It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Town Hall Attendees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

But you fail to see how America is changing. People would say you cant get any more American than Oprah but look where she donates her money Africa. Many would say her involement in the movie The Color Purple showed her feelings.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Until it boils up, gets out of control and people start shooting eachother in the name of their heritage.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

It is changing because it is fragmenting because of BS like this.

Token second line.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The government wants people divided so they can conquer. Its not something new they have allways done it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Right, the establishment wants this racial quagmire more than anything. When the time comes, they'll run and hide like the snivelling little worms they are, while the people they ruled over wage a misguided war on each other.

For each person that doesn't take the bait, that's one more person that can take not only the country they're in back, but the whole world back.

Peace

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The sad thing is while whites and blacks keep bickering and fighting amongst each other Hispanics INCLUDING ILLEGALS are the fastest growing minority int he US. In fact they are slated to be the majority by 2040. That's SCARY! Let's face it the Mexicans/Hispanics you see that are representative of this video are third world losers probably many illegals themselves. They are the bottom of the barrel as far as La Raza goes. Trust me La Raza is a VERY organized, very powerful, and VERY FOCUSED movement in this country. They are not representative by some punks in wife beaters. They are politicians, doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc. La Raza is a very real and very focused threat in this country.

What the helll do Americans except? We've turned our country into a multicultural lovefest so much that we hardly know what it means to be American anymore. And if you think there is no difference between a European/Canadian/Asian immigrant and your average Mexican immigrant you're a FOOL! Americans have sat like a zombie for the past 20 years while their borders are wide open. They have come to rely on a government that sold them out decades ago for their safety, protection, and prosperity. YOUR GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU WAKE THE F' UP!

We kicked the Mexicans out of Southern America???????? SO WHAT! The ENGLISH have done the same. The French, the GERMANS, The Japanese, the Chinese, The Arabs, the Brazillians. Haha you want to see a dog fight just put your average Mexican in a room iwth your average Argentinian. The Argentinians are doing to Mexico what the illegals//third world Mexicans are doing to the US. Stealing jobs, sucking off the system. The powers that be want stupid Americans to think we live in some Utopia where borders don't matter and national sovereignty doesn't mean anything. Love live the king of globalism!!!!!!!!!!! Well we live in the real world............and culture, race, national identity/sovereignty whatever you want to call it DOES MATTER! America doesn't owe anyone, least of all Mexico anything.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
I don't know if I could have held my composure. These La Raza people are racist, plain and simple. They do not like white people and beleive we're on their land.

Well, think they should try and take it back.. Please?

They ar trying to take it back, and the are doing a good job of it too.

They are well organinzed.
Aztlan
La Mecha
La Voz de Aztlan

"Anchor Baby Power
La Voz de Aztlan has produced a video in honor of the millions of babies that have been born as US citizens to Mexican undocumented parents. These babies are destined to transform America. The nativist CNN reporter Lou Dobbs estimates that there are over 200,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year whereas George Putnam, a radio reporter, says the figure is closer to 300,000. La Voz de Aztlan believes that the number is approximately 500,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year. "

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Night Star]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To everyone sayin we should deport so and so and send so and so back to wherever, you should grow up. This country doesn't belong to any 1 race, nor the planet for that matter. We should be free to live where we (all races) please. Criminals should be jailed or sent to the appropriate insitutions. This whole, "illegal aliens" and "this is my land" hogwash is retarded. Broaden your sense of existence. Earth is here for all of us. No one has rights to any of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder if it's the same La Raza organization that got a kick back from the Obama administration.

Speaking of beneficiaries, the omnibus bill contains a $473,000 earmark for La Raza, which has called for Mexico to annex the southwestern states.

Source washingtonexaminer.com

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

HAHA Thanks for proving my point buddy! You can go live in your altruistic utopia where everyone loves each other, gets along, and holds the same moral beliefs and cultural beliefs. I'll keep living in reality.

Let's do away with borders altogether........let's have a bilingual national language English and Spanish? Let's put foot baths in all our airports for Muslims. Let's create a separate court system of Sharia law for those that don't believe in the American justice system. Let's house, feed, educate the entire THIRD WORLD! After all, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. LMAO! Your attitude is exactly what's wrong with the USA. We've become so open minded our brains fell out along the way.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't blame that kid at all for getting in those guys' faces. He might be young and immature, but he knows their agenda. You hear the rhetoric all the time...

"Illegal" aliens taking our jobs, stealing our healthcare, overrunning the country, blah blah blah. They think we can just 'send em all back to Mexico'. It's hate speech.

The people who come to this country illegally are economic refugees. American economic policies have left large parts of Mexico, not to mention large parts of the US, behind to wallow in the third world. So what would any reasonable person with their back up against the wall and a family to support do? Well, they'd get a job. And if they can't find one there, they'll come here. Legally or not.

I've worked in restaurants since I was 16 and I've met my fair share of 'illegal' immigrants. For the most part, they're hardworking good people. They have close knit families that stick together. I've seen parents working their tails off for minimum wage to support their kids, not to mention family they had to leave behind in Mexico.

Since 'sending them back to Mexico' is an option only the cruelest of people would even consider, I would suggest blanket amnesty. No questions asked. Get these people into the system so they don't have to live in fear of deportment. So they can get a job, pay taxes and buy a house.

The next generation will be much better off if they can grow up in a stable environment.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by milesp

The problem is not race. The problem is they refuse to integrate.

They do not want to become an American. They want the benefits of being an American (good paying job, health care, etc.) but refuse to become an American.

If they want to stay, more power to them. But become a damn American.

If you want to fly a flag, fly the American flag while in America. If you want to fly the Mexican flag, you are free to renounce your American citizenship and get out. If you want to "take over," you can get out. There is nothing to take over. You are an American.

The problem is lack of integration.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

What exactly is your definition of an American? Is it unamerican to fly an Irish flag? What about eating spaghetti? Oktoberfest?

The fact of the matter is that these people are integrating, but it doesn't happen overnight and they are always going to hang on to their heritage.

They hear the rhetoric coming from Anti-Immigrant politicians and pundits and it's downright offensive to them. The vast majority are here to give their kids a life they couldn't dream of back in Mexico. Of course they're going to rally together when they perceive white America as unsympathetic to their plight.

Like I said before. Give these people a chance and they will become every bit as 'American' as anyone else.

And stop blaming America's problems on the poor, and start getting angry at the people IN POWER who are actually causing them.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Apparently you did not read.

Become an American. Be proud of your heritage, but at the same time, remember that you are an American now.

People are not pissed at immigrants. The more the merrier. People are pissed at ILLEGAL immigrants.

Definition of American? A citizen of the United States of America.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Screw that. If some non citizens want to come here and tell me their country is better, I'll gladly pay for them to be sent back there.

But if they come here and respect our country, and the citizens? their welcome in my book.

I just don't appreciate the people in this video. Pick what you are, American or Mexican. Want to tell us their country is better? They can do it from their side of the border.

But we don't need increased racial intensions here. Ultimately citizens are citizens regardless of race. Like I said, if they appreciate the way of life here, and just want to work hard and be given opporunties? Glad to have them.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
What exactly is your definition of an American? Is it unamerican to fly an Irish flag? What about eating spaghetti? Oktoberfest?

The fact of the matter is that these people are integrating, but it doesn't happen overnight and they are always going to hang on to their heritage.

They hear the rhetoric coming from Anti-Immigrant politicians and pundits and it's downright offensive to them. The vast majority are here to give their kids a life they couldn't dream of back in Mexico. Of course they're going to rally together when they perceive white America as unsympathetic to their plight.

Like I said before. Give these people a chance and they will become every bit as 'American' as anyone else.

What angers people is this:

Mexico has its own country, its run like crap, the people there obviously don't give a hoot or they would protest and walk the streets flying the Mexican flag with pride, demanding change...their government is even more corrupt then ours, suppressing free speech, capitalism, and the peoples right to prosper...soooo what do these people do?

Some do it right and come to America for that better life. They leave the country thats been holding them back and come here to get ahead. They come here understanding they can be PROUD of being hispanic and keep their culture, but know that it is AMERICA that gave them the ability to do the things they dream of. So what do they do...they fly the AMERICAN flag, they support AMERICAN troops, they follow AMERICAN laws and they respect AMERICAN culture, WHILE they keep their own culture alive and well for us americans to enjoy too. See they do it right...and give BACK to the nation that helped them.....

Then you have those who come here illegally to TAKE ADVANTAGE of our system. They milk it for what its worth, they USE & ABUSE the rights this country fought to gain and keep..just to spit in our faces by flying the mexican flag, bragging up mexican rights, mexican this, mexican that, yet the country they boast about isn't the country ALLOWING them to act like this...its AMERICA. So DUH, of course people are fed up with it...imagine a white guy walking into mexico city waving around an American flag boasting of his culture and of his nation and basically spitting on the mexican nation....he would never be heard of again...not arrested, not filmed, not given a chance.....THAT is the problem people of America have...IMO

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
UH...

For one there is..
The National Counsel of "La Raza"

www.nclr.org...

And then there is

"LA RAZA" NATION, which is a street gang

en.wikipedia.org...

OP should change the title to specify it refers to a street gang, as the people in the video were gang bangers, not the political group.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
I don't know if I could have held my composure. These La Raza people are racist, plain and simple. They do not like white people and beleive we're on their land.

Well, think they should try and take it back.. Please?

They are GANGBANGERS sire... They are street thugs, who cherish cruelty, TERRITORY and macho behavior.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Thank you for wording it better than I can.

Now wait for the cries of racism, and how people like us do not care about the children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join