It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everybody! I am a Being of Light, and so are You!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

I am not a skeptic and he is not a warrior of light.
IMO

Check his profile.
Other threads and post.

Check mine, you will see I am a freak but not a skeptic.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I got one for you.....Why choose ATS? Why not get in contact with Steven Greer, or Project Camelot?

And, what's the after life like? Because I have someone there I can't wait to see.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazek
Hello Warrior of the light, I would first like to express my respect and gratitude for the information and wisdom that you share with all of us. Text will never convey the true gratitude in my heart for the higher beings that have been helping us this entire time. I just have a couple questions for you.

I was told that I have a rare aura by the Ancient Ones, during an important ceremony, and that the gratitude I was expressing spoke of the divinity within me. I have always been a loving soul, and I can tell by the way animals and other people react when I touch them. I CONSTANTLY have a very very strong desire to.... "unlock the human potential" if I were to define it. Nothing in this current reality strikes me as TRULY amazing, yet. I have been searching for a long time, without knowing what i'm even looking for. Yet this feeling always remains. Its like being thirsty, but from the heart, if that makes sense. I know I NEED to do something great, something huge and amazing, to help mankind, and the great spirit. I am still unsure if it is simply desire, or my true purpose in life, regardless, the feeling remains.

Nothing I do with "spirituality" shows any results, so I am unsure that anything is even happening. My question is, how can I learn to detect and control my chakras. I wish to open them, clear them, align them, fire them, and know everything about this beautiful system contained within me. When you say "align your chakras and fire them all at once" it makes me think.... well.... how?? The only thing I can detect is a simple image in my brain of what my chakras may look like. How do I know when i'm doing it correctly?

Also, I am very attracted to sacred geometry, its applications, history, meaning, beauty, and significance. I have been creating mandalas simply because they are beautiful (and because these patterns are the basis of creation itself). What is the next step? What should I be pursuing in the concept of Sacred Geometry, what are its 5th dimensional uses and applications?

I also wish to communicate with other loving, wise beings such as yourself, at any moment. Is this possible? and how can I block out negative vibrations or beings if there is such a process of communication. Channeling is the only current practice that I know of.

Once again, Thank you very very much, I wish I could express my love and gratitude within these words, but I just hope you understand.

Why hello Hazek! Yes, you are a very old soul, a very wise soul, and you are entering completion of your transformation.... To quicken up your enlightenment, I have found the most perfect meditation for your Chakras here - video.google.com...

Sacred Geometry is the fabric of the Universe, and each shape has its each multidimensional quality, by which it affects reality.

Much more research is needed to master this alchemy.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
And, what's the after life like? Because I have someone there I can't wait to see.

The afterlife is a heaven world, free of all hatred, and negativity in all its forms. Its ruling force in its universe is Love and nothing but creation everywhere. This is the realm of the souls that have passed over... it is the realm you are all heading and transforming into.

The Ascension doorway will allow you to enter this beautiful realm once every human being has reached full consciousness, which will be helped by our space Brothers and Sisters!! It is a very magical time for you on Earth, and very rewarding, for much is to come for you. Alot of profecies of unheard of abundance are underway, and about to come to fruition, including First Contact.

It is a true merging of Heaven and Earth, where we will meet our long lost relatives.

Very good question.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

1) So what is all this ascension about? What will happen in 2012 - will it take an hour, couple of minutes...?

2) Say my soul is not ready to ascend to the next level, what happens to me? Do I just die on the spot? Am I reincarnated on a different 3rd planet? Or do I carry on living the way I am unaware of what is happening around me?

3) What are 2d being, 1d beings, etc...?

4) So do you currently have human form? Are just a light? Do you live here?

Like I said I'm skeptical - this board is full of false promises but if you can answer them, cheers - I appreciate it.

Answers

1) The Ascension process is underway as we speak, as more and more souls are waking up, humanity is waking up from their long long thousands of years sleep! It is this process that will complete itself once humans become divine, crystalline benevolents; completing in the year 2012, respectively.

2) All unevolved or young souls will be transported to a world of freedom, but still in the 3rd dimension. You are to get help from your space Brothers and Sisters for quick enlightenment. As for the souls who feel they are on this Love track, Soul track, and Intuition track, they will follow it until they see themselves in a world, unbound by limitation or restraints! It will be most awe-inspiring to witness.

3) Everything is consciousness. 2D consciousness is the rocks, the textures of planet Earth... the Elementals. They all have consciousness. 1D is one point of consciousness, period.

4) I am a Light Body or Soul who has decided to manifest as human form at this time. I have willingly lowered my vibration to match yours, which is quite low for us Light Bodies to appear to your very eyes and interact... this is a first for Divine intervention. And will appear more intense in the days to come.

With much I leave you with this information.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Warrior of the Light

Can you tell us which alien race is making the crop circles in the UK?

Yes, it is the Galactic Federation of Light, as they respectively identify themselves as.
How they do this Crop Imagery is using "Frequency Sound Blasting" by which energy imprints from higher dimensions can be used as sound blasters to level the crop to the desired design.
Seeing lights in the field is visual proof of their existence.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
How can vibrations be negative?

Negative vibrations are a lowering of light density, by which light seems to recede. Also known as evil, fear, confusion, pain, and suffering as the result of lack of light energy.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sorennn
Goodness, really? A being of light? from a higher dimension than ours?

So rather than notifying the world of this through some major news outlet, your first stop is some conspiracy website on the internet?

Perfect sense.

Very good questioning... I have chosen this site because of its high level of conscious energy input being expelled here. It is a repository of TRUTH energy by which all souls are attracted to, respectively effecting me to choose this site.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
The warrior o light might have alot better things to do then try and handle a BUNCH OF SKEPTICS.

Actually, thats my job; and doing it respectively for te benefit of all concerned.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok, I saw GFL make way. Why didn't the big alien space ship show up last october??

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Ok, I saw GFL make way. Why didn't the big alien space ship show up last october??

It was a "false movement" by which they effectively jumped your consciousness levels, and witnessing your progress, without the fear factor that would have ensued. Now that consciousness levels are increasingly higher, more and more UFOs will be visible in our skies. And yes, very soon First Contact. (by which are beings of light as well)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Is your spirit's clarity an unfurled epiphany over the course of your incarnation here, or was your descent more projected?

Interesting perspective on your spirit's perception.

AAC

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Is your spirit's clarity an unfurled epiphany over the course of your incarnation here, or was your descent more projected?

More projected and hard to describe; it is a lowering of vibrations, projecting consciousness into a lower vibration... In this case the 3rd.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You know I am a human being now, and I have known all my life that we without our human bodies are nothing but beings of pure light.

And guess what I don't need all the OP sensationalism to know this, because I have experienced what it means to be without human restrains many times.

So yes I agree we are all beings of light and we after death will go back to our real form after shedding the human flesh.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am going to run around naked, literally, when UFOs make a very visible appearance to the world and public news. Is that a bad thing? I just think it'll be fun.

Also, Is there going to be a deception before the real space brothers/sisters come?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Are you in physical form presently? If so, your own or borrowed?

What comprehensible differentiation can you describe between your traveled dimensions? Is it dream-like with a newer set of constructs, or something more distinguished?

Talk about spirit's independence and eternal purpose of the individual soul, I would appreciate your perspective of the matter.

Why did humanity desensitize to potential in the first place?

AAC

[edit on 24-8-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light
Now that consciousness levels are increasingly higher, more and more UFOs will be visible in our skies. And yes, very soon First Contact. (by which are beings of light as well)

Yeah right

If you're a being of light....im going to remove your light bulb

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well its pretty clear the positive and negative people here on ats. How about the res tof the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
Well its pretty clear the positive and negative people here on ats. How about the res tof the world.

How long have you been here? It says about 4 months

Ive been here over 2 years now, and the amount of people that come an claim that they are this, and they are are that is phenomenal.

No star being, indigo, light child or whatver they call themselves has ever....ever....EVER....made a succesful prophecy. Its just people either looking for attention or who a clearly deluded...the funniest thing is that people always get sucked in.

Deny gullibility

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wonderful thread and thank you for sharing this!!!!

I had always known this but didn't fully start to remember, till shortly after 9/11 occured...that really jump-started my awakening process. Interesting how such a tragic event ended up facilitating such positive things for so many people. It is unfortunate however that had to take place to begin with.

There are some days when I slip into lower vibrations, but I am continually doing better and better at maintaining a positive and happy space in my life, in which others are able to perceive and also take part in

I often wonder how far we have to go to completely reach our new reality, but that time will come one day and I know without a doubt that I am prepared.

This has been such an amazing experience being here, even the downs have taught me more than the ups have. Personally I could not imagine living in the old vibrations and dwelling in them, feeling sorry for myself, being angry at people, isolated, and depressed for every reason i could think of. That was already being dead. There are times when I do still become saddened so as I feel there are already so many individuals walking dead to themselves, dead to this beautiful place, but I know and have come to the awareness that that is their process, their journey right now, and must be respected.

To those of you in this thread who are belittling and disrespecting the OP, please take a step back and realize the OP is trying to relate to you as MORE than just human, as we are ALL more than JUST human. Nobody here is better than anyone else, please remain respectful as he/she has been to you. Look with spiritual eyes and you will see the message being delivered... for it is beautiful. The ego will keep you from seeing and receiving that.

You are Light too, what you choose to do with it however is up to you.

Much love to all!

Be In Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join