It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everybody! I am a Being of Light, and so are You!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes, I can buy the fact we are moving into the 4D, and we will then begin working to move on to the 5D, that is true. As for the crop circles, the water is brought to the surface to keep the plants from roasting and burning up.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
how do I help someone out of depression such as myself?

By using the most powerful command in the Universe. The command that many try to hide from us but is slowly becoming know to people such as you and I.

The command of the I THAT I AM. Use it wisely , only use it in full understanding of what it is you are requesting. You can through the energy of your thoughs manifest whatever you wish into your life. You are creation within form. spirit within body so to speak. Whatever you ask the source will deliver.

Use the command to become happy and free from your depression. Be very exact in your request, repeat the request many times a day with total belief and faith and it will become.

I AM is the most creative statement you can use. Nothing is stronger, whatever you think and say within I AM is brought to you. The Universe has no other choice but to responde to the command of I AM. It through you will manifest your "I" thoughts.

never want anything, never wish for anything as this is all you will get...a life constantly wanting or wishes...this is what you asked for and this is what you manifest. Example being..." I want to be happy" ...the Universe respondes in the only way it can by making you constantly "wanting" to be happy.

when the most powerful command in the Universe is used a completely different life is manifested...thoughts of I AM HAPPY are answered in the only way this command can be answered by you BEING HAPPY.

You see. say it many times to yourself when you feel down and low, say it, believe it and feel it.

I wish you great success and happiness as you deserve nothing less.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The afterlife is a heaven world, free of all hatred, and negativity in all its forms. Its ruling force in its universe is Love and nothing but creation everywhere. This is the realm of the souls that have passed over... it is the realm you are all heading and transforming into.

i happen to know for a fact that is not true.

other realms of life exist and it's where we all end up after we leave our physical bodies but there's no such thing as pure love everywhere as you keep bringing up again and again.

for examples: hauntings, voodoo, black magic and other practices that involve seeking the aid of a spiritual being for your own personal revenge against others on this plane of existence.

there are some nasties on the other side that just can't let go of the personal problems they had once they were alive and will do anything to molest people for revenge.

there's nothing wrong with trying to spread love and trying to get others to be more positive, but everything has an opposite side, doesn't matter where you end up.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light

Stop telling people about other dimensions being all about love.
If you are who you claim to be, you should know the universe / multiverse
is predatorial.
Balance must be maintained always.

People are always looking for a quick fix or anwsers while all they need to do is look into themselves.
If you are not what you say you are, please stop stringing people along.
They are looking for the truth and should not be led around by unfounded answers.

If you are what you say you are i'll meet you out there.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sorry, but add me to the list of "I don't buy it."

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light
Wonderful Beings of Light; you are almost to the Truth, and I will assist in every way I can.

With much much love, I leave you xoxo

Does anybody else see the irony in these last two sentences? I realize s/he was talking about leaving ATS specifically, not all of humanity, but I thought the reason that s/he was here in the first place was because we are more "enlightened" than others?

This all sounds like regurgitated data from any given site dedicated to spirituality and the soul in general. Anybody could make these claims and fabricate these posts. I urge everybody to take this OP with a grain of salt...I may be new to ATS, but I am not new to these types of posts. I remember years ago stumbling across the "John Titor" story, and believing it at first, and well...we all know where that went. Countless others have followed suit. Remember people, this website is dedicated to finding the TRUTH. It disappoints me that people are so quickly willing to trust what the OP is saying.

If humanity is to ever "ascend" into a higher dimension, it is certainly not going to be anytime soon. Look at the world today. Are we really ready? I think not. We have a LOT of work to do before anything of the sort happens. We can't even get over the fact that some of us are different colors, how are we supposed to become harmonious with different SPECIES?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Dear WarriorOfLight,

The way you speak and present yourself would seem to be some what of a good fashion, yet im still perplexed.. let me ask a few questions.

1. How do you support your 'physical body' in this Monetary System?

2. Do you have have family? do you know them? better yet do they know where there son/daughter went after you inhabited that physical body.

much appreciation, your answers will be of great assistance.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by LightWonder]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yet another wanna be alien…

And before anyone drags out the usual “leave him alone, his message is so important”; yes, his sentiments are admirable. Yes, concentrating on the positive is good. Yes, we all need to up our game. The thing is everything he has said has been heard before in various guises and from many human philosophers, spiritual speculators and New Age con artists.

The one difference is this; most of them are willing to stand on a world stage and try and teach the rest of us of the benefits of their beliefs.

You, Warrior of Light have chosen a conspiracy site. Strange choice for a non- corporeal species, isn’t it? Can anyone guess why?

Can anyone say preaching to the converted?

Can anyone say readymade and appreciative audience?

And can anyone say complete change of character? These are quotes from this “higher being”:

Woah! Awesome video!! I mean ive seen so much evidence now you gotta be stupid not to believe this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wouldn’t this “higher density/vibrational” being know about aliens? Isn’t he connected to the Universe? Ask yourself why would video “evidence” make any difference to him?

Yeah, that's why I sent an email to the GM of the track to find out what exactly the dealio is.
My own assumption is that they will either make up some quirky story, because of the government's 'secrecy', or just plain out say yes, a UFO landed and the government now has it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Assumption”? And there’s me thinking we are dealing with an enlightened intellect…

I really try not to concern myself with those who, on this thread, are willing to ask a complete stranger, someone who has offered absolutely no evidence that he is who he says he is other than offering sci-fi rhetoric, about not only their future, but the future of our planet.
Good grief, he’s even been asked about how to try and beat depression.

I try not to concern myself, but as I do care about my fellow humans, but it is often difficult not to.

To all of those who are so desperate to find enlightenment that they are willing to seek it from the words of a stranger on a computer monitor; be careful. The internet can give the unscrupulous the opportunity to be who they want to be; the fact that they can sound convincing does not necessarily mean that they are being honest, or factual, or even believe what they preach.

And the fact that they are preaching a positive message absolutely does not mean they are positive themselves. Some need and crave attention no matter how it comes about.

Think about the honesty and integrity of real, spiritually aware teachers and how they will offer their knowledge wherever and whenever it is needed. Rarely do they do it on a conspiracy site…

Warrior of Light, in my opinion, is just another well-read and manipulative 2012 doomsday monger.

Follow him if you will.

It’s your choice.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by Beamish

Hello Beamish

I really try not to concern myself with those who, on this thread, are willing to ask a complete stranger, someone who has offered absolutely no evidence that he is who he says he is other than offering sci-fi rhetoric, about not only their future, but the future of our planet.
Good grief, he’s even been asked about how to try and beat depression.

Your so right, why do we as aware beings give away our ability to find our truth to others? Others who infact do NOT have the power to help, all they bring is spiritual dependany which in the end leads to spiritual confusion and the loss of self.

We only need believe in ourselves to find inner happiness and awarness, these new age federations and galactic commands do not help liberate us spiritually they trap us and lead us down some path where we all become know as The Dearly Beloved. They speak of salvation through portals, space ships and how we even get to jump the 4th dimension straight into the 5th, where our dear beloved space brothers who have died are waiting.....this is not the way , this fast track to ascension, I ask you all to read my signature.

Many of you will feel WOL is speaking the truth, thats because he is...to a degree. He has taken many truths on ascension, frequencies, dimensions and the human spirit but then added his own take for his own reasons. reasons that only he knows. This is why many feel he is what he is claiming to be...a 5th dimension being from The Galactic Federation who has lowered his frequency to speak to 3D beings.

This is a problem I have seen before, the giving of some truth to gain your interest and following but for what end I am not sure. This is why it is so important to take this information inwards. Take from it what your inner guide/higher self tells you IS the truth then leave the rest behind.

There are many forces at work and who better to decide whats best for you than YOU.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hello MsGreen. Long time no see. Hope you are well?

Your so right, why do we as aware beings give away our ability to find our truth to others? Others who infact do NOT have the power to help, all they bring is spiritual dependany which in the end leads to spiritual confusion and the loss of self.

There is feeling of desperation to many posts asking questions of a stranger. To do that, to me, indicates several things; the questioner has not even attempted to research the questions themselves, which signifies laziness; they have exhausted their search and are now relying on anyone who promises knowledge to do just that, which signifies submission; they are gullible and are willing to believe anyone, which suggests foolhardiness; or they just want to play a game of make believe, which has no part here.

All options are easily manipulated by someone who wishes to gain control – no matter how much – over needy individuals. It’s a power thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by celticdragon23
Well its pretty clear the positive and negative people here on ats. How about the res tof the world.

How long have you been here? It says about 4 months

Ive been here over 2 years now, and the amount of people that come an claim that they are this, and they are are that is phenomenal.

No star being, indigo, light child or whatver they call themselves has ever....ever....EVER....made a succesful prophecy. Its just people either looking for attention or who a clearly deluded...the funniest thing is that people always get sucked in.

Deny gullibility

So why bother posting in threads like these? Are you trying to save us ignorant fools? If that IS your plan, you're going about it all wrong. Making comments like yours to insult and demean people is extremely ignorant, despite your 2 years' seniority, you should have learned that by now.

Really. If you're doing a public service, try not to be so insulting and demeaning. It might actually help.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Why do you Universe scum come in this forum and try to teach us how to think?

Why can't you just give up already.

Interdimensional whores and alien rapping 2012, who the f*** do you think you are? Eternity is not an open ass, and you are not the fart walking right through!
Gods journey is our journey. True power comes from inside. Love is all you need.

HUMANITY DOES NOT WANT TO BE SEPARETED BY LAYERS. WE CHOSE INFINITY.

We are coming no matter what.

Deal with it.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by _You_]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
Dear WarriorOfLight,

The way you speak and present yourself would seem to be some what of a good fashion, yet im still perplexed.. let me ask a few questions.

1. How do you support your 'physical body' in this Monetary System?

2. Do you have have family? do you know them? better yet do they know where there son/daughter went after you inhabited that physical body.

much appreciation, your answers will be of great assistance.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by LightWonder]

Hello LightWonder, let me begin to express that the Monetary world will soon crumble due to the invalidity of the exchange of money. Man will soon learn to support himself without it, on his own.

I support myself by using my direct link to Source energy by which you all have access to. You just need to learn how to connect up.

Soon, this ability will surface to some of you, depending on your level of awareness.

Trust in time, all will be revealed.

Much love xox

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why yes I do have a family! My family is the Human Race physically, however, nonphysically I have family as well, All by my Side at all times giving me Divine guidance.

What happened to my Soul when I decided to manifest into absolute form? Well, be glad to tell you!

You see, there are many Souls choosing to leave at this time because their time was up, and/or nothing more served them here, and they have ascended. 1 other option is the conscious CHOICE to leave your body for a duration of time, and/or choose to stay and welcome another soul into your body.

My instance was what we call a "Walk-In" where a Soul leaves a body, and another takes over. It is more efficent this way and doesnt hinder my growth for my consciousness did not learn to ignore, nor knows nothing of it.

This body's identity was known as Evan, but Evan decided to meet with me via Astral Travel one night, and begged and pleaded to stay home, and to not go back to Earth for nothing served him anymore here, it was time to live on.

However, being in this physical vessel is getting quite tiresome, for Evans life was definately hard, so i had to introduce myself as this new Soul Being to all of his relatives and friends. They think I am magical, but that is not the case.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I find this post very reveiling. what you are suggesting is very rare, very dangerous and Im sure is NOT something that has actually happened here.

www.crystalinks.com...

In modern times, "true" or sincere walk-ins might be a rare but possibly real medical or mental health phenomenon. A typical walk-in report involves an individual (frequently, but not always, female) who is badly injured, falls ill or is in some way incapacitated, or seems to "die" on the operating table during surgery, perhaps later reporting a near-death experience. Others claim that deep emotional trauma and suicidal desires alone may set the stage for a walk-in experience.

Note its often observed after extreme trauma or near death and not really from one astral encounter.

After resuscitation, the person may behave in a manner completely at odds with earlier, established behaviour patterns. She or he may speak in an unknown language and identify by a different name, and may be very frightened and confused, or supernally calm. While the experience cannot be determined to have any objective reality, subjectively it is deeply and importantly real for the affected individual.

Almost invariably, a walk-in will state they either do not know where the original inhabitant of the body has got to, or that the original soul has left it and gone on to heaven, or reincarnated, etc., leaving them in charge. The new individual may claim he or she is an angel; a "new" version of the former self; an older, more experienced soul; less often, a brand new one who has never incarnated before; or any manner of other origins.

yet you say not only do you know where Evan has gone, that you spoke to him and he agreeded to this swop.

My instance was what we call a "Walk-In" where a Soul leaves a body, and another takes over. It is more efficent this way and doesnt hinder my growth for my consciousness did not learn to ignore, nor knows nothing of it.

More efficient for who? You or the poor person whos had to "walk out"?

This body's identity was known as Evan, but Evan decided to meet with me via Astral Travel one night, and begged and pleaded to stay home, and to not go back to Earth for nothing served him anymore here, it was time to live on.

How sure are you that Evan really knew what it was he wanted. most humans arnt that aware astrally and can agree to things they dont fully understand. So if evan wanted to go "home" and not back to Earth was he a higher astral too???

However, being in this physical vessel is getting quite tiresome, for Evans life was definately hard, so i had to introduce myself as this new Soul Being to all of his relatives and friends. They think I am magical, but that is not the case.

Im sorry do you realize how this sounds? you chucked Evan out of his body during some astral agreement and then took it upon yourself to TELL his relatives this, that Evan was no longer Evan and you were their new relative. they didnt even question you or ask/grieve for Evan and actually thought the new Evan was far better than the old and actually quite magical??

Evan I put it to you that you have had a very bad astral trip. you are having a spiritual emergency from which many suffer as the awakening process clicks in (I had one so I know what Im talking about). Many things have happened to you that you just cant explain, youve started to see astrals/entities they may even be talking to you/visiting you. Your body goes to places you cant even attempt to work out. Your having strange energy downloads and your spirit is basically in an emergency.

Christine Grof describes spiritual emergence as non ordinary states of consciousness accompanied by unusual sensory and psychic experiences that represent evolutionary crises to help the individual elevate to a higher consciousness level. For some, reality is being shifted rapidly. It is as if some of us are being offered a chance to look at the "crack between the two worlds." Many people are currently walking between the two worlds as they undergo powerful mystical experiences and surrender to what Ken Wilber calls "remapping the soul to enlarge the territory." He describes the process as a disintegration of the lower levels of the self which are negated and transcended to move on to higher levels of consciousness.

According to recent surveys, over one third of the people in the U.S. have reported mystical experiences. Profound religious experiences may occur to provide a rapid elevation in consciousness. These experiences include voices, visions, telepathy, exaltation and ecstasy, Kundalini energy, channeling, paranormal abilities, near-death experiences, karmic experience and beliefs of possession. Fear may become paramount during these unusual experiences. Richard Moss says that the process may result into entering a spiral of fear that clouds the larger perspective. Looking into the process at a deep level is the way to cement the new found knowledge.

Authors in the field describe such fear producing experiences as themes of personal death, world destruction, being changed into the other sex, as well as inflated visions of being a savior. Going into the void to experience the "dark night of the soul" is the most profound theme. All images whether they are presented in dreams, meditations or visions are used to bring about a renewal or new birth in the individual and are part of his unique spiritual journey. Some people have intense experiences of a spiritual nature, but this can be a trap if not put in the proper prospective. This is NOT the time to attach to spiritual experiences and feel superior. Many of the spiritual traditions of the world warn against being carried away by positive revelations and mystical mind blowing experiences that the individual may encounter.

www.omplace.com...

Please read around this subject it may give you more answers than you think.

Most of all please take care and maybe look up meditations centered around the root chakra.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Mr Green]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join