It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hello Everybody! I am a Being of Light, and so are You!

page: 5
10
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
Here lately I have felt the desire to quit eating processed foods and begun a more healthy practical lifestyle. i have type 2 diabetes and have been able to qiut taking my insulin and manage my blood sugar naturally. I used to be a devout baptist and now I question organized religion and forced belief systems. I know i am being awakened and was wondering what can I do to up the pace or do I just have to let it take time to change me physically and mentally and spiritually. I still believe in a creator and christ but I dont believe that you have to be saved to get to heaven.

All you are required to do is Rest and Be; and work with Positive Energies... for doing so will draw more and more positive energies into your being... and it does not stop! Finally, at the end of the tunnel, there is a light, Beloved One.




posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
Hey Warrior of the Light,


I hope you wouldn't mind if I were to pose some or a lot of questions for you.
I am intrigued by your initial post.

1) About the Adam and Eve reference...from what I've seen most of the religious people/bible thumpers like to think that "God" created man and women and that only they should be together.

Is that true in the eyes of the love and truth of the cosmos?


The Cosmos supports you in every idea and endeavor you can fathom, and with Love, ALL is possible, and ALL is Forgiven and Infinitely blessed. Man and Woman / Masculine and Feminine / and also Adrogynous are all accepted into the way of Life; there are no Rules here, just Creations.

Adam and Eve were sybolic names given to the first Man/Woman to arrive on LYRA in the 3rd density plane of existence; decending from the 5th and beyond. Religions of all sorts are just Creations for your race to experience the faults and ups.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

4) What consists of the 5th dimension?
Is there music? Do we all just dance all day long or what?

What do we do exactly? Explore?

5) By moving into another dimension do you mean we're going to be physically moved to a different location?

6) Are humans being watched by beings of higher dimensions or from other areas of the universe?

7) Is there a way for me to discover where my soul has been before?


I am just asking.
I won't know if I don't ask.


I hope I am considered ready to go on up.
Is it me who decides? or who makes the executive decision that I would be ready to go on up?
I really hope I can go. I am getting tired of looking at all this corruption.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]


Answers

4)The 5th Dimension consists of Pure unlimited Conscious potential; and yes there is Music! Very beautiful music I might add. We explore; we watch Humans evolve; we live Blissfully in a Heaven-Dream-World environment.

5) This is possible, but for your case, No you will not be transported anywhere 'Physically' for the Ascension process. The New Earth has been created for you in the 5th Dimension; and is exactly what your dreams and desires show you! You will suddenly see everything you could not see; and everything will be made of light. New laws rule this plane of existence and you are not bound by gravity or any other Duality learning forces. Love only exists; there is no room for Negativity here, and simply cannot exist.
It is the True merging of Heaven on Earth that will astound all of us. You will be here physically for the Ascension process, however suddenly you will have Supernatural abilities and Telepathy on the 3D plane of existence! Exciting and thrilling! Yes! Vision it, and achieve it! INSTANTLY.

7) Your Soul's origin will awaken in your memory banks during the Awakening process; and you can only work towards achieving this goal; and we dont call it the Silent Revolution for nothing.

It is for all of Humanity to reach this point of Positivity that will lift you, and everything on Earth up into the higher dimensions. For what One does; affects All. You have a Collective Consciousness by which all knowledge and experiences is stored. You have heard of it called the Akashic Records... it is in Your reach!

Very very soon a great event is going to happen; and will inspire you beyond your wildest imaginations.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light

Big wake up call - YOU ARE ASLEEP, and no need for detail details details! All Is As Should BE.


Who are you to know?
Look in the mirror.
I have read your profile and your other post.
You are merely human like the rest of us.

If others choose to buy what your peddling, more power to them.

I wish you well. I am done with this thread.

Peace!



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light

Big wake up call - YOU ARE ASLEEP, and no need for detail details details! All Is As Should BE.


Who are you to know?
Look in the mirror.
I have read your profile and your other post.
You are merely human like the rest of us.

If others choose to buy what your peddling, more power to them.

I wish you well. I am done with this thread.

Peace!



Look in the mirror, you are a Being of Light... of which you cannot see as of yet. Its ok to have a clouded mind Dear One, for you will soon know.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light
 


Please stop your condescending BS comments!
I know we are beings of light and some very clouded or distorted.

Please do not reply to me and I will not return here.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light
Very very soon a great event is going to happen; and will inspire you beyond your wildest imaginations.


What??Now you got me too!May you elaborate on this plz?

And some questions if I may.

1) Can you predict the future?
2) Can you predict my future?Can I predict my future?
3) What are the grays aliens?
4)Are we came from annunaki?
5)I am looking for a way of instant manifestation of the things I want in my reality.Could you propose a good way?
6)Is there a technique to speed up our telempathetic abilities?
7)Is there a technique to speed up our telekinisis abilities?
7)Are you familiar with the Bashar?If you are you will know what I am reffering to.
8)If I go to another earth in 2012 will I lose my family which will may not be ascended?

Thanks I am looking forward to your answers.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light
 


Thank you for those answers.

That was beautiful.

I am glad music is there.
We can groove on down and have a good time.


I hope I can go there. I wish that I am not forgotten.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Question for the OP.

If the realm where you reside is all love, where is all the hate?
Where is the balance? Love can not exist without his counterpart hate.
Without hate you would not know love.
So how does that work?


Hello Warrior of light, could you anwser my question please?
Thank you



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by locster
 


I think that density will be all love because we will be leaving all the hate here. That is why the balance wont be affected because we are not getting rid of the hate just seperating ourselves from it.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by locster
 


We separate ourselves from it, for it was never real, it was a created illusion by mankind.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have a question for you, please respond.
If you are saying that you have lowered your vibration friquency to be in 3D world. Than you must have some gifts that only light being can posses.

Like for example: can you lower the vibration of the water in the glass and let it freeze in your hand, record it on your camera and put it on utube for all of us sceptics to see. Or something else that will open our minds that impobable things are possible.

With respect.



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
To Warrior of the Light:

Please, after being so kind at answering my last questions I have some more that I would love for you to answer.

Again I won't know if I don't ask or I won't consider to find answers within/see things in another way if I don't ask.


I recall you saying that "negativity" is not allowed up in a higher dimension.

I was thinking...say someone in the 5th dimension thinks or says something 'negative' by accident...would they then get "kicked out" or something?
People make mistakes.

And honestly sometimes 'negativity' can be funny.
For example, mocking people or even poking fun at others in a light hearted way can seem funny but, dependent on interpretation, it can been seen as being 'negative'.

My question is who 'up there' defines what is 'negative'? And are there consequences if you bring 'negativity' there?

Also, is there laughter in higher dimensions?
What is considered funny up there? because in the third dimension most things that could possibly be considered 'negative' are funny.
Think of how many people sit to watch 'Funniest Home Videos' and laugh at other people falling down or getting hit in the crotch.

And wouldn't it be negative in itself to "kick someone out" because they don't match up to a higher beings standards 'up there'?
No being can be perfect (if you think otherwise please specify how that's possible).

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Before2017Victor]



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
To Warrior of the Light:

Please, after being so kind at answering my last questions I have some more that I would love for you to answer.

Again I won't know if I don't ask or I won't consider to find answers within/see things in another way if I don't ask.


I recall you saying that "negativity" is not allowed up in a higher dimension.

I was thinking...say someone in the 5th dimension thinks or says something 'negative' by accident...would they then get "kicked out" or something?
People make mistakes.

And honestly sometimes 'negativity' can be funny.
For example, mocking people or even poking fun at others in a light hearted way can seem funny but, dependent on interpretation, it can been seen as being 'negative'.

My question is who 'up there' defines what is 'negative'? And are there consequences if you bring 'negativity' there?

Also, is there laughter in higher dimensions?
What is considered funny up there? because in the third dimension most things that could possibly be considered 'negative' are funny.
Think of how many people sit to watch 'Funniest Home Videos' and laugh at other people falling down or getting hit in the crotch.

And wouldn't it be negative in itself to "kick someone out" because they don't match up to a higher beings standards 'up there'?
No being can be perfect (if you think otherwise please specify how that's possible).

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Before2017Victor]

Its ALL about Energy. If you FEEL its having a Negative influence on your Soul or Mind, it is, and its not your imagination, but instead, your intuition!
Laughter is a great tool for Ascension, in whatever forms that may be...

Any laughter is positive on a Soul level, and if you could not die of laughter (which, by the way is a person Ascending, not just dying) you could Ascend effortlessly into the Higher Dimensions just by simply laughing it all off!

Funny isn't it?



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta
I have a question for you, please respond.
If you are saying that you have lowered your vibration friquency to be in 3D world. Than you must have some gifts that only light being can posses.

Like for example: can you lower the vibration of the water in the glass and let it freeze in your hand, record it on your camera and put it on utube for all of us sceptics to see. Or something else that will open our minds that impobable things are possible.

With respect.

Unfortunately, this is not possible, and I will gladly give the reason why.

The Earth has not Ascended quite yet into the 5th Dimension fully. So, any Minds that decend from the higher dimensions to the 3D plane of existence have limited functions; without all the freedom and bliss you once had while in the Higher Dimensions. You see, there are a set of Rules for the 3D plane, and a set for Higher Dimensions.

An example would be that I have all the Knowledge required, because my Soul is operating in the 5th Dimension, and constantly connecting it to my mind to Recieve information. You are able to do this as well.
Chakra Balancing and Oneness with All That Is.

The difference in Vibratory resonance is the reason Supernatural and Telepathic powers cannot be initialized. The 3D just will not allow it to happen that fast. It takes 8 times longer to Manifest something here, and with limited abilities at that.

I hope that answered your question.



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
You are merely human like the rest of us.

Of course, and You are made of Light just like the Rest of Us.



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light
 



Questions wont serve the soul unless one so desires for the truthful answer; Thus as a result, I will not answer any posts that do not concern the human soul and freedom, that originate from those minds that think they cant do anything for this world.


With respect WOL this for me is an issue.

You will NOT answer any questions that do not concern the freedom of the human soul.

How do you know what another soul NEEDS to ask in order for it to become ascended and God aware? You cant, only that person does. We are all souls on a journey to ascension, all with our own path and individual soul searching questions. I find it wrong that you even think you can answer anothers inner questions never mind control that which is asked of you by another.


People only need look within for these answers they seem to be asking in complete faith of you. Never should we look to another for answers our soul is asking (which these questions you are recieving quite clearly are, just look how deep and spiritually voiced they are).

So this is why I will never follow any Galactic federation, Ashtar Command, Guru, ascended space alien or what ever. They do not know my inner souls questions and they will never be able to give me my paths answers. Only I can do this by looking within and asking with a totally open heart and absolute desire for the truth to be shown to me.

You are free to be whatever you wish WOL, but to take away others faith in themselves, to stop them empowering their own spirit by becoming dependant on another is not something I can choose.



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have a few questions for you WoL.
1. This big jump from the 3D to the 5D. What happened to the 4D? And why is it we are bypassing the 4D?
2. Crop circles. You say it`s sound blasts that cause it. Really? Then why is the water table that`s below the circle dropped so much compaired to the rest of the water level in the field? And the structure of the bend in the flattened crop show signs of being heated, not by sound as you say, but by other means.
Oh please, I have more to ask.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by FiatLux]



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
I have a few questions for you WoL.
1. This big jump from the 3D to the 5D. What happened to the 4D? And why is it we are bypassing the 4D?
2. Crop circles. You say it`s sound blasts that cause it. Really? Then why is the water table that`s below the circle dropped so much compaired to the rest of the water level in the field? And the structure of the bend in the flattened crop show signs of being heated, not by sound as you say, but by other means.
Oh please, I have more to ask.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by FiatLux]

The 4D is the place of your so-called Time; Perception of this 3D Reality. It is dissapearing, being dissolved of the sorts by the Energies flooding in. We say 5D to characterize the Level you will be embarking upon.

I say to all of you, that every night, you visit the 5D; however integrating more of your memories to create or mold your reality structure to your intent. This is called 'Dreaming'. You simply take a break from the 3D energies and release back home for a rest, to only return after your amazing journey flying to the stars and impressing your friends with all of your abilities. Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for your day.
Food is not the reason we get energy; but Source energy replenishes us every night when we sleep. Can you see how this is fitting all into place?

Crop Circles use alot of Higher Frequency energies, and utilizing some of the H20 energy compound. The distinct 'bending' is the result of these, may I call it "Energy Transfer Sound Flattening" by which heat is generated to allow these Higher Energies to work to the most absolute perfection.

Wonderful Beings of Light; you are almost to the Truth, and I will assist in every way I can.

With much much love, I leave you xoxo



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
how do I help someone out of depression such as myself?



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join