It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY Accurate Bible Prediction. Must Read.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacevelvet

They'd be happy to have someone answer the door

I have respect for them though. They stick with it hardcore.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Spacevelvet

They'd be happy to have someone answer the door

I have respect for them though. They stick with it hardcore.

I have a conflicted respect towards the Muslims sometimes.

Between Judiasm, Christianity and Islam, Islam is the most controlling, legalistic, intrustive.

And yet Muslims appear way more determined to be obedient than I see with Christians or Jews. If Jews and Christians were as devouted to their religious text's instructions as the Muslims are to theirs, you would see only positive results and decline of negative ones.

Unfortunately for the Muslims though, when they strive to comprehensively obey all of Islam, it leads to international war and internal strife.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I heard this info on the radio a couple of years ago. The 20/40 guy....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
How much you wanna bet that the King of Babylon had a bible? As far as I'm concerned, it's just as likely he sought to fulfill the prophecy. After-all, I think someone would have thought it a prediction worth mentioning to him.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Love love love this thread; I was just whining the other day that there weren't any good theological threads around anymore.

Sure, especially those based on fuzzy logic and all "believers" believe it anyway because the word "fuzzy" doesn't seem to be part of their vocabulary. Or is that the definition of fundamentalists who see the world in black and white?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
reply to post by helen670

Hi Helen. I must disagree with your viewpoint. There would not be a Jewish people today if they were not part of the future plans of God.

There would not be a State of Israel. Do you think God put the Jewish people through hell only to cast them aside? No, they will be rewarded for their special endurance and suffering.

It's written all over the Bible in the Old and the New, that God will remember his people, no matter how long it may have appeared as if he abandoned them. And they will finally relent and repent and be sorrowful for all that has transpired.

Look at the world around you.. it's destabilizing rapidly. Christians have lost almost all influence in Europe and are losing it in America too.

There is an increasing anarchy and conflict between the nations. And the stakes get higher and higher.

All of the systems in the West are collapsing. And the religion of Antichrist grows in people, confidence, power and violence.. Islam.

The one-world Religion-State is spreading everywhere.

When the Christians are gone, no one will be able to oppose it. especially not the suicidal multicultural Leftists, who did the most in undermining thier countries in the first place

Israel will stand alone in the world, surrounded by the hoardes and no one will be there to held them fight against the savages. The world , drunk on the oil of the whore, will be to fearful and selfish to do what is right, and in this weakness they too will find themselves facing Jihad.

Hi Vince.
What people have done with people in war time is evil.
I'm sure Gods plan did not incude Jew nor Greek nor Roman or be it what ever nationality!
Wars are created because of Greed and Power.
It will never end because Greedy People in Power are never satisfied!
Of-course God wants ALL people to know of Him...again it wont happen unless there is a little faith and free will on the human side.
Why I dont believe anyone is 'special' is because there are many people who have experienced so much catasrophies in their life that have many yet come to realise.
God LOVES all of mankind!
There are no 'special' people or groups..this does not sound fair!
In Israel...all the Religions come together...well, the Three most common one's anyway!
Islam ,Judaism and Christianity!
Is there are FAIR deal with all those three Religions at the moment in Israel?
Gods people is all those people that accept Him to be God.
The time yet has not reached where all people have accepted God , this will come shortly before the Antichrist....and then all that is written in the Apocalypse shall happen.
I can say that we dont know of the hour or date, but the SIGNS are more or less pointing that the time is near!

Blashemy of the Holy Spirit is not forgiven, not in this life or the next?
It means that God in His way shows us that He exists, if one keeps denying the presence of God, then these people will not be forgiven...this is not my words, but found in Scripture.
eg/In a crisis,if we dont seek help or go to a friend for advice, then how are they to know what we are going through?
The same thing with God, if we show no little faith in Him and believe in just a little, then He will freely allow us that freedom that we seek.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I thought I would add my 2 cents to the discussion here. I been studying the bibical end times for a while and I seem to have figured out some of the neblous details on it. So I thought I would point out the real problem the happened 2000 years ago. So I thought I would bring up the curse of Malachi. Or possibly it really should be called the curse of the minor prophets. But let me point it out to you here.

Malachi 4-5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 11-10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

See the problem? With the death of John the Baptist Herod had triggered this curse. And how bad is it. Quite bad. But to find the details you need to look to the other prophets. Mostly the details are in Hosea but I did see a couple of details in Amos that go along with it as well.

But here is the curse in a nutshell from Hosea.

5-14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

6-1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

One thing to remember here is that those days are 1000 year periods of time. Israel and Judah were to suffer through a 2 thousand year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And if you look at the historical records that's obviously what has happened.

Compare the language of 5-14 to the language of Leviticus 26.
Leviticus 26 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

Herod really blew it. The last 2000 years was because of his action.

Also someone earlier asked for the date of the second coming. I cant do that but I can do this. Based on the 2000 year curse and the generational statement in Matthew 24 I would pin the start of the Day of Jezreel/thousand year reign of the saints in the 2020's No later than the spring of 2028 at the latest.

And for those who would say that this Israel is not the Israel of the prophecy I would point out the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. They state that the offspring of Jacob/Israel would be nations in the time of Shilo (endtimes). The rebirth of this Israel fits the prophesies.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow very nicely done!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
sorry but most of those predictions are wrong, but they will look right in some ways.

i will ask you 2 questions,

1. If there is a delusion, you think all those things the 'church' writes will be true ?
because they all expect the same things, difference is details
2. Who told you that Daniel wrote about an antichrist ? the church ?
The english of Daniel translations is wrong, totally.
God is different then how we knew him before, the prince will see God how he is.

If u need more, search my mails,
but God is normal, he is One.

This Oneness message will be for the churches the false prophet and antichrist.
But it is the other way around.

Israel as state is not that important anymore in prophesy,
Israel as people of God is important.
Th state has nothing to do with the people, it was just a shadow
of the things to come, the dwelling of one god, is one god.

It's made up like this, not to take away your choice.
But if you trust symbols, you are in idolotry, when GOD
speaks with your heart, and from there is building logic.

People can find whatever they want in the bible,
because the bible is a witness, it is not the only truth, the truth is in you
and includes all, love. Bible will confirms that god is one, or by misinterpretation confirms 'your' or 'our' lies.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

1. What does the Church have anything to do with interpreting the Bible YOURSELF?
2. Seems like you are simply drawing up your own idea of what God is, despite no one really knowing what God is. We do not know if he is a strict God or a more sensitive and caring one or a combination.

I would like to some factual proof proving the Daniel English translation "too be wrong." What credible translator has told you this? Or are you merely guessing?

Your statement about the whole oneness crap sounds more like New Age bull#. Regardless of whether you believe in God or not, your statement reeks of New Age propaganda.

Also, not to get in a debate with you, but Israel and the state of Israel STILL plays a significant role in the whole Bible thing. Not to mention, we have not even gotten past Revelations yet and it is FULL OF SYMBOLISM. You REALLY think the horsemen in Revelations are going to be...horsemen on horses?
Christ spoke parables which is basically coded messages, i.e. symbolism. Symbols are vital in that they are use to conceal knowledge from those who reject and to reveal to those who desire to know it.

The Bible is the word of God, if you proclaim to believe in the Christian god, then the Bible is not a witness at all but the language of your creator. It is basically to help you.

Lastly, misinterpretations? The Bible is written so simple that anyone can take it and twist it around to make it sound reasonable. As I say that the Bible can be multi-interpretated, I would think you are far off in your interpretations.

Other than this person, great finds, guys!!! I am learning so much.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by DevilJin]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Now. read, go find, Ezekiel 4:5 and 4:6
It says, 430 years was the amount of years the Jewish people would be put into exile for their iniquity and sins.... but before hand they were captive under babylon for 70 years. so, this leaves 360. then in Leviticus 26:18 its stated the lord will punish their sins 7 times over. 360 x 7= 2520

so because they didn't repent.. it was timed by 7 and that 2520 was the amount of years the Jews would be without a nation.

think about that.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by CanadianDream420]

I haven't read through all the responses, so sorry if someone has already mentioned what I am about to say.

First off, has anyone who flagged this actually read Ezek. 4:5-6? Read it here.

Rather than talking about the number of years that Israel will be exiled as the author states, it tells the number of years that they had persisted in iniquity, and that they will suffer a siege of Jerusalem for the corresponding number of days. Actually, it isn't clear that an actual siege will occur at all and it seems more to be symbolic with Ezekiel instructed to build a replica of Jerusalem using a tile to portray the city and an iron pan for a wall, etc....

It nowhere indicates that this refers to the length of time that Israel will be in exile or captivity.

Second, even if the author has the correct interpretation, where do you account for the period when the Jews were free from captivity and once again a sovereign nation under the Maccabees? That should not be counted towards time as exiles or captives.

Finally, the most obvious problem, why do you multiply only 360 years by 7 and not the full 430? Leviticus, which was cited as the reason for supposing it should be multiplied by 7, was written long before any part of this exile/captivity began and should logically apply to the entirety of it. There is no reason to suppose that 70 years are punished on a 1:1 basis and the other 360 on a 7:1 basis.

This is simply a case of manipulation to make the numbers fit what the author has chosen them to fit. In this case, there is no prophecy, only a number game to impress those who do not take the time to read the sources cited. There are some impressive predictions in the Bible (like the 70 weeks of Daniel mentioned by one poster) but this is not one.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
good thread nice observations

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tamerlane

Yeah, I caught that about the multiplication of only part of the years a few pages back... don't think anyone has manned (or womanned?) up to confronting this little bit yet, though I would like to know the "reasons."

I could venture a guess and say that the devil made him do it, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over too well...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

"I have the "desert island" rule to help me get through those issues.

Is there anythign that you would be restricted from doing because you happened to be stuck on a desert island that God would then count against you for? If so, then God has set an impossible requirement for you to fullfill.

But since that isn't possible , therefore , the things that people normally do but would not be able to do if they were stranded cannot possibly be required for one's salvation

So you're not required to go to Church or do anything like that. "

"god" cant set impossible requirements for you to fill? really? what about people that never hear about your 'god' because they don't live with christians? They dont "know" jesus. They haven't "accepted him into their hearts" .. they weren't given a chance... so they burn? Either thats severely twisted or, according to your logic, no one even has to accept jesus (or even god) to get into heaven..

Good news everyone, it's free passes & open bar at teh Pearly Gates!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

"I have a conflicted respect towards the Muslims sometimes.

Between Judiasm, Christianity and Islam, Islam is the most controlling, legalistic, intrustive.

And yet Muslims appear way more determined to be obedient than I see with Christians or Jews. If Jews and Christians were as devouted to their religious text's instructions as the Muslims are to theirs, you would see only positive results and decline of negative ones.

Unfortunately for the Muslims though, when they strive to comprehensively obey all of Islam, it leads to international war and internal strife."

1) ISLAM is the MOST controlling, legalistic, and intrusive??????
Really? Lemme list a few words:

Inquisition, holocaust, crusades, gaza evictions, salem witch trials, brainwashing/forced guilt (even against children, in this day and age).. need I go on? I think if any of those are the MOST controlling legalistic or intrusive, it has to be christians.

2) "you would see only positive results and decline of negative ones"

Lmao! really? so christians following a document that tells them to kill people that don't believe in thier god would result in POSITIVE results? You are a sicko to me if thats what you meant.

3) Unfortunately for the Muslims though, when they strive to comprehensively obey all of Islam, it leads to international war and internal strife

Yeah.. gonna refer you back to the last two, cause *someone* missed a hell of a lot of history class... I think that if you don't know what I'm talking about look it up, it WILL benefit you, I promise.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

you did not read my posts well,
but it's okay.

daniel is wrong understood.
oneness is not new age crap, it is your own scripture you attack right now,
the 'nice' thing is that religions forgot their own god of oneness.

God is one, love god with all your heart.
The son does nothing of himself.
The father does not judge.

then Daniel talked about the prince to come,
the prince is the son of man,
he will not know the god you are talking about,
because the prince will see god how he is,
in truth, far more perfect then religion can see.

he will end the daily,
because when the prince comes home,
there will be no daily anymore
there will be no dividing of time, nor dividing of god,
the daily in all its forms will be gone.

he will grow bigger unto the lord of hosts,
because he will be one,
glorified as one with this god of hosts.
christianity will see him as antichrist.
islam will see him as antichrist.

take care.

one more question for your arrogance,
you think jesus, as one with god,
is obliged to come back as jesus ?
or can what is one and free show himself in different ways ?
why do you prison your own god,
so you will want to judge him,
when he appears to you,
soon.

jesus comes back every day, because there is nothing outside your god.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganja

1) ISLAM is the MOST controlling, legalistic, and intrusive??????
Really? Lemme list a few words:

Inquisition, holocaust, crusades,

Both the Inquisition and the Crusades were responses to Islamic aggression onto European/Roman lands. Both came after HUNDREDS OF YEARS of trying to deal with the Islamic threat and finally coming to the realization that they had to harden themselves if they were to defend themselves and defeat the barbarians from the Middle East.

The holocaust had absolutely nothing to do with Biblical Christianity.

gaza evictions, salem witch trials, brainwashing/forced guilt (even against children, in this day and age).. need I go on? I think if any of those are the MOST controlling legalistic or intrusive, it has to be christians.

What little you know... it's the Jews who are known for thier guilt-ridden neuroses

Islam regulates what direction you face when you go to the bathroom, what kind of pets you can have, what words you can use when you greet someone, whether or not to pick your nose, how many times a day you have to pray , and lots more!

2) "you would see only positive results and decline of negative ones"

Lmao! really? so christians following a document that tells them to kill people that don't believe in thier god would result in POSITIVE results? You are a sicko to me if thats what you meant.

3) Unfortunately for the Muslims though, when they strive to comprehensively obey all of Islam, it leads to international war and internal strife

Yeah.. gonna refer you back to the last two, cause *someone* missed a hell of a lot of history class... I think that if you don't know what I'm talking about look it up, it WILL benefit you, I promise.

Here's history:

The Jihad against Arabs (622 to 634)

The Jihad against Zoroastrian Persians of Iran, Baluchistan and Afghanistan (634 to 651)

The Jihad against the Byzantine Christians (634 to 1453)

The Jihad against Christian Coptic Egyptians (640 to 655)

The Jihad against Christian Coptic Nubians - modern Sudanese (650)

The Jihad against pagan Berbers - North Africans (650 to 700)

The Jihad against Spaniards (711 to 730)

The Reconquista against Jihad in Spain (730 to 1492)

The Jihad against Franks - modern French (720 to 732)

The Jihad against Sicilians in Italy (812 to 940)

The Jihad against Chinese (751)

The Jihad against Turks (651 to 751)

The Jihad against Armenians and Georgians (1071 to 1920)

The Crusade against Jihad (1096 – 1291 ongoing)

The Jihad against Mongols (1260 to 1300)

The Jihad against Hindus of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh (638 to 1857)

The Jihad against Indonesians and Malays (1450 to 1500)

The Jihad against Poland (1444 to 1699)

The Jihad against Rumania (1350 to 1699)

The Jihad against Russia (1500 to 1853)

The Jihad against Germany (1529 - ongoing)

The Jihad against Bulgaria (1350 to 1843)

The Jihad against Serbs, Croats and Albanians (1334 to 1920)

The Jihad against Greeks (1450 to 1853)

The Jihad against Albania (1332 - 1853)

The Jihad against Croatia (1389 to 1843)

The Jihad against Hungarians (1500 to 1683)

The Jihad against Austrians (1683)

Jihad in the Modern Age (20th and 21st Centuries)

The Jihad against Israelis (1948 – 2004 ongoing)

The Jihad against Americans (9/11/2001)

The Jihad against the British (1947 onwards)

The Jihad against Denmark (2005 cartoon controversy onwards)

The Jihad against the Filipinos in Mindanao(1970 onwards)

The Jihad against Indonesian Christians in Malaku and East Timor (1970 onwards)

The Jihad against Russians (1995 onwards)

The Jihad against Dutch and Belgians (2003 onwards)

The Jihad against Norwegians and Swedes (2003 onwards)

The Jihad against Thais (2003 onwards)

The Jihad against Nigerians (1965 onwards)

The Jihad against Canadians (2001 onwards)

The Jihad against Latin America (2003 onwards)

The Jihad against Australia (2002 onwards)

The Global Jihad today (2001 – ongoing)

The War on Terror against Jihad today (2001– ongoing)

The Vision for the post-Islamic (and post-religious) world

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
im 'belgian',
and half of my friends are muslims or background,
the nice thing about belgium is, that outside some %,
belgians are not that afraid of other cultures, and like
the taste of other cultures.

so i think i can tell you,
your list is a bit paranoid...

they fit in well.

stop arguing about who was right,
they were all wrong

all religions.

and what happens right now,
has nothing to do with religion,
but with coming home,
national and religious borders are only there
to safeguard the last choices.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
so i think i can tell you,
your list is a bit paranoid...

The list is historical not "paranoid".

Learn what words mean when you use them.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the list is historical ?? the first parts yes,
the rest is hate spreading, creating panick.
strange i don't read that in my belgian papers.

belgians not only hate immigrants,
they even love them

come one, grow a bit past your fears,
we're all in the same fears
and because our fears
we react the same
and judge the other as wrong.

that happened 2000 year long, and you want to stay in this pattern ??

look, in a way you are right to try to find the 'enemy'
but maybe realise life is grey, in all stuff you have
good people and bad people.
and bad people are good people who do not want to see the good in another.
you make jihad against jihad, thats what relgions do,
in a way it's not even bad.

you know evil is not quitting a pattern when it served its time.
its relative in this world.

i know you'll hate and find stupid what i tell you, so dont worry.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join