Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

VERY Accurate Bible Prediction. Must Read.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
the list is historical ?? the first parts yes,
the rest is hate spreading, creating panick.
strange i don't read that in my belgian papers.

Oh yes.. everything that you liberal people disagree with is racism or hate.

How long do you think people are going to let you respond in such a mindless manner?

You make a good dhimmi.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i told you you were right to search the enemy,
but when you find him, try to understand him,
and you will understand yourself.

liberal is a classification, thats a pattern.

and yes, they will win here, i agree with that,
thats why it is right of you to try to search them.
but if you dont evolve in your search,
you will be one of them,
that send home the ones who do understand.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i regret that most do not understand me,
i sound totally chaotic i know,
its because i dont care about rules,
and speak from my heart.

its love that makes us angry and makes us caring.
we're all on our way to heaven if we care,
wish i could make it clear to you.

i guess shining is what is left to those that know.
and when they shine,they will be misunderstood.

god is one
truth is one

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

1st time Israel was conquered by Babylon. They were freed again after 70 years as predicted by Jeremiah.. a Prophet.

Jeremiah 25:11
and this whole land shall be a desolation and astonishment. and these nation shall serve the king of Babylon [B]seventy years.[/B]

Now.. Both biblical and secular history show Babylon captured Israel in the spring of 606 bc and the capitivy ended exactly 70 years later in the spring of 536bc

Actually that is talking of the captivity of the southern kingdom of Judah. The Kingdom of Israel split after the death of Solomon, the 10 northern tribes (the so called "lost 10 tribes" took the name of Israel, while the tribes of Judah and Benjamin in the south took the name of Judah.

Here is the story...

1KINGS 12
1 And Rehoboam went to Shechem: for all Israel were come to Shechem to make him king.
2 And it came to pass, when Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who was yet in Egypt, heard of it , (for he was fled from the presence of king Solomon, and Jeroboam dwelt in Egypt

3 That they sent and called him. And Jeroboam and all the congregation of Israel came, and spoke unto Rehoboam, saying,
4 Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore make thou the grievous service of thy father, and his heavy yoke which he put upon us, lighter, and we will serve thee.

16 So when all Israel saw that the king hearkened not unto them, the people answered the king, saying, What portion have we in David? neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: to your tents, O Israel: now see to thine own house, David. So Israel departed unto their tents.
17 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.

20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.
21 And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, a hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.
22 But the word of God came unto Shemaiah the man of God, saying,
23 Speak unto Rehoboam, the son of Solomon, king of Judah, and unto all the house of Judah and Benjamin, and to the remnant of the people, saying,
24 Thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren the children of Israel: return every man to his house; for this thing is from me. They hearkened therefore to the word of the LORD, and returned to depart, according to the word of the LORD.

Israel (the 10 northern tribes) was taken into captivity by the Assyrians, not the Babylonians, well before the captivity of Judah (the jews) into Babylon, this story can be found in 2Kings chapter 17.

If you read again the prophecy you are talking about, it even mentions the House of Israel and the house of Judah (the jews) were by this stage two separate entities....

EZEKIEL 4:4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.
5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

Most get confused into thinking that all the Israelites were Jews, and that the Jews are the only Israelites. So far only Judah has returned to land of Israel, not the 10 northern tribes who actually bear the name of physical Israel. I suggest reading this free book online,it not only explains all this, but actually identifies through scripture who the lost 10 tribes are... www.biblical-truth.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Has it ever occured to anybody that long ago ppl in power began writing the bible and have continued to write the bible as time progressed and all these so called prophecies were just ideas that they wrote down and are now doing to make it seem like they are real prophecies from ancient times when in actuality they are just a guide book to the global elite on what they are supposed to do. so instead of being prophetic they are just doing and allowing these things to happen cus the book says so.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That's the ONLY Bible prophecy that has happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
because prophesy can be read in 2 ways.
What most people in religious classical theology expect,
is the opposite of what those prophesies tell,
because they read symbols as literal

so yes, in that perspective you are right,
they prepare their own religions
to play the side they avoid.

that's what avoiding, ignorance, does.

destiny for humanity is fixed. It's only looks like it doesn't
Why ? because truth to be free can not hurt itself, prison itself,
without reason, and freedom is free, or there is no truth,
and we can not exsist.
pesonal destiny is choice.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-Pac
That's the ONLY Bible prophecy that has happened.

Are you sure about that?....

That was a pretty embedded in the Bible, but I was able to find it...
Others are rather obvious... Like Obama and the Anti Christ
haha.

But on a serious note....

The end times are here.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
holy crap man, excellent research, its gonna be a heck of a 4/20 this year eh
SF the more and more #e goes down in the mid east and so forth, w/ 2012 around the corner and everything... even i, who despises christianity, cant help but be like, w t f mang, could it be happening....

crazy times

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That was a nice find, OP. I hope you find some more and let us know. Good Job.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sorry to get to the party late but since the OP has found one of curses on the Jews and Israelites I thought I would give the other.

You did know there was a 2nd curse didn't you?

I even gave it a name. It's the curse of Malachi. Even though most of the details are in Hosea though. So here it is.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And Jesus Christ himself claimed that his John the Baptist was Elijah. Which means that when Herod killed John he triggered the curse. And it took a bit of searching but I was able to piece together the curse. To understand it you need to have a understanding of Leviticus 26 to start with.

Essentially Judaism is a legal contract. In exchange for your worship and fealty God agrees to grant a number of benefits. But break the rules and He imposes punishments. And according to the book of Hosea he threw the book at the Jews.

To start with.
Hosea chap 3.
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

And then it gets worse.
Hosea 5
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Chap 13
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

But there is the promise of a future redemption.
Chap 1
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

So what is the deal here? Well. The book of Hosea has the time frame of the curse.

Chap 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

So what is the deal with the 3 days? Those days are in the presence of God. According to Psalms 90 those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse of Malachi is 2000 years long followed by a thousand year day of Jezreel.

And 2000 years from the death of John the Baptist is in the 2020s.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Why do you suppose a distinction is made between the children of Israel and the children of Judah?

To me, all we are seeing here is the disagreements still going on within the tribes.

It could all be about jealousy against the tribe of Judah.

What if Jesus was King of Judah...instead of King of the Jews?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

now the Hebrew calender was 360 days, NOT 365 days so the 2520 years actually equal 2483 years for us. From here we subtract the amount of years from the end of the Babylonian captivity, which was 536bc as mentioned above... from 2,483.... the answer is 1948ad. The year Israel was reinstated.

think about that.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by CanadianDream420]

Err isn't that 1947?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Biblical Textual Criticism shows that most of what is presented as "prophecies" in the Bible were actually written after the fact.
That means, there was once e.g. an original text by Jeremiah, which got copied and copied over the centuries, and in the process changed to "fit" the current agenda, political and military one.
The prophecies were fixed. It goes like this: Imagine a hollywood studio decides to make a movie set in the 30s. But their research is a bit sloppy. So you have a scene where you can see a phone, which didnt start being produced until late 40s. A minor detail, but an important one.
This kind of stuff is found PERMANENTLY in the biblical text where the prophecies are to be found. Which shows that the same were written after the fact.
There might still be original prophecies left in the Bible but with the huge amount of editing, deleting, changing, forging of the bibilical text, one has difficulties to decide which text is original and which not.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ColdSteel

The Jews of today's Israel generally come from the House of Judah; the Kohans and Levis from the House of Levi.

The House of Israel was inherited to Ephraim from Jacob. The House of Israel is made up of two tribes, the tribe of Ephraim and the tribe of Manasseh which formed the House of Joseph, son of Jacob. Jacob's youngest son Benjamin had his own House.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Sorry to make this one so short.

I just wanted to re-iterate that there are Jews and then there are jews,

The Israelites were Hebrews and one tribe was Judah/Jew, not all 13 of them as some "scholars" lay claim to.

NUMBERS 36 proves me right and anyone else wrong that sez otherwise. The tribes inheritance was to stay unto each tribe and they were to not mix. So, as a collective, they are Israel, as a group or a tribe, they are of their known tribe...and so many of us no longer have a clue to which one that is. And of Judah, there are truthers and there are otherwise. Only those that know there is a difference can tell the difference. I don't say this to condemn them or to persecute them, just as a matter of fact. My Pastor says the Kenites infiltrated and became scribes and they mixed, which was forbidden. Who were those "Jews" who were marketing in His temple? Those were true Judah? Nope, I'm not buying that...those were the infiltrators who knew not Yahwehs Word and loved Him not! They loved , money and power and prestige, not Yahweh.

As for being chosen....Israel was chosen, not the Jews, but only if they believed in Him! And the moment they believed in idols, they were no longer chosen. And I say not the Jews because the Jews are only one tribe, where would the rest be accounted for? See the elitism is calling them all Jews? That would be like referring to Californians as a reference to all of America!!! Obvious nonsense, no?!
Where then is the credit for being Israel, His people, if only one tribe is spoken of!?

And I am quite aware of what the Jews say about this, but they're comparing dogma, to the scriptures!!! I'm not! I'm comparing scriptures to what people say or do, not dogma. So what they choose to believe, has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. The yardstick is the scriptures, Yahwehs Word, not people, unless the people are scriptural, so therefore are in agreement!

I hope that was clear, and I wasn't beating a dead horse here.....I'm tired and it's late and it's bedtime

[edit on 3-5-2010 by toasted]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by toasted]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

"" Essentially Judaism is a legal contract. In exchange for your worship and fealty God agrees to grant a number of benefits. But break the rules and He imposes punishments. And according to the book of Hosea he threw the book at the Jews. ""

I'd of said Hebrewism as opposed to Judaism, which has no real connection Hebrewism or Christianity, it is dogma. There was no such thing as Judaism, prior to Christ unless you are speaking of Phariseeism?! [ sorry to nit pick here , and I'm quite aware of what the Jews say and lay claim to, I also know they deny scripture....that's why I like to give credit, where credit is due and leave it at that, if you see what I'm saying ....if not and you'd like to discuss it further either post it or u2u is fine ]

I totally agree with the rest of that , because we all have a contract with Him and is dependent on us sticking to it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
thank my friend for make the calculation much more easier,for me to understand with some of the israel nation time frame.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

"" I think it's the Jews trying to fulfill the "prophecy."

www.jewfaq.org...""

I'm not sure if I understand what you are trying to say.

Could you please elaborate just a bit!?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

sweet!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join