It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate of Aramu Muru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I recently came across the video titled the stargate on disclose.tv tells the story of the staregate of aramu muru.

the story makes the assumption that a traveler, aramu muru and his wife arrived in region from the 'sinking' land of mu and that this traveler created this 'stargate' that is activated through the use of three tones.

the video is highly questionable, or downright weak but the artifact carved into a local cliff is quite intriguing.

some other information i found on the topic expand on the sites curious nature.

Another similar in nature megalithic structure is Aramu Muru near the Lake Titicaca.

Lake Titicaca, on the borders of Peru and Bolivia, is where Inca legends say life on Earth was first created by Viracocha. In the center of the lake is the Island of the Sun, with an ancient, sacred temple. Nearby is Sillustani, where mysterious burial towers called chulpas were once plated with gold and held the remains of Inca royalty.

A few miles away is Aramu Muru’s Portal, a doorway-shaped niche in a stone outcropping, located in a region known as the Valley of the Spirits. The local villagers who walked with us refused to come close to the portal. They tell stories about people disappearing through the solid rock.

link

The mysterious gate-like structure of Aramu Muru

Not many people heard about Aramu Muru, one of the World's most unique creations, a wall-like stone construction in eastern Peru.

It resembles a gate, but its sheer size stuns even the researchers. Nobody has any idea about who built it and what its purpose was.

The huge monumental structure is not an Inca creation, but a much older one, built by a pre-Inca civilization.

Let's take a look at what Aramu Muru is all about!

link

Located in the remote mountain region of southern Peru is a mysterious place revered by local Peruvians as 'The Place of the Gods'. Known as the Doorway of Aramu Muru, it stands near the border with Bolivia on Lake Titicaca where Inca legend says life was first created on Earth.

The doorway, a squarish stone cut-out in a flat, cliff outcropping, is surrounded by mystery. Hidden in a land full of Inca ceremonial chulpas and other rock-carved temples, the doorway is purported to be a passageway to another dimension. Locals have claimed that people have dissappeared and reappeared near the door. Many refuse to get close to the door claiming it to be a portal for the ancient gods. Some have noted strange, tall men accompanied by glowing balls of lights and walking through the doorway.

Some travelers have experienced falling throught the doorway and traveling to another dimension. One witness, Jerry Wills, said "My experience here has been fantastic! I believe I have actually been through the doorway, traveling into another dimension past the universe."

He described a voyage through the universe to another realm. Jerry story continues:

"'I'm back...,' I quietly whispered. I felt it a struggle to move or speak. As I moved closer to my wife I heard her quietly sobbing. I moved closer. When asked if she was all right, I was told how she had seen me vanish. One moment I had been there and the next I seemed to fade away. 'Where were you?', she asked, 'I was afraid you might not come back...' It was clear that she had been frightened by what she had seen. I tried to explain but couldn't relate my experiences to her. I needed time to think. I needed time to understand how to put into words what I had experienced."

link

Link to Google Images of Aramu Muru

So the story is that this is a mysterious artifact not related to the cultures that have lived around Lake Titicaca and is related to 'gods' or supreme beings.

The veracity of the claims remain dubious to me but the topic is interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
nice thread i never heard of it before but im looking into it and is a very interesting place

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The grand philosophical question:

If you can make a dimensional stargate out of stone, are you more or less advanced than those making a dimensional stargate out of exoctic alloys, nano-technology, highly complex computers using stellar physics to calculate routes between gates, ultimately to transport any amount of matter using artificially created faster than light wormholes?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Nice OP and something I hadn't read about before. Thanks.

When looking at that carved recess in the rock face and trying to believe it's a transdimensional Stargate...anyone else get reminded of Calvin & Hobbes 'transmogrifier' machine?

Source
copywrite belongs to Bill Watterson

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
The grand philosophical question:

If you can make a dimensional stargate out of stone, are you more or less advanced than those ...

well that really would be an argument that could only be had if we had more information on BOTH types of cultures, which are both hypothetical at the moment. however, for the fun of playing along, i would say the culture that made such a gate out of raw stone rather than having to harvest / create exotic materials would be more advanced as such a culture demonstrated the ability to work in a harmonious manner with their environment. simply turn the face of the cliff into a gate rather than digging up the cliff to get at the metals to build the gate.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
some more interesting information i found with a link to Amaru Muru:

This Relic was said to have been found in the Americas and is a relief of "Inanna with Lord Marduk (Brahma) and their Heir Aramu Muru" This can been seen in full here, just scroll to the bottom of the page.

The legends of the Inca tell us Aramu Muru became the first Solar priest king of the Incas and was thereafter known among his adopted people as Manco Kapac. Ka-pac. Which means “spiritually abundant “ or “ keeper of the Serpent Wisdom”, who would bear a son thru marriage to Chicomecoatl known as Sanat Kumara who would begin what would become known in legends as the Great Solar Brotherhood.

The ancient city of Cusco, is accredited to have been built by Aramu Muru. It was the capital of the ancient Inca Empire and remains so today. Aramu is credited with establishing many sacred sites that have been rediscovered today throughout the Incan Empire, Manco Kapac and the Kapac Cuna, members of the Solar Brotherhood from Lemuria, built megalithic temples in Peru, which can be experienced today at Tiahuanaco, Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo, and Machu Picchu.
link

for me this new elements is interesting for two reasons,

first the connection drawn between the gods Inanna with Lord Marduk and Amaru Muru. Gods who come out of the east and who generally have no connections drawn between them and the Americas.

second the mention of the 'the great solar brotherhood' a society i had personally never herd mention of before.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Step into the stargate and set the controls to meet God. This man did just that.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
first the connection drawn between the gods Inanna with Lord Marduk and Amaru Muru. Gods who come out of the east and who generally have no connections drawn between them and the Americas.

Wait, what connection? Personally I see none. That relief which "proves it" has no source, no mention on where its exhibited or where it was found and no substantial link whatsoever between the words in the text and the image.

But it doesnt really matter. Just the very mention of Lemuria makes me discard the page. The idea of for example Atlantis is far more credible than Lemuria and that's saying alot.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
this is very interesting

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

This Relic was said to have been found in the Americas and is a relief of "Inanna with Lord Marduk (Brahma) and their Heir Aramu Muru" This can been seen in full here, just scroll to the bottom of the page.

I wonder from where do those guys at bibliotecapleyades come with such wonderful gems like Marduk is same as Brahma??????
There are no evidences connecting the two.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I also watched this last night. Sounds very interesting.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This Relic was said to have been found in the Americas and is a relief of "Inanna with Lord Marduk (Brahma) and their Heir Aramu Muru"

I'm highly suspicious of the interpretation here.

The style isn't Babylonian (Brahma has nothing to do with Marduk, according to the two different cultures), and the stylized eyes are right for Greek/Minoan but wrong for any American civilization. The robes, again, are far more Greek than anything else. The winged being is the wrong style for any American civilization.

I would like to know if there are other sources that show this image. The site you link to does not do a good job of reporting things.

second the mention of the 'the great solar brotherhood' a society i had personally never herd mention of before.

possibly because this is the ONLY source of the material. You might want to ask if this is evidence they're making it all up.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That is just total crap.

Neither Marduk nor Inanna are depicted in that "relic."

Harte

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Film of five men attempting to pass through the Star Gate of Aramu Muru.
One man succeeds....
www.xpeditionstv.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
virakocha was mentioned by many other civs in andes actually

new topics

top topics

join