It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS become A Right Wing Side Show!?!?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If the Republicans take control of the WH in 2012, I'm pretty sure they will again leave these sites, abandon their constitutional value system once again, and return to the days where they call people Anti-American for disagreeing with their president and suggest protesters should have their citizenship revoked.

There is a deep hatred from the Right that far surpasses the b.s. politics of the Left. The Right will always support war, will always wish to reject helping those in need, they will always fight against the equality of others and always seek to suppress women's rights. It's their reptilian nature...

It's become extremely predictable.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
If the Republicans take control of the WH in 2012, I'm pretty sure they will again leave these sites, abandon their constitutional value system once again, and return to the days where they call people Anti-American for disagreeing with their president and suggest protesters should have their citizenship revoked.

There is a deep hatred from the Right that far surpasses the b.s. politics of the Left. The Right will always support war, will always wish to reject helping those in need, they will always fight against the equality of others and always seek to suppress women's rights. It's their reptilian nature...

It's become extremely predictable.

I know it is - It makes me feel so excited

I have been around here since Jan 05 and many of the "patriotic" types here today are the same folks who fought very hard to defend and justify last decades pile of unconstitutional mistakes and follies, literally the same members. There are few who are real deal, but I am already bracing for the patriots to go silent when the
misery starts in again... In reality it is just FOX - it really is - they run the agenda, create the opinions and literally control Millions and Millions of people with their machinery. The narrative has not deviated in almost six years time
edit on 11-10-2010 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join