It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona people! I just saw something very odd! *Videos and pictures*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So tonight, at around 930-945pm, I was driving northbound on I10 coming in from Tucson. I was almost into phoenix, on the big long stretch of road that goes past fire bird raceway. Well I was looking around and noticed two bright yellow/orange lights in the sky to my left (that would be west). You can see the lights on the ground from buildings and these lights were definitely off the ground and a lot bigger than the ones on the ground. Well, they lingered for a few seconds then DISAPPEARED, then, reappeared in a different spot a second or two later! I drove on and the lights kept reappearing parallel to me, they were moving along with me, I'd drive for a few miles and they would reappear right there with me, they were moving too. I pulled over to the side of the road about 4 times to catch it on video. I even got video of it disappearing. I took a couple pics of it as well. This thing scared me so bad, that I called my girlfriend and told her i was on my way home and I had to talk to her. When I finally got home, and started telling her the story, I started crying, it was a very scary experience. I have no idea what this thing was. There were two bright bright lights, yellow/orange. The light on the top would disappear first then the bottom one. This happened over and over. Again, did anyone else see this? It seemed to be heading in town, towards south mountain / chandler blvd.

After I got home and talked to my gf about it, I took her to the road i saw it on. I wanted her to see it too, thinking maybe she could offer some explaination for it. But there was nothing there. We drove up and down for a while and nothing even remotely looked like it. We saw some planes in the air, but they looked NOTHING like what I saw. I figured, if it was some kind of late night mining operation and i was just seeing truck headlights heading down a mountain, then they were still be going on 30 min later. But no, nothing was out there.

www.sendspace.com...
Here is a link to the 5:30 min long video that I wanted you guys to see. Notice how the light disappears at 1:00 in. Then reappears at 2:44 or so in another location.

Here is the photobucket with the daytime and nighttime pics. I added some text to one of the night shots to show you the horizon line and etc
s867.photobucket.com...

[edit on 14-8-2009 by D.Gribble]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Where's the video&pictures?

second line

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sorry, I am just reporting this to mufon right now and I am still freaked out from the experience. Where can I upload video that will be of good quality and not crummy looking?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It sounds to me that you were on the way to be abducted . If I were in your shoes and these lights in the sky were following me I would really freak out and start projecting thoughts that I did not want to be abducted and maybe they would pick up on it and not abduct me.

I have never seen a UFO as you have, consider yourself one of the lucky few. Have a good one.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
It sounds to me that you were on the way to be abducted . If I were in your shoes and these lights in the sky were following me I would really freak out and start projecting thoughts that I did not want to be abducted and maybe they would pick up on it and not abduct me.

I have never seen a UFO as you have, consider yourself one of the lucky few. Have a good one.

? Seriously?
From the Abductee reports, they didn't want to be abducted at all. Whether it was beforehand or after the story.

Do you really think these aliens, are personal aliens, they read your thoughts and such? If so! Get the tin foil hats, and we shall bombard them with static!

Dale, if by some chance you get abducted.

Ask 3 questions.

1) Since they know us, Is God real, and which one is it?lol

2) What is the greatest mathematic problem that helped them the most, and hopefully ones we could acquire.

3) Ask them, since they can read minds, and do all this stuff, why do they need to abduct someone?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Gribble

stop sobbing and start uploading

sissy...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Just upload them to ATS Media ASAP.

We all know what happens to the threads where pictures are promised but never shown...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

your ATS login should work there too.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Just upload them to ATS Media ASAP.

We all know what happens to the threads where pictures are promised but never shown...
yep, they get a good probing...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ok, I am about to upload them. Keep in mind, this video is from my camera and not very good quality. There is a blue and a green spot, those are broken pixels. The short video is of the light disappearing. As you can see from the still pictures I posted, the light pole and ground lights are visible, the bright light in the center of the frame is the object in question.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Here we go again.

Why the hell can't people use the frigging search function to learn how to upload video instead of blathering on about what they saw, and "I SWEAR! I HAVE PICTURES/VIDEO!!". . .then, its "Well, its pretty crappy quality. . but believe me!"

Tired of this sort of posting on ATS. . . JC

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

So avoid them? Just a thought..

link   
It's been over an hour and still no video or pictures. I guess the OP is still crying.

link   
reply to post by amongus

actually, he did upload pics and a video... go to ATS media and search for his name.
I don't really know what to make of them, especially the video as there are a TON of cars whizzing by... but I dunno, I wasn't there...

here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/950e82b30153.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc1c9a4dc33b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16aca84efe37.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f7fbb90819c.jpg[/atsimg]

movie2
movie1

like I said, can't really make much out it...

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Video No. 2 is very interesting DG ...

Thank you for taking the time to film it and for keeping your word and uploading it for us.

[edit on 14 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Anyways, as you can see, I was on the side of the road just trying to keep still. I hate watching ufo vids that are 5 seconds long so I told myself that if i ever got the chance, id get reference points and let the whole video play, not just the "interesting" parts.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The 2nd half of the 2nd video is really interesting. I've gotta say, this is the first worthy delivery in these types of threads I've seen thus far. It's funny seeing the naysayers w/ their foot in their mouth. Not that I'm saying this can't be a hoax.. Just that.. well.. That 2nd video has got me wonderin. hmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join