It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona people! I just saw something very odd! *Videos and pictures*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Is it me or do these lights appear "in front" of the cars/trucks silhouettes?

Was the window up or down? Wind dont seem to be too loud for the speeds I am seeing.

Just wondering if this is a reflection on the inside of your car window.

There is a time where the lights seem to move forward in a way as if the driver was readjusting the device being reflected to be center frame (window) again.

Dunno...just wondering.

PS-Guys who think a honest cry scares a girl away, usually never had a girl before. Besides, you got a car...that alone raises the chick-factor by 11.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The one video I want to upload, that totally shows two separate lights disappear and reappear later, is "too long" to load in the media section. How can I upload it in its entirety?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
looks very interesting i like the videos i wonder what it could be maybe its going to be swamp gas, lanterns, laser pointers, or whatever else there going to say .. on a serious note
how long did you stay and watch ? did you stay till they left? were the colors bright? i love things like this great find!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The window was down. I stated before that there are a couple broken pixels, a green one and a blue one, that is probably what you're seeing when noticing they are in front of the passing trucks.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Dude, please stay on topic.

Do you know how rare it is for someone to actually film something and upload it here for review.

If this is the reward no one is ever going to bother ...

So please.

And these are the 2 vids from the OP:

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 14 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ah!

Ok then. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Report this to MUFON right away! They will need to see this as soon as possible.

Be safe and healthy!

OH and THANK YOU for uploading these!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
looks very interesting i like the videos i wonder what it could be maybe its going to be swamp gas, lanterns, laser pointers, or whatever else there going to say .. on a serious note
how long did you stay and watch ? did you stay till they left? were the colors bright? i love things like this great find!

I really wish I could get an explanation. Id really like to know what it is. I have been driving that road for years, and I always look at the stars at night, and this is the first time something of this nature has happened, it didnt look normal. I thought seeing my first ufo would be cool, but its actually kind of freaky.

To answer your questions:

I watched it while driving for a couple minutes. Then realized I had my camera. So I pulled off to the side of the road and filmed it for a couple minutes. God back on the road, and repeated that process for about 12 miles till I got into town. I thought I was just going to film it once but it kept reappearing to I had to keep pulling over to film it. So the whole thing probably lasted about 20 min.

The colors were bright, it wasnt like someone was shining a light directly at you, but it was just like, illuminating itself, not really shining a light outwards if that makes sense. The colors were actually kind of muddly. I would describe them as grey poupon mustard colored.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by D.Gribble]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am not saying this to debunk the videos. Let's make that clear. But lights that are far away such as the rising moon or Jupiter will appear to be following you as you drive along. Lights that are close to you will more likely actually be moving along with you. I cannot tell what the case is by the video, but I have read enough of D.Gribble's posts to feel that he is not some childish clown looking for attention.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
looking over it im really not sure what this is....its not from what i can tell going in any unusual directions, but i dont know the time reference to the video its hard to tell....good video though

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Gribble

apologies, again i was just playin,so gi me a kiss.
seriously, is that what i think it is. i mean what it looks like, the blue greenish. if it is G.D boy that is great work.i can understand your excitement at least. shut me the hell up. i'll flag
man try to pass a little time waiting for the vid and i get racked w/ guilt.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Interesting post, mate!

To be honest, I was more concerned about you being pulled up at the side of the road. I've seen some of those American police shows were people are pulled over and get hit by absent minded drivers on the freeways.

And some of those vehicles in the vid were moving pretty quick and if any sleepy or tired drivers weren't paying attention in the dark...

But thanks for the vids - very good stuff!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The video I really want to show is 5:30 seconds long, and shows the two lights clearly and they disappear and reappear a minute later in a different spot. But ATS says its too long to upload. I guess I could youtube it but the quality sucks on youtube. I really want you guys to see this. I dont want to this to be some piece of # that you cant tell what it is. I want it to be a a good quality picture.

I reported this to MUFON as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Interesting post, mate!

To be honest, I was more concerned about you being pulled up at the side of the road. I've seen some of those American police shows were people are pulled over and get hit by absent minded drivers on the freeways.

And some of those vehicles in the vid were moving pretty quick and if any sleepy or tired drivers weren't paying attention in the dark...

But thanks for the vids - very good stuff!

LOL, yeah i know I was nervous as hell! thats why I kept getting back on the road, I didnt want to linger too long. Actually I was hoping a cop would come by to see what I was doing, then I could point and say "what the hell is that?"

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Good man!

Always report to MUFON. And always share all info with ATS!

With those laws, go forward and make contact!

Thanks again for taking all that time to upload and inform us. No matter what the turn out, we appreciate your hard work!

Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
It sounds to me that you were on the way to be abducted . If I were in your shoes and these lights in the sky were following me I would really freak out and start projecting thoughts that I did not want to be abducted and maybe they would pick up on it and not abduct me.

I have never seen a UFO as you have, consider yourself one of the lucky few. Have a good one.

God don't say that I am already freaked out lol. I dont want to wake up tomorrow with mysterious scoop marks on me lol

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
ON TOPIC we have seen some of those same types of lights up here in Northern California. Until now I had always thought it was some type of plane! Will try and get my camera reset properly and get some night shots for you and see if they look the same.

(NEVER let your children use your camera they can't help but play with the settings! Mine are still kissing up over my missing all my photos of the meteor shower, I have gotten foot rubs and cookies and coffee! I had to tell them they where forgiven at the get go. YEAH YEAH should have milked it! ; but hey they are wonderful kids; being curious is a good thing. :up

edited out rant to rude person not worth the trouble

[edit on 14-8-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah I kept thinking plane too but it was stationary and would just blink out, then reappear. If you could get similar footage I'd appreciate it, I really want to know what it is. I really feel like Richard Dreyfus is close encounters, where he wakes his wife up to go see a ufo's he just witnessed, thats what I did exactly. I hope I don't start making mashed potato sculptures.

I have to get my mind off of this now, its 2am and I am still wired, I'll post up the other video tomorrow. By that time, hopefully some AZ people will have read this and add some info. But for now I cant think about this anymore. I read UFO books before bed all the time but for now I just want to get away from it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join