It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona people! I just saw something very odd! *Videos and pictures*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Gribble

At least you bothered to post, see if anything shows up in the local papers tomorrow...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ok, so I am uploading the video to my photobucket account. I really thought more AZ people would chime in. But the day is still young. Ill post the link as soon as its done uploading.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Gribble
Ok, so I am uploading the video to my photobucket account. I really thought more AZ people would chime in. But the day is still young. Ill post the link as soon as its done uploading.

Good stuff, but that's still going to lower the quality. How big is the original file? Maybe it can be uploaded somewhere directly as a binary file.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
yep, its really strange, but thats why its probably a real object flyinging along at speed.

I mean I saw something in the "angeles national forrest" Ca., that turned in to a giant "alien" head when me and my friend got out of the car to check out "the lights" .. we just thought wtf!!

Them things mess with your brain.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Good stuff, but that's still going to lower the quality. How big is the original file? Maybe it can be uploaded somewhere directly as a binary file.

Says its 160MB

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If you're having trouble www.sendspace.com... is a free upload site up to 300m.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Okay, I am one of those Az people you are talkin' about...

I am in Tucson, so I doubt that I would have been able to see what you saw. I have the Sanat Catalina Mtns. in the way.
However, good job.
Thanks for posting.

I will be working thru the weekend, at night, and weather conditions permitting, I may be able to see something.

Another thread, earlier this week highlighted a "red" object sighted. It was to the northwest of my post, and, more than likely, obscurred by the blasted city lights. I usually have my eyes cast upwards, above the skyline, but have yet to see anything that close. Flashes of light in far out space, yes, but not so close that I could reach out and touch...

Looking forward to your other video.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Cool thanks, I am uploading it to sendspace right now. I am going to go back out there and see if I can see anything in the day light that may explain what I saw. I'll post pictures of course when I get back, so you guys can see that this thing was far off the ground and moving.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by D.Gribble]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I went back out and took some pics of the location in the daytime, just to give you guys a frame of reference. So pictures and the video i want you guys to see are on the first page. Check them out.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Although it is admittedly poor quality, and very poor visibility, I will commend you on your effort.

Video 2 actually does show exactly what you were talking about.

So there is really no way to know what you saw. It was a light that appeared, disappeared. That is all I can tell you.

I believe your story, the video backs up your claims.

It could be anything though, so do not be so worried about it.
Thanks for uploading the videos!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Certainly very interesting... Thank you.

I don't see your daytime photos though?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am making a new photobucket account and post all the photos to that. I tried to upload photos but it wouldnt let me, or more likely i dont know what the heck i am doing.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I also like the 2nd video. This is very interesting to me. Good shot and I'm glad you pulled over to get the shots!
PS. Why do people insist on getting so rude to others on here??? There is no reason for it, on an ufo sighting thread, I can't imagine why people would even have a reason to get rude. If you don't have the patience to wait on the evidence, MOVE ON!!

Nice thread and good videos though! S&F

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I want you guys to download the video I have on the first page. It shows very clearly the two lights, then at 1 min they disappear, then at about 2:44 they reappear once again down a ways from the original spot. (btw, the music is my car radio )

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
s867.photobucket.com...

As you guys can see from the daylight photos, there is nothing out there, its barren, and its a huge distance. Those mountains are miles and miles away.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Got the large video - way clearer

Question: what are the other lights that can be seen flickering? At first I thought reflections from something, but the window is open?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot
Got the large video - way clearer

Question: what are the other lights that can be seen flickering? At first I thought reflections from something, but the window is open?

Those two yellowish lights in the center of the frame are the weird things in question. But the other flicking you may be referring to are the lights on the ground, from buildings way the heck out there.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So tonight, at around 930-945pm, I was driving northbound on I10 coming in from Tucson. I was almost into phoenix, on the big long stretch of road that goes past fire bird raceway. Well I was looking around and noticed two bright yellow/orange lights in the sky to my left (that would be west).

DG

I know the area you are talking about....most if not all on ATS dont know that area which is known in Phoenix as South Mountain. The small city of Ahwatukee and the Indian Reservation is there too. I also happen to live on the North side of South Mountain and yes there are things that happen there which are "unexplainable". From my understanding there is possibly a secret military base located west of the city of Maricopa, Arizona which is in fair proximity of South Mountain.

You did the right thing in reporting the event to MUFON. The MUFON directors in Phoenix are very nice people and should be able to give you some quality time.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The daytime photos really put things in perspective. I am surprised that the other vehicles traveling on the other side of the road didn't see this. It's probably another case of nobody paying attention or saying "oh well it's nothing."
Thanks for the hard work to show us your proof and experience!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join