It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke letter - Found at my local Dr's surgery !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi all.

this is VERY VERY odd indeed !!

Today, i took our new baby daughter for her 2nd baby jab, just a routine thing.
i was sitting in the waiting room, flicking through the magazines.

all off a sudded, i opened a magazine, and this (below) paper fell out, 8 pages in all.
Headed "FLU IS NOT THE BIGGEST DANGER....IT'S THE VACCINE" BY David Icke.

here is page 1 (below)
if anyone is intersted, i will post the whole 8 pages.

why was this at my local Dr's surgery ?

i am from Edinburgh, Uk.

here it is : (page 1)

img149.imageshack.us...

[edit on 12/8/2009 by shauny]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It could be your Dr is in "the know" and wanted to have people look at it,

or someone could have casually put it there,

Someone wants to pass on the message.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There have been several situations where people that stick these in waiting room magazines. It is a David Icke fan most likely doing some street activism.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just searched...

"we also need to realise-here, now- that we have long crossed the line into a fully-fledged fascist dictatorship."

This stuff is all over the internet. It's maybe been left by someone that thought it was guerrilla tactic in the secret war against the Reptilian oppressors and the Tamiflu Operation. Damn their scaly hides back to the the fetid planet they crawled off. The Edinburgh splinter-cell has probably broken it's cover with that careless move. Will they never learn...this is a war, dammit!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Someone told me he has a disclaimer on his website that you can print out and get the doctor to sign if you go for a vaccine. I think it says about signing to agree certain ingredients aren't present or safe.
Anyway, I guess someone was printing this out and decided to print the other stuff and leave it there for someone to find.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow, that's a pretty good idea. Not that I necessarily believe David Icke (in fact I find it very hard to trust anything that stems from him) but to get the word out to the population that they need to question the vaccine, that ain't a bad way of doing it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
as much as people disregard David Icke, the information he passes along is very relevant to our understanding/compling the truth to present us with a understanding, here is his link to the article, very good readin...

www.davidicke.com...

CX

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've also heard about this happening elsewhere.

I did wonder though, if a person could be traced through printed leaflets?

If someone wanted to share some knowledge with the world, and printed off info from their computer, could there be comeback if they did so?

Does your computer store records of printed documents?

I just worry that people who are wanting to share info of this kind, will be deemed as "enemies of the system", therefore initializing the usual labelling and punishments.

Then again, you have to be 100% you are distributing the correct information. That could prove dangerous if you are telling people not to have a certain medicine, when they really could do with it.

That doesn't apply to Swine Flu though.....i've read more than enough to convince me it's full of crap.

CX.

[edit on 13/8/09 by CX]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I heard also, aparently all who died of the spanish flu......where MOSTLY the ones who took the vaccine, not the UN vaccinated.....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Dont take the vaccine. There are plenty of threads with the contents of the shot. You dont want that crap in you.

Then again, what do I care. Really, Im not even a US citizen so you can take all the crap you want over there. But its a mistake..

Why would you not just take a few sick days instead of injecting yourself with this crap? Its strange to me. With all the information about how harmful this stuff can be, people are still trusting it....

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'll have to sneakily drop a few copies off to my doctors surgery I think!!!!

top topics

join