It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rare alex collier video from 1996 ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
David Icke is a nutter and everyone in the UK knows that

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Thanks for sharing this, i have a collection of his videos but have never seen this presentation, I really appreciate it.

reply to post by bdb818888

They claim to get their info from the Pleiadians, both have been proven to be scam artist

You just prove you have NO freaking idea what you are talking about. Billy's contacts were with Pleiadians. Alex's contacts were with the Adromedans/Zeneteans. If anyone is full of it its you.

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Part 9, about 9:30 in or a little after, he tells them he doesn't want something on tape. He talks about JFK, gives the signal and the camera actually cuts out. Anyone have any idea what he might have said off camera??

[edit on 8/11/09 by AcesInTheHole]

Who really killed JFK and why? Just assuming. Was weird when i saw it though.

reply to post by tigermoff

We have a limited color spectrum right now. As we slowly move to 4th density our spectrum will broaden. The Grays themselves have said that we see them gray just because their skin color is outside our own spectrum, so we perceive them that way.

That would make sense since, dogs here see the world in black, white and shades of gray. That's all they know about colors. Even if you wear a red or a yellow t-shirt their brain will automatically process it as a darker shade of gray. So how can you explain red, blue or green to a dog, especially with the language barrier between humans and dogs. And also the level of understanding too.

So i see aliens the same way, they can't explain colors in 4th or 5th density to us because we still perceive all colors in our own limited spectrum. Plus the evolution gap between us and them is also like between us and dogs. Communication is the same way too.

I also think that the Andromedans are not blue-skinned. That Alex Collier perceived their skin color that way because of our (and his) limited color spectrum. Their real color might be something we still don't see but exists on 5th density. IMO anyway.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by LyricusMagna]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sweevo

Thats why they let him make presentations there right?

reply to post by Ufotogo

What would be the definition of a "real contactee" to you?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
I have a lot of trouble buying into Collier. His stories are so far fetched and his predictions haven't come true. His intentions and messages of peace and love are great but I'm convinced he's just another guy with a great imagination cashing in on the Alien/UFO market.

You people have basically no idea of what Alex Collier has said about the future. You call it a prophecy, when did HE claim it as a prophecy? Its your own word you used.

Prophecies never come true because they are based on a concrete solid date, which can NEVER, be correct. Why? The future is changeable, and unpredictable. There are only possibilities and probabilities. And Alex has stated the very same thing.

But lets see what of the things he said DID happen, (not based on a fixated date).

He said food and water resources will diminish greatly in near future. We do have a shortage of fresh water, and since a 3rd of the bees has already died from an unknown disease that destroys them, the food supplies have run short. He also said a lot of conflicts will rise. We see it happening today. He said that new outbreaks of deadly diseases will come forth (Anthrax, HIV new outbreak, swine flu anyone?)

Many natural disasters also happened. Earthquakes, raging volcanoes and tsunamis. He said this would happen, and it did. Severe climate changes too.

He also said that the conscientiousness level of the people will rise, and it had. There are more then twice people who are aware now, then 10 years ago. He said more children are going to be born who exhibit Indigo traits, and higher conscientiousness in them. And they HAVE.

I fail to see the point of that post of yours. Either you haven't been paying attention to his lectures and presentations or you haven't watched them at all. What proof do you need? You want him to "prophecize" if you gonna win the lottery? I don't get people like you.

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm open to other suggestions. Forget the prophesies/probabilities for a moment and answer where is the "help" they were going to give us to restore the planet to its glorious human, environmentally conscious beauty? Where

Where is the help? First of all, you are alive right? Things could have been much worse, and they will be. Second, you remember that comet that hit Jupiter? Schumacher levi 9? I dunno if i got the name right, the Andromedans did it. It was heading towards Earth. Same with Halle Bopp. Just a couple of their interventions. Somehow I don't expect this to prove anything to you, since the likes of you will laugh even when faced with real evidence.

Oh and about Phil Schneider. He died. 11 unsuccessful assassination attempts previous to his death. He offered REAL EVIDENCE. Like i said, people like you will still laugh at people like Phil Shcneider. I think its sad to call somebody who has been killed a fraud. You are a sad person. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

They haven't been much popular until the late 90s i think (which is some time after his presentation)

I believe this is the oldest sighting:

"In 1896, for two days straight, people over Crawfordsville, Indiana saw a large, 30-foot thing in the sky they called a "Sky Monster" that moved "like a serpent swimming through the air." This was probably a rod. Other case histories included the dragons in caves and skies over London, the "ghost rockets" over Norway and Sweden, and many other historical "myths" that could have been rods."

Source

Check this one too:

Flying Rods

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
About reptilians... I accidently stumbled onto this:

V: The Series was a one-hour weekly television series that aired in the United States on NBC in 1984-85. It was a continuation of the science fiction franchise about an alien invasion of Earth by a carnivorous race of reptilians known as "The Visitors" which was originally conceived by American writer, producer and director Kenneth Johnson. Johnson, however, was not involved in the production of the weekly series.

Source

The show aired in 1984! So this concept has been around for a while...
ABC is actually remaking the show and its to premiere this fall.
You can watch the comic con press tour below:
Press Tour
This is the new synopsis for the show:

Today, the world woke up to find spaceships over every major city. The Visitors claim to have come in peace, bringing gifts of medical miracles and technological breakthroughs. They promise to do no harm. They're lying.

Most people believe the aliens have arrived just when we needed them most. We're eager to embrace their generous offers of help, but while tracking a terrorist cell, Homeland Security agent Erica Evans stumbles upon something far more sinister. Erica discovers that the aliens have plans to infiltrate our governments and businesses, planting seeds for their plot to control mankind. Convincing anyone of the truth will be impossible because the Visitors have two powerful weapons. First, they've given the people faith with their reassuring presence and gifts. Second, they've rallied our youth. Thousands of teens, including Erica's son, have been recruited as 'Peace Ambassadors' but they're actually serving as unwitting spies. When Erica gets thrust into the resistance movement, she'll have to balance her covert activities with her job and her role as a mother, fighting to protect her son Tyler - even as he joins forces with the enemy.

So yeah... the carnivorous reptilian aliens idea has been out for some time...
Still, lots of people believe the truth is hidden in Hollywood TV and movies, so perhaps some of this was simply put out there to make it more unbelievable to the general public... who know...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"V" is on YT - starts here (skipping the initial credits)

Also, in the original short story for "They Live," the aliens were Repts

Eight O'Clock in the Morning, Ray Nelson

At the end of the show the hypnotist told his subjects, "Awake."
Something unusual happened.

One of the subjects awoke all the way. This had never happened before. His name was George Nada and he blinked out at the sea of faces in the theatre, at first unaware of anything out of the ordinary. Then he noticed, spotted here and there in the crowd, the non-human faces, the faces of the Fascinators. They had been there all along, of course, but only George was really awake, so only George recognized them for what they were. He understood everything in a flash, including the fact that if he were to give any outward sign, the Fascinators would instantly command him to return to his former state, and he would obey.

more at www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by strNick
I think, Andromedans' perspective is more advanced than, for instance, Pliedians' one and much more so than general contactee information.

It's "PLEIADIAN" not Pliedian!

I think you have it totally backward. For one thing, the Pleiadian's are an older race than the Andromedans, by several million years at least.

Followed by the fact that the Andromedan's are of Neutral energy (the P's are almost exclusively of the Light). The Earth Reptiles are 99.99% Dark.

The P's keep fairly quiet because they, in their own way, set up the path that led to the destruction of Atlantis and Lemuria. That was a lot of our karma they took on, and they don't wish to make the same mistake. However, in doing so, they also took off and let the Reptiles fill in the void.

Thus the comment in Collier's most recent video interview where he mentions something along of the line of "the Arcturians say the Pleidians should 'step up to the plate' and help fix the Reptile problem."

Some of his predictions "failed" because things have happened to change the timeline, so to speak. Others have not failed, they just have not happened yet.

In one of his earlier interviews he talks about the "correct" way to great the Arcturians with a "bow and a telepathic statement along the line of 'it is customary with my race to ask permission before entering my space'."

Neutrals basically will do what they want IF you do not tell them not to do it. Darks will do what they want. Lights will go out of their way to not interfere and will go out of their way to ask permission otherwise. None of them have our current Duality problem, but they still have to abide by certain "Universal Laws" or face the karmic and/or manifested consequences...

However, one of God's laws is that -- for those w/o Duality -- they MUST answer the question, "Are you of the Light" with a yes or no answer, even if they are "cloaked"! I.e., if someone walks up to and says, "I am God, I can fix all your problems, just do what I say" and you ask the "Light" question and get a 'no', you have a "problem" on your hands, so to speak. "Humans" don't count and they can lie all they want 8-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join