It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rare alex collier video from 1996 ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yeah, this is the new alex collier video from 1996. Don't know much about where this is but the information he gave was awesome in my opinion.

This vids in total ca 190min and absolutely worth watching.

Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

This one has 19 clips.

Enjoy ! :p

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Great find my man!!

S+F moff to watch it

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Great, I actually havent seen this !!

This guy say there is an UFO base in Narvik in Norway !!

Is he talking truth ?

Uhmm, this video is from 1996, and in part 2, he start we saying 2/3 of the population will not make it ?

So this 80% will be gone scenario is quite old ! ?

[edit on 11/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Star flag and bump! I'm at work right now, gotta watch this after i get home! Collier is such a great speaker, one of the few people that got me interested in UFO's first place. Thank you for posting this!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Kinda wierd he say 'they will use Germs to kill us' in this 1996 lecture, we are in that shait right now, arent we ?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
in part 12 he mentions the fact that i the next few years people will start to see things called 'rods'..

can anyone tell me..when did the idea..or the first reports of 'rods' start?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Here we go...

The prophesies didn't come true when predicted. The prophesies are also very similar in date and time to what other people were saying for years that didn't claim their facts came from alien beings. For example, some of these are also in The Late Great Planet Earth, a contemporary book to these videos.

If they (Andromedans) can time travel then why aren't their stories about predictions ever "true" in the time frame they give. If its a problem with predicting the future, then why tell someone to go out and spread the news, or even why not go back in time (like they supposedly do all the time with him) and tell him that things changed and not to spread the prophesies so he doesn't look ridiculous?

Also, what ever happened to this "intervention" they promised? They are four years late on that one. Dear me! Alex comes out, does the lecture circuit, makes the predictions, tells us about them, then has to hide for a few years when the predictions don't come true. How fair is that to him? If "they" indeed were really communicating to him.

I read those books they told him to put out and it was all recycled mish-mash. I was told that I just HAD to read it and how watching him would open my eyes. I didn't learn anything new about love or spirituality. I just saw Team Andromeda versus old "bad karma" Team Pleidea and really bad karma Team Draco.

If they are real they are just as silly as we are.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

WOW your avatar just gave me goosebumps! That scene in "Signs" to this day makes me jump. That is one of two alien movies that really freak me out for some odd reason but I still enjoy watching them....

To the OP....Sorry I am unable to watch videos is there any way you could maybe summarize a little about what is said in those videos? I really would like to watch it but I cant. So far the things a few have mentioned are interesting so I would like to know more. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

And by the way...David Icke makes predictions, too. How many of his have been wrong? I used to think back in--wait a second! 1996 -- that he was a raving nutter and yet...he's the one who gave us specifics, and his specifics matched up when the events actually happened.

He also is well-researched. He can back it all up. He, too, spreads peace love and "good vibrations". He also never hid, takes his lumps publicly, and is pretty effin funny.

I may not believe the Queen of England is a reptile, but I do listen when he says something is coming because it usually does.

And this is without super space alien powers and time travel.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by alienesque

WOW your avatar just gave me goosebumps! That scene in "Signs" to this day makes me jump. That is one of two alien movies that really freak me out for some odd reason but I still enjoy watching them....

To the OP....Sorry I am unable to watch videos is there any way you could maybe summarize a little about what is said in those videos? I really would like to watch it but I cant. So far the things a few have mentioned are interesting so I would like to know more. Thanks.

yep..that film..although its daft at times...REALLY gets to me too...i dont know why..maybe theres some truth to it...

that scene...i think that scene gets to me because i can sort of imagine what it would be like to be in the shoes of the people who saw that...terrible...and the film maker really knows....understands too..he proved that with this scene..

[edit on 11-8-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thanks for sharing

much love to you and all

namaste'

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here is a newer Vid with Mr.Collier. savvy..

If you know Alex Collier, you're gonna love this; if you don't know Alex Collier, meet a man for our generation and for our troubled times. For decades, Mr. Collier has been promoting self-responsibility, compassion for humanity, and an agenda of Americans rising up to be the Beings we know we need to be --- and CAN be -- to overcome adversities and challenges of the 21st century. Now Alex adds his experience of welcoming his three children to the planet with natural birth at home to his amazing and inspiring understanding of who we are on the planet, and in doing so, he brings a whole new awareness to FATHERHOOD and how we can create a harmonious planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

hehe, i uploaded the video

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
good vid cheers.......love the bit about the drinking Irish

Ross..

[edit on 11-8-2009 by sorgan]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nice one man! To be completely honest I really was not informed as to who Alex Collier was or what was going on. Thanks for enlightening me on the matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I didnt take time go go through the entire forum, but this is truely an excellent find.

There is another set of videos from 1996 by Collier (You can get a little more than an hour's worth of them on youtube, just google Alex Collier 1996), as well a set of 2008 and 2009 videos.

At first when I saw the OP I was pissed because I thought it was his original 1996 video, and thought the post was misleading, but I'm quite happy with this one.

S&F

Little interesting fact about Alex Collier is that before he quit his job to pursue his interest in ETs he worked for wallstreet and had a 6-figure job doing accounting, he also has an astoundingly high IQ (estimate 180?)

If he's lying, he's sure doing one hell of a good job.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If anyone has seen the show the 4400 there is a Jordan collier and he preaches more or less the same general ideA

maybe they were giving this guy the nod?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think, Andromedans' perspective is more advanced than, for instance, Pliedians' one and much more so than general contactee information.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have a lot of trouble buying into Collier. His stories are so far fetched and his predictions haven't come true. His intentions and messages of peace and love are great but I'm convinced he's just another guy with a great imagination cashing in on the Alien/UFO market.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

So this 80% will be gone scenario is quite old ! ?

[edit on 11/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

Look into the Georgia Guidestones

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join