It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rare alex collier video from 1996 ranch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Part 9, about 9:30 in or a little after, he tells them he doesn't want something on tape. He talks about JFK, gives the signal and the camera actually cuts out. Anyone have any idea what he might have said off camera??

[edit on 8/11/09 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

Hi AcesInTheHole and visitors fans.

Yeah I would so much like to know, also. . . B-)

Here is a little of what I catched:

Wow ! I am in part 3.
That is almost exactly what is said in the message of
the second line of my signature ! !

"The Ra material" is also a long read, but do it !
You will learn A LOT, reading that !

Part 4.
I have learned the meaning of "vindicated" ( R. Hoagland).
The 3rd and 4th "densities" are our present and future.

Part 5. 15:36
Destructive of many levels and frequencies of physicality; also meaning:
destructive of many densities: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. Minerals, animals, humans.

Hey !! Red green & blue. . . THAT is what makes our color TVs !
RGB monitors ! The basis of all TV colors. And our lives ?

White race the weakest ! ! YOU BET.
See all the 5h!T we always do on ALL the Earth !
In the past, what did we do to:
to Inca and Maya,
to South-Africa,
to the "red" people of Americas,
and later to the "black". . .

! Yes SIR ! The white race is REALLY a bad race ! !

Part 6.
Patience, tolerance, and insomnia !! B-))))
Fear, what a bummer and a weapon !

Part 7. 16:16
Those #%$^$*%^$* religions ! ! Sins, ridiculous !
Hooo boy ! The loving g0d, throwing people in the abyss,
for a little error !
We are suicidal, yes.

Part 9. 16:51 . . .
JFK mystery.

Part 11. 17:05
. . .

Part 14.
Quite a bit comes from Mars.

Part 15. We have powers we don't know about, and dont use. . .
( My signature's 1st line, again. )
If ever "they" had TV, it would be for education!! Not only entertainment !
[ Ho boy! Do we have to change, with our TV ! ! ]

Part 16. 18:02
Not much time left for the NWO !
Don't lose 2nd amendment, you will lose others. . .

Part 17. 18:17
. . .

Part 18.
We are waking up !
Honnor yourself and others.

Part 19. 18:41
POWs have been betrayed.

18:52 Going to eat !
Will come to ATS after that. . .

Done.
Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Here we go...

The prophesies didn't come true when predicted. The prophesies are also very similar in date and time to what other people were saying for years that didn't claim their facts came from alien beings. For example, some of these are also in The Late Great Planet Earth, a contemporary book to these videos.

If they (Andromedans) can time travel then why aren't their stories about predictions ever "true" in the time frame they give. If its a problem with predicting the future, then why tell someone to go out and spread the news, or even why not go back in time (like they supposedly do all the time with him) and tell him that things changed and not to spread the prophesies so he doesn't look ridiculous?

Also, what ever happened to this "intervention" they promised? They are four years late on that one. Dear me! Alex comes out, does the lecture circuit, makes the predictions, tells us about them, then has to hide for a few years when the predictions don't come true. How fair is that to him? If "they" indeed were really communicating to him.

I read those books they told him to put out and it was all recycled mish-mash. I was told that I just HAD to read it and how watching him would open my eyes. I didn't learn anything new about love or spirituality. I just saw Team Andromeda versus old "bad karma" Team Pleidea and really bad karma Team Draco.

If they are real they are just as silly as we are.

He dosent say its a prediction, he states its a probability.. Depending on our frequency level at that time..

He said it would happen at the level we were goin in 1996, something has obviously changed..

I suggest you watch the whole of the lecture before you post..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

This is what I call Synchronicity... I've heard Alex interview in 98, it's been over 10 years now, just few days ago I see this thread and so decided to do a search see if there is any update since 10 years ago... well there is.. it just happen to be April of 2009!

Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The 80% mark was set in Kissinger's report to the UN Sustainable Development Dept. 1976 I believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hi, Just watched through these video's and I don't know what to make of it.

The thing I don't like about all of these people that "claim" they get visits from aliens is that it's only them that can see and speak to them. If these aliens are so bothered about what we are doing to this World then just come out and tell us. But apparently they only like to tell one random person who then has to try to convince the rest of the world what is going on..... It makes no sense!

Alex says in one of the video's that his alien friend would be walking among us by the year 2003. So where is he?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
After watching the presentation Im left with a few questions. I cant think of them all at the moment but I would like to know if anyone can work out what he was saying by humans being able to see more colours in 5D.

He said that we can see 72 colours at the moment and will be able to see more (cant remember the exact number) It seems weird to me as I thought the human eye can see over 1 million colours already. An if I remember right my PC can display a few thousand.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

He does say about three times on there why they cannot get involved with us on a large scale which has something to do with our DNA and getting attached to them. I understood it but cannot seem to put it down in textually.

His friend may be here walking among us. Who says hes not in disguise.

I think Alex's or even his 'friends' may have been a little quick in their timings for quite a few things. From what Ive heard recently the changes start in 2012 and peek in 2017 - 2020. Remember that these changes can start very small.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So I just watched all 19 videos... phew, lots of info...

I dunno, I believe he's telling his truth... as in, I don't think he made this stuff up to fool anyone or make money, I think he genuinely believes his story.

Lots of his claims are out there, but a lot of them, at least to me, feel true...
If that makes me a nut too, well, all I can say is that its fun believing it.
I think I'm a better person because of it.

As far as the dates being wrong, well, things change right?
I don't think everything goes to plan, but I'm sure we'll live to see some of the things mentioned.

and boy did that Draconian stuff depress me! and scare me a little... it was 4 am while I was watching the vids lol.

anyway, thanks for the post!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermoff

I think what he was saying that the more they interact with our reality, the more they take back to theirs...

I guess it could be like comparing us to meeting a lost civilization... after the very first meeting, we've completely changed their reality... this civilization now knows there is an advanced race outside of their world and would instantly be changed by that knowledge...
While it wouldn't effect us on such a large scale, we would now know that this lost civilization exists and that knowledge would, in turn, effect our reality.

I think, using that example to the Andromedan situation... they are such a pure race that it is risky for them to delve head first into our reality because there is a lot of negativity here, and some of that may get incorporated into their reality...
Thats how I look at it anyway.

2 cents

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermoff
After watching the presentation Im left with a few questions. I cant think of them all at the moment but I would like to know if anyone can work out what he was saying by humans being able to see more colours in 5D.

He said that we can see 72 colours at the moment and will be able to see more (cant remember the exact number) It seems weird to me as I thought the human eye can see over 1 million colours already. An if I remember right my PC can display a few thousand.

they are just shades of the same colours..he means new colours..not greenish..not reddish..not purpleish or blueish...but new colours.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not sure if this is significant...
But like I said, I watched the videos last night, and when I logged on to ATS today first thing I saw on the front page was: Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Pyramids of Giza
Didn't Alex say in those videos that the real truth lies hidden under the pyramids?
hmmm... interesting indeed...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Wow. Mind blowing. Being able to see infra red or ultra violet and higher and lower frequencies than we even know about now.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Part 9, about 9:30 in or a little after, he tells them he doesn't want something on tape. He talks about JFK, gives the signal and the camera actually cuts out. Anyone have any idea what he might have said off camera??

[edit on 8/11/09 by AcesInTheHole]

YES!
It seems in his old age, just a few months ago, he publicly revealed this info:

You can fast-forward to around 6:30 to hear it.

Apparently Eisenhower, while in office, lost control of the reversed engineered technology while he was in office.
He told Kennedy this, and one of the first acts JFK established in office was to abolish and dismantle the Special Coordinating Group within the National Security Council; which is the group that took control of all the technology.
He also signed executive order 11110 authorizing the US treasury to print interest free money.

After he was assassinated, Johnson re-banded the group, that is why it is private organizations that hold this technology (black orgs) and not the govt.
The executive order for the treasury is, however, still on the Federal Registrar, but it hasn't been revealed because the Fed's can't be audited...

If I get flagged for this NSA, remember, I didn't say it first, just repeating info back to the public.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is some more info on executive order 11110

and some info on that Coordinating Group:

The Operations Coordinating Board was composed of,
(1) the Under Secretary of State, who shall represent the Secretary of State and shall be the chairman of the Board
(2) the Deputy Secretary of Defense, show shall represent the Secretary of Defense
(3) the Director of the Foreign Operations Administration
(4) the Director of Central Intelligence
(5) a representative of the President to be designated by the President
(6) the Undersecretary or corresponding official of any Presidential agency that has been assigned responsibilities for implementation of national security policy
(7) the Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs
(8) the Director of the United States Information Agency
On 19 February 1961, President John F. Kennedy issued a Statement abolishing the Operations Coordinating Board.

No President ever wrote or signed an Executive order establishing the Special Group. No President had a way of abolishing the Special Group. The Special Group was not established by Executive Order, it established itself. This was no accident. This was illegal. When Kennedy killed the Operations Coordinating Board, the Special Group operated as normal without the designated Presidential representative.

The Special Group is alive and well today. It consists of,
the Secretary of State
the Secretary of Defense
the Director of The CIA
none of which are elected officials
The only way to abolish this ad hoc committee is to abolish,
the Department of Defense
the Central Intelligence Agency
the Department of State

Source

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Not sure if this is significant...
But like I said, I watched the videos last night, and when I logged on to ATS today first thing I saw on the front page was: Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Pyramids of Giza
Didn't Alex say in those videos that the real truth lies hidden under the pyramids?
hmmm... interesting indeed...

1)Edgar Cayce said it a gazillion years before Alex Collier.

2)The Reptile thing was said by the fabled "Montauk boys" (Bielak, Swerdlow, and their pal Phil Schneider) prior to Collier saying it

3)The blue skin and culture of the Andromedans came from Roddenberry's Vulcans

4) V the Mini-Series predates his lectures

5) Billy Meier "contactee" predates him

6) Some of the Andromedans sayings are out of the Star Trek books *cough cough* not that I read them

7) To the person who told me I should listen to his lecures. I have and the book is downloaded. Saw his many lectures and read the "book". There are Judeo-Christian references in the book that are based off of "old" scholarship (1970s and 1980s), not reflecting the discoveries of the 1990s; meaning if he had inside information he would have known about those discoveries prior to making claims.

8) Plus he acts like it is a revelation from above that we feel out of place because we live unnaturally. Daniel Quinn (Ishmael--the book Fight Club was inspired by) wrote this same stuff. Alex didn't invent home birth, and he didn't invent anthropology.

My point to all of my grouchiness is that you don't have to be in contact with aliens to say what Alex says. It is a lot of recycling of ideas that have floated around him at the time.

I believe he is a nice man. I really think that he is a sincere person; meaning I don't put him in the Stewart Swerdlow group. However, I think for all his: think for yourselves business, he seems to get hurt feeling when you don't. If his message is from the cosmos why drop out because mean old Billy Meiers friends criticize you? Aren't you called to a higher purpose? Why keep dropping out all the time? Did Gandhi or King? Well, other than prison?

I will keep him in my prayers, but I wouldn't follow him to the chocolate shop.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not convinced at all. Rehashed Icke, Meire, Cayce and everyone else. Smooth talker but so what. Like aliens have picked this guy to give bogus info to? He's been debunked too. People are fooled too easy cause they want to believe.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have watched on the 24 part videos on youtube from when his videos first started being documented. He state that over 3,000 missing children were abducted from the county I live in...over the past decade. Well I am at the ripe age of 18 and there hasn't been any missing children at all!
Go towards the end and he says it at 4:44
Youtube LINK

Here is the link to prove he he false!! Where the hell did he get the number 3,000 from?
Missing children in Westchester county LINK

I even researched files and state records to prove there were no abducted children in my county. I was really dissapointed by his statement and not to pop the love bubble I find on these threads but I think he bull#s alot.

Sorry guys, but this guy smells like BULL# to me.
BTW I do believe in ETs and the whole shi-bang.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by xXCalieXx]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
brilliant. i was due an alex collier fix....thanks for the post! lots of nice points he makes in here

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to pst proof that there are any real ufo contactees. So name one and then point me to the stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that video. I hadn't seen that one before - only some of the transcript.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join