It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rare alex collier video from 1996 ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
I have a lot of trouble buying into Collier. His stories are so far fetched and his predictions haven't come true. His intentions and messages of peace and love are great but I'm convinced he's just another guy with a great imagination cashing in on the Alien/UFO market.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

I think this guy is legit, the first time I saw him and see him loose control over his emotions, for what we (sheeplese) do to one another... I felt his pain, seemed legit to me. I think it was too emotional for him, so he gave up on trying to share his experiences. Just like many others... we the people were NOT ready for this message!

Maybe sometime in our life time we can see the truth!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Did you see the video of Blossom Goodchild on October 15th, the day after her friends didn't make an appearance? She was visibly devastated. Clearly, her message of peace, hope, and light from her alien friends was deep within her heart.

It doesn't make her, her message, or her friends legit.

What provides legitimacy is proof of contact be it a highly specific prophesy coming true (again, Icke is more specific than Collier or Blossom) or something alien from the ship.

Why provide revelations so extreme (reptilians eating 300,000 kids a year) with zero proof? Why can't the Andromedans give him more than a message? Why not proof of contact so he can prove the reptilians exist? This whole: you've got to do it on your own makes no sense in the context of the fact that (if they exist) they are obviously interfering by contacting him at all and giving him vague prophesies (that never come true).

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Anyway about the predictions, he never meant predictions...

wow -.-, do i have to keep reminding people about his predictions...

He said "Probabilities" not predictions, there is a difference in that. Im not defending him but really look the vids first. He tells you correctly.

People should at least view the vids. He doesn't just talk about E.T's, he also knows alot of what is happening in the world and why we are like we are right now.

But one thing I have to agree with you is his story about being contacted from another race is yes, far fetched but I take it as a possibility and this is the word I think he wants us to think, of a possibility that can happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Here is a newer Vid with Mr.Collier. savvy..

If you know Alex Collier, you're gonna love this; if you don't know Alex Collier, meet a man for our generation and for our troubled times. For decades, Mr. Collier has been promoting self-responsibility, compassion for humanity, and an agenda of Americans rising up to be the Beings we know we need to be --- and CAN be -- to overcome adversities and challenges of the 21st century. Now Alex adds his experience of welcoming his three children to the planet with natural birth at home to his amazing and inspiring understanding of who we are on the planet, and in doing so, he brings a whole new awareness to FATHERHOOD and how we can create a harmonious planet.

what a beautiful video and Human..

thank you

hugs for you and all

namaste'

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Why does he need a suit, jokes and general good public speaking skills? it's a little too "church like" for my taste.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Signs was one of the funniest movies ever made. Imagine: Superior beings come from the other side of the universe. They bend space and time to get here and then......................they are stopped cold by a chair pushed against the pantry door.

I do not know what to make of Alex Collier. I do not see the proof of his claims, but he talks a good story. Sounds like a good way to make a living to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Why does he need a suit, jokes and general good public speaking skills? it's a little too "church like" for my taste.

-rrr

Did you just completely dismiss a man for wearing a suit?
hmm, doesn't speak very highly does it...

I like Alex Collier, and I haven't seen this vid yet so thanks for the post!
I don't necessarily believe everything he says, but the more info we have the more we can decide for ourselves and apply what we want to our lives.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hi, "Popcorn playah" and esoteric fans.

I am just beginning to watch de videos and WOW !
WHO DO I SEE ?? The beautiful JZ Knight ! !

I also like Ramtha, one of the stars in the film of
the first line of my signature ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Blossom Goodchild, JZ Knight, and Nancy Leider all need to provide proof of their claims or be told to shut the fudge up. They are destroying the lives of gullible people. I know some will think that it is OK to lie to somebody gullible , but I do not.

I could do the very same thing as these people. It would be very easy for me to do. I do not because I hold myself accountable for how I treat others.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Sometimes we can't judge things, just physically and scientifically... sometimes our intuitions speak to us much louder then any physical method. We all understand the world around us differently, for me my entire life is based on what my "gut" / intuition is telling me. It (my other self) has been guiding me through some tough times in the past and it took me 30 years to accept it as being as legit as what I can see/touch. My life depends on my intuition, otherwise I wouldn't be where i am today (happy/peace).

So my "gut" tells me he speaks the truth, "I" don't require "proof" for it to be real, I think at a higher level of consciousness makes a better judgement then just "physical proof". Maybe one day you'll see what I'm seeing...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Alex Collier is full of it, just like Billy Meier........They claim to get their info from the Pleiadians, both have been proven to be scam artist....TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Alex Collier is full of it, just like Billy Meier........They claim to get their info from the Pleiadians, both have been proven to be scam artist....TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN

Alex Collier doesn't make money of any of this, as for Billy he does make money off it.

so the only scam artist here would be Billy

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

No, I do see the conflict between "gut" (heart) and reason (mind). Logic has never let me down, but occasionally I pull a Captain Kirk and and go with the gut. In fact, it is my gut that tells me not only to disbelieve Alex Collier, but to stay as far away from his "friends" as possible.

...and the devil that deceived them came as an angel of light

This quote flashes in my brain whenever he talks about the Andromedans or Blossom talks about the Ashtar command. I don't just write them off as liars. You get me wrong. My gut tells me they are speaking to someone. I just think that someone is the liar.

As to the word choice of "probability" versus "prophesy" or "prediction" it just sounds cover-my-ass-ish. Well, New York City will probably be gone by 2002.

Uh huh.

David Icke, whom I used to think was full of the dog's bollocks, has been dead on, fairly accurate, and never claimed to have the ability to travel time like Alex's friends. David's telling me the world is run by reptiles and for some reason...he doesn't either scare me or make me think he is purposefully lying to me. He even said he's Jesus and I still like him.

So, yeh, I hear ya, I get ya...I still think Alex is creepy. As it says in Tolkein: the agent of the Dark Lord would appear fair, but feel foul. That is how Alex's "friends" appear to me. Foul.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

-rrr

Would you prefer someone without good public speaking skills? Maybe, Alex is just a genuinely intelligent guy. I can't really say that's a common attribute amongst many in his position.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just watched this whole series. I'm not saying I believe the story but,
science fiction sometimes becomes real. Technology we only dreamed about has come to pass. Star Trek's communicator (Cell Phones), microwave ovens, lap tops and most importantly the internet.

It's a bit scary considering I watch the Torchwood series. Maybe Alex should ask the writers to compensate him for Torchwood- Children of The Earth. It seems to be very similar to his seminar. Is that Plagarism from the writers of Torchwood ?

Witch

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I do agree with what you're saying, to be more accurate what I meant to say is that some of the "events" he's talking about is true, but I have no doubt he "exaggerates", just like any other story teller (which is human nature). We'll NEVER know the EXACT truth from what everyone claims to have experienced (me or you). So we just have to make our own understanding of it.

All I know is that he did not try to make money off this, his message (most of it) is all based on improving one's life, learning to take responsibility into your own hand, and simply to BELIEVE in a so not beliveable world.

This allows your mind to open up to possiblites and allows people to DREAM. We're all made up of dreams and so is our physical plane, everything you see today (cars, planes, computer, ATS) all of it, was possible beacuse someone dreamt of it. So if one man tries to tell a "story" (fiction/non-fiction) to teach us to dream again, in my opinion is a wonderful gesture.

So is he telling a truth or a lie is aside the point

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori

If they (Andromedans) can time travel then why aren't their stories about predictions ever "true" in the time frame they give. If its a problem with predicting the future, then why tell someone to go out and spread the news, or even why not go back in time (like they supposedly do all the time with him) and tell him that things changed and not to spread the prophesies so he doesn't look ridiculous?

Also, what ever happened to this "intervention" they promised? They are four years late on that one. Dear me! Alex comes out, does the lecture circuit, makes the predictions, tells us about them, then has to hide for a few years when the predictions don't come true. How fair is that to him? If "they" indeed were really communicating to him.

Thats actually a philosophical argument...lets say you experienced something catastrophic...for instance you were able to travel back to 2000 and warn people about a terrorist plot coming up using planes to smash into the trade centers...lets say you were able to get enough interest up to where it actually did delay or end the plot in the first place...
would you then be considered a nutcase for saying something would happen that never did?

Alternatively, lets say you were expecting aliens to land at 2008 (for the sake of the argument lets say in this reality, they actually did)...and you were shot back to 2007. By the time 2008 rolls around, there might things set in motion that would nuke the aliens should they come close...so the aliens decide to bypass it considering the threat level was far greater than it should have been for that date.

timetravel leads to far too many open variables and potential reality shifts...along with the question, should you try to change something and be labelled a nut or simply document it somewhere and the uncover it once it happens to show that any future things you say are indeed true (even if they dont come true)...bah...its all just a psychological exercise anyhow.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

....leading us back to my earlier comment: then why bother making predictions at all???

Also, not to put too fine a point on it, but...where is this intervention that they were going to implement in 2004 (or was it 2006) to kick out all the reptilians? The Ashtar command was going to do that, too, if I recall correctly.

So...we're left with these options:

1) they were having a cosmic episode of "Punk'd" with Alex and Blossom as the Justin Timberlake of the scenario, OR
2) the Reptilians are too strong and we're eff'd because if space aliens with interstellar travel and ships much like that of the Next Generation including holodeck technology can't help us fight off subterranean lizard men then who the eff can OR
3) there are no aliens and this is just rehashed Stewart Swerdlow, Phil Schneider, and Al Bielak with a little Buddha and Start Trek thrown in for good measure.

I'm open to other suggestions. Forget the prophesies/probabilities for a moment and answer where is the "help" they were going to give us to restore the planet to its glorious human, environmentally conscious beauty? Where?

If I told you I would show up to help you paint your house and didn't what would that make me? A liar, a whelcher, or a flake.

Would you ask for my help again?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The lost classic Alex Collier on c2c am, has just been uploaded on this channel, should be interesting also.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join