It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story for Jthomas.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Okay let`s break this down, you want an Official Story Jthomas - this we can agree on ....yes?.

Like all stories we`ll start at the beginning.

War on Terrorism (for capital gains - mandatory).

1). Set yourself up as mouth piece for the world or as we like to call it N.A.T.O.

2). If another country outside of N.A.T.O Jurisdiction (as long as they are not a force to be reckoned with, or will get help from such countries) start producing WMD`s we declare war on them, obviously overlooking - Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, so on and so forth, proof of said weapons is not entirely needed.

3). Look out for the little guy - translated as... If any country invades another especially with bully boy tactics, we as N.A.T.O. representatives will step in and help the little guy by virtue of our united Armies, unless ofc it`s China invading Tibet and wiping out around 50% of their population, or Russia and or any of their former states of the U.S.S.R ofc, including Russia invading Afghanistan, although we will get involved as much as we can with this one (barring declaring war on Russia), as this country has mineral riches on offer.

The precedence is set, all we need now is some terrorism..... Tumbleweed ..... more Tumbleweed, Oh Iran is starting to large it over in the Middle East, think it may have something to do with those Israeli`s again, and they don`t like our freedoms nor Cliff Richard and the Pope.

`F*** it let`s get involved somehow, just look at the goddam oil incentives here, whom have the arms deals here atm?, ah Israel do, I have a cunning plan, let`s fire Saddam up and get him to declare war on the Ayatollah`.

`That went rather well, what now Sir?`.

`Watch Saddam lol, we told him to go and invade Kuwait`.

`Shouldn`t we be helping the Kurdish refugees Sir`.

`Hell no man, where is the profit in that?`.

`He`s invading Kuwait Sir, what shall we do?`.

`Oh dear he has breached rule 4 paragraph B section II of the N.A.T.O code of unity to your fellow man`.

`What the hell is that Sir?`.

`Look out for the little guy whom is rich in minerals..... ATTACK!!!!!!!!`.

`Lol Pwned, what now Sir we kicked his ass?`.

`Hold on i`m reading the N.A.T.O. guidelines for dummies, on why and how to declare war on a country, ah ha, got it, what`s that over there man?`.

`Uhm, a camel Sir`.

`No, behind the camel you buffoon`.

`Uhm, nothing Sir, there`s nothing there`.

`Exactly, and if you were creating WMD`s that`s exactly where you would put them...... ATTACK!!!!!!!!!`.

`Sir, message in from Bush senior, we are losing the media propaganda status, just showing pictures of run down derelict towns and villages with a desert type back drop are not enough anymore`.

`Yeah, we need some form of Guerillas, i`ll get Milt Bearden on the phone see if he can get his AQ buddies over here to get the whole terrorism buzz going, a few civilian kidnappings, beheadings, bombings etc, etc, should do it`.

`Wow that done the trick, game over let`s go home`.

Tumbleweed..... Building blown up somewhere of relevance...... Tumbleweed ... C.I.A. experiment with their cohorts on the WTC..... Tumbleweed.

Meanwhile back at War Against Terrorism HQ, Bush Junior has called a meeting with his Counter Terrorism Team, the meeting is known as Terrorism, You, and the new Pearl Harbour, fuelled by the Opiate back benchers and gas pipe line crew, the wheels were set in motion.

To be continued.....

But in the mean time an appetizer of making money via war and terrorism...

www.tomflocco.com...

Thomas Heneghan, a U.S. intelligence authority with scores of federal contacts, said federal agents also know that Mrs. McCain made millions in insider short-sale profits involving Swiss re-insurance put option stock orders placed prior to the September 11 attacks—profits of death which have remained untaxed by the U.S. government and raise questions as to her 9/11 tip-off.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
War on Terrorism pt II The New Pearl Harbour (capital gains is still mandatory).

`Okay men this is the plot, listen up, it get`s very complicated, President Sir - want to make yourself useful?, go put the kettle on, there`s a good chap, the grown ups want to speak, right here are the plans firstl.......`.

Secretary comes rushing in with the hot phone line 1....

`Uhm sorry sir we have China on the phone and they`re quite adamant to speak to you`.

Cheney starts mumbling obscenities under his breath as he picks the phone up......

`Ah Puren, how the hell are you old chap, yes, no, no, yes I know we have a lot of pull in N.A.T.O., but the European guys just wont let you guys in, i`m sorry for that, yes I know you guys miss out on all that money to be made through good old fashioned warfare, but, is it not down to us that your people no longer have to work in Taiwan sweat shops?, gold farming in MMO`s is definately the way forward lol, ah hold on I just thought of something, i`ll get my secretary to call back with the details, looks like you guys can make some cash out of this after all, yes, same to you goodbye`.

Dubya comes running in and gently enquires `Where do we keep the cups?`.

Cheney replies `In the cupboard marked crockery Sir`, and then tells the chair to carry on.

`Ahem, okay, firstl......` he is interrupted once again, but this time by Dubya, whom boldly starts to state `And the kett...`.

As Cheney lets out an impatient gasp of breath and replies `In the kitchen, everything else is in the kitchen... Sir`. And gives the floor once again to the chair...

`Right the plan, as we all know now after the test run, one bomb is not enough to bring down both towers, we need more, in fact a helluva lot more, which leaves us with a few problems... one - it`s going to take months to wire up the towers and two - sniffer dogs, I do believe Dick has been working on this and has some ideas`.

`Thank you chair and yes I do, as we all know Dubya`s younger brother is on the board of the security firm responsible fo.....`

A random Alphabet Agency blurts out laughing `Lol no wonder `93 was so easy` notices the look on Cheneys face, apologizes, and hands the floor back.

`As I was saying, the young brother will see to it that we can wire the towers, the C.I.A. have offered us some of their elite AQ guys to help with this, and the sniffer dogs we will replace with drug sniffing ones, although we will have to remove them the weekend that the C.I.A. have their party lol`.

The chair states `This is all well and good but you have overlooked one thing, the public are going to want to know how terrorists managed to wire up the towers right under our noses, okay having Marvin Bush on that firm will account for it, but guys come on the public will smell a rat, we need a smoke screen, a huge smoke screen, hey Ralph -what`s that you`re working on there?`.

`Well Sir it`s a war game scenario for NORAD, depicting terrorists hijacking planes and flying them into buildings, to create the maximum mayhem possible... Sir`.

The whole room is enshrouded in silence as everyone turns and faces General Eberhart, the MP`s from the U.K. led by Tony Blair show a keen interest as the chair notices and quickly steps in.

`Hey come on Tony, this is our plan, copy it by all means but at least wait for 4-5 years before doing it in London`.

Blair grins smuggly and utters `WTF is he doing with that tea?`.

`Okay, these AQ guys have any of them got a pilots licence?`.

`Yes sir, several of them, here`s Hani Hanjour`s flight assessment`.

`Jesus F. Christ, are you sure man, this guy would bloody kill someone, let`s see the others`.

Dubya walks back into the room with an hostess trolley and teas for all and excitedly states..

`All sorted gentleman, and is there anything exciting for me to do?`.

Cheney stands up and is struggling to conceal his excitement...

`Yes Sir there is, on this day, you will finally get to read that book you`ve always wanted to read`.

Dubya`s eyes light up as tears of enjoyment roll down his cheeks, he jibberishly mutters...

`Omg, really, I get to read.....`.

Cheney buts in `Yessir you really do get to read.. Cat In The Hat`.

To be continued.....

[edit on 30/07/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This thread is in bad taste and rather irrelevant. No offense but making a thread to call the guy out is about as '6th grade' as you can get.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
This thread is in bad taste and rather irrelevant. No offense but making a thread to call the guy out is about as '6th grade' as you can get.

I`m not calling him out, he wanted an official story so i`m giving him one, right from the start, how is it in bad taste?.

I made the thread in honour of him and his wanton of an official story, this is the guy who splatters his posts with lol spam and edits planes in pictures for us.

As far as the story goes I think it`s very relevant, does it not depict the war on terrorism as it has been so far?.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't know if it is in bad taste or not.... However if you really wanted to call this guy out challenge him to an ATS structured Debate....

OR lets hear the rest of your story where you include 911.. I mean I was kinda liking the satire but this is the 911 forum ya know??? :S

Best regards, and Don't let the trolls eat your soul.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I don't know if it is in bad taste or not.... However if you really wanted to call this guy out challenge him to an ATS structured Debate....

OR lets hear the rest of your story where you include 911.. I mean I was kinda liking the satire but this is the 911 forum ya know??? :S

Why thank you, it was intended as a bit of fun akin to telling a young one a story before bedtime etc, it will develop into 9/11 when I get time, summer holidays/single parent/full time employment is an horrendous combo

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Part II is up lol

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

This must have taken you so much time and effort to write. How has this one member rattled you so much?

There are loads of debunkers here and while I may not agree with what they write, I wouldn't bother dedicating one thread to any of them. At the end of the day, you're never going to change their minds.

Mark

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Love the satire! Made me laugh out loud

I gave you a star for your effort, but really I know where your coming from and unfortunately you cant change someones mind or show them something they don't want to see or accept.

Good effort though

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
reply to post by Seventh

This must have taken you so much time and effort to write. How has this one member rattled you so much?

There are loads of debunkers here and while I may not agree with what they write, I wouldn't bother dedicating one thread to any of them. At the end of the day, you're never going to change their minds.

Mark

He hasn`t rattled me that much honestly, it`s something i`ve been meaning to do for ages, I just dedicated it to Jthomas as he is in earnest need of an OS, there`s so many people that come here for pure e-peen gain, it isn`t about debunking nor the truth, just thinking they have bettered someone no matter why is their one and only aim.

I`m not saying Jthomas is one of these, far from it, tbh i`m not really sure what his intentions are lol, I bear no malice to him or anyone, nope my anger is purely spent on the perps.

/cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steilhe
Love the satire! Made me laugh out loud

I gave you a star for your effort, but really I know where your coming from and unfortunately you cant change someones mind or show them something they don't want to see or accept.

Good effort though

Thanks, and I know only to well that the eyes only see what the brain permits, when you look from the heart, the vision is pure

Ink fades
Paper burns
Words lie
But what is written in the soul
Echoes in eternity.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is really a funny thread. Seventh is doing everything to preserve a 9/11 Truther's self-ordained privilege - if not right - to always ask questions but never have to answer a question.

This particular attribute of 9/11 Truthers was noticed early on in the movement, around 2002, and has been the subject of much comment since then.

Imagine the audacity of asking a Truther to support his claims! It's downright heretical, I tell you!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I think you`ll find in my subliminal parody that I have answered a lot more questions than i`ve asked

But I do have a question, but 1st i`ll show you a figure.......

7,500,000,000,000,000,000, this is the estimated granules of sand in the world, a Truther would now state, `how do you know, have you counted them?` to which a Debunker would reply... `No need, they said that`s how many there are`.

Anyway that figure is more or less irrelevant, here`s a real one........

3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

What is this the chance of, based on a 10 year threshold?.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Imagine the audacity of asking a Truther to support his claims! It's downright heretical, I tell you!

That is funny stuff. I have asked you several times on other threads to back up any thing you have said and the closest you ever come is state that you make no claims and run off to a new thread. Why is it that people like you do not have to back anything up? Why is it that whatever you think happend is just supposed to be taken on faith even though you cannot explain what exactly it is that you believe? You said you believe what you were told based on the evidence in the same thread that you had to admit there was no evidence showing a plane fly into the pentagon. You wanted an official story and you got one. Now the best you have to offer is more personal attacks and insults. Bravo. U2U me if you ever get any facts or really anything useful to add to any of the many 9/11 threads you litter with the same empty claptrap.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

That is funny stuff. I have asked you several times on other threads to back up any thing you have said and the closest you ever come is state that you make no claims and run off to a new thread.

You and jprophet420 have very selective memories. You better re-read this thread and finally get back to us with support for your claims:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's pretty clear you couldn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oi!!!! you lot, stop arguing in my story thread or no part III (it starts getting hot and steamy
).

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You and jprophet420 have very selective memories. You better re-read this thread and finally get back to us with support for your claims:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's pretty clear you couldn't.

I guess you really need to get your glasses. How can you ever expect to read sevenths story if you cannot see me continue to ask you to prove something to me - over and over and over. I would love to get into it but this is not the place. There are at least two other threads in which I ask you to back something up and you have never once even tried to offer me anything that would back up your claims. Instead you use insults and diversion almost always ending in "blah blah blah canard that is the 'OS.'"

Go back to one of those threads and answer me. I am not even going to check back here for any response out of respect for the thread. Besides, I think you know how to find me when you ever get around to backing your tale up.

Nice story so far, maybe 3 years from now, I will come back and finish it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Three years is too late.

The grave for "9/11 Truth" is being dug as I write. By then we can hope you will have understood how your "Truth Movement" was pulling the wool over your eyes - and getting away with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Bit long in coming but here`s part three...

War of Terrorism part III (pay day is coming).

After a short tea break and calming down of Dubya, the chair calls order again with an agenda of laying the plan and the finer details, to help things go smoothly he gives Dubya a task to keep him occupied, an inquisitive high ranking official leans forward and whispers gently...

`What`s he doing Sir?`.

`Ah i`ve got him sending out free air line tickets for 9/11`.

`Omg, whom ever to Sir?`.

`Oh, the Democrats lol`.

`Lol`.

Everyone turns as John McCain is on the phone to his wife...

`But dear I don`t have that sort of money, cosmetic surgery does not come cheap, and I have to find the money for that new fitted kitchen, and car, and.....` He pauses mid sentence as he feels the whole room glaring at him and gently whispers to his wife..`I`ll text you something, bye bye honey `, then apologizes to the room.

`Okay gentleman - the wheels are in motion, we have some local building workers who will be replacing ceiling tiles with our *special ones*, painters will be re-coating the beams with a flame retardant chemical, could have used a different name for this paint Dick lol.........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15499266667f.jpg[/atsimg]

`Our hijackers are uhm progressing - slowly, Dick is going down to see them later, take this book with you, it`s a flight manual in Arabic`..... The chair places the book next to another on the cabinet.

Meanwhile over at the terrorist H.Q..............

Ahmed `Right i`m going to tone up my piloting skills, anyone in the computer room atm?`.

Other terrorists reply in unison `Yes Hani is, let`s go check up on him`.

They open the door and Mohamed screams at him.... `FFS Hani how the hell are you going to get better at flying when all you do is play Grand Theft Auto?, sometimes I think you are getting to much into the western way of life, it`s supposed to be acted to make us look like we belong here`.

Hani `I`m sorry Mohamed, but it does help me brush up my weapon skills`.

Mohamed `Okay... anyone fancy going to the lap dancing club with me?`.

Everyone else replies `Woot i`m in`.

Just then there`s a knock at the door, and loud voice bellows..`Special delivery`.

Mohamed opens the door, signs for the parcel and returns.

A very excited Abdul enquires....`What`s that, and who is it from?`.

Mohamed replies.. `It`s the weapons, a gift from Pakistan`, he opens the box and a look of disappointment stretches across his face... `Boxcutter knives and oh some .....` cut short as Abdul states `Can I have the yellow one?`.

Mohamed pulls out the $100,000 dollars and the small note attached and reads it... `Good luck and here`s some cash for those naughty pole dancers, enjoy. lots of love, yours truly, uncle Mahmoud`.

`Party on` scream the terrorists and off they go.

Back at the secret meeting the chair is not happy.....

`Right who told someone?, I have just received a fax from our man working the stock exchange and there`s been some outrageous movement with put options on UAL, AA, etc`.

The whole room looks at McCain who glares red turns away and nonchalantly starts whistling.

A random General stands up and asks...`Sir if I may ask, there`s a fair chance of evidence being found in the debris, how do we approach this problem sir?`.

Dick stands up and replies `Good question, and have we got the remedy for this, if you remember the abandoned doomsday project many years ago, a none fusion smart bomb with no radioactive fallout, well we didn`t abandon the whole project, and long story short it`s being installed as we speak`.

`How are you going to disguise it sir?`, replies the rather inquisitive General.

`There are some modifications going on atm around the 80th storeys in both towers, new computer systems and vast amount of batteries, so heavy in fact the floors needed reinforcing`..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a6cc947c7af.jpg[/atsimg]

`Anyway I must go now`, says Dick as he leaves he picks up the book....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hahaha
, you should finish the story

top topics

<<   2 >>

join