It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am almost ready to leave ats due to partisanship, disinfo, agendas and lack of research or sources

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Personally I think everyone needs to lighten up a bit (on both sides of an argument).
You write something I don't like? So what, thats your opinion. I write something you don't like? So what thats your opinion. The whole idea behind ATS is to discuss and debate many topics, not to all have to agree to one another's ideas and statements. There would be no point to ATS if we all had to agree with one another.

Im all for being passionate about a subject you like but people can do that without being rude and obnoxious no?

What really gets me is the constant berating and talking down to members by some "holier than thou" attitudes here. That needs to stop. No one is better than anyone else here and if you think you are, you seriously need to book an appointment with a shrink....SOON.

Also I think they need to get rid of the points and star system as I think that it goes to some people heads. The flag system is good for the fact it brings attention to the thread.

Its healthy to debate one another as long as it is done with civility and decorum.

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My main interest though is occult research and I think there is not really enough of it here on ATS.
Is it because the people that figure stuff out simply do not want to share it?
You know Jesus was arrested and killed because he figured stuff out and shared it.
The higher ups thought Jesus should just keep it to himself, but no, Jesus had to talk about it and spread it around to the masses. Bad move. Arrest and crucifixion.

Jesus preached about the coming kingdom of God.Jesus was God in
flesh,the perfect sacrifice for our sin debt.We have a sin debt we can't
pay.Jesus paid that debt for all and for all our sins.
Jesus didn't have His life taken from Him,He gave His life freely,so we
can be reconciled to the Father.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I for one am sick of threads like this. How many " can't we all just get along" and " I wish people would think like me" threads is that today?

Well here is another one

ATS has been invaded
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I haven't been coming to ATS as much as I used to (some because of my work). But, when I do get a chance to make it here, I just see sensationalist threads or "group hug" threads. Maybe it's just the summer. Wait till the kiddies are back in school.

But, I do like the well researched threads. For me, I don't always have time to read them all the way through (especially if they are filled with quotes and more quotes), and I hate commenting unless I've read all of the OP. However, some people here do a great job of summary and bring out the main points. Those threads I do S&F, and I'll comment.

I think this is an ATS phase....wait a month.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Like I said it is making we want to leave this website. I hope its just the summer effect on this site.

No one should be shackled against their will.

Go! Fly. Be free.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join