It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Ron Paul Have "Insurance" Against the PTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So I'm at work just thinking about random things and this question pops in my head. Why would tptb. Let ron paul keep doing what he is doing? trying and stop there evil agenda?than it came to me. Maybe he has some sort of "insurance" plan to where if they try to discredit him/get rid of him he has his plan in place to truly mess up there agenda? And maybe they know this also ,so they let him keep doing what he does.

I no that some of you will say "than why doesn't he expose what he knows right now?well I thought about that also,and my answer would be... Because he knows how the game works and knows what there capable of and don't want to risk his safety or his family safety. But if things get to bad he may have no choice but to let it out.

Now I'm not saying I necessarily believe that this is the case but you never no.I'm just curious to see what you guys and girls think of my crazy theory??
Or maybe he will try to win the presidency in 2012 and if not he might let it out

-good day mate lol

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes.

He is controlled opposition.

He goes just as far as Glenn Beck does, but like Glenn, he stays away from the real topics.

I used to be a die hard Ron Paul fan, until I realized, that like Obama, he wouldn't bring change either.

The system is F@#$%D, putting someone in a temporary job will not fix it.

You can't put a bandaid on a broken arm.

Have you watched the Youtube video which basically proves he's a mason?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ron Paul's only insurance is us -- his supporters. He's gained far too many now, far and wide, for TPTB to make a move on him... it would be suicide at this point.

The best they can do is try and make pathetic hit pieces that hold absolutely no water (above poster).

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hi, Star, and a flag for a good topic.

Okay, Solely imo.

I read these different threads in ATS, talking about different frequencies, realms, dimensions, and the such. We are always looking for science to show us new discoveries proving the existence there of.

It's true, the reality of the above statement is correct; however, there is another reality, which almost all will never see. The reality of different worlds in our own world in the same space, and time. Even though we can all look around, and 'think' we are all living in the same perceptions, and experiences, we are not.

The easiest way that most people would experience, or visualize what I'm saying is to think "shadow government", but it is not that clear cut, and dry.

The reality of our world is of individual perceptions; which is controlled through interpretations of presented 'evidence', or fact.

Our world is made up of several underlying 'shadow empires'; as we've all read about from history books. The difference from the History books is that the empires have never really gone away.

We live in the modern age where ambiguity, deception, ****smoke, and mirrors***** are all critical to the survival of the different empires.

In many of the larger banking 'Mecca's' throughout the world is where you'll see these Empires come to light. For example, Let's say your in city X, in country y; it's one of the premeire banking capitals of the world.

You possible thought you were well to do with a measly 400k in the bank, and then you arrive in this town, to do business. You quickly discover that some banks will work with you, and others won't.

None of it has to do with the amount of money you have, but did you come with the correct, and specific recommendation? If the answer is yes, then the door is open; if not, then get trucking; as a 'man' with 10 body gaurds walks past you, and the bank manager to the rear private offices.

Many people have scratched their heads at this very thing, and I assure you it's very real. In these same 'banking Mecca' cities you'll begin to notice symbology; which is associated with one particular bank, or another.

After noticing that, and learning it, you'll see these same exact symbols on associated businesses. Lawyers, brokerage houses, and it goes even further into the individual government offices.

Sure, the above can be a teeny tiny bit hard to understand, but it's the truth. You want to know Ron Pauls insurance over what we refer to as the PTB(which are the ones in control of the states, and a few others).

The leverage is on a level the common folk will never see. There are back room agreements made. Absolutely Ron Paul is in "association with, a subsidiery of, in cooperation with(similar to corporations), etc. some particular group.

These backroom agreements rap up truthes such as allowable terms of discussion, or points that Ron Paul can, and cannot talk about.

*****It's a game of sorts********As long as Ron Paul plays by the rules set in his particular case of public exposure; all is good.

Should Ron Paul become to big for his 'britches', and step out of the line of agreement made by the exact group of PTB controlling him, and the opposing side.

Then it's a green light to take him out.

Likewise, should the opposing side of the PTB harm, or assassinate Dr. Paul with out playing by the ***rules of the game***** Then there are ramifications as outlined in the game.

So again to compare it to a "shadow government" is the easiest way. should Ron Paul be taken out without cause, then certain member's of the opposition will be taken out, or suddenly have: a stroke, heart attack, plane crash, car accident, etc.

All without "We The People" ever knowing any better.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

[edit on 8-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

To better clarify my post earlier. Ron Paul imo is a good man, and I'd probably side with the PTB who are in control of him.

His 'insurance' is non existent. In the shadowy reality of the world rival factions agreed through what could be considered "treaties" of do's, and don'ts.......
As long as Dr. Ron Paul stay's within the set parameter's of given agreements, he's as safe as baby bird in the nest.... Stray to far out, or fall out of line, and the Eagles come in for the kill.

The reality of the world is summed up by: truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I dont believe anyone has insurance. Perhaps a temporary leash, but the PTB is too smart to try and negotiate with someone who knows too much. Ohma Torrijhos (Sp?) and Jamie Roldos? Both were killed because they knew too much, and would not bow to the system.

-Ze'Jesta

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah I didn't even think his supporters could be the insurance. But than again it didn't stop the ptb with killing jfk.

top topics

join