It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Health Care Logo Reminiscent of the Nazi's?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

That's like saying "Why does coke have to put their logo on everything they make?"

Because we live in a capitalist society, and the only way we can get ahead is by taking all the credit we can get.

[edit on 8.6.2009 by Avarus]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Or, maybe you're trying to shed negative light upon the current administration by linking it the evil, evil Nazi regime and posting the thread in the NWO forum.

Hmmmm. Not a whole lot of wiggle room left for you, is there?

Again you are making assumptions and despite my attempts to state the contrary you refuse to believe my explanations, even though I have stated how I feel about it multiple times on this thread. You assume I'm running out of wiggle room because you trying to psycho analyze me and you think you have me pegged, which you aren't even close.

And I'm pretty sure I put this in conspiracies forum. But now that you said something I notice that either I clicked the wrong forum button or the thread got moved into the NWO forum.

I feel this belongs in the conspiracies forum, because I highly doubt the Obama admin meant to make a logo that is reminiscent of a Nazi logo.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Of all the things worth complaining about in Obama's healthcare plan, you chose to compare the logo to the Nazis...

Doing a bit of reaching, are we?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Avarus

We live in a capitalist society?

Have you been under a rock these past 9 years? It's really been longer than that, but just for reference purposes.

I didn't realize nationalizing car industries and allowing banks not to fail as capitalist traits.

Since when did the Executive branch become a corporation? I guess when they started nationalizing banks, car companies, and have now set their sights on the health care industry.

Obama's obsession with wanting to brand everything is a disturbing character trait.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It has never been my intent to psycho analyze you. Merely make the very cut and dry observation that you have chosen to create a false link between the Obama administration and Hitler's Nazi regime via a logo.

That was the premise of your opening post, and it has been refuted time and time again.

It's as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hey look, don't get mad at me because Obama's crew didn't do their research and decided to make a logo that resembles a Nazi logo.

Does it not resemble it? Yes or no?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Um, it's been said multiple times now. No it does not. *shakes his head*

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Good, glad you can finally state you opinion with out attacking the messenger.

This thread turned into me having to defend myself real quick I can tell you that much.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
That's too funny!

Really, you've beaten this poor dead horse long enough. Or, need I redirect your attention to this post.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Haha. Having a brand is what won him the presidency. He appeals to the soda drinking, tv watching, walmart buying masses. He just had a better image then his republican counterparts. Being in the advertisement industry, brand is EVERYTHING in our society. Capitalism promotes this mentality greatly, but it's not necessary. All cultures use and have used branding to succeed. People respond to it.

---------------------
In the ancient world, flags are a form of branding. (what does your flag say about you... will it strike fear into the hearts of your enemies?)

Kings and emperors had heralds and stories told about their great achievements.

Leaders have posters and statues created to promote how grand (and good looking) they are. Stand in that 'power pose'!

In the modern world we use logos, commercials, jingles, flags, posters, etc. You can't escape marketing. Even terrorists use it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Let me direct you to the little section at the end of that post.

HOLY CRAP! Look at all those nazis!
Get real.

I'm not beating the dead horse I say it resembles a nazi logo, completely unintentional, I've said it multiple times and from what it seems like just everybody that has posted on this thread seems to agree. So I don't see what the deal is other than your attempts to try to imply that some how I'm trying to subliminally link Obama to the Nazi's.

Like I said it isn't my fault for making the logo. My friend said Rush and other people were saying it so I checked it out for myself simple as that.

Say what ever you want to about it and try to imply what ever it is you want to, but it isn't the truth.

It seems like you are trying to get me to say that Obama is Nazi, which I'm not saying in any way shape or form.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Avarus

What won him the presidency was the mantra of Hope and Change and 8 years of an imperialist president.

I'm sure the logo had something to do with it, but the guy isn't on the campaign trail anymore and he is still acting like he is campaigning.

No other president that I can think of has done what he has done as far as campaigning goes. Which is cool it's original and hip and all that, he knew he had to appeal the younger crowd to get elected. No problems there.

What I have a problem with though is his constant campaigning that he has done. It is like he hasn't left the campaign trail.

Obviously it is my opinion, but the executive branch branding everything they do combined with his campaign rhetoric makes me really uneasy.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

Now this is what I have a problem with, whether it is a mistake or whatever being in the position that he is in they should have payed more attention to what the history is.

Actually, you have implied that the Obama administration has modeled their health care logo after a Nazi symbol. You've stated as much in your opening post.

As for this:

It seems like you are trying to get me to say that Obama is Nazi

No one is trying to make you say anything. Once again, you've already made the insinuation in your opening post.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

you lost me at Rush.

But seriously, that's what your friend and Rush are implying. You think he's just casually making the connection between Obama's healthcare logo and the Nazi German eagle symbol? No. He's just inventing things for sheeple to scream and bleat about later.

It's just for the ratings. There's nothing sinister going on with this logo. However, the same can't be said about our politicians.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Brother Obama is more Nike than NaziLike.
He iz what he iz.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Well it does, they could have use the EMS symbol that Avarus used in the page before this one, but they chose to use the other health care symbol. Again not my fault. The Obama admin did it, not me. I didn't make the logo.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has made this mental connection. It's just the way our minds our built we link things with symbols and shapes.

You don't think it does that is fine, but trying to imply that this post is meant to say Obama is Evil and all the other assumptions you have made is inherently false.

Just like I think this logo does look like the Nazi one, you think I was trying to label the Obama admin as evil. It goes both ways you know.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by Avarus

What won him the presidency was the mantra of Hope and Change and 8 years of an imperialist president.

Well Hope and Change are more like taglines. These are just part of the branding package. Just like "Maverick", "I like Ike", or "Don't vote for stupid" was. Bush's incompetence definitely helped too

I feel like his campaigning is almost like a social experiment. Because it hasn't been done before, they could be testing if it will work. Thinking 'If you're always in the face of the people, will they trust you more?'

But then again, maybe he's just trying to honestly make things better to the best of his ability. I have to admit, even though I don't agree with a lot of the things he does, at least he's trying hard.

I think we need to focus more about the people who pull Washington's strings and not Washington so much.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Avarus

I agree with you, he said it for ratings as I said I didn't believe him, but once the mental connection is made you can't unmake the connection you know.

I didn't believe him. Neither did my friend, I had to check it out for myself. I don't listen to the man, hes nothing, but a shock jock to me. I swear he says stuff like this to make people goes nuts so he can have a good laugh when he gets off work to see what people are saying about his newest insane rant.

As I've said before I don't think it was intentional by the Obama camp, just poor research and thought by the design team.

But as I said earlier he already implied the mental connection.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Avarus

Hope and Change was his Mission Statement.

I could agree with it being a social experiment that makes sense. I think he is pretty arrogant so he thought being in front of people 24/7 would be different for him than anybody else.

I think he means well, he has just be indoctrinated his whole life. I think he thought being president would be way different than what it actually is.

I think when he got his first briefing from the intelligence agencies he found out he was just going to be the star of the show so to speak.

The thing about all this though is I think with a little bit of effort we can find out who is pulling the strings they are all out in the open right now, because everybody is so distracted about everything else.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Well, when you make your motivations that easily to intrepet with your comments what else do you expect? You did after all need me to repeat what has been said about a gazillion times about how no one really thinks there is a parralell, yet you continue to push it. Passive aggressively of course but still pushing it.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join