It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Boxer Objects To Health Care Protesters' "Attire"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If you think the rhetoric is getting heavy now, just wait till 4-6 months before the 2010 election. The MSM and the Acorn cronies will be out in force and unless your real careful about what you read or talk about or where you show up to speak your mind Your really going to be in the very epicenter of a race war.

Hunka mentioned the bussed in of participants. Well Acorn is already training for this next Olympic event. The best way to find out whats being planned is to try and see what bus lines will be available for charter during that period and who's paying for it. I'm willing to bet that ACORN and the DNC will be at the top of the list like this past election!
Zindo

[edit on 8/5/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
its total propaganda;
instead of talking about why people are protesting,
the reporters just put their little spin on it calling the protestors racists and all that trash;
They are just trying to make "people who stand up for what they believe is right" look like the bad guys.....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by HunkaHunka

but when did a congressman ever say they wanted to break Bush?

I guess you missed the 17 Congressional members that wanted to impeach Bush.

Those who wished to impeach bush were doing it based on a war which cost us greatly in American lives.

These who are trying to BREAK obama are trying to do so not because of what he has done, but because of what it will mean if he doesn't get this bill passed politically.

The very fact that you equate loss of American soldiers lives with pure politics as usual sickens me.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I posted this quote from Hillary Clinton during the Bush admin. in another thread regarding the healthcare protestors but I think it fits in this thread too.

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."

I'm sick and tired of Boxer and Durbin and the rest of their party/cronies having double standards.

The best she can come up with is their attire????

[edit on 8/5/2009 by soldiermom]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

Yea, it isn't working so much. It seems to me that these people have forgotten that there were a lot of PO'd people when Bush left office. They remember all the stuff they are now talking down was only right when it was Bush in office.

They are up the creek without a paddle and they are too stupid to realize it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

They are up the creek without a paddle and they are too stupid to realize it.

Everybody knows it but them. Well, almost everybody. We apparently have a few hangers-on here that think the protests are just some dastardly plot to get back at Obama. Oh how I long for the days when people actually thought for themselves and had something that resembled intellect.

Gunning for their attire.
That's priceless.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

Yea, the informed people are the ones protesting now not the useful idiots.

The people that have realized they have been asleep at the wheel for too long and realize they have to do something about it.

I fear for this country.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Thanks for the correction. Would you or anyone else like to comment on the leaked memo. Everyone seems to be conveniently leaving that point out of the conversation when it has alot to do the topic.

You Sir, are asking a honest question. I wil give you my answer. I always allow my opponents to choose the tactics of battle. The left, especially the Oboma White House, uses Chicago Democratic Machine tactics. They are the ones who pay people, and bus them to protests, who supply them with already made signs. The republican side is merely trying to use the same tactics of the left. They are not good at it but it doesn't matter much because the MAJORITY of those who are there are not used to being unemployed and being paid to be professional protestors. They are there because they really care about what is happening. A shock I know as there has been few protests of REAL people in a long time.I wish the Obama people were as civil and polite as you. A lot might be accomplished.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Those who wished to impeach bush were doing it based on a war which cost us greatly in American lives.

These who are trying to BREAK obama are trying to do so not because of what he has done, but because of what it will mean if he doesn't get this bill passed politically.

The very fact that you equate loss of American soldiers lives with pure politics as usual sickens me.

The fact you equate what Obama is doing with PURE POLITICS is what sickens me. Chicago Democratic Machine methods has never been the standard for PURE POLITICS. I HATE people threatening me if I don't do what they say. Having been in the military I would say MOST of those dead soldiers would HATE the METHODS Obama is using. The MEANS is as important as the ENDS. He claims he wants to hear but threatons anyone who disagrees with him. Perhaps I am wrong. His ADMINISTRATION does and he is responsible for them.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

reply to post by grapesofraft

I don't recall dems doing any "pack the hall" tactics against bush.

Sure there were some crazies like Michael Moore who took pot shots, but when did a congressman ever say they wanted to break Bush? Did you see the memo?

I don't see the analog...

You are right. They didn't want to BREAK Bush. They wanted to kill him. Remember all the pictures of Bush put out with a gun to his head? I personally am against Obama. Chicago Democratic Machine politics can NOT be allowed in the White House. That is where he and his advisors are from. Find out about it! What they want might even be right. Their methods are SO wrong that it will DESTROY any good that they might do.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
....Every time I see a video of these nobody congress critters I just have to wonder..

Why the hell do we elect morons, dingbats and idiots to our public offices? That woman has the IQ of a small mentally challenged rodent.

She does apparently have money.. S'pose that's all that matters.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hey, she does have monies, go figure:

www.govtrack.us...

1.2-5.4 million dollars in fact (that's estimated reported.. always a under-estimate at that)

To be fair, many people support Ron Paul as a champion of the common man.. his net worth is: between $2,061,039 and $4,768,000

It's a fun site. Check how much you're congresscritter is worth. My rep is:

David Wu’s net worth was between $-49,987 and $398,997

(notice that is in fact a negative in front of the first number.
lol

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here is another example of how deluded, hateful and desperate the dem leaders are becoming.

Pelosi: Town Hall Protesters Are "Carrying Swastikas"

This is incredible and frightning to hear these words against ordinary law abiding citizens from democratic leaders. And we know Ovomit feels the same way. Disgusting!!

It's ashame that obamabots and libroids cannot see past their rose colored Obama glasses that this administration and dem leaders are playing a sick game. Pathetic!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

The fact you equate what Obama is doing with PURE POLITICS is what sickens me. Chicago Democratic Machine methods has never been the standard for PURE POLITICS. I HATE people threatening me if I don't do what they say. Having been in the military I would say MOST of those dead soldiers would HATE the METHODS Obama is using. The MEANS is as important as the ENDS. He claims he wants to hear but threatons anyone who disagrees with him. Perhaps I am wrong. His ADMINISTRATION does and he is responsible for them.

Well that goes to your ability to read I suppose..

I equated what Senatro Jim DeMint was doing as Pure politics... trying to BREAK OBAMA and make this his WATERLOO... comparing that kind of practice to the practice of those in congress who wanted to impeach Bush who took us into a war and actually got people killed is what I'm talking about.

Either you misread what I typed, or you are actively spreading disinformation.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

reply to post by grapesofraft

I don't recall dems doing any "pack the hall" tactics against bush.

Sure there were some crazies like Michael Moore who took pot shots, but when did a congressman ever say they wanted to break Bush? Did you see the memo?

I don't see the analog...

You are right. They didn't want to BREAK Bush. They wanted to kill him. Remember all the pictures of Bush put out with a gun to his head? I personally am against Obama. Chicago Democratic Machine politics can NOT be allowed in the White House. That is where he and his advisors are from. Find out about it! What they want might even be right. Their methods are SO wrong that it will DESTROY any good that they might do.

Once again... this isn't a "turn about is fair play" tactic. People didn't try to impeach Bush until AFTER he had lied to the world in order to start a war.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

People didn't try to impeach Bush until AFTER he had lied to the world in order to start a war.

People have not been criticizing Obama until he lied about his healthcare plan. Nothing that comes from his mouth regarding the healthcare plan is factual and truthful.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

People didn't try to impeach Bush until AFTER he had lied to the world in order to start a war.

People have not been criticizing Obama until he lied about his healthcare plan. Nothing that comes from his mouth regarding the healthcare plan is factual and truthful.

Care to show where he lied?

That's a rather serious charge there.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Are you serious?

Just watch any video of him speaking about his plan. Nothing he says is accurate. I'm at word currently so I cannot mess with video but I will post some for you later.

For instance: He has said numerous times that his plan will be just as good as the plan Congress uses. Yeah, like that will ever happen.

Obama says that you will be able to keep your own doctor and current private insurance. That is a lie and half truth. Obama has stated on video that his plan is for a single payer system and the current bill is geared towards making that happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Are you serious?

As the day is long...

Just watch any video of him speaking about his plan. Nothing he says is accurate. I'm at word currently so I cannot mess with video but I will post some for you later.

So you don't have any specific "lies" in mind? I don't need video... I need you to explain where he lied and about what.

For instance: He has said numerous times that his plan will be just as good as the plan Congress uses. Yeah, like that will ever happen.

Ok, so it's not so much as a lie as something you feel could never happen. That's a huge difference there.

You can't claim your own incredulity on a matter to be a lie someone told.

Obama says that you will be able to keep your own doctor and current private insurance. That is a lie and half truth. Obama has stated on video that his plan is for a single payer system and the current bill is geared towards making that happen.

You are completely misunderstanding what a single payer system is.

For example, we have several single payer systems at work today in the gov, yet we still have private health insurance.

Medicare is a single payer system. So is Medicaid. yet there are still private doctors are there not?

I agree, the gov health care bill will be done as a single payer system, just like medicare and medicaid. However, that will not remove private healthcare...

So once again I ask... where are these lies you are talking about?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

This bimbo turns my stomach, along with Pelosi. A more arrogant, pretentious, deceitful woman doesn't exist, unless it's Pelosi.

When she told the General to refer to her as "Senator" as she had worked so hard for her Senate seat, that wasn't exactly accurate.

She bought that seat for $1.5 Million.

Here Here. She has a complete lack of respect. I was so blown away with how the General maintained his composure in the face of that arrogant t@at. I bet he wanted to jump across the desk.

Sorry, back on topic. She's a dumba$$.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join