It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Boxer Objects To Health Care Protesters' "Attire"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Barbara Boxer Objects To Health Care Protesters' "Attire"

Here is a new Youtube with Barbara Boxer taking aim at people who oppose health care reform:

I guess if you don't agree with everything that Congress and the Administration want, somehow you're unpatriotic.
This is becoming a very troublesome pattern with the current Administration. Dissent is no longer being accepted as an American tradition. Seems like there was a regime 70 years again in Europe that didn't tolerate dissent either. First, they just called them names, then they started committing acts of violence against them, then they rounded them up, and packed them off in trains, then they marched them to the "showers".

When will people learn the signs before it is too late. It is 5 minutes to midnight, and the clock is ticking.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

If you want to get technical you aren't just unpatriotic you are now a racists too! I don't get that one I have heard that term more times in the last three weeks than I have in the last five years! Don't get me wrong I am totally against anyone being singled out because of the color of their skin or their choice of religion BUT come on.
It is in your face and getting much worse. The one taboo EVERYONE "FEARS" IS RACE, and that card is being played quite often lately!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This bimbo turns my stomach, along with Pelosi. A more arrogant, pretentious, deceitful woman doesn't exist, unless it's Pelosi.

When she told the General to refer to her as "Senator" as she had worked so hard for her Senate seat, that wasn't exactly accurate.

She bought that seat for $1.5 Million.

The problem is, no one has EVER seen these young, middle-aged, and elderly tax-paying white people protesting before!

She's accustomed to the "customary" protestors who don't work and have plenty of time to protest - and NOT these folks, many of whom we have termed our "Greatest Generation."

That's what scares the crap out of me. If these folks are that pissed, just think what the Timothy McVeigh's are thinking.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

You're right. Whenever the left-wing nuts have no valid response, they bring out the race card. Here is Jeanne Garofalo calling tea party participants racists:

Of course, she is being interviewed by Keith Madmen Olbermann, another left-wing nut who truly is INSANE.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This has already been posted here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I would love thoughts about the leaked Freedomworks memo regarding disrupting town halls and how to do it.

thinkprogress.org...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by canihavemyvoteback]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The problem is, no one has EVER seen these young, middle-aged, and elderly tax-paying white people protesting before!

True. As one of those senior citizens who is truly fed up with what is going on, I can tell you that the anger in our age group is truly immense. I worked all my life, never took a penny from the government, paid all my taxes, and now this corrupt administration wants to take away what little we still have. I'm telling you, I'm not too old to grab a pitchfork if things get much worse!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

This has already been posted here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually, that is a completely different topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

OMG what a giant, gaping Biatch she is. I guess she forgets how the Liberals organized antiwar protests against Bush and did everything they could think of to hurt his image to the point that people think he is the devil.

If Obama cannot take the heat then he should get out of the kitchen.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
One has had too much plastic surgery and the other one hasn't had enough. But they have one thing in common: they both need a brain transplant. This is why I do not watch TelLieVision - I neither like looking at, nor sifting through garbage.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Good lord. I had no idea that Garafalo was a biology expert with x-ray vision to see other people's brains. That was one of the most hateful interviews I've ever heard. Automatically assuming that all the tax protestors are "rasicst" and its' all about a "black man" in the white house. Maybe if she spent more time reading up on hisotry and less time looking at brains she'd realize how idiotic she sounds. I'll grant that maybe to a point some people are racist about it, but I think for the majority is about being robbed by the income tax and the federal reserve, at least it is in my book.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Well I must admit that I am just as guilty about judging people as she is. I just always assume that any woman that dresses and acts like her is a man hating lesbian.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Wow I've never seen that one before. But that's one woman that should not be allowed to speak. Because, she had no idea what she's talking about. She seems to be calling people that protest Obama's actions racist because she doessn't understand why they are upset.

But, Im surprised I got through this post without violating the ToS here on ATS when refering to that harlot.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the correction. Would you or anyone else like to comment on the leaked memo. Everyone seems to be conveniently leaving that point out of the conversation when it has alot to do the topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Here is what happened last week at a hearing that Boxer ran. The shoe was on the other foot. She was properly called a racist by an African American head of the chamber of commerce:

Mr. Alford was right on, in correctly calling her a racist. The youtube is very telling.
Go to minute 2:00 and watch about 1 minute from that point on. It is amazing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The more the gov't calls people domestic terrorists, belittles them by saying they're just a paid for mob and issuing reports like the MIAC report and just not taking the concerns of their constituents seriously, then what option is left? People will just say "screw it" if the gov't says that's what I am, then what's I am and I'll give them a reason to label me as such".

Constantly calling people who object "racist" is getting old quick. I personally don't really care for Obama as President because I disagree with his policies. I couldn't care less about the color of his skin or anything else in that regard. When it comes to politicians I look at where they stand on the issues, not what party they belong to, although I admit I lean more right than left, but I try to make as informed a decision I can.

It's amazing to me that the MSM that are in Obama's pocket constantly play the race card, constantly brings attention to people's differences. I think the concerns that these protestors are trying to voice trumps the stupidity of racism. However, we can't have people asking real questions so we'll just take our magic brush and label any dissenters as rasict. The good thing is they can't play that card too much longer before people will start looking at in a different manner.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
At least George Bush had the good sense and common decency to acknowledge the anti-war protesters right to protest and to show them some respect.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

Would you or anyone else like to comment on the leaked memo.

Sure, I'd be glad to. Thinkprogress is an ultra left wing arm of John Podesta. Regardless, please read the update at the bottom of the BLOG you cite:

Amy Menefee, communications director of Americans for Prosperity and its anti-health reform group Patients United, wrote to ThinkProgress regarding this post: "Several blogs have picked up your post: thinkprogress.org... which mentions Americans for Prosperity's efforts next to your mention of Bob MacGuffie's memo about town hall meetings. Mr. MacGuffie's memo was his own work. I would appreciate your help in correcting the erroneous rumor people have passed around that this memo came from AFP. We have encouraged our members to attend town halls, ask questions and register their opinions about issues including health care -- as all citizens should do. We always promote civil dialogue and do not condone disruptive behavior."

This "leaked" memo was nothing more than a creation of one person, acting on his own.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

It's amazing to me that the MSM that are in Obama's pocket constantly play the race card, constantly brings attention to people's differences.

Great post!
In my opinion, the MSM is taking their cue from Obama himself. The actions and statements that he made concerning the Gates-Cambridge show that he has no problem playing the race card himself, when it was PERFECTLY clear that race had NO PART in the Gates-Police incident.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That's hilarious especially since these "town halls" are having people shipped into them.

They couldn't win the election with actual people in the local areas, so now they have to organize their harassment In a concerted effort to break Obama.

Follow the money... that's all I can say...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeah he was right to call her on that. I was talking about Genine Gorofallo's talk though. But I saw this clip a week ago or so when my dad was watching FOX

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join