It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported August 3rd, UK, Wiltshire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

I have a question.
When you looked over the crop circle did you see any iron filings?
Was the wheat blown apart or just pushed over.
I'm glad we have someone on the ground that is posting here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I have a question.
When you looked over the crop circle did you see any iron filings?
Was the wheat blown apart or just pushed over.
I'm glad we have someone on the ground that is posting here on ATS.

Me and my friend inspected several crop circles, my friend has obtained samples of crop from the site, I will have to check with him.

My friend challenged Jaime Maussan on the 'validity' of 'authenticity' of the site, in that, the crops inter-nodes did not appear to be bent.

The site had been very much stepped over when we visited it unfortunately, and we did not discover any iron filings. My friend was not convinced, but I had a rather interesting premonition whilst walking up to the crop circle, if you could call it that, Jaime Maussan simply flicked through my mind, and then - there he was. Obviously I didn't tell jaime that at the time, and no I'm not a psychic - just a weird synchronicity; and ironically the greatest proof I have to date on the validity of crop circles.

so
1) no iron filings that we could see
2) no bent inter-nodes
3) I think that it looked like it was 'blown' in, because of the 'chaoticness' of the way it was formed, however that said, the crop seemed intact (as to indicate no blowing over)
4) Jaime Maussan was convinced it was a 'genuine' formation
5) The only truly odd thing I have as experiential proof is an odd premonition approaching the circle. (my first and i've been to many circles).

I wasn't going to mention that last bit, but I thought what the heck!

I must say though the farmer seemed extremely eager to destroy the circle, and as you can see to the eye, it is not the most impressive or well formed.

sorry it took so long to reply, just spotted this one pal!
A

[edit on 30-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

thx for adding this to the thread

synchronicity .... can be a very weird 'awaken in you' ' recognizing' patterns, conditions and experiences ....

who knows we might all ' tap' from one huge quantum field?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is the first crop circle ive ever seen where I immediately felt like it was man-made.

Whats cool about "real" crop circles *assuming so that they are* is that they are precisley cut or bent. This looks like a sloppy job that can only be done by a person with far too much time and far little intelligence.

Looks like something someone can accomplish in 2 hours in the middle of the night.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just to add, I actually agree with what aces says about the crop circle looking entirely unbelievable, I also lend to the skeptical decisiveness in thought that the crop circle could have been removed by the farmer by payment so this fact would not be found out.. however I find this unlikely, and i still call into question the claimant of the farmer that the people on the site were abusive.. hardly a little Mexican man and some Swedish tourists make for abusive people i find a little far fetched (re crop circle connector explanation)

and..melyanna, my god the synchronicities that can occur are simply mind blowing (try some meditation, it seems i think therefore i am is very material, but what if I dont think? what then?) yes... very interesting stuff indeed... this is the foundation of zen, I recently defined consciousness as a chance modifier because of this interesting meditative quirk.. its not really meditative i guess, but from my experience - Deefinately a state of mind of some kind... and at the very least, weirdness of the highest kind for anyone
and hopefully.. not dillusions or I have wasted an inadvertently large amount of consciousness on this

A

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join