It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported August 3rd, UK, Wiltshire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

There's only one circle in his posted ones that could be a challenge.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Do you realize how much time it would take? Some of these crop circles are being made overnight. That would be impossible for a group of people to achieve in one night.

Why is it people are saying it couldn't be done overnight when if you have enough people to help it can be? It's short sighted to believe 10 or 12 people could not create these shapes and it shows a clear lack of faith in mankind.

Cool man. Fair enough.
Show a video. Let me help you out.
Make the video from 12 noon to 4 PM.
A crop field here in Maryland sounds good to me.
I'll let you use 20 people.
Build one of the HUGE and beautiful crop circles Sol12 showed on this thread.
Good luck!
Just think, if you are successful you can settle all this crop circle nonsense
once and for all.
Post the pic on ATS when you're done.
We will ALL be laughing when we see how truly ugly it is.
I'm laughing already.

P.S. Personal attacks won't work on me.
Don't let that stop you.
I forgive you.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
reply to post by fleabit

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a3bb839dde4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/577b77174a96.jpg[/atsimg]

OMG....All 5 of those are beautiful.
Good luck making a copy.
Thank you Sol 12.
Have any of you seen the MIT students make one on the Discovery
Channel? It's kind of small but overall......not bad.
My favorite part was when they set off a BOMB with 2 minutes left
in their 4 hour goal. It blew iron filings all over the place.
Apparently, the MIT students found out the REAL crop circles
have iron filings everywhere.
The bomb was very bright. It was very loud and very funny.

Nice try MIT. Clearly, the Grays do a better job than them.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Pretty closed minded you are.. No wonder this subjet is so laughable. Check the vid that I posted. See what the makers did in 4 hours.

Hey, i really like your location!
935 Pennsylvania Avenue
Hmmmmm.....
Great address there.
That's a red flag.
Show a video of the "makers" making one of the big crop circles that
Sol put on this thread.
Nice try.
Gee.....don't give up.
You just might convince me that they are ALL fake.

I agree with the Grays. I oppose disception.
Don't let that stop you. I know what you're up to.

I'm not far from your address.
I'll check it out.

I'll see you soon.

Give me a crop field and the owners signed clearance and I'll make the larger circle in an hour.

Edit:
And no. I'm not closed minded. Just give me a good reason to believe that aliens or government or "insert whatever you want here" is making the circles.
When I look at these circles the first thing I think of is how would I make this circle. This circle for example is not difficult to make at all.

[edit on 5/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

Hey! I hit Pay dirt!!!!!
935 Pennsylvania NW, Washington DC !!!
That's the J. Edgar Hoover Building !
Also known as........The F.B.I. !!!! You are busted!!!

I had a gut feeling you had a Security Clearance!
The intelligence agency is here on ATS trying to
muddy the water!
Why don't you guys go find a terrorist or 2 and stop
putting out disinformation here on ATS!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Considering that the lower-right CC has been confirmed as being made by a human, that sort of kills your theory it is impossible. The guy admitted how he did it, and was even charged with a crime. It's not impossible. You just can't do it, so assume no one else can either. With enough practice and people, you can probably create just about anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Considering that the lower-right CC has been confirmed as being made by a human, that sort of kills your theory it is impossible. The guy admitted how he did it, and was even charged with a crime. It's not impossible. You just can't do it, so assume no one else can either. With enough practice and people, you can probably create just about anything.

Make the one on the lower left and i will believe you.
The upper right crop circle should also give you a headache.
The goal of the intelligence community is to make a few fakes.
Try to get caught. Then say "Hey everybody! Look over here!
This crop circle right over here is a fake and then therefore
all the rest must ALSO be fakes."
It's actually pretty clever.
I like it.
Truth be told: You can fool some of the people some of the time
but not all the people all the time.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Personally, I thought the Mound in the background of one of the shots was more interesting than this crop circle. In any case while the 'stars' are 'slightly' interesting, the overall crop circle wasn't that flashy.

Burial Mound or what ever it is, now that is interesting

M.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
reply to post by Sol12

It states the farmer was angry and had already cut the circle out.

The Crop Circle Community requests that visiting croppies should not be rude and abusive to farmers that is why this one has been cut out .

Source

I have an idea.
Someone with deep pockets needs to show up at the great looking
crop circles and offer the farmer some $$$ to preserve the crop circle.
I've been reading the field reports from May / June / July. These guys
find them all. They must have some guy with an airplane flying around
Wiltshire.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The army/Raf have taken an interest in some crop circles,with reports in the late 80's that they burnt a few of the designs away before they could be made public.

The doug and daves and the new age youtube attention seekers are not making all of these circles.they might claim to make most of them but if i was in their shoes I would film the crop circles being made.If they have no proof to making them,then they didnt

I agree that there are some man made ones out there in the circle hotspot,and it might be just to bring in tourists to the area

And this day and age too many people are out to make a quick buck

But in the late 80's/early 90's a crop cirle suddenly apeared near my village.The local news picked up on the story and myself and friends went to see it.Didnt pay any money,and i know the farmer wasnt too impressed that his crop was ruined.I havent heard of anyone who admitted to making it all these years later

I cant get my head round all these people on this thread laughing it all off as man made-you lot on the right site?this is ATS,and this is the alien and ufo side of the site

I bet many of these so called experts here havnt even seen one up close as they walk over it.

That area of england is also ment to be rich in ley lines,that might be a reason for them being in the same region

concerning peoples attempt to figure out what they mean,perhaps there not ment for us to read.The people who are going to read the real ones are flying high above the fields

There not all man made,but this one kind of looks that way

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

TY for posting the pictures
I still haven’t figured out HOW it must done on ATS.

============================================

As for the whole believer/debunker discussion in this thread: IF I had known some ppl would treat others that badly in this discussion, I wouldn’t have even started it.

ATS is FULL of threads where pro- and contra- ideas of Crop Circles being man-made or not fill the posts. It was my intention to let people THINK about the new ‘woven’ patterns in one of the latest found Circles, not fight an endless discussion about the phenomena being man-made or not.

I agree that farmers financially can suffer because of the damaged crops but ….. they KNOW for over 25 yrs that Circles can / may appear in that area: so maybe a tip for them to move elsewhere? To sell fields to ppl who are doing CC-research? Just an idea nothing more.

As for the merchandising on CC-stuff: yea that’s true some people make profit out of the CC-hype. So what? People do need a living, right? Or do some of the debunkers who posted in this thread, life of nothing themselves? Ah! I thought so

My idea about the CC-phenomena is simple: we, humans, still don’t know much about them. But there are good researchers doing good studies. And interesting facts have been discovered. IF you are prepared to do some genuine study on the subject, you will find out much more then you bargained for.

Example 1: There is a HIGH Energy found in genuine Crop Circles. It’s called the Bovis Value.

www.sacredbritain.com...

“Usually the scale goes from 0 - 18000 Bovis value with the neutral point at 6500. Healthy people have an energetic value between 6500 and 8000. - The energetic value of a crop circle is between 18000 and 26000 Bovis value.”

Example 2: White Silicon grains have been found in various Crop Circles, after tests they were found to be 98% PURE. It’s not possible to find this high % in our Nature on Earth.

www.ecolodgeic.nl...

A friend of a very close friend (know him nearly all my life) mine has done CC research himself. He found in 1996 and 1997 in Zutphen and Brummen; the Netherlands, lots of this Silicon powder in Crop Circles. They had a very high energy value as well. I have still a few of those grains in my possession. Not sure if after all those years the energy ‘rubbed’ off or not.

www.dcca.nl...

Example 3: Camera’s pointed at a group of fields in Poland, summer of 2002 (if I remember correctly) filmed how in 1 field CropCircle was made.

Have seen that for myself, one being made on livestream video. Via via friends were there for research. The name of that place was, its a small village, Wylatowo if I remember correctly. (Some years later known bc of the Wylatowo Balls of Light)

www.waaromunooit.wint.nl...

It's was shortly before sunset, 45 mins or so. Lightning came from the sky, balls of light jumped over the field and within 20 secs it was over. When the sun came up, the CropCircle was visible.

Example 4: There is an UFO/Strange Phenomena/CropCircle correlation. Fact!

Crop circle researchers 'observed' (by UFO's?) during research...
At 27-07-09, researchers of the Dutch Crop Circle Archive went to Standaarbuiten (Dutch town) to collect grain samples for lab research.
www.dcca.nl...

UFO’s photographed at Crop Circle site:
www.dcca.nl...

As for Crop Circles ALL being man-made I have to disagree. A whole bunch is, ok maybe but not even half of the amount that is been found World Wide yearly.

Not saying ALL Crop Circles are made out of some sort of Free Energy either but lots of them are.

Think of this: Humans do manifest thought. They’re directing their mind&heart Energy into 'wave-patterns' these patterns make the symbols in the Crops.

Could this be? I very well do think so.

For those who want to do some proper research/study on the subject I suggest you read the articles / study pictures of the links I provided, then give some PROPER feedback pls.

Btw Dutch Crop Circle Archive works with volunteers as far as I know

Peace!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You're truly desperate to believe aliens made them aren't you? You've actually convinced yourself......against all reason.....that they are alien made.

I haven't got a video to prove to you these crop shapes can easily be man-made but if you read this thread >> www.abovetopsecret.com... you will see men do make these shapes and that it can be done overnight.

Now then, let's see something from you that shows that even one of these is alien made, bet I'm in for a long wait aren't I?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Hi Melyanna.

May I add,

One of the issues with cropcircles is that usually,
the crops appear not to be damaged at all, and
the crop can be harvested as good as the rest of the field.

They are merely bend over, without being broken.

When this is observed, there are usually no other signs
of any kind of damage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c885e934c81.jpg[/atsimg]

p.s:

If you want to post images,
you can go to member tools / My Pictures.

You can upload your images into your gallery
and you will find an 'embed code' on the
image/page in your gallery,
which you can copy&paste into your post.

Preview your post, and you should see the image.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

I like that warp field crop circle the best.
It cannot be man made in 4 hours from midnight to 4 AM.
It looks beautiful.
I hope we get new crop circles everyday this month.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It is apparent that there are just as many people who would like to see a hoax revealed as there are others who would find an alternative explanation exciting.

To the pro-hoax crowd, who feel it is all a finacial ploy let me remind you that video catching hoaxers in the act would be valauble.

News distribution companies would make an initial offer of $1,000. If the freelaqnce videographer had great footage of one of the elaborate CCs being made and played his cards right, he could make an entire week's pay for one night's work.

Why haven't any freelance or network news crews picked up any (to use allinone's phrase) Proof?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sol12: TY for the info

I indeed uploaded pix (esspecially made for on web) on ATS (have to post those still), since I am very causius with posting pix that have copyright I thought I'd better not upload those.

reply to post by zarp3333

Good point! Why haven't I thought of a Q like this?

Thank you for some serious feedback and you're THINKING on the subject.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I agree. Its lost its flavor. No one seems to be able to find a true meaning behind any crop circle, although I was shocked that after the jellyfish one there was a story about jellyfish and immortality in the news, but I guess it could be coincidence. Anyway no more crop circle oooing and aaahing from me. Let me know when there are cloud circles....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

they might claim to make most of them but if i was in their shoes I would film the crop circles being made.If they have no proof to making them,then they didnt

Would a burglar videotape his work?

reply to post by zarp3333

To the pro-hoax crowd, who feel it is all a finacial ploy let me remind you that video catching hoaxers in the act would be valauble.

Could say the same to pro-alien/government crowd that a video catching aliens or government in the act would be valuable.

Nooo! FBI are the good guys!
Hint: Mulder and Scully

[edit on 6/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well then, are you going to respond to my previous post? I showed you proof that man can make these shapes in a matter of hours, which was entirely against your belief, now let's see your proof that aliens make them too.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

As said in my previewer post: it's NOT the issue of CC being made-man or NOT.

Pls follow the links I posted earlier on and give your opinion on the 'woven'patterns in this CC (reported August 3rd, UK, Wiltshire )

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
hey guys, I was in this crop circle, in avebury at the time, and when I spoke to Jaime he told me that this appeared overnight , after we left, within 20 minutes it was destroyed by a farmer. I have good word that he did it with people in the field, not because it was verified to me, but because I was in the crop circle parallel to the field near silbury hill, and could see there were still people in the circle. Crop circle connector reports that people were rude and abusive to the farmer (and it is claimed this is why he destroyed it), to my knowledge this is not true, the atmosphere was very peaceful and really quite meditative..

I think the question is, was farmer paid by government to destroy crop circle? someone else? and who told crop circle connector that people were abusive to the farmer,

A

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join