It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported August 3rd, UK, Wiltshire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh and all these images of this specific crop circle are from "Olivier Morel (WCCSG)".

Wiltshire Crop Circle Study Group (WCCSG), oh lets look at their website:

www.wccsg.com...

Oh wow a study group is profiting off of crop circles... Selling crop circle calendars, crop circle DVD's, crop circle conference tickets, crop circle gift items, and even crop circle memberships! Wow... they have an entire online store. A study group, with an online store.
That's hilarious.

But, pay no attention to that, move along folks, there is no businesses involved.. there is no motive to make these crop circles.

Man-made pieces of junk.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Cheers for that.

You're welcome.

I felt obliged to add my comments to this, as whilst i am not totaly convinced that crop circles are anything but manmade, i think it would be really grasping at straws to think that the little woven bits of corn are not done as a little extra by the circle makers. (Human ones that is.)

That's fine but I don't really see the point in half the replies in these CC threads just saying 'they're man made duh!', with nothing to back up that assertion. Personal opinions are fine, we all have them, but they're not very productive.

As for there being a whole world of things out there that i could be doing, you have a point. yet we are all sat here on ATS discussing cirlcles in a field eh?

You're the one that's bored right, eh?
I'm not bored I find it fascinating, an as yet unexplained event happening right in front of us, and everyone is bored and wants to just take the lazy route and blow them off...
The flat Earth syndrome.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
These Crop Circles just appearing now are not manmade .

They are being created by the SpaceBrothers .

Weather you believe this or not is of no importance .

Soundwaves will be found in these two new Crop Circles.

Which will prove that they are not manmade by Students or anyone else in that area.

Those that continue to believe these are made my people on Earth you are
way off in that final believe system.

You just cannot come out and say that not all of the Crop Circles are created by Man but are also created by Space People unseen .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'd really like to see someone like maybe James Randi or some other skeptic with deep pockets get small uav with flir camera and just film some of these people making a few of these

[edit on 4-8-2009 by warpboost]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Not considering the link you provided,

The fact that $$ can be made, still has not shown
or proven us anything substantial about the actual culprit?

It does tell us however, that not everyone in
'Cropcircle Land' is into the ballgame
in order to actually seriously research
the phenomenon.

Some may even be into the 'business',
to actually discredit it?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You most certainly can say they are all man-made. It's the most logical and likely cause. I personally think the town of Wiltshire has found a novel way to bring in tourism.

Twisted crops? Yea.. clearly this is absolutely impossible to do with human know-how and ingenuity.

All of these in one local area. If that alone doesn't set of warning bells that a single group of folks are making these, you are NOT denying ignorance, you are embracing it.

It's funny that they are apparently incapable of making like... a triangle. Or other shapes. Circles and straight lines are the easiest things to make with string as a guide. One person holds in the middle, the other keeps it taught, and goes in a circle around. Then go to the next knot on the rope.. repeat. Simple as can be.

ah well.. some folks just want to believe so bad, they'll swallow anything tossed their way.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Sadly, every single one of those is man-made.

In-reply to you other post, I wasn't trying to prove anything, I was just trying to get you to see that the people who flock to these crop circles, the people who host the images first, are the main people profiting off of crop circles.

Both CropCircleConnector, and WCCSG are selling DVD's, memberships, and all types of merchandise. This fact alone should make you doubt the true reason behind crop circles.

There is no messages in crop circles, they are all just random designs. Some of them might have been created using some type of information, but none of it is useful or beneficial to anyone. Crop circles benefit only ONE group of people, and it is the people who sell crop circle merchandise, and nobody else.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

How come only you know this?

Why aren't you selling your story to the world,
of how you managed to unravel the Mystery?

The only problem here is,
that it is quite clear that you actually aren't trying to prove anything.

But hey, that's just me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
so we are going from crop circles to crop sculptures now... perhaps there is more to this landing site theory than I gave credit for.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by Sol12

Sadly, every single one of those is man-made.

In-reply to you other post, I wasn't trying to prove anything, I was just trying to get you to see that the people who flock to these crop circles, the people who host the images first, are the main people profiting off of crop circles.

Both CropCircleConnector, and WCCSG are selling DVD's, memberships, and all types of merchandise. This fact alone should make you doubt the true reason behind crop circles.

There is no messages in crop circles, they are all just random designs. Some of them might have been created using some type of information, but none of it is useful or beneficial to anyone. Crop circles benefit only ONE group of people, and it is the people who sell crop circle merchandise, and nobody else.

no, not man made, unless we are carrying proton genome altering DNA bombs on our backs and floating so as not to leave tracks, and running REALLY fast. and who is profiting from this? no one has made a dime. Farmers hate them, shirts sell to tourists, and the shirt maker gets that money, thats like saying the fish sacrifice themselves for fish and chips for the money. Who gets the money? think, research, and observe.. THEN formulate opinions.
Oh, and while I am at it.. why do only those site spots have greater concentrations of magnetite, and these little tiny ball bearing looking things in the epicentre? are we using bean shots to magically whirle the grain, and if thats the case, then why do we need to alter the genetic make up of these plants only. Why are there no breaks in teh stalks> where are you getting your information from? Nickalodion?
[edit on 5-8-2009 by stanlee]

[edit on 5-8-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

How come only you know this?

I am not the only one who knows this. The people who make these crop circles know. And many people on these forums know, but you just don't want to believe it.

It's really simple... You would be surprised to find out how simple and mundane reality is. You are always stuck in a complex confused state, that anything simple to you will seem unbelievable. This is the state people want you to be in, because you are easier to control that way.

Why aren't you selling your story to the world,
of how you managed to unravel the Mystery?

Because you can't sell common sense. Nor can you sell deductive reasoning, or logic.

You can only sell lies, frauds, unbelievable uncommon illogical theories, and things that gullible people will be attracted to, like hoaxes.

It's not a mystery. You can actually solve the entire crop circle HOAX using one simple fact. They call them crop "circles" because they are ALL made with pivoting strings and rope (by man), not advanced technology, or alien space ships.

But, people like yourself will read that fact, and not be satisfied with it because it's a really simplified way to look at it. And also, because you have already been lied to and fooled past the point of no return, and you don't want to believe a simple mundane reality, you want a complex, mysterious reality.

The only problem here is,
that it is quite clear that you actually aren't trying to prove anything.

Even if I did prove it, you wouldn't believe it. As funny as that sounds, it is completely true.

The proof can be found by you, it can be found by anyone. You don't even need physical evidence, you only need logic, and deductive reasoning, and you have to work in "absolutes".

But, you aren't looking for proof that they are all man-made, if you were you would have already found it. You are looking for proof that other entities made these, that is why you haven't found it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

you really should research before you post. because NOW you just look silly

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Maybe you should follow your own advice. Actually your entire post is the single most ignorant post anyone has ever posted on this forum.

After I just showed you who makes money off of crop circles, you post some idiotic statement about fish sacrificing them selves.

Then you basically claim crop circles are impossible for man to make without some type of technology. There is no words for how ignorant that is too... Actually, I can't believe your blind posting is even allowed on this forum.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

you really should research before you post. because NOW you just look silly

Ive been researching crop circles before you even opened your eyes!!

They are all man-made, and surrounded in LIES. All of it is lie after lie after lie that YOU gullible people were tricked into believing.

Face it, you have been fooled.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

This is the first crop circle I've ever seen that doesn't look like it was made by humans using a plank on a rope! Well they used a plank on a rope for the other part, but this part was done by someone with basket weaving skills.

At least it's a little more creative.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I'd really like to see someone like maybe James Randi or some other skeptic with deep pockets get small uav with flir camera and just film some of these people making a few of these

[edit on 4-8-2009 by warpboost]

No. It is James Randi who is behind all this. I can tell. It is obvious. Anyone who disagrees with this can't accept the most obvious facts. James Randi is brilliant in his "crop weaving" ventures. He trains his "crop weavers" with funds he receives from Tony Blair and the Bilderbergers who are paying off the farmers. The rest of it, the DVDs and stuff is just a ruse to direct attention away from the Tesla Fluegelvogs.

If James Randi exposes this he would be cutting off the payola that he receives from the Bilderbergers to weave these so-called "crop circles".

Really, why can't you all just ask him for a job as a crop weaver? It is listed as one of the most recession proof careers by the British Ministry of Employment Adjustment.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
This is the first crop circle I've ever seen that doesn't look like it was made by humans using a plank on a rope! Well they used a plank on a rope for the other part, but this part was done by someone with basket weaving skills.

At least it's a little more creative.

Actually, if you examine some of the photographs at ground level, you will see that this is just a bit more of some of the techniques which have shown up in many previous circles with the complex laying and cris-crossing and weaving of crops. I don't know how many circles exhibit this structural characteristics, but there have been quite a few - at least this year. Linda Moulton Howe stated that some of these circles have criss-crossing layers as many as 8 to 12 layers deep - which at a minimum would take a lot of time if done by hand.

I have never seen any of these circles myself, but I do think this does suggest that many of them are certainly not being done with simple string, ropes and planks of wood.

I have no idea how they are made, but it does look interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

How do they have 8 to 10 layers? Explain that, because that doesn't make sense. Crops grow side by side, if you lay them down you can only layer the crops that are next to each other, and they are still in the ground. How can you have more than a few layers?

That's like trying to make 8 to 10 layers with short hair on your head.

P.S. - Linda Howe is a fraud.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I'm beginning to realise that no matter what you show some people, no matter the evidence some people can't change what they believe. Like knocking on the Pope's front door and telling him God doesn't exist, won't make a blind bit of difference as he believes.

Even if the people responsible are caught and confess, the believers will say "Ah! But that only explains some of the formations". You can't win. They're so closed minded that they can't entertain the possibility that humans are responsible, as that would be heresy. Yes this is a skeptic accusing the believers of being closed minded. Why don't I believe they're supernatural in origin? There's no evidence to support that

I believe they're man made. They look great! Some people have spent a lot of hard work and planning doing this, and this is the result. They're probably sat at home right now, looking at ATS and giving each other Hi-5s

Then others believe that they're alien made. They look great! Some aliens have spent a lot of hard work and planning doing this, and this is the result. They're probably sat in their flying saucer right now, looking at ATS and giving each other Hi-tentacles

The best you can do ALLis0NE, is write a book about crop circles supporting them, hide your own evidence (good though it may be), write preposterous claims and milk that cash cow. You've seen quite a few pictures of crop circles haven't you? That makes you an expert in their books. Want to make it look official? You can get a doctorate online for a few £/$. Mention crystals, ley-lines, nodes, orbs and diving rods and you'll be knee deep in hessian and lentil bake before you know whats happening! Am I allowed to plug my book on ATS? Prof. Daisy Lola - Sexual Crop Circles, available in hard back at good book stores soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join