It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported August 3rd, UK, Wiltshire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Silbury Hill (2), Nr Avebury, Wiltshire, UK. Reported 3rd August

Crop Circles with grain-windings that look almost Star-like! I can not remember EVER seeing this.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

What could this mean? Ideas, anyone?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

It possibly means that the guys who did it are now branching out and discovered a new trick to make it look even more alien.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well if this was done by humans, sure looks like it would have taken them a long time to do

CX

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

It possibly means that the guys who did it are now branching out and discovered a new trick to make it look even more alien.

Or less alien.

It looks like someone has added thier handicraft skills to circle making now.

Getting ridiculous. I've asked this before, but has anyone wondered how Crop Circle Connector gets the images EVERY time?

Is it wrong that even as a believer in some kind of ET life, i'm getting bored of crop circles now?

Even if there is some kind of mystical pattern with a meaning in the design, have people not thought that the guys/girls that made these, maybe sat down beforehamd and thought, "Hey, what can we incorporate into the design next time to get the UFO hunters wondering?".

CX.

[edit on 4/8/09 by CX]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nice.

The Star?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adf508feb756.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9277d8bef35.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/679b63d61ea3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Getting ridiculous. I've asked this before, but has anyone wondered how Crop Circle Connector gets the images EVERY time?

Not ridiculous at all, there are lots of people who look for circles everyday.

Is it wrong that even as a believer in some kind of ET life, i'm getting bored of crop circles now?

No, but do you really need to tell us your every thought on the subject? If you're bored there's a whole world out there full of other things you could be doing.

Even if there is some kind of mystical pattern with a meaning in the design, have people not thought that the guys/girls that made these, maybe sat down beforehamd and thought, "Hey, what can we incorporate into the design next time to get the UFO hunters wondering?".

Oh yes of course that just explains everything doesn't it? And not all crop circle researchers are UFO hunters. Stereotyping people is rude and ignorant.

So what did they use to make this one, giant knitting needles and rope?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
First of all, the farmers near Silbury Hill have to be getting a little miffed because of all the flattened crops.

Second, we have 5 circles on each side. Symmetry, and five. Could be five seasons, five months, five years. The reduction in size of the circles has been an indicator of passage of time into the future in past crop circles.

The central figure, seemingly a star, of course is only a star to those of us who make little stars on paper. This is not necessarily a star to the makers. We see five points, like we see five circles. Five is the operative number for this cc. Of course, other ccs have had operative numbers with no apparent relation to any event.

As a WAG, I would assume something related to five will happen sometime in the future. I have no idea what it is from this circle set. It may relate to past sets, whether in or out of sequence.

Perhaps these crop circles are an offering to God from those who fly between planets. It may be their way of saying "Thanks for letting us get this far on our journey." like a signpost. They could be a prayer symbol, similar to the Buddhists leaving scarves on clotheslines and trees while they make their pilgrimages. I doubt they tell us much, any more than a scarf would tell us from a Buddhist. Just someone left a prayer or message to God on their way. This area in England is known for land markings, so perhaps these "alien" pilgrims thought it was a traditional place to leave their "scarves." They probably mean nothing to us, only to God.

CX

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

Cheers for that.

I felt obliged to add my comments to this, as whilst i am not totaly convinced that crop circles are anything but manmade, i think it would be really grasping at straws to think that the little woven bits of corn are not done as a little extra by the circle makers. (Human ones that is.)

As for there being a whole world of things out there that i could be doing, you have a point. yet we are all sat here on ATS discussing cirlcles in a field eh?

CX.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

C'mon don't be slack upload the images and host them

I was thinking - is this one a stuff up and they covered it up to hide that fact?

Or was this a really good one - that they tried to cover up because it had a very important meaning? plots thickens!

CX

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
First of all, the farmers near Silbury Hill have to be getting a little miffed because of all the flattened crops.

If the farmers are really not in on the circle making, i mean as a source of extra cash, then i'm not surpised that they are fed up with this.

I know one guy was recently arrested for shooting at visitors to a crop circle, but you'd have thought that the farmers would have clubbed together and arranged for a private security firm to keep an eye on the fields around there.

A big job i know, but it's just a thought.

CX.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

That is a beautiful thought, I hope you are right.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I wonder if the Crop Circle connection pays good money for Glyphs? Maybe? I am ready, if I get a crop circle then I would have them pay for it... Maybe thats why I wont get one?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My message here is to the self confessed hoaxers at Wiltshire -

Good one! Your point is proven over and over again, day after day.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Wow! These crop circles are arriving every day.
It looks like a lot of people are there checking them out.
We need some sort of Ghost Hunter / UFO Hunter / Crop Circle Hunter
organization to tell us if the wheat is blown apart. The Field Reports are there if you keep looking at this crop cirle connector web site.
My guess is that this is another real one.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Odd thing is that the ground shots have this
amazing detail, while the aerial shots look actually
like they have been blurred?

It's been reported two days now,
and no one at CCC has added any comments yet.

Are they going to release more images?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00134c2ec997.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f4f01d3cf7e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ca4b7047cfb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd1c210f8a3c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97658be02046.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So now they are grabbing multiple crops and twisting them, and then braiding them into shapes, so that they can fool you even more than they already have.

Someone has been taking some basket weaving courses lately..

Lets get them to work in basket factories..

I hear some people can make a basket like above in an hour.

The design of the actual crop circle is so simple, that it seems they wasted the majority of their time twisting and weaving the crops. They sure need to learn how to make it less obvious how they manage their time. It's a dead give away.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

It states the farmer was angry and had already cut the circle out.

The Crop Circle Community requests that visiting croppies should not be rude and abusive to farmers that is why this one has been cut out .

Source

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Thanks for pointing out to this.

It only adds to the mystery.

The pictures still look blurred.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
reply to post by Sol12

It states the farmer was angry and had already cut the circle out.

The Crop Circle Community requests that visiting croppies should not be rude and abusive to farmers that is why this one has been cut out .

Source

I have an idea.
Someone with deep pockets needs to show up at the great looking
crop circles and offer the farmer some $$$ to preserve the crop circle.
I've been reading the field reports from May / June / July. These guys
find them all. They must have some guy with an airplane flying around
Wiltshire.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
The pictures still look blurred.

You are right!

After close inspection, it looks like all the blurry spots are found in all the locations where there is flaws in the crop circle.

I pointed out a few flaws in the circles (not perfect arc's), and every spot there is a flaw, there is a blurry spot!

It seems like an unexperianced person tried to cover up the flaws in an image editor using the "blur" or "soften" funtion..

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join