It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported August 3rd, UK, Wiltshire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

'''

Don't you see how futile is your attempt
to condescendingly impose to 'think' for others?

If at least you'd have something to offer?

It is ignorant people like you,
that are gradually becoming,
the callers in the desert.

Can't you see that?

You think I would be here on the thread to look for 'proof'??

This thread was started by Melyanna Tengwesta.
I just added a few images from the link provided,
and some comments.

You are hijacking this thread.

This thread is not about me, and it certainly
isn't about me engaging you.

It is obvious to anyone on this thread
that you are just a loud mouth,
and that you have nothing substantial to add here.

Sorry.

Arm-chair detectives like you are just hilarious.

The irony here,

It is actually people like you,
that desperately try turn others into 'believers'.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

Don't you see how futile is your attempt
to condescendingly impose to 'think' for others?

Don't you see how hilariously foolish you are for thinking I am imposing anything?

If at least you'd have something to offer?

If at least you would use the search function? Ive already had full debates about Linda Howe being a fraud. I even backed up my claims with proof, and linked to proof that is documented on UFOWATCHDOG's HALL OF SHAME.

I have even had endless debates about crop circles on other topics. But I guess you are to lazy to search or read, and find out I have more to offer than your pathetic ramblings.

In fact, on this topic, I already posted a image (made by me) pointing out obvious flaws in the crop circle in the original post.. Yes, I actually took the time to make a graphic that points out the flaws. What have you done???

All you have done was copy and paste images from another website. How incredibly pathetic that was.

It is ignorant people like you,
that are gradually becoming,
the callers in the desert.

The real ignorant people are the ones who blindly call people ignorant without first checking to make sure they are not the real ignorant ones. You just made the ignorant noob mistake.

It's ignorant people like you that degrade the quality of ATS by posting absolutely nothing original, and only insulting the people who do.

Can't you see that?

I see a brainwashed nobody trying to act intelligent, and failing. -You

You think I would be here on the thread to look for 'proof'??

No, I don't give a flying f**k what you do. Nor have I claimed one second that I care, nor have I ever given any hints to what I think you think, because I don't think about you. You are nobody.

This thread was started by Melyanna Tengwesta.
I just added a few images from the link provided,
and some comments.

I posted a custom image pointing out flaws in the crop circle, and I posted a theory and link to possible motives for people making making crop circles. I also even posted other random comments..

ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS INSULTED ME.

You are hijacking this thread.

You make an entire post insulting me, AND you claim in that post that I am hijacking this thread.

Damn, there is no words for to explain how blind, ignorant, and hypocritical you are.

Good job. You just proved to everyone you don't even pay attention to your own actions while judging and insulting others for doing what you are doing.

This thread is not about me, and it certainly
isn't about me engaging you.

Yet you make an entire post dedicated to me. Such a hypocrite you are!!!

It is obvious to anyone on this thread
that you are just a loud mouth,
and that you have nothing substantial to add here.

It hilarious watching you dig yourself a hole...

After I just added valuable images showing flaws in the crop circles, and even valuable information about how fast professional basket weavers could make a basket 100 times more complex than the shapes in the crop circles, and valuable information about the photographer who took the crop circle images, and how they are making money off of gullible people like you.... you have the guts to tell me I have nothing substantial..

Pathetic, absurdly pathetic.

Arm-chair detectives like you are just hilarious.

Arm-chair gullible sheeple like you are far more hilarious.

The irony here,
It is actually people like you,
that desperately try turn others into 'believers'.

What? I am just posting FACTS and EVIDENCE and LOGICAL MOTIVES.

The irony here is that you are emotionally attached to the psychosis you think is reality, and when anyone shows you any dose of reality, you snap into a defense mode and post a reply exactly like that one I just wasted time replying to, because you can't handle the truth. You would rather believe an age old rumor and hoax that has been going around for years, because you actually have been brainwashed into thinking everything you know is true, and valid.

You are the type that will get rounded up into detention camps because your conspiracy induced psychosis made you rebel against authority for reasons that were completely fabricated by schizophrenic nobody's on the internet.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

CX

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
no one has made a dime. Farmers hate them, shirts sell to tourists, and the shirt maker gets that money, thats like saying the fish sacrifice themselves for fish and chips for the money. Who gets the money? think, research, and observe.. THEN formulate opinions.

So theres no profit made from the merchandise whatsoever? Can you prove this?

Please take a look at the cost of a crop circle tour and thell me someone is not making profit from these things.

CX.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

One last thing before I will 'deny your existence',

I advice you to stay away from the net for a while,
and actually ponder the meaning of:

All is One.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

You are telling ME to ponder the meaning of All Is One, HAH, that is hilarious. Ive pondered the meaning so much that I actually get depressed when I realize that people like you are a part of the same existence and I.

I wish people like you were removed. It would make life much more enjoyable. I wouldn't have to worry about brainwashed lost individuals ruining everything for the rest of us.

So, yeah, I looked at your post history, yup, just like I expected, the majority of all your posts are in the UFO and Aliens section. You are now classified as a UFO and Alien discussion troll.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
How do they have 8 to 10 layers? Explain that, because that doesn't make sense. Crops grow side by side, if you lay them down you can only layer the crops that are next to each other, and they are still in the ground. How can you have more than a few layers?

That's like trying to make 8 to 10 layers with short hair on your head.

As I said, I haven't witnessed this myself, but obviously it is a matter of taking some stalks - lay them left. Followed by other nearby stalks, lay them right - followed by other stalks, lay them left...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
I'm beginning to realise that no matter what you show some people, no matter the evidence some people can't change what they believe. Like knocking on the Pope's front door and telling him God doesn't exist, won't make a blind bit of difference as he believes.

Actually, I think there is an abundance of belief and blind faith on both sides of this debate.

I am somewhat leaning towards the hypothesis that all crop circles are made by people - but that has mostly been a result of examining the designs and thinking how they all seem to be following very human design ideas. I have also thought perhaps it was possible that crop circle researchers were exaggerating their claims about anomolies.

However, I am rather curious why it is that no one seems to get caught by the farmers. I don't believe that farmers are in on some big payola scheme and the "sceptics" have never presented the evidence to prove this.

I don't think I will ever be convinced they are produced by a non-human force, unless I see one produced in front of my eyes. And I similarly won't believe they have been proven to be produced by little druidic lentil eaters who have been trained in advanced crop weaving until I see this for myself. I guess I'll have to go to Wiltshire myself some day.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Something occurred to me today while listening to a lecture by a thomas jefferson historian. Jefferson subscribe to Utopian societal ideals like many of his contemporaries during the age of enlightenment.

Jefferson advocated that each citizen either work on a farm or maintain a.garden. Nothing was more universal than growing crops.

Children are taught at a young age the cycle of life and the importance of growing food.

Jefferson said it was critical to maintain our individual connections to the earth by placing our hands in the soil.

What more universal way is there for communication than through crops?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You stereotype those that believe (including me) that these crop circles are not man made as being gullible and implying that we are fools.

Are you saying that the images of the crop circles that Sol12 has provided are man made by a group of people smashing down crops with a board and a rope? Do you realize how much time it would take? Some of these crop circles are being made overnight. That would be impossible for a group of people to achieve in one night.

Edit: Love your signature, and I mean that sincerely.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Zeus2573]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have been reading ATS forums for a while now and joined only a few months ago to try and add some constructive comments and receive if possible some enlightenment.

It is clear when reading through these threads there are people who no matter what evidence is presented in front of them will not be swayed. Whether you believe in these phenomena or not, resulting to personal insults does not do this site any good, no matter how passionate your views are.

If someone puts up some constructive comments, it’s down to the opposite side to put up theirs, so the rest of us can try and make an informed judgement. I for one have asked some basic questions to these phenomena in previous posts and received nothing but more cheap comments from both sides.

In my previous posts, I commented how I actually take the time to visit this area in Wiltshire. It is clear the vast majority here have never been there or understand the area, apart from what they have seen on the WEB.

I therefore have linked this video I made back on the 16th June 5 days prior to the 3 phase milk hill CC formation. I also took some interesting photos when I revisted this location a week later during phase 2 and 3, so my info is independent and personnel.

www.youtube.com...

I think its important when commenting on how they are made to understand the closeness of these formations and the topography where some of them lay. If they are manmade WHY has no one caught anyone THIS year, especially considering all the attention it is getting and the hills crawling with watchers.

Please spare me the stupid comments about “That’s the secret of the crop circle makers” because 100% being manmade is a tall order even for me to swallow when I look at all the evidence.

I hope my little contribution helps to enlighten a few at least and we can stay away from the mudslinging.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

www.youtube.com...
Made in 4 hours and is more complex than these circles.

I can't stop laughing at your comment

Edit:
Why is it so that all of the parts of ccs are always connected by tram lines or by specially made lines? Why don't we ever see circles that aren't reachable by tram lines or any other way exept by going through the crops?

[edit on 5/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

You stereotype those that believe (including me) that these crop circles are not man made as being gullible and implying that we are fools.

Are you saying that the images of the crop circles that Sol12 has provided are man made by a group of people smashing down crops with a board and a rope? Do you realize how much time it would take? Some of these crop circles are being made overnight. That would be impossible for a group of people to achieve in one night.

Edit: Love your signature, and I mean that sincerely.

Just try to ignore ALLisONE.
Clearly, he is just here to muddy the water.
Do not engage him.
The truth is that you are right.
There is no way a group of hoaxers can stomp around a wheat field
for 4 hours and make the truly incredible crop circles shown in this
thread. The truth is the truth.
It's nothing personal.
I'm guess ALLisONE is just doing his job.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has a Security Clearance.

P.S. ALLisONE , don't bother replying.
We already know your position.
Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Pretty closed minded you are.. No wonder this subjet is so laughable. Check the vid that I posted. See what the makers did in 4 hours.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

I'm so glad that I could amuse you. It's good that it doesn't take much. A sense humor is a good thing to have. I took a look at your video and also remember seeing the episode on national geographic.

When you are finished laughing consider these factors.

1. That crop circle in comparison to the more elaborate ones is piece of crap. At first glance I would honestly say myself that it was man made.

2. The elapsed time on the video isn't shown in actual time, it's sped up. That alone makes me skeptical.

3. This hoaxed crop circle was done in broad daylight. Way different.

I remember when that episode aired. It was back when these crop circles started showing up alot and nobody had an explanation for them. That episode didn't convince me then that they are man made, and it doesn't convince me now. To be quite frank, that episode as far as explaining crop circles was a joke.

Nice try though! Can you do any better than that?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Do you realize how much time it would take? Some of these crop circles are being made overnight. That would be impossible for a group of people to achieve in one night.

Why is it people are saying it couldn't be done overnight when if you have enough people to help it can be? It's short sighted to believe 10 or 12 people could not create these shapes and it shows a clear lack of faith in mankind.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

The crop circle of this topis is just a CIRCLE! How is that more elaborate than the one with the spiral?

In the vid you can still see people moving in there and making the circle.
You can smash donw 1m^2 of crops in 3-5 seconds. Do some math now.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Pretty closed minded you are.. No wonder this subjet is so laughable. Check the vid that I posted. See what the makers did in 4 hours.

Hey, i really like your location!
935 Pennsylvania Avenue
Hmmmmm.....
Great address there.
That's a red flag.
Show a video of the "makers" making one of the big crop circles that
Sol put on this thread.
Nice try.
Gee.....don't give up.
You just might convince me that they are ALL fake.

I agree with the Grays. I oppose disception.
Don't let that stop you. I know what you're up to.

I'm not far from your address.
I'll check it out.

I'll see you soon.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Hey, i really like your location!
935 Pennsylvania Avenue
Hmmmmm.....
Great address there.
That's a red flag.
Show a video of the "makers" making one of the big crop circles that
Sol put on this thread.
Nice try.
Gee.....don't give up.
You just might convince me that they are ALL fake.

I agree with the Grays. I oppose disception.
Don't let that stop you. I know what you're up to.

I'm not far from your address.
I'll check it out.

I'll see you soon.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

Give me a crop field and the owners signed clearance and I'll make the larger circle in an hour.

Edit:
And no. I'm not closed minded. Just give me a good reason to believe that aliens or government or "insert whatever you want here" is making the circles.
When I look at these circles the first thing I think of is how would I make this circle. This circle for example is not difficult to make at all.

[edit on 5/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Read my posts. I never even commented on the crop circle that this thread is based on. In my posts I was referring to the crop circle images that Sol12 provided.

Read my friend. Or are you to busy doing math and trying to come up with ways to try to prove me wrong?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join