It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most recent great news about 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Great comment

fact is life is a BIG fat lie..

Money - Lie
God - Lie
New age bull sh`t 2012 - lie

Do you know what Armageddon is? when humans admit to the fack

we live a lie

go look in the mirror and prove me wrong.

i bet you the universe you can not.

that little voice in your head is the real you not that thing that goes to work and pretends life is great when its NOT.....

that is why you get up and pay your bills... Lazy Mind Lazy soul and wanting to give all you are even tho you are as old as the universe its self.. what?

a pay check?

lol.... we know there is more to live.. and that question will come in time.. this is the true Armageddon.

face the truth.. instead of perpetuating a lie. It will be your downfall.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

You and me both, matey.

Sucks being detached from things. But I've been like this since I was about 15 - oh so many years ago.

I wish all of this stuff was true, because then at least I could have something to look forward to. But at the moment, none of it seems plausible. But I do hope I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Ok, here we go again....if it's not Hidden Hand it's some else predicting all sorts, not telling us really anything and pretending they cannot divulge any more and they are resident from another Density etc etc etc!!!

Let’s work on what we know.....

I know one thing for sure this world that WE have created is going down the Faeces Hole!

Honestly, let us all take a step back and can we honestly say, today is better than 10,20,30yrs or even 50yrs ago...minus the wars.

Whenever I speak to anyone these days i get the standard response....'what's the world coming to', Or 'I fear for the next generation'.

Do you trust your corrupt governments....I certainly DO NOT BUT the bigger question is, in these dark times.....do you trust your neighbours, your friends or even your family..........THINK about this honestly and i am pretty sure the majority will find it hard to say they do.

Even my teenage kids are fed up with the direction this world is going!

So we know something needs to change, we know war, famine, corruption, dishonesty and greed will continue and on it's present path can we, again I say, honestly say this world will get better. Are we honestly looking forward to the next 3,5 10 years.........well I am not and know things have to change!!!

Therefore we feel it and we know it so it is now just a case of WHEN....

When will this change happen,,,

I have a feeling something is imminent, maybe 2012, or sometime before or after BUT I do know this huge wave that is now being created in ITSELF will result in a CHANGE...........we will instigate it and we will finish it!!

It is you, me and everyone outside these forums who are downright fed up with what is transpiring, will ultimately rev up those engines and instigate another era,,,,good bad or indifferent, it will change!!!

WHY.....because it MUST.......

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Sorry, I think I made my post sound 'too explicit', implying I wanted proof of the 2012 prediction. What I really meant was a request for evidence of the analysis.

What logical conclusions did this friend come to that lead the evidence to suggest the 2012 'light/ascention/enlightenment' idea?

I am not saying it won't happen - in fact, I really do hope it does. Am I one of those people who will 'ascend' ? No, probably not, I'm afraid. I wish I was, but more than likely not.

As I hinted at before, I don't care for many things in life - I simply don't see the point in things. And that's without malice or contempt - I simply "don't get it" when it comes to what I'm supposed to do or what should I be doing.

So I would love something to happen in 2012 - but i fear it will be like every other year/day -- the sun will come up, and the sun will go down.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

You said yourself, they claimed many times that the ascension would happen and they failed miserably each time.

Can you give the specific dates when it has been claimed before? It's all well and good using the "dooms day has been claimed before and nothing happened" argument, but what people don't include in to the equation that there has only ever been one true date, and that is 2012.

Anything before is and was nonsense, 2012 however is very different, and if the natural changes to the planet that have and are happening, that are prophesied to occur around this time aren't sign enough that we should be preparing for some kind of change/event around 2012, then I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
although any "old soul" is aware and ready to assist, it will take a act of congress to convey this premise to anyone that does not want to look deeper than whats being offered at face value.

unfortunately, the gotta have it now/do it now attitude of the world today leaves little to no time for anything regarding this topic. most are happy to be told what universal truth is and what it is not instead of seeking it themselves.

personally, i cannot think of a better time to be a student of earth and to experience what is to come (regardless of what that may or may not be).

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thanx for the insite my friend PEACE

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

What logical conclusions did this friend come to that lead the evidence to suggest the 2012 'light/ascention/enlightenment' idea?

My guess is as good as yours on this matter "i have no clue" what so ever and if i was honest i bet he aint

But the world will change, it always has and always will.. but putting dates on things is very wrong.

why?

well for a start it makes you some what in the "know" when in fact we are all totally clueless
and pretending you know more than the next joe is a joke and very agrogant.. unless you DO know things or at least understand things to the best of ones sanity

but all this 2012 thing doom n gloom or awakening is bullsh`t

no one on this earth has the power to for see our future.

And if you do i shall bow down and call you god

that is not going to happen on ats im sorry....

we are all in this sh`t fest we call reality i suggest we start working as a team and stop worrying about our past.. because that were it is IN THE PAST... i like to think of the future and what we can make it..

not be shackled by our pasted and be bound by our own chains./..

very sad very very sad. so much potential but yet so little faith in who we really are and what we can achieve.

just wanted too edit to say i gave you a star

[edit on 3-8-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

1987, 2000, 2006 were all fakes. The same people that claimed these dates were worldwide change now claim it will happen in 2012. 2012 is not different. The date is probably wrong. Why would it be 2012 on the gregorian calendar? 2012 was born thanks to the maya calendar. A lot a people used the idea of maya calendar to sell books and stuff, to make money, that's all. Check yourself, there is no alignment in 2012. The world is going worse, thats normal weaklings people tend to believe in some fantasy stuff, like the ascension. But think about it, how could an ascension possibly save you when the things are worse each day? Don't mix dreams and reality. Humans have always thought he could get anything he want only by believing in it. But the fact is: in milleniums, humans have never got anything only by believing.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

The Mayans perhaps?

The Mayans prophesied that from 1999 we have 13 years to realize the changes in our conscious attitude to stray from the path of self-destruction and instead move onto a path that opens our consciousness to integrate us with all that exists.

- SOURCE

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by Neo-V™

1987, 2000, 2006 were all fakes.

But what was the basis for them?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

what i think the reason why he questions it is because he wants to believe this but it does not fit well with his reasoning it does not fit in his reality so in an attempt to understand this information i think the the physical mind disclaims it instead thus negativity i think people know days attack what they don't understand instead of letting down your guard and being open minded not being afraid of there inner feelings and beliefs but that's just my guess for the negativity.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

What do you mean when you say "potential"?

reply to post by Neo-V™

It is not a proof. Mayans never said something would happen in 2012. WE concluded that, not them. It is misinterpretation. And i'm sure some people are enjoying this worldwide "misinterpretation"

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

So then what date does, or should the calendar end on?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

For someone that doesn't believe you sure are spending alot of time on this thread?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by styleswahington

what i think the reason why he questions it is because he wants to believe this but it does not fit well with his reasoning it does not fit in his reality so in an attempt to understand this information i think the the physical mind disclaims it instead thus negativity i think people know days attack what they don't understand instead of letting down your guard and being open minded not being afraid of there inner feelings and beliefs but that's just my guess for the negativity.

thats not too far off IMHO.
a shift in someones paradigm to include something of this magnitude must be done on their own accord IMHO.

the doubt, disbelief and fear associated with this topic is a product of manmade religion. the system will fail........ i cant wait.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

that post confused me lol

am i meant to reply?? sorry if that post was for him or me i was just confused lol

seens as it has my name on it, i shall try say this..

Life is not about being human and never has been
.. LIFE is about getting on with the job of keeping life going.. as far as am aware and able to work out as a being.

A tree does not ask why it is a tree.. so why should we question our very creation..

seems pointless more so when one will never get the answer to the question one is asking

maybe just maybe the question you ask is in fact the answer ?

you never know i could be crazy or you could be living a total lie

i know were to hedge my bets
and its got nothing to do with god but everything to do with being here.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Negativity? You claim to be a man of positivity but you are the true negativity people here. New age doesn't worth more than others religions. So are their adepts... But you will tell me: "how could i be negative when i praise love and peace each days?". Coz this way of thinking is a lie. There is no love and peace without hatred and war. Positive/negative, love/hate, it doesn't exist, it is only human conceptions. You say all people that don't think like you are negative, i say you think like that to deny the true reality of this world. You want to live in your own reality? Very well, there is an easy way: take dr*gs. There is no others ways though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join