It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most recent great news about 2012

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by davo2012
If our thoughts really have the power to manifest physically, then some kind of massive shift in consciousness or technology isn't so hard to fathom, especially if everyone is "praying" for exactly that. It of course begs the question, "what is the NWO thinking?"

Some times i get a little scared, that everything they (NWO) are doing is really for our benefit and people like us are going to mess it up. I mean, i used to have a fantasy when i was a kid of there being a one world government and i was the president of it... lol... It wasn't a malicious fantasy, i think i just liked the idea of the world finally being united. Now i've learnt about all this NWO stuff and a one world government (under the damn reptiles) and it sounds plain awful.

Ah well, if we stay true to our selves and just be plain good, good things will come and we might just all ascend.

Ps. If you havnt already, check out every single one of Nassim Harrameins videos on the ol' youtube. Everything he says makes soooo much sense.

peace

yes, our thoughts do in fact have the innate ability to manifest themselves. however, you must do your part in order for this to happen (or anything even close to this). first, you must have already sharpened your will to a absolute razor edge, you must be able to continue a single thought ability for at least 30 minutes. last you, need to send the newly created thought form energy to feed on. once that is done, back up your thought form by providing it clear path to what most deem "reality."

this can and does and in fact does happen, way more than you realize at will. there different ways to learn the above techniques (be prepared for a long journey).

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Valeri... ever felt like you are not still "home" where you belong ? (with the most respect for your biological parents) Ever felt as that there must be life up there somewhere in space ? Ever thought that the teachings about religion just didn't felt right ? And all this as a child ?

Yes I'm intuitevely, if you would know how many of us are... the difference is that something took over the person I am. Let's say a consciousness that began to uprise. My consciousness.
I must admit that I am being spiritual sins my childhood. When telepathy is a part of your childlife... when forseeing events is a part of your childlife... when seeinng "dead" people is a part of your childlife...
This is actually a thing that runs in the family, it makes me wander if this can be passed to your child through genes. I am the only one with the most experiences in my family because I accept this as a normal thing. Dead people are still living souls. Energy, entity, bio energetic plasma, call it whatever you want. It's all the same.

Through my life I had the wanderfull experiences of seeing the evidence of life after death. When I met some indivuals who were dead when I was going astral, makes it worth to put efforts in growing spiritually. Despite of all the efforts of the NWO for holding us back in spiritual growing. Did you know that the Vatican did changed the original solvege ? They even put one new note to the gamma, TI. And some frequencies were changed. All of this because the original were healing frequencies ! It helped you to open your third eye for example. Monks are still using the original solvege.

I will now give a real example about intuition. When I was 15 my neighbour was my best friend. At one day nobody knew where he was, I looked at all the places of which I knew he went sometimes but I just couldn't find him. When I was riding the bicycle and crossed many streets to find him, I had a feeling inside me that was telling me to take this street and that street... I was stobburn and didn't listen. At the end I gave up and gave me over to that intuitive feeling. From where I was I took the SHORTEST way to reach my best friend ! Nobody knew that he even did go there ! Even not his family. This a example I experienced personally. One of the many.
It just takes an effort to accept that all this truly exist inside of us. Just let yourself go and do not think !

A personal note from me to you Valeri, suicide isn't always an easy way out, I know. It takes many months and in some cases some years to get there. I had been protected, that's why I am still alive. I will not go further into this, I've done this already on another thread.

Talking about some subjects I came across here.
A nuclear war will not happen, this has been decided by the world power elite a couple years ago. As you know that those wars is mostly staged. There is no advantage in it for them. They need a fertile world, not a deadly one.
Beside our benevolent "friends" will not agree with this to occur !

Black Ops... can it be good for mankind ? Can their mind-control devices realy be good ? Can those weaponry that can melt your brains or let explode through frequencies be good ? you decide, they do exist.
Untill now those Black Ops have been led by malevolent men for different reasons. Yes there will be people who works for them and have be left to believe that it was a good thing they were trying to do. Of course...

A one world government can be good ONLY if the people leading it are of the good kind, if not... look at what happens today. Drowned in occult beliefs where there is almost no way out, they are imprisoned within their own wall of deeds. Once you try to get out, you might be killed (MJ).

Life is as a pound, you decide if you drown of swim. It take only the knowledge that you CAN swim.

Any comment on any of this ?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please forgive me for posting such long textes. I yearn to share with you and am surprised of all those different opinions ! Timetravel, 2012, ascension...

My version of 2012, the one I feel.
There will be events at 2012 before and after. What you need to realise that "before" has started many years ago with consciousness/awereness/realization... started to grow within people. Also many children are showing differences. They see things as a whole, not in boxes. Their DNA has showned us that the so called "junk" DNA isn't junk at all but just a dormant part of it. While having 2 DNA strands is normal, many of those new born babies are having even more strands activated. At a later age they are showing some mental abilities like telepathy, telekinese, a great intuition, knowledge that is amazing... you name it.

Heaven or hell does not exist. It is a thing well made for mind control. 2000 years ago you ask ? Yes and even longer than that.
I do not denie the possible existence of individuals mentioned in a religion book. Such a book is only a diary of different sources. Some might have put some coding in it. Who knows. But I do say those people might have been walking around on earth. If you would analyse those textes, you will find many anomalies to what the Vatican says and your own intuition. Many elements are pointing to space, ET's. When Noah builded the Ark he was 600 years old. When you know that an ET can live much longer than we, because the composition of oxygene on earth is what made us age so fast. Simply said. Than it's understandable that breathing an other composition or no oygene at all can be the key.

If your vibration today is of the negative kind, than you can always change. I am not the one who decide who is worth and who is not. You have decided this through your actions. It's not really the act itself that's so important but the intention behind it !

If nothing is happening at 2012, before or behind... than tell me this why is our whole solor system heating up ? Why was there a pool shift on 2 other planets ? Why did we had already a "Chandler's" wobbling ? ... Three magnetic northpoles that were shifted one into the other ? Why our climatsystem has been shaking to its foundations through earthquakes and other naturally events ? There is an increase of minimal 400 % !
I can go on...
If nothings happened in YOUR eyes, than you are not yet seeing the picture, do you ? Many natural cycles are ending in the end of 2012. That's what is different to our past, It's all ending at the same time, so we get natural disasters.
The Mayan calendar is ending at decenber 21, 2012 at 11:11 am
The universal time at decenber 21, 2012 is 11:11 am
Winter Solstice at decenber 21, 2012 is 11:11 am

But the scientific world has proved that without a doubt that the frequency of our world is rising.

If nothing happens in YOUR eyes, you will see people gathering because they seek in someone else a person who thinks a like. Many will feel desoriented in life, due to the discoveries of extra terrestrial life and things that have changed forever. Energy will be diferent, the consciousness will be much greater.

If nothing had happened in YOUR eyes at 2012, than maybe you missed the transition, the mutation into another kind of a body of anergy and light.

I can go on but that's enough said ! I do wish people who thinks it's all BS to discover the truth, the only truth ever existed. Even their posts are most welcome !

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Some other things came to my mind about the Black Ops.

One of the good things that came out is the technology that is released and that we are using today. Many of the technology will be kept well hidden for the global population. And here we go again into the bad stuff... the hidden technology is to be used against humanity.
Good ? I would give up todays technology for a save haven of humanity. I would. Just thinking about all those 250 000 children, teenagers that disappeared along the years. Where many of them were to be used for experiments such as timetravel (only a few survived), genes research (how many are still living today?), mind control, ...

What fun is it to cut off a hand of a child, teenager just because the brains are produsing some chemical stuff that is like a drug to some reptiles... Do not forget food.

I will make clear that even some Black Ops had been destroyed by the malovelent ET's because some faction of the Black OPs (just one word for all to keep it simple) were making weaponry that would be used against them. Those project do no longer exist or do they exist in silence ? Who knows ! I would not trust one person that is member of the leading faction of a Black Op.

We must remember that as a result of the Philadelphia Experiment many damages has been made to the our existing timeline back then. Now we are no longer in the same as we were back then. We are in a different timeline, another reality. Even a timeloop has been established for security reasons. All because of the Montauk Project. To make this clear enough... all bets are off ! This means one thing, the future is unclear, not yet written, we are written it ! When we would focus on the negative side of life, than this is what we will get in the end. Do not measure things on prophecies because they are no longer part of our (past) future ! When prophecies do come true, ask who has advantage with this and you'll know who's behind that. They have made it come true so that all those religious people would keep walking in rank !

Co creating...
I will give an real example of making/changing things to our hand.
Somewhere in Hollywood there was an experiment going into place with a bunch of people who would meditate for obtaining a non violence period of time. This was to be happening in the side where you won't find thos reach ego's that do not share their money and are member of the occults. The side where you would find gangs.
In cooperation with the mayor of the town did provided statistics of the commited crime of the month BEFORE the meditation. He would also provide the statistics of the commited crime AFTER the meditation. Guess what ? The crime had been reduced to only 20% ! Imaging what we could do if the worldpopulation would do the same ! And THIS is what the elite not want you to realise, to accomplish ! That's why they do not want you to become spritual ! They know they wouldn't stand a chance. So what do we see on television ? Sex, crime, violence, bad news, gambling.... so we would keep away from growing spirituality.
Digital television ? the worst kind of television. Many subliminal messages are send, we do not see that with the naked eye but.... our subconscious does ! Do I need to tell more ?

I experience many time some of a headache while watching television, I wander why... As a result I almost do not watch television anymore. We all should, it's just a tool for mind control.
Watch the Simpsons, South Park and you are being conditioned.
Watch Disney animated movies.... Well enough said.

My personal opinion is that knowing the other side of the story can help you to keep spiritual balance. I am more motivated than ever !

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
So worry not:

As the media and the governments are proclaiming disasters, pandemics and wars, threatening and frightening you with imprisonment, etc - it won't happen. The energy has already shifted and we are heading towards the peaceful Ascension.

The wheels are already in motion.

No more harm will be done to this planet anymore.

Have no fear. We are heading toward a great future. And it's going to be simply amazing.

Pass this information to your friend, SFM. I (and others) will be the judge of this. Your friend cannot determine where the wheel is going to go. Just do whatever he/she feels necessary, but don't try to overreach and butting in. I hope she/he understands what I'm saying, seriously.

Nevertheless thank you for posting, S&F.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I do feel that his friend speaks out from the first source, if you know what I mean.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by ExperiencedGhost]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ExperiencedGhost

I feel like I'm on my way home,like everyone else.
I am quite sure there is life in the universe beyond us(only makes sense)
As far as suicide goes,you are correct, I'm guessing you read my posts about possibly comitting suicide.

I have one text i would like you to read (54 A4 sheets) so quite lengthy. It is under the 2012 thread folder,I made a thread about it and I'll give a link here as well:
www.illuminati-news.com...

Now when reading it, put judgment aside for the time being and once read decide for yourself if it resonates with you or not.

I was thinking along the same lines before reading it but now my soul and inner feelings completely resonate with what is written there and I would love to know what your soul is telling you.

Also I definitely know that OOBE and NDE are all very real and there is even proof to back it up for those who seek it and don't deny it but I won't get into that here.
www.nderf.org... - all one needs to know about NDE with proof

[edit on 8/9/2009 by Valeri]

[edit on 8/9/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think this is less an issue about US (normal you and me who go to work, make money, and deal with 'life') believing if 2012 is a sure bet, and more the issue of about what the PTB are thinking about it. or doing about it.

I'm too lazy to list the numerous sources for what the govt's doing, the attempts at destabilizing everything from bird populations to human populations to our very way of life- but I have noticed how little bits of the govt's insanities are starting to form a really ugly picture. it seem like theu either 'know' what's going to happen, or they think they know. Or they are trying to make a 2012 event happen, either doing something catalyst wise, or are going to try to bring about a full event of some sort. and there's only one reason why a big, powerful bunch of people would do something of this sort: Power. Unlimited, make you drool yourself silly, kneeslappin' POWER. Who told them, or how they found out, I dunno. I'm just adding 2+2. But I am just almost completely sure they're pushing it for all they're worth....

[edit on 9-8-2009 by wylekat]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Good thread

Mind you I have heard that the real power in charge of this planet dont want us to evolve into higher dimensions in the galatic orgasm of evolution that could be heading our way.

I might have heard it from Robert Monroe,when he talked about group of entities harvesting our emotions/thoughts with anchient machines dotted around the planet.

He also said they would be trying to keep us caged in this reality,but didnt highlight any ways they could achieve this

Now with the many analog and digital signals passing through us from the many phone masts,radio freqs and tv stations perhaps this could be a digital blanket to contain our energies from vibrating at a freq that will usher in a new dawn with a new reality?

*shakes head*at the normal ATS crew coming here with no information but scorn and getting stars!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I am going to laugh my balls of if nothing happens. And everyone on this site will be pizzed of LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Okay, I'm new to these forums and I've been lurking around here for quite some time.

Now, I've been reading this discussion and I can't say that I'm 'Awakened', or anything.

I'm a Christian, and I believe in God wholeheartedly, so is that why?

Also, I'm 16 so go easy on me.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"Ascended and Un-Ascended"?
...I have a feeling I should have known about this by now.
I've been living in the woods for 5 weeks, I didn't know I had a decision to make, or that the world may be ending...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by summerdreary]

[edit on 10-8-2009 by summerdreary]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I just remain completely neutral when it comes to this idea. I thoroughly enjoy both sides of the argument, because I do believe that both do hold a certain amount of possibility. Hopefully though, there's some sweet alien on alien technological telepathic warfare or something! I mean come on! It's 2012!

I do wonder what people are gonna act like on the 22nd though...... Probably plenty of hangovers no doubt lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
Good thread

Mind you I have heard that the real power in charge of this planet dont want us to evolve into higher dimensions in the galatic orgasm of evolution that could be heading our way.

I might have heard it from Robert Monroe,when he talked about group of entities harvesting our emotions/thoughts with anchient machines dotted around the planet.

He also said they would be trying to keep us caged in this reality,but didnt highlight any ways they could achieve this

Now with the many analog and digital signals passing through us from the many phone masts,radio freqs and tv stations perhaps this could be a digital blanket to contain our energies from vibrating at a freq that will usher in a new dawn with a new reality?

*shakes head*at the normal ATS crew coming here with no information but scorn and getting stars!
Maybe if the solar flare is bad enough around that time, there won't be a digital blanket cause all those sattelites and electricity for that matter will be toast. The perfect strike point or release point for the energy of minds no doubt eh?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well,yeahh as you put it that way that would indeed wipe out the digital blanket.Perhaps there are other means to cage our souls,with the old energy harvesting devices scattered throughout this world

Perhaps the Pyramids are these devices!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OblivionKey
Okay, I'm new to these forums and I've been lurking around here for quite some time.

Now, I've been reading this discussion and I can't say that I'm 'Awakened', or anything.

I'm a Christian, and I believe in God wholeheartedly, so is that why?

Also, I'm 16 so go easy on me.

lol, I got a chuckle out of the last line

Christianity, when participated in at a level that the church desires you participate (your life, your miind, your very soul commited to the religion) will keep you from learning anything about anything outside of Christianity. In my opinion, religion is a way to keep the human from thinking on its own, it's a form of control. Once I got out of it, at 14, I started seeing the world for what it really is.

Step out of the box, read everything you can about what interests you. Don't let the church dictate what you learn, and more importantly, what you believe. It is YOUR mind, not the churches.

As for a direct reply to your question - I wholeheartedly believe that if someone is dedicated to a religion, they will never understand anything outside the religion, so yes - that is why you haven't woke up, the religion has you sleeping.

Bear in mind, this is not my bashing religion, it's just my opinion. Learn about ALL the religions, ALL the cultures, ALL the beliefs of ALL time - you will find yourself possibly amazed at how ALIKE they all are to each other. Did you know many cultures do indeed there was a cataclysmic flood that almost wiped out humankind? Christianity, nor any religion, has patent on anything within their teachings.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

I see..

Well, I've been thinking lately.. maybe some of the Awakening stuff contributes to all the other religions as well?

Naturally, I just can't ditch my religion just like that. But I've been thinking that the awakening is a time where people will be able to choose between pure good or evil.

I've also been noticing that the world is changing. For example, the world at the year 2000 was way more calm than it is nine years later. And the pole shifts, the temperature increasing, the weather going out of whack.. and the wars. It almost feels like it was.. destined to happen?

Also, if I still were to have faith in my religion that wouldn't necessarily be eye-closer would it?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OblivionKey

Naturally, I just can't ditch my religion just like that

Um ..... why the hell not? Why constrict yourself to a religion? Why not consume knowledge in all forms, instead of just one source? I am not saying to abandoned whatever belief you may have of a Creator - I claim nor believe in ANY religion, but I do believe in some kind of ultimate Creator directly responsible for my existence - I AM, however, voicing that the religion should be abandoned.

Religion = believe what we tell you to believe.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

you should have just made the title "im a huge douche"

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Ohh, okay. I didn't quite understand what you were saying. Thanks for clarifying that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join