It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

He didn't show anything in person to anyone. Did you imagine it was on fox news or something? It is going to take a better person than me to be able to get the basic premise, principles and importance of disclosure, let alone the basic idea of the various hawaiian certificates or certifications into your consciousness.....so i won't even try.
It has all been said over and over and over and over and over by highly intelligent posters that you would do well to read. Everything has been explained. Every single issue has been highlighted. But still there are people who cannot or will not grasp the basics.
Just believe whatever you want to believe.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by evil incarnate

You seem very confused about the issues. Why not read a few pages...even just read followtheconstitution's posts on this page.

So suddenly ATS posters are experts that should be held up as examples of undeniable information????? When did that happen?

Why not do a little research about the short form and what it means, how anyone born anywhere in the world could have got one, and why the long form is the only legitimate proof.

I think you need to do some reading outside of conspiracy websites. All you have done is repeat Taitz' and Hannity's talking points but so far have failed to actually present any information. Do you have any? Have you done any research? Are you just reading ATS threads and feel you got the whole truth?

And if you would care to show everyone links to his school records, Harvard records, Passports, financial records and health records then I am sure we will all be so very delighted. In fact you would probably be noted in history.

Why would there be links to those things online? Are you trying to claim he did not go to Harvard? Was never treated by a doctor or born in a hospital? Are you claiming he was never a U.S. senator?

You are saddly confused if you think that the only way to prove his citizenship is to show these things to you. You are nobody and your whining and crying will not change it.

Please explain to me why you think any of this stuff should be online with a link for all to see?

Explain to me what you are trying to say? He did not go to Harvard?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Please explain to me why you think any of this stuff should be online with a link for all to see?

Explain to me what you are trying to say? He did not go to Harvard?

Uhh, you're the one claiming these things have been released, when we have not seen his college records, or his passport records from his past. Please explain your thinking on that.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by KnoxMSP]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

As far as evidence he is legitimate...there is the birth certificate, birth announcements, his record of school and political work, his passport, financial and medical records, etc.

What do you have?

Those are your words.
So now you say;

Why would there be links to those things online? Are you trying to claim he did not go to Harvard? Was never treated by a doctor or born in a hospital? Are you claiming he was never a U.S. senator?

You are saddly confused if you think that the only way to prove his citizenship is to show these things to you.

So you admit that you have never seen any evidence of school records, Harvard records, passports, financial and medical records. Unless you are a brilliant psychic, you have no idea that anyone else has either.
Try and comprehend the words spoken rather than bringing in ridiculous assertions that I am claiming he never went to Harvard or was a senator.

However, you have absolutely no idea if he was born in a hospital…or where that hospital is if indeed he was. I have no idea if he was treated by a doctor.

I think you need to do some reading outside of conspiracy websites. All you have done is repeat Taitz' and Hannity's talking points but so far have failed to actually present any information. Do you have any? Have you done any research? Are you just reading ATS threads and feel you got the whole truth?

Now, if more than two people have the same ideas and similar thoughts or questions…then they will be saying similar things. Is that so hard to fathom? Just as you sound the same as every other person on this thread and elsewhere that cannot grasp the simple fact that a short form is meaningless.
If you feel that this is repeating what Orly Taitz has said then by definition of a shared view that would indeed be the case, unwittingly. I know not of any Hannity, so obviously I need to read more conspiracy sites.

You are saddly confused if you think that the only way to prove his citizenship is to show these things to you. You are nobody and your whining and crying will not change it.

LOL…I’m not saddly (sic) anything. Maybe he will show them to a judge eh?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

But the birth certificate was there in the video. The same exact one that was posted up on the internet, except it was folded, as it should have been.

Don't you feel you're grasping at straws a little bit?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by FollowTheConstitution
The burden of proof is incumbent upon the accuser of crimes.

I agree, the accusers are the "Birthers."

It is incumbent upon THEM (you) to PROVE a "crime" has been committed.

Now that he has failed to provide any proof and the fact he can not provide any proof, this makes him guilty of treason.

Again, you accuse him of "treason." It is up to you to prove it.

FTR:
President Obama has satisfied all legal, moral and constitutional obligations which is why he took the oath of office and was sworn in as POTUS by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court after he was duly elected by the citizens of America in the last Presidential election. Ring any bells?

Thanks for dropping another worthless placebo of an argument in the tip jar.

Wrong as usual!

He never satisfied squat! He was never properly vetted. Not one federal official to date has gone on record claiming to have verified anything.

The mere fact he was never vetted and frauded voters into voting for him proves nothing other than he committed treason against the US when he took that oath. Everything he has done and does while in office as a usurper is in fact treason!

No one bothered to properly vet him. Everyone played dumb by claiming it is not their responsibilty to vet him. It has been proven based on his past he could not even get security clearence in this country, yet no one cleared him to insure he is eligible to become POTUS.

Explain how it is possible to be born as a DUAL CITIZEN at birth and be a natural born citizen at birth all at the same time??? It is impossible! Yet Obama by his own admission says he was born a dual citizen!

His birth certificate is meaningless unless his father really isn't Obama SR and he has a real father that is a US citizen....THEN he would have been born as a natural born citizen and everything he wrote in his book and his own admission claiming he was a dual citizen at birth is just a lie he made up and everything about him has been nothing but a fraud!

But answer a simple question.

How can you be a dual citizen at birth AND a natural born citizen at birth at the same time? You can NOT be a natural born citizen while being born with dual citizenship of multiple countries! IMPOSSIBLE!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheConstitution

Actually, you can be a dual citizen at your birth and still be a natural-born citizen.

For Barack Obama, he's a natural-born citizen by being born in the United States to his mother. But because of his father's status, he's also given citizenship of the United Kingdom and it's colonies, which included Kenya.

Even after Kenya claimed it's independence, their constitution specified this:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963...

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.

But, Kenya's constitution only allows this for children. If you are a dual-citizen, once you turn 21, your Kenyan citizenship is renounced unless you renounce any dual citizenship you have with countries and swear an oath of allegiance with Kenya.

Naturally, Obama never did that, and so, on his 21st birthday, he was just a United States citizen.

Though, you can be a natural-born citizen of a country and have dual-citizenship.

All of this comes from FactCheck: FactCheck: Obama's Kenyan citizenship

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

How can you be a dual citizen at birth AND a natural born citizen at birth at the same time? You can NOT be a natural born citizen while being born with dual citizenship of multiple countries! IMPOSSIBLE!

There are plenty of ways you can be born a dual citizen. All you need is one parent born in another country which bestows citizenship on your children. The UK has a two generation policy so even grandchildren of citizens are automatically born as citizens.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If any of you have noticed the left leaning news media is using the term "Birthers" to demonize anyone opposed to president Obama's policies and agendas... It is growing in use since they could not make the term "racists" stick to everyone.

The whole birth issue is working for the Obama administration, and seems to be an effective way to question the intelligence of the opposition.

It is a waste of time, a distraction, a means to demonize the opposition.. Ultimately an irrelevant issue. But a great diversion for a lot of suspicious people, as long as they keep planting bits of information and even fabricated evidence just to keep your attention, interest and doubts.

Don't play this game.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Is it me or did you just post the EXACT SAME response here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Apparently I did, my bad.

But, it is my opinion posted in threads containing the exact same subject matter. All of which is relevant to my opinion.

If it was all in one thread, it would have been easier.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So you admit that you have never seen any evidence of school records, Harvard records, passports, financial and medical records. Unless you are a brilliant psychic, you have no idea that anyone else has either.
Try and comprehend the words spoken rather than bringing in ridiculous assertions that I am claiming he never went to Harvard or was a senator.

Now you are really reaching. Of course I have not seen those things. Do you honestly believe that all the people he would have had to show it to along the way were in on this grand conspiracy and kept letting him skate because they knew he would be president? Is that really what you think?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheConstitution
He never satisfied squat! He was never properly vetted. Not one federal official to date has gone on record claiming to have verified anything.

...and not one federal official to date is challenging his citizenship. That should tell you something.

Don't any of you think it is a little strange that you believe this issue to be a big deal and yet not one person in government is the least bit interested in this silly conspiracy theory? Don't you think it is strange that McCain or Hillary did not use this in the election? Seriously, what do you think?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Lol, I asked a birther that same question, and he told me that Hillary and McCain were involved. They knew that Obama was going to become president, so they played a part in it.

Oh, man, lol...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Don't any of you think it is a little strange that you believe this issue to be a big deal and yet not one person in government is the least bit interested in this silly conspiracy theory? Don't you think it is strange that McCain or Hillary did not use this in the election? Seriously, what do you think?

At the risk of repeating my self as I posted this prior............

I find it commendable that not one single ranking member of the opposing party has championed this bogus claim. We are in the midst of a heated, partisan climate, yet not a single member of the Republican party in office gives any credence or merit to the claim.

As was said, (rhetorically) What does that tell ya?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's not strange at all. If you could see the bigger picture and work out who might be controlling these people...they are too afraid to stick their heads above the parapet. You obviously believe in a fairy tale government where everybody plays nicely...lol
They will shout loudly alright if the evidence comes up..but as barry soetoro has sealed all his papers it's a difficult task.
Now rather than keep asking questions just like the other trolls...why not come up with some refuting evidence because this is more than tedious.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Now you are really reaching. Of course I have not seen those things. Do you honestly believe that all the people he would have had to show it to along the way were in on this grand conspiracy and kept letting him skate because they knew he would be president? Is that really what you think?

All WHAT people??? He has not shown anything to anyone! He has sealed all his records! NO ONE can get access to anything!

He merely produced a COLB from HI. Obviously these morons never knew that ANYONE could have gotten the same COLB from HI! Obama's sister that was born in Indonesia has the same COLB from HI that Obama has! How do you suppose that is considering she was not born in HI???

And regardless of WHERE Obama was actually born makes no difference! Regardless of where he was born, he was born a DUAL CITIZEN. His father was not a US citizen. Obama follows his fathers citizenship at birth, PERIOD! So even IF he was born in the US it makes no difference. That would merely make him just a citizen here AND a British citizen. So no matter where he was born he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen", but at best, he is merely a citizen. You can NOT have DUAL CITIZENSHIP and be a Natural Born Citizen. Only one or the other! To legally become POTUS the constitution CLEARLY states you MUST be a "Natural Born Citizen". Obama is not!

All the past history clearly proves what the framers intent was on what a Natural Born Citizen is, which is a person born on US soil from US citizen parents! That is PLURAL as in TWO US Citizens!

That isn't two US "Natural Born Citizens", but merely US Citizens! So as long as BOTH parents were either born here on US soil even if from foreign parents, they became a US citizen by being born here, but NOT a US Natural Born Citizen because one or both parents were not a US Citizen. Or the parents came here as foreign citizens and became naturalized US Citizens and as long as their child was born after becoming naturalized US Citizens, then that child is a US Natural Born Citizen.

Obama's father was NOT a US Citizen. Obama's birth follows his father's citizenship which makes him a British citizen at birth. IF he was born on US soil then it also made him a US citizen by birth and giving him DUAL citizenship. He was not a Natural Born Citizen. Therefore he is not eligible to ever become POTUS.

You can argue that until the end of time! It will never change this fact! So you can CHOOSE to BELIEVE anything you want, but no matter what you our anyone else says or chooses to believe, Obama is NOT a US Natural Born Citizen, PERIOD!

The ONLY thing that can possibly change this fact is IF, AND ONLY IF, the Supreme Court ever hears this case and they rule otherwise by defining the meaning of "Natural Born Citizen" based on what they understand what the framers meant by the meaning at the time of writing the constitution. And based on all the evidence and history of their writings it is pretty clear they meant a Natural Born Citizen is a person born on US soil by TWO US Citizens at the time of birth.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheConstitution

Can you feel yourself slipping, Constitution? It's like watching a train derail. Obama has done enough to prove he's President.

Why do you think every reputable news source is not mentioning it anymore? Why do you think that only people like Orly Taitz (LOL!) are the kind of people who are pushing hard that Obama is not eligible to be our President?

And hell, you're on the fact that he's not a natural-born citizen, but you still believe he was born in the United States.

Orly Taitz is still saying he was born in Kenya!

LOL!

[edit on 26/8/09 by Mak Manto]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Like it was said earlier: Country be damned, Obama must fail.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Once again, fine by us if you don't like Obama and want to see him not be president.

But trying to remove him falsely will not work either.

He's our president.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join