It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

What HAS been proven is that the Hawaiian Dept of Health releases NO birth certificates without the consent of the owner. It's their policy.

And what is equally proven is that by their own state privacy laws they cannot talk about what is on anyone's certificate either. So that makes the 'official's comments very strange indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
President Obama may be using campaign funds ...

And Bill O'reilly MAY be a child molester... George Bush MAY be a murderer... That's just a guess made my WND. I'm sorry, that's not proof of squat.

the same Washington, D.C., lawyer defending President Obama in lawsuits challenging his eligibility to be president.

Of course Obama is going to defend himself when people sue him.
He has to answer the complaints. And that costs money. But we don't know how much money and we don't know what he's paying them for. They may just be on retainer for whatever legal needs he has. Presidents have legal needs.

Sorry, not proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Although we DO know about his terrorist friends, his black power and radical Marxist friends, his criminal friends, the allegations of missing money meant for the poor, his attendance at a radical black power, Islamist and Marxist church for 20 years, and his being surrounded by card carrying communists from birth to this day.

That was my quote. So you then pulled out this from that whole list

‘his black power’

Ah... I see...

No, you don’t see. How dare you pull the racist card on me, or anyone. The fact that you picked just those words makes YOU the racist. Read the rest of the sentence 'His black power and radical Marxist friends'.
So there is nothing wrong with all the rest of his associations and also the czars that he is employing? It’s ok for them to be communist, black power extremists, radicals, Marxists and to have and be associating closely with terrorists and /or criminals?

You prove something for once. There is not a shred of proof that he was born in Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Read the rest of the sentence

I did read the rest of the sentence. Very little of it was about Obama. My point is there's nothing wrong with "black power".

So there is nothing wrong with all the rest of his associations and also the czars that he is employing?

They are not HIM. I don't judge a person by everyone they've ever known or had dinner with or attended a party with or sat on a committee with.

There is not a shred of proof that he was born in Hawaii.

That CoLB he posted can be used to get a passport and to prove his citizenship. So I disagree with you. Besides that, there is LOTS of other evidence.

What documents are usually accepted as proof of U.S.
citizenship?

The most common documents that establish U.S. citizenship are:
• Birth Certificate, issued by a U.S. State (if the person was
born in the United States)

Source

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records."
The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

Source

There's all kinds of proof. You're just shutting your eyes to it because it's not what you WANT to see.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

well that has been proven to be nonsense a long time ago. What was shown by factcheck was a 'certification of live birth'. It shows he is a citizen. It does not show where he was born, nor that he is a natural born citizen.
It is a nonsense to say that a long form is never released, when for eons ancestry investigators have procurred the long form certificates for their hobby and interests. Indeed on the Hawaiian gov site it states how one can go about getting one's certificate of birth...the long form certificate. Indeed there are various legal needs for having the long form certificate where the short form will not do. Everybody is entitled to their long form certificate, all one has to do is apply for it and pay the necessary fee. No records have been destroyed as is often stated...except if they have it will be illegally by operatives. The Hawaiin registrar has stated that all vital records exist and that there are back ups of the back ups. It would be crazily illegal not to do so.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So there is nothing wrong with all the rest of his associations and also the czars that he is employing?

They are not HIM. I don't judge a person by everyone they've ever known or had dinner with or attended a party with or sat on a committee with.

Ever heard the expression that you know a man by the company he keeps. If I was a long term attender of KKK meetings, it would be safe to say that I agreed with their vile message...otherwise I would not be able to sit and listen to that stuff. I am not talking about someone he met at a party but long term intimate associations with radicals of all kinds...every one of whom he has lied about even knowing when there is evidence to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I did read the rest of the sentence. Very little of it was about Obama. My point is there's nothing wrong with "black power".

Yet if white people went out and publicly pushed for "white power" they'd be persecuted. I believe you're a victim of the reverse racism PC movement. I'm sorry this has happened to you.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

well that has been proven to be nonsense a long time ago.

No. The certificate proves his CITIZENSHIP. Think about that... How could it prove citizenship if it didn't report the actual place of birth??? The only way to prove citizenship is to know where one is BORN. That document says he was born in Hawaii.

I know all about the old provision that said one could get a Hawaii BC even if they weren't born there, but it would list the actual place of birth even still. They cannot say that you were born in Hawaii on an official document if you were not! In other words, If you were born in Alberta, Canada and you applied and received an Hawaiian BC, it would state: Place of Birth: Alberta, Canada. It would be on file with the Hawaiian Dept of Health.

Source

Okubo, who said that she gets weekly questions from Obama ‘Birthers’ that are “more like threats,” explained that the certificate of live birth reproduced by Obama’s campaign should have debunked the conspiracy theories. “If you were born in Bali, for example,” Okubo explained, “you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate. But it’s become very clear that it doesn’t matter what I say. The people who are questioning this bring up all these implausible scenarios. What if the physician lied? What if the state lied? It’s just become an urban legend at this point.”

Everybody is entitled to their long form certificate, all one has to do is apply for it and pay the necessary fee.

Agreed. Now all you have to do is convince Obama to request a copy of it so he can show it to you. He is not compelled to do so.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes, and it could be a delayed certificate whereby the so called proof was based on word of mouth of the parent, possibly even the grandparent, if no physician or midwife had attended the birth. And as there is no hospital stated on that short form then how do you know this is not the case? So he could still have been born outside the country. And as truth seems not to be a value highly held by anyone in this whole saga, then it seems entirely likely to me. Just like the newspaper clipping.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Something I have been wondering about and haven't seen around is the S,S. card debate. Is that still alive. Do you know what I mean?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And he could be an alien, too. Can you prove he's not? Your logic is ridiculous. You are clearly grasping at straws.

b. In 1961, if a person was born in Hawaii but not attended by a physician or mid wife, then, up to the first birthday of the child, an adult could, upon testimony, file a “Delayed Certificate”, which required endorsement on the Delayed Certificate of a summary statement of the evidence submitted in support of the acceptance for delayed filing, which evidence must be kept in a special permanent file.

The Dept of Health has reviewed their files and stated that he was born in Hawaii. Let that last straw slip out of your grasp. It's over.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

And he could be an alien, too. Can you prove he's not? Your logic is ridiculous. You are clearly grasping at straws.

b. In 1961, if a person was born in Hawaii but not attended by a physician or mid wife, then, up to the first birthday of the child, an adult could, upon testimony, file a “Delayed Certificate”, which required endorsement on the Delayed Certificate of a summary statement of the evidence submitted in support of the acceptance for delayed filing, which evidence must be kept in a special permanent file.

The Dept of Health has reviewed their files and stated that he was born in Hawaii. Let that last straw slip out of your grasp. It's over.

I have no idea what your perception of logic is. That is one thing that is not clear. What is clear is that there is no proof so far.
The Dept of Health stated they had his vital records on file. They stated he was a citizen. They apparently also stated that he is a natural born citizen that the Governor then distanced from. They have no right to state anything of the sort and should be up on privacy charges for starters.
If you are going to believe the world of employees who have probably be leant on, heavily, then God help you, as you will believe anything you are told.
I will never rest until the truth about this is out. It is not over and will not be until the truth is out. It is only over in the minds of those that do not wish for the truth or are unable to discern it.

Anyway, by your logic no long form is accessible or in existence so how could they have reviewed their files.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Anyway, by your logic no long form is accessible or in existence so how could they have reviewed their files.

That's not true. I believe that a long form is on file with the Hawaii Dept of Health. I don't know why you think otherwise. It definitely exists. that's where the information on the short form comes from.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Benevolent is right, OneClick.

Besides, President Obama showed his short form BOTH ON AND OFF the internet.

He was born in Hawaii.

The US Constitution does not state a definition of what a natural-born citizen is.

Though, if you're born in the country to a mother who's a US citizen, you're a natural-born citizen in my book.

To say that both your mother and father have to be US citizens is ridiculous.

Nevertheless, naysayers, the US constitution has no definition of what a natural-born citizen is.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Something I have been wondering about and haven't seen around is the S,S. card debate. Is that still alive. Do you know what I mean?

I am sure it is probably part of the various suits that are still in process.
Here is a link to one explanation of the issue.

www.debbieschlussel.com...

His signature has changed a lot...lol

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Benevolent is right, OneClick.

Besides, President Obama showed his short form BOTH ON AND OFF the internet.

He was born in Hawaii.

The US Constitution does not state a definition of what a natural-born citizen is.

Though, if you're born in the country to a mother who's a US citizen, you're a natural-born citizen in my book.

To say that both your mother and father have to be US citizens is ridiculous.

Obama has never shown anything on or off the Internet. Wherever did you get that idea? Fact check showed a COLB, a certification of live birth, which is in dispute as to it's validity. All that really testifies is that a certificate of birth is held on record. The short form says absolutely nothing and proves nothing except that a long form exists. What is on that long form is anyone's guess.

I know you won't bother to read this link, but I will place it here for anyone interested. This is a very extensive look at that COLB and an argument that it is a forgery.

bogusbithcertificate.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

BS. If that's true, then it should be fairly easy for you to refer to it.

1 - It's not BS and I don't spew BS.
2 - You want to be spoon fed what you have already seen ... again?
Just like with the Indonesian School paperwork ... don't play stupid ... again.
He's fighting the lawsuits to have the records unsealed.
Lawyers aren't free.
He's spent a pile on lawyers to keep the truth hidden.
Joe Sandler of Sandler, Reiff & Young, is one of his lawyers.
Sandler is also the lawyer for the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
Lovely little terrorist loving fella. Oh the muddy waters run deep.
It's a fact. Deal with it.

You're making assumptions and conjecture again.

No matter how many times you try to claim that, it simply isn't true.

To state that Obama has it "sealed" is hogwash.

He refuses to unseal it, therefore he has it sealed.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
you've pretty much just described Rush Limbaugh

Amazing how much Obama and Rush have in common, eh?
Right down to the drug addictioins ...

I don't separate out the black voters from the white voters.
That's disgusting. People are people.

Then you were dead wrong about the 'large majority' of voters going for Obama. It was 52% of all voters.

Backatchya

[edit on 8/29/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Back to OP...

...I made a post a few pages back wondering why NO OTHER members have posted that they too received this info from Skeptic Overlord as he claimed to have passed it on to several people FF being the first to run with it. If anyone also received this pic from him please post here to set the record straight....otherwise it leaves many disconcerting questions...thanks!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

WOAH! A blog! Man, you really do get your information from official sources, don't you?

And you're wrong.

He did show it offline, OneClick.

The COLB, shown offline. At 1:49, it appears, folded as it should be.

[edit on 29/8/09 by Mak Manto]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

And really! Who is doubting it's validity!

Orly Taitz? Is that who's doubting it?

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join