It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I believe if you'd like to review the last 30 pages or so you'll see that the allegations her site was hacked arose shortly after it became apparent the document was forged. That is my recollection, but feel free to review for yourself. I kindly suggest you do so.

In a nutshell, things are not always what they seem. Much like the source of the document in OP or how it came about. If you enjoy a good conspiracy, there's not many better than this one IMO.

Regards.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Listen, Oneclickaway.

First off, you're behind the whole "birther" movement.

You see, birthers first said that Obama was not born in Hawaii. This is where Ms. Taitz comes in. But, because the number of times that they have failed to prove that he he wasn't born outside of the United States, the birthers decided to change their outlook.

They say that Obama is not a natural-born citizen...

SO, we now go from a group of people that didn't believe he was born in the United States, that he was born elsewhere in the world, and that the government is covering this up so that he can be president, TO a group of people that say, "Oh, yeah! He was born in the US! But because his father's not an American, he's not able to be president!"

So, yeah. That's were you're at.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
Is that so? She is one brave person. Her site is not a danger but then the brainwashed would not know that. If she is screwed up I would rather have her on my side....a woman who has the strength of her convictions.
The truth will out and then there will be a lot of very quiet people around here...lol

So..people like you will finally shut up about this crap? She is being dis-barred. She claims to be a doctor, tae kwan do master, lawyer, real estate agent, and she is no longer allowed to practice law because she did not do it correctly. Guess if I go get 4 or 5 online degrees and suck at what I do, I can be every bit as credible as her. Which truth are you waiting for because you will still be waiting in 2012.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

So..people like you will finally shut up about this crap? She is being dis-barred. She claims to be a doctor, tae kwan do master, lawyer, real estate agent, and she is no longer allowed to practice law because she did not do it correctly. Guess if I go get 4 or 5 online degrees and suck at what I do, I can be every bit as credible as her. Which truth are you waiting for because you will still be waiting in 2012.

Oh dear, feathers ruffled? ‘people like you’ ‘shut up about this crap’ ..tsk…tsk…manners.
Have you any proof that she is being disbarred? Have you any proof that she is no longer allowed to practice law because she did not do it correctly?
Or are you just presenting the same level of critical thinking that accepts that a certificate exists, was real, and was proof of anything just because you are told so, without any research about what the various certifications even meant?
No, I won’t be shutting up any time soon.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Oh dear, feathers ruffled? ‘people like you’ ‘shut up about this crap’ ..tsk…tsk…manners.
Have you any proof that she is being disbarred? Have you any proof that she is no longer allowed to practice law because she did not do it correctly?

I guess you have not really even read this thread have you?

Disbarment of Orly Taitz Sought by California Bar

Source

and...

In the order, which can be downloaded in PDF form here, the judge says the motion was improperly filed "for the following reasons: Lacks proper notice; improper form and format; Counsel failed to identify her Cal. State Bar No.; description of motion conflicts or differs from that which counsel entered on Court's e-docket

Source

Or are you just presenting the same level of critical thinking that accepts that a certificate exists, was real, and was proof of anything just because you are told so, without any research about what the various certifications even meant?
No, I won’t be shutting up any time soon.

No, you won't. You will keep spouting off ignorant and ill informed ideas about things you have no evidence of at all. Tell you what, I will prove to you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he was born in Hawaii - as soon as you prove to me that he was not.

[edit on 8/21/09 by evil incarnate]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Tell you what, I will prove to you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he was born in Hawaii - as soon as you prove to me that he was not.

Umm....now how does that even make any sense?

And ummm...because someone makes a complaint does not mean they will succeed in her disbarring..else she would have won ages back just by making her complaint...lol
Even if the woman is disbarred, tarred and feathered, there has still been not one shred of proof of where the man was born. And if she fails there are many more also seeking the truth. I'm sorry if people wanting to know the truth irritate you so much.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
backward thinking prohibits progress ! this birth cert rumor is just that a made up rumor ! the president is legal and of course still the president !

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

She has not been disbarred yet. According to the California State Bar website, there are no disciplinary actions against her. Better check your source.

members.calbar.ca.gov...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
She has not been disbarred yet. According to the California State Bar website, there are no disciplinary actions against her. Better check your source.

Actually, you better check your reading comprehension. Nothing you posted negates anything in the articles I presented. Perhaps you need me to explain them to you?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Umm....now how does that even make any sense?

Exactly. I cannot prove a negative and you cannot prove your wish. Stalemate.

And ummm...because someone makes a complaint does not mean they will succeed in her disbarring..else she would have won ages back just by making her complaint...lol

Yes but how often does the bar association seek disbarment? How many lawyers have their integrity questioned to such a degree? She has presented fake evidence and shown that she does not know how to properly file a complaint. This here is just one more nail in the coffin that holds her credibility. That is all.

Even if the woman is disbarred, tarred and feathered, there has still been not one shred of proof of where the man was born. And if she fails there are many more also seeking the truth. I'm sorry if people wanting to know the truth irritate you so much.

Actually, there has been more than enough proof presented that he was born in Hawaii. In fact, most people understand that now. You are in a small group of people that simply refuse to acknowledge it. Let's see where that gets you.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Actually, you better check your reading comprehension. Nothing you posted negates anything in the articles I presented. Perhaps you need me to explain them to you?

Please explain yourself. You stated that she is being disbarred. I went straight to the Cali. Bar website and found no actions against her. Are your sources more reliable than the Bar association? She is a member in good standing. Just because someone typed up an alleged complaint does not mean she is being disbarred. Please check your reading comprehension. Did you check the Bar website? Nada. Zilch.

All I could find from your source and your sources source was an anonymous 30 page pdf file that is an alleged complaint against her. It is all from flipping blogs. How about a true news source or something from the Bar association? That would be great. Thanks.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jibeho]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Please explain yourself. You stated that she is being disbarred. I went straight to the Cali.

Because what I said was not untrue or incorrect, it was just old news. I also posted the article to further clarify that an action was being sought. Neither of these statements said that she had been successfully disbarred. You had an update, the actions never materialized. Thanks. You seem to have mistaken my stating that she was in the process of being disbarred with a difinitive - she has been disbarred. It is sad to see it did not happen but that does not change the fact that it was being sought.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Uh, you said "she is being disbarred." That statement implies an ongoing action.

She is being dis-barred.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by KnoxMSP]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by KnoxMSP]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

and she is no longer allowed to practice law because she did not do it correctly.

And you also said that she is no longer allowed to practise law. Not many correct assertions here really are there?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You got me there. I guess I got ahead of myself with some wishful thinking. I also cannot imagine why it is that she is still allowed to practice any of the things that she claims to be but hey. You got me, I was wrong to say what I said. Now if only birthers could learn to admit when they are wrong..ie. "look a bc from kenya, it is fake, it was a hack job! he is still from kenya cuz ummmm well even if he isnt, his dad was not american and the constitution blah blah blah"

All the proof anyone could possible need to produce has been. If you insist on ignoring it, fine. At some point you will either have to admit you are wrong or spend your life whining about that time we had that illegitimate president who was never removed from office for being illegitimate.

Let me ask all of you - why do you care? Is this about the constitution? Is it a left/right thing? Skin color?

Also, after he is done serving as president and out of office, are you still going to care about this?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

And you also said that she is no longer allowed to practise law. Not many correct assertions here really are there?

What is correct about the assertion that Obama is not a natural born United States citizen?

Why has it gotten so quiet in here?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
As this relates to OP and subject of President Obama's ethnicity / heritage / birth origin. There is another poster suggesting that President Obama is not even African-American.

Since none of the other accusations seem to stick, could this be a new slant for "birther" movement or the rantings of a lone lunatic? I'll let you all decide.

Thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Obama IS NOT "...the first African-American President." Obama's only claim to black (African) blood is a great grandmother on his father's side. In fact Obama is half white (mother), 7/16ths arab and 1/16th black (father). A person has to be at least 1/8th of the ethnicity claimed to be designated as such. Even the Nigerian records for his father list his father as an arab/african."

This subject just keeps getting stranger by the day.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You got me there. I guess I got ahead of myself with some wishful thinking. I also cannot imagine why it is that she is still allowed to practice any of the things that she claims to be but hey. You got me, I was wrong to say what I said. Now if only birthers could learn to admit when they are wrong..ie. "look a bc from kenya, it is fake, it was a hack job! he is still from kenya cuz ummmm well even if he isnt, his dad was not american and the constitution blah blah blah"

All the proof anyone could possible need to produce has been.

I think you will have to admit you are wrong twice here. All the proof some people need has been produced. not all the proof "anyone" needs.

Actually what Orly Taitz was seeking is evidence, just one little document. If the evidence is produced it will prove whatever it proves.

Until we see that, we can only draw conclusions from the evidence we do have, which I agree shows Obama was born in Hawaii, so I'm not exactly a "birther" who think's he's born elsewhere.

The thing that bothers some people is, that Hawaii seemed to have a lot of potential loopholes to grant people a COLB. Again those potential loopholes are in no way proof of anyone not being born there. But while you seem to think it's unreasonable to ask for a little more evidence like the long form just end all doubts, not everyone agrees with you and I can understand why.

So as for your statements of "Prove this, prove that", that's what I would also like to see done, provide proof, and proof is generally based on evidence. Unfortunately one piece of key evidence is missing, the long form. If that it ever provided, it will prove whatever it proves, WHATEVER THAT IS. I suspect it shows Obama born in Hawaii.

But to be honest, I don't even know what hospital Obama was born at, or even if he was born in a hospital, do you? With unanswered questions like those, it seems incorrect to say "we have all the proof ANYONE could need".

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Back to original OP....

Has anyone found any new data on the forger, their motives etc? I think that would help answer alot of questions and of course open new doors for debate. I can't believe this Orly is still preaching that this BC is real.....hey if your having a foreclosure problem...she can help, according to her site( need some veneer work done too...get a package deal!) or perhaps you'd like to advertise there. Beware though...her site is hacked frequently and god knows how you ad will be altered!!!!!

Something else I find curious is; Skeptic Overlord posted that he sent the pic of the document to several members and FF was the first to post. Strange no others have posted in here that they too received the document from him. Do they not want to be be connected to this debacle?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
Back to original OP....
Something else I find curious is; Skeptic Overlord posted that he sent the pic of the document to several members and FF was the first to post. Strange no others have posted in here that they too received the document from him. Do they not want to be be connected to this debacle?

Quoted for agreement.

Curiously other distractions/diversions caused attention to be focused elsewhere.

Timing as they say............is everything.

Glad to see lingering curiosity remains for others as well.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join