It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monte-Carlo
I know that this subject touches the true patriots of this country, but who gives a damn if he was not born in America.

We are living in the 21st century..... wake up it is the century of global shared information, inter continental travel !

Coming from someone who doesn't have a clue to know what it's like to be an american.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemstone
But please continue... I have nothing more to add to this pointless discussion...

No offense, but you didn't have anything to add to it to begin with

Usurping the Constitution may be pointless to you, but there is a significant number of us who feel quite contrary to that idea, thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsPeculiar
reply to post by Monte-Carlo

"...but who gives a damn if he was not born in America..."

Only those Americans who wish to continue with Constitutional rule insist on this. Those who wish to enforce Constitutional Rule are those who understand our government, and know that the powers of the government are limited to those granted by The People. It is up to The People to enforce Constitutional rule. If the Constitution is allowed to be usurped, then the government will assume all powers. Concious people do not want to live under tyrannical rule.

Do you wish to live in a dictatorship, or do you want the pwer of the government to be limited by your will?

Please..you still think The people have power over the country??...

The constitution it is a very well planned document to keep the people in check not to give the people power..you are living in a tyranny and you don't even know it..thanks to patriotism and your precious constitution..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With

Originally posted by LifeIsPeculiar
reply to post by Monte-Carlo

"...but who gives a damn if he was not born in America..."

Only those Americans who wish to continue with Constitutional rule insist on this. Those who wish to enforce Constitutional Rule are those who understand our government, and know that the powers of the government are limited to those granted by The People. It is up to The People to enforce Constitutional rule. If the Constitution is allowed to be usurped, then the government will assume all powers. Concious people do not want to live under tyrannical rule.

Do you wish to live in a dictatorship, or do you want the pwer of the government to be limited by your will?

The constitution it is a very well planned document to keep the people in check not to give the people power..you are living in a tyranny and you don't even know it..thanks to patriotism and your precious constitution..

Read the document. It's designed to keep the government in check! That's why it has been under attack since it was written!!!

It's only THE PEOPLE who keep it alive.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Since you're such a strict stickler to the constitution I can only assume that you must have lost you mind during the period from 1/2001 to 1/2009, right?

edit to add:

I have FlyersFan on ignore because absolutely cannot take any more of her hatred and blind hipocrisy. I'm on thin ice on ATS and if I have another outburst, I'm done.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by truthtothemasses]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by truthtothemasses]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Almost a half a million people have signed this.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
isn't that funny. I thought obama said he was American. if that is his real name.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Um, not a Constitutional scholar I see!
What is PRECISELY at issue here is whether or not the people still retain the power in the country. The only thing you got correct in your entire post is the part about the Constitution being a very well planned document - it is! But it was well-planned to keep government power in check. I believe the vast majority of us are well aware that we have been lead astray and the Constitution usurped - that is why this fight is so important. The Constitution is a VERY precious document that deserves to be fought for.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
reply to post by kozmo

Since your such a strict stickler to the constitution I can only assume that you must have lost you mind during to period from 1/2001-1/2009, right?

You better believe I did - but that is for another thread. Let's just stick to this topic here. If you want to start another thread on that, U2U me and I'll blast away on that one too!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Look at a Kenyan birth certificate in Questionall's post. That's an original birth certificate from 2008.

Now look at mine. A British copy certificate (abbreviated too, I'll grant you) from 1967.

They do look remarkably similar despite Kenya's independence ... and the passage of time.

And neither looks anything like the one supposedly belonging to Mr. Obama.

Now, I'm a Brit, I have no interest in your President at all. Couldn't care less. But there's something fishy about this Obama birth cert, is there not ?

Edit. Removed the image of my birth cert. No-one seemed interested
& I don't want it hanging around cyberspace for all to see. Ha.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Ulala]

link   

Originally posted by kozmo

You better believe I did - but that is for another thread. Let's just stick to this topic here. If you want to start another thread on that, U2U me and I'll blast away on that one too!

Well, I definitely can respect that then. It shows that you have integrity.

link   
The Dangers of Patriotism.....

- You will Believe anything your "Founding Fathers" said..just because you were told that is patriotic.. when in reality those founding father were the architects of a system to keep the people in-check while the capitalists have their fun....

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I agree with Kozmo there was so much stuff done to the constitution in the name of keeping out terrorist that we allowed the government to essentially enact terrorist type policies against its own people....violating OUR rights and violating the regulations set by the constitution!

It is important that we do not allow this train of thought to continue "I dont care if he was born in Kenya"

People have to realize that the only reason the government hasnt done far worse than it already has is because of that document and the willingness of people to fight for it and do their best to let Washington know we still abide by it.

I have a feeling we are going to have to get more strict on this tho.

The government has become a spoiled brat of a child...we have let him have his way and now that he is use to getting what he wants he wants to trample over his parents........well America.....its time to break out the belt and take this "Young'n" to the woodshed.

p.s. pardon my sentence structure my comma button is broken.......you dont realize how much you use that lil guy till it doesnt work!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

And what do you think that patriotism is doing to all of the Americanpeople who voted for Obama right now?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

- You will Believe anything your "Founding Fathers" said..just because you were told that is patriotic.. when in reality those founding father were the architects of a system to keep the people in-check while the capitalists have their fun....

-sigh- Haven't you read the posts? The Founding Father's created a document that would insure that the government remained in check by the people of this nation. Have you read history? Have you watched on tv?

It's the government that is always trying to change the Constitution. Not the people.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses

Originally posted by dragonridr

Again its a forgery im aware of the period your talking about what you are not aware of is when it took place.The bottom corner says Republic of Kenya and is dated 17 February 1964.

********Kenya was not a Republic until 12 December 1964.********

Where did you get this info?. I've only read that they got their indepedence on 12 Dec. 1963.

They amended there constitution on 12 dec 1964 this is where they changed the name of the country from Dominion of Kenya to Republic Of Kenya. Prior to june they didnt even consider bringing up Changing the name was not even considered untill kenyatta took office and pushed for the name change.

ps Isnt history grand!

[edit on 8/2/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
FF, I hope your source comes through for you and lets you discuss the origin of this image ... you've put an awful lot of credibility on the line here.

Presumably ya'll not hinging your hopes on Taitz who will gladly sell you a house and do a root canal for a further $20.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What was the date of the Obama/Dunham divorce in 1964? Anyone know?

link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Just so you know... I have ZERO trust for the two-party system. They have proven time and again to be working for the same boss. I believe this whole BC scandal is another piece of the puzzle. I mean, I have no idea if this most recent document in question is legitimate. BUT... where were the Republicans to ensure that the Constitutional requirements were met? Where are ANY of these politicians now?

For decades this entire government, Republican AND Democrats have run roughshod over the Constitution, inflated the government, granted themselves authorities that they should not have at the same time immunity for doing so. This MUST come to an end now. In my opinion, this issue with Obama is about the most egregious, in-your-face usurpation of the Constitution I have witnessed yet and I demand, as a tax-paying US citizen, redress of greviences as outlined in the Constitution. I fully expect both judicial and legislative remedy to this problem - here and NOW!

Once resolved, I fully expect a repeal of all laws and practices that are not in keeping with the Constitution along with a full reinstatement of state's rights. If this cannot be done legislatively and judicially, as intended, then there other ways... And if I was a politician, I'd be pissing myself with worry that the masses are beginning to feel that the other way is the only way.

link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

-sigh- Haven't you read the posts? The Founding Father's created a document that would insure that the government remained in check by the people of this nation. Have you read history? Have you watched on tv?

It's the government that is always trying to change the Constitution. Not the people.

Well said though i think this is a forgery if it wasnt i would expect every American to be screaming from the roof tops. If the constitution is violated that is unaceptable!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join