It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
For once will Moderators take control of a thread and keep it on topic!!

This is exactly what happened to the original swine flu thread..........It was hijacked by off topic insults and comments.........Many left ATS over that issue and once again I see the same crap here on this thread.........

This is breaking news (new evidence) and the thread seems to be dedicated by the OP to authenticate the document presented...........

So for once can you keep a thread on track.............??

Or will it have to be closed for evaluation???

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal
What was the date of the Obama/Dunham divorce in 1964? Anyone know?

Yes, 64.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

what date in 1964?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I doubt anything meaningful will transpire concerning this issue...

Moreover, the prospect of Biden becoming President is sufficiently depressing enough for me to go back to whatever drivel it was that I was doing.

*plugs ears*

"la la la la la la la la la..."

[edit on 2-8-2009 by loam]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
For once will Moderators take control of a thread and keep it on topic!!

This is exactly what happened to the original swine flu thread..........It was hijacked by off topic insults and comments.........Many left ATS over that issue and once again I see the same crap here on this thread.........

This is breaking news (new evidence) and the thread seems to be dedicated by the OP to authenticate the document presented...........

So for once can you keep a thread on track.............??

Or will it have to be closed for evaluation???

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

I agree it is getting bad, it happened to me yesterday.

link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Again its a forgery im aware of the period your talking about what you are not aware of is when it took place.The bottom corner says Republic of Kenya and is dated 17 February 1964.

********Kenya was not a Republic until 12 December 1964.********

Nice try. The independent republic of Kenia was founded a year before that and OFFICIALLY inaugurated so one year later.

All official documents after 1963 would have the reference of Republic of Kenya on it.

Founding president and liberation struggle icon Jomo KENYATTA led Kenya from independence in 1963

CIA Fact book on Kenya

One source from the image is:

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

Google "The Constitution of the Republic of Kenya 1963 "

Done. Next debunker please.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Truth4hire]

link   

Originally posted by tonygal
reply to post by Stormdancer777

what date in 1964?

The divorce. Oops have to find it.

[edit on 023131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That looks like a legitimate document and it also looks old. Why would Kenya even issue a birth certificate if he was not born there? This looks like bad news to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am sending this to everyone I know, CT or not.

Email Congress! Email MSM!

Good for ATS to break this

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

she, Ann, filed for divorce in Honolulu in January 1964.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

He became president june 1 1964 And he was the one that pushed for kenya to change them name. Sorry close but no cigar.

And yes he led the revolt But was a prime minister until june 1964 he didnt become dictator i mean president untill june.

[edit on 8/2/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

This is a copy (a Kenyan version of the American COLB) released in 1964 of the original Kenyan birth certificate. So it won't have the signatures of the father or doctor. They are only on the original

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Truth4hire

He became president june 1 1963 And he was the one that pushed for kenya to change them name. Sorry close but no cigar.

Not sure what you are implying here.

Kenya was a Republic by dec 1963.

Google "The Constitution of the Republic of Kenya 1963"

Like I said: document still is valid.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Andrew Sullivan: Release the birth certificate
Influential columnist, blogger joins rising chorus for official 'transparency'

WASHINGTON – One of the most influential bloggers, pundits and columnists in America, Andrew Sullivan, has joined the rising chorus of voices across the political spectrum calling for Barack Obama to release his original, long-form birth certificate to put aside growing doubts about his eligibility for the presidency.

Sullivan writes that he believes official accounts, such as the recent statement by Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Health Department, that maintain Obama was born there and is a "natural born citizen." Sullivan says, however, Americans should not be expected to accept on blind faith the word of public officials.

"It is not my job as a journalist or yours as a citizen to take public officials on trust." he says. "They are not to be trusted, whoever they are. It is our job to demand all the evidence we want or need. I know the electronic record is legit. I have no doubt that Obama has every constitutional right to be president. I think the Birthers are nuts. But there is no reason on earth that the original cannot be retrieved and shown."

He added that CNN President Jon Klein and his network were wrong to dispense bad information about original Hawaiian birth certificates having been destroyed and declaring the story dead.

"Obama promised total transparency," he wrote. "Where is it? Or will it arrive at the moment when he tackles the deficit and withdraws from Iraq?"

www.wnd.com...

Sullivan, the former deputy editor and associate editor of The New Republic, has written for the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the Daily Telegraph, the New York Times Magazine, Time Magazine, Sunday Times of London and Esquire. He was named editor of the year by Adweek magazine in 1996.

Don't call me a nutter or a racist ever again.

[edit on 023131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Kenya has a democratic government with political pluralism. In June 1963, Kenya attained internal self-government. On 12 December of the same year, independence was achieved with a complex Majimbo(federal) constitution, which conceded much autonomy to the regions. On the first anniversary of independence in 1964, Kenya became a Republic with Mzee Jomo Kenyatta as the President.

www.kenyabrussels.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I doubt anything meaningful will transpire concerning this issue...

Moreover, the prospect of Biden becoming President is sufficiently depressing enough for me to go back to whatever drivel it was that I was doing.

*plugs ears*

"la la la la la la la la la..."

[edit on 2-8-2009 by loam]

You have a great point there that is a very scary prospect! now im scared too see what you did!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
en.wikipedia.org...

she, Ann, filed for divorce in Honolulu in January 1964.

Thank you for finding that. So for custody purposes it would be typical in a divorce case to obtain certified copies of the birth records of all children.

This document was requested Feb 17, 1964, within 1 month of the divorce filing. So it may have been tucked away in a Honolulu divorce file all these years.

Someone needs to go find the "vault" copy in Book 44B, page 5733.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
reply to post by maria_stardust

This is a copy (a Kenyan version of the American COLB) released in 1964 of the original Kenyan birth certificate. So it won't have the signatures of the father or doctor. They are only on the original

exactly right .

Now if his other was proof for obamabot's as live birth in Hawaii.

Why does this not satisfy them that Birthers have aright to be mad.
Because he was also said to be born in kenya...with a live birth record.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
regarding the price shown on the top of the document (as pointed out by Ulala previously) the price would have been denominated in East African Shillings which are NOT ON PAR with British currency.

That would easily explain the difference in the pricing

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Kenya has a democratic government with political pluralism. In June 1963, Kenya attained internal self-government. On 12 December of the same year, independence was achieved with a complex Majimbo(federal) constitution, which conceded much autonomy to the regions. On the first anniversary of independence in 1964, Kenya became a Republic with Mzee Jomo Kenyatta as the President.

www.kenyabrussels.com...

Dont make me read the 1963 Kenyan constitution to you...

Paragraph one: REPUBLIC.
YEAR: 1963

One way to dispel this doubt is to find official documents from 1963 & 1964 and see if it has republic on them

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join