It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Well,

I can't say whether it's a hoax or not.

It's just unusual, the sex, the mention of a republic ... and actually the condition of this document too ... my birth certificates, 1966 vintage, well looked after too ... are both in a considerably worse condition than this document. Mine is on much thinner paper & has red ink for "Christian Names""Sex""Date of Birth" etc with all the variables typed in black ink.

And like I say my certificates have only been dragged out for purposes of getting my passport, driving licence etc ... and they're really, really tatty documents.

Hoax ? Dunno. Send someone to Kenya to find out.

Better still someone please email the Colonial Office in London (which was absorbed into the British Foreign Office in 1968) ... find out what arrangements were made for British Kenyan birth certificates, who had responsibility for them pre and post independence, what nationality people could take at independence etc etc. They must have some kind of record.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
someone tell lou dobbs!!! lol

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
He was Raised in America and that is all that should matter to you all...

-second line

First line - Hmmmmm, no, abiding by our governing document, aka The CONSTITUTION, is what matters to us!

Second line.

The constitution is a backward outdated document written 200-ish years ago... those who follow it live in the past and do not want to progress... it is time to re-written that precious constitution of yours...or better yet..do not follow any constitution...

You sound like a Politician! Do you work for Obama!?

Let me put it very simply for you - The Constitution of The United States of America IS our GOVERNING DOCUMENT! It matters very little to me what you or anyone else thinks. It IS the LAW fo the land! It is neither backward NOR is it outdated! In fact, our Constitution has been the model upon which countless other Constitutions have been written when countries have finally secured their freedom from tyranny. That, sir, completely contradicts your assertions.

The United States is probably the MOST progressive nation on the planet and we are a forward looking people. We do not live in the past but we know our history. People who are willing to live without a Constitution are people willing to live under a dictator and in tyranny. Leanr your history please.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Ulala, you do realize that this document is NOT a Kenyan birth certificate, right?

It is a copy of the registration of the birth that is on file in the Birth Registrar's Office.

The striking thing for me is that, this document HAD to be filed (if authentic) shortly after they (Mombasa, Kenya) started using Coastal Providence, and their Independent Nation name, as the registration number at the top is only 495.

I am quite sure that by 9 AUG 1961 (the date of the page being entered into the record) there were much more than 495 births in Mombasa.

Again, this just raises a lot more questions and provides no real answers....yet

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed where the signature is the paper is folded yet the signature doesn't appear warped by the fold? I'm not hating on anyone here b/c I'm skeptical of Obama's citizenship myself, but I'm also skeptical of this bc.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There are some good questions and answers over at freeper.

Why do you think Obama’s grandmother and other family says he was born at Coast General Hos Mombasa, Kenya ?

actlightning.com... mbasa-kenya

So this rumor has been around a while,

How long before Orly is invited to the White House for a beer, and given an offer she cannot refuse.

Plus the document has been around since before the election.

Orly won the right for a full hearing and the case has merit.

Sept, date set for hearing, this document was found by Alan Keyes.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok... I am trying not to play skeptic on this one, but I am going to wait for the authentication on this one.

My Concern: It's a nice looking document and compared what was issued in Hawaii, it looks far superior. I can either chalk that up to British design and implementation of the system or a fraud.

I am going to watch this story unfold.

EDIT: It's almost too perfect... everything you could ever want it to say is right there. Almost seems fake, but who knows.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Buckwylds]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast
Anyone bothering to address the very pertinent points raised in Ulala's post ?

These were the points ... just to remind folks -

Kenya was a British colony until 12th December 1963. This child was born in 1961 ... so the original birth certificate won't be endorsed "Republic of Kenya" at all, it'll have the Royal coat of arms stamped on it.

This certificate, which has the coat of arms, is from 1964 so it's not the original.
It's a certified copy of the BC. Kinda' like a short form vs a long form here.
At least, that's the best I can come up with.

Although Kenya gained independence from Britain on 12th December 1963 it didn't become a Republic until December 1964 when it's new constitution took effect. So why does a birth certificate issued in February 1964 have Republic mentioned on it at all ?

Good question.

Originally posted by Ulala
someone please email the Colonial Office in London (which was absorbed into the British Foreign Office in 1968)

Excellent idea. I nominate YOU to do it!

I'm thinking that Obama's handlers have gotten a good hold on that office
by now. But what the heck ... give it a try.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is Alan Keyes

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Reminder - these were the official names on the certificate ..
(if I'm reading them right)

Joshua Sikes Oduya - Deputy Registrar
E.F. Lavandar - Registrar

I'm coming up without any info on them.
If anyone else wants to hunt and peck the internet with me, please feel free.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Been searching relentlessly. I think Google hates me at this point as I have made it work overtime on this issue!

Rest assured, I plan on working on this tirelessly until some answers are found!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Nice forgery Too bad the forgers didn't think through the fact the official name of the country at that time was "Dominion of Kenya," not Republic of Kenya.It didnt become the republic of kenya untill 1964. So id have to call this busted!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
WOW S and F!!!

That looks real - but I have never seen a Kenya B.C.

Gosh, if this is real - first who got it out?

2nd - will anyone pick it up - Lou Dobbs might!!

Anyone emailing it to MSM?

It does not matter that CONgress put in a bill Hawaii - also the state our President comes from. The fact is, if he was born outside the U.S. - then doesn't matter what Congress says about things - he would be ineligable to be President.

There is a number at the top - I wonder if that is researchable of looking up births in Kenya - if that is a one and only number or if someone else has that number AND if that number and the time frame of 1961 match up as birth numbers.

Interesting!!

Any ATS members in Kenya - to check out the number at the top?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Kenyan history - checking for the 'republic' and 'coats of arms' on document -

from this site

December 12, 1963: : Kenyan independence day.

1964: The Republic of Kenya (Jamhuri ya Kenya) is formed with Kenyatta as president and Oginga Odinga as vice president. The party KADU dissolves and integrates with KANU. The government is without opposition.

So a document from the interim period could have a Coat of Arms and the words 'Republic of Kenya'. It was a transition period and the document we are verifying/debunking has both.

I'm thinking that makes sense for a document coming out during a transition period. It wasn't a clear cut beginning and ending of time periods. there is a between period and this document is (allegedly) from that time.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
It does not matter that CONgress put in a bill Hawaii - also the state our President comes from.

If this is indeed a real document and Obama gets caught with his pants down then I'd be REALLY snickering because congress would (again) look like a bunch of freak'n morons since they wanted a bill saying Obama's birthplace was Hawaii.

Bumbling idiots.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Nice forgery Too bad the forgers didn't think through the fact the official name of the country at that time was "Dominion of Kenya," not Republic of Kenya.It didnt become the republic of kenya untill 1964. So id have to call this busted!

Look again. The document is from 1964.
It's (allegedly) a certified copy of the original.
Like our short form is to the long original form.

So the fact that both the coat of arms and the worlds 'republic of Kenya' are on the document make sense .... it was a transition period.

What we need a birth certificate or a certified copy from that same time period to compare it to.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Motion for rogatory discovery to authenticate Kenyan Birth Certificate of Barack Hussein Obama

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Remember this evidence has been seen by the courts, and found to have merit, that is why she can now release it.

link   
That is a beautiful piece of paper right there. That piece of paper can bring a country to its knees. Isnt life grand?

The authenticity of this document will be revealed, and when it does(if legit),# will hit the fan. Uh Oh, I hear the boots.

edit-

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Common Good]

link   

You beat me to it! I just read the exact same thing. Perhaps we need to make it more clear that this is NOT his original Kenyan Birth Certificate, but a Certified COPY issued in 1964 confirming his birth in Kenya. There seems to be some confusion on the matter...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by dragonridr

Look again. The document is from 1964.
It's (allegedly) a certified copy of the original.
Like our short form is to the long original form.

So the fact that both the coat of arms and the worlds 'republic of Kenya' are on the document make sense .... it was a transition period.

What we need a birth certificate or a certified copy from that same time period to compare it to.

I thought there was one they compared it to at one web site, I will have to go find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join