It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Havasu July 3 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Absolutely, one of the clearest footage of a UFO I have ever seen. Kind of gets boring just watching it after a while. Wish I had seen something like this with my own eyes though.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Looks good to me.

The artifacts cited are consistent with real video pixel toggling. Look at the other objects in the video for the same effect. The more contrast in the object, the more the pixels toggle to find a value in a variable field.

You have to know CGI, and Video technology to see this is so far, at this particular resolution, real.

Get the original file, corroborative testimony from those present and technical details for location, time and camera model and configuration. Then you can look deeper.

For now, with only this video, it seems to pass the test.

ZG

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Its sooo funny how something like this which no one can apparently debunk gets ZERO attention from the famed ATS debunkers or analysts?
and ends up with only 3 pages.

looks very real.. a model ufo would not be a 3,000 feet up in the air.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is NOT the real deal, the case has been solved recently. As many thought, it really was a stray balloon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de6458f81fcd.jpg[/atsimg]
Courtesy: www.random-abstract.com...

Discussed more in-depth by ATS member Blaine91555 in this thread here.

AGAIN, NOT a UFO...

No proof yet unfortunately, maybe someday.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It carried out some neat manouvres for a passive bag of gas.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

Yea, that is from the winds pushing such a light object around. I wish it was a UFO, but it is no longer unidentified, it is a balloon.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AphexTwins

After studying the stills,they remind me of the videos of the "flying trashcans" seen hovering over Henderson,Nevada.(metallic round cylindrical R2-D2s that hover for hours
over the `Vegas Suburbs.It has a spray of a Coronal discharge that disrupts the outline
of the edges as it moves.If the flare was on the trailing edge,It may be lens burn;but if
it Precedes on the leading edge,then it could be Corona lor plasma,not flame.
If it is a remote piloted toy it's One I would, and the Air Force could Use in Afghanistan
and Iraq.
If it is a UFO disc of non-human manufacture,It's flying true to character since The Fifties reports.They're apparently not designed to be Aerodynamic,but electrodynamic;using a "Biefield-Brown" effect to fly.

If it is a saucer balloon hoax,I can't blame the guy for the laugh;we made a few candle/
gas bags of our own for the tourists in Rachel Nevada.
One evening at dusk the cafe emptied out to see one glowing orange a couple thousand
feet up.When it started to burn the plastic bag,the burning drops gave one woman the impression it was a "mothership "dropping" babyships".

[edit on 21-9-2009 by MAJIC 12]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
to me it looks like it's a toy, and when the guy says it was around 3,000 feet up, i was thinking "no way!" ...it looked like it was an RC craft, and it looked SMALL - like maybe it was a few feet wide or less, and it appeared to be above those houses down below...

it sure would be nice if it was a real flying saucer though!!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

It is a balloon, see my post a few up. The owner admitted it was his and the "UFO" was simply a mistaken identity.

Again congrats on the new daughter my friend!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ahh... I wanted to believe. That possible chemtrail jet was interesting, though... Notice the pale white appearance and the fact it appeared out of nowhere??

Maybe ETs do the trails and that one was like "oh s*!@! is that one of ours??? We better go cover it quick!!"

I once saw a blank white plane appear right over top of me on the highway... I didn't hear anything... It was banking left and right at low altitude over a residential area.. wtf. No white trail... just what looked like dirty exhaust.

Some theorize that some such planes are in fact holographic.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hmm, IMO the ballon doesn't looks like the saucer on the video.
On the video it's definitely shinier (the balloon doesn't seem to be able to reflect the light that much), doesn't have those 3 circles around it and most of all its bottom doesn't appear to be as smooth as on the photo ! Look carefully on the vid, the bottom of the saucer has more details than on the picture.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I can not believe any of you even took that vid seriously for more than 10 seconds.

Didn't really need a de'bunk on this one did we people?

O-well....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join