It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Havasu July 3 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I just found this at live leak, great footage, looks real:
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I've seen cgi v. real video before.

That is not cgi. S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
good video,could it be some form of balloon? There isn't much movement going on, just a floating movement. I'll wait to see what the skeptics say

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
As much as I would love to see this be an actual craft I couldnt shake the thought of that flying lawnmower, remember that? I figure it is one of those remote controlled toys. It was interesting though, I would love to be proved wrong, lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh, boy. Another useless video we can endlessly and pointlessly debate about whether or not it's CGI. Great. I'm glad this whole UFO business has finally been settled by this video, which proves... uh... something, I'm sure.

Yay.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is some of the clearest footage of a saucer shaped thingy I've seen, if this is for real. Seems like it really is something in the sky, though it could be some small object held close to the camera. I wonder why it's wobbling from side to side like that.

Nice find!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Problem is if it is real it is undeniable proof that is unfortunately tainted by all the other stupid crap out there. Way to ruin the biggest discovery in the history of man kind hoaxers!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The bottom looks very similar to that of a Haunebu:
www.freewebs.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It doesn't look like it's attached to anything on the ground, the wobbling is probably caused by the craft itself. Maybe they wanted to take a quick look at what's below, though I'd guess they're smart enough to have a viewhole on the bottom side of it

Clearest footage I've ever seen and still we can't come up with an easy answer...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by AphexTwins]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So why does the film stop? How come you dont see it leave? If it was me i'd film it until it went! No matter what.

If it swooshed off into the sky's above then i'd say yes, definitely flying saucer! But because we dont see it leave then i'm pushed to think RC toy!

I want to belive just as more as the next guy! But believing everything without looking at the facts is kinda dumb imo.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Problem is if it is real it is undeniable proof that is unfortunately tainted by all the other stupid crap out there. Way to ruin the biggest discovery in the history of man kind hoaxers!

That's not the problem. The problem is, even if it's "real," so what? What does it prove? That there was some kind of odd saucer-shaped thingy flying around Lake Havasu the day before the Fourth of July?

What does that get us? We already know there is weird stuff flying around. Only the hardest of the hardcore non-believers think there are no UFOs. There is unidentified stuff flying around.

But what exactly about this video makes it less unidentified? That's the problem.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In the video, the woman made an interesting comment. she said that the way the thing was flying made it look like it was being flown by remote control. I had never considered that possibiity before, in all my wonderings...

Why couldn't some of these sightings be remote-controlled craft, being flown by kids or hobbyists or whoever? There are plenty of folks who fly RC helicopters and planes; why not some who fly UFO's? It would make sense.

If I were into RC stuff, I probably wouldn't choose a boring plane or helicopter. I'd go for something silly or strange, something different. I wouldn't deliberately try to fool people that my toy is a UFO, but... I wouldn't hesitate to fly it, even if some folks might get confused.

This video was relatively clear, and I saw no *obvious* evidence of fakery. But, such evidence is often undetectabe; and this feels more like a toy than an alien craft.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well who ever the cameraman is... he should get this video analyzed.
Then the stupid question.. what does it prove?
it proves THIS:
1 the technology is there for CHEAP AS FU** TRAVEL from continent to continent, and we have been lied to by the petrol industries. Why do I suggest it proves this? because the governments of the world would ratyer admit they have been writing bills, writs, and legislation for special interest fat cats, than say ... Oh no.. not at all thats alien.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Interesting video. I don't think that it's an RC model. It is some sort of aerial object. This thing flew quite a distance to be controlled by remote control. Usually when you buy those types of models you can't fly them very far from the RC controller, or you lose the signal and your model. Good find none the less.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I enlarged a few stills of the ufo from the video

[edit on 7/31/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There are RC setups in which you can control a vehicle from 2 miles (and more) away so it could indeed be a radio-controlled 'UFO'

EDIT: Looking at that 4th pic, it resembles a craft I've seen before but don't remember where from... any ideas?

[edit on 31-7-2009 by AphexTwins]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It looked like a gyro type thingy. I would guess about a meter in diameter and like the guy said - about 2000-3000 up. If it were RC controlled, how would it stay aloft without wings or helium?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
The bottom looks very similar to that of a Haunebu:
www.freewebs.com...

ok. I saw the picture... I know what it looks like. but what is this haunebu? a military poject from europe or the states or something?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've seen a meter long RC Ufo before, however it had a lot of holes, and couldn't perform evasive maneuvers like this one. I asked the guy who was controlling the RC ufo where he got it, and he said it's custom made for about $2000. It most certainly did not appear solid like this ufo in the video does. Unless the "shell" of this ufo is made of silver painted foam, I don't see how it would stay in the sky.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Anyhow..
this is the profile of the guy who filmed the UFO from youtube: ( maybe someone can talk to him to see if is legit ? ( i don't socialize with people , only spirits !!!)

www.youtube.com...

Anyhow...
it could be a remote control...something or a real UFO ( NOT ALIEN )!

Anyhow... on the last picture, on the right, it seems that the ''thing'' has a cannon...WATCH YOUR ASS!!!

this could be the ''END OF ZE WORLD''

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join