It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Havasu July 3 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't all of that pixelation around the object mean it was added in?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

wow... I didnt see that plane in the video. HOW chance is THAT!? Nice job. good reference. star for you

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigern
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't all of that pixelation around the object mean it was added in?

No, it happens normally when the video is lower quality. If you look at the plane, it also has pixilation around it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was looking at that video today, and found a link to this one, in Medellin, that looks very similar .
Medillin UFO

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Actually, the whole UFO seems to be added! That was my first thought!
The cannon was there i i didn't add nothing, i just zoomed and croped the thing !

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

not necessarily. It depends on how perfect, or how crappy the pixellation is. If you have pure pixelation.. its usually CGI,, Too digital too perfect. if its REALLY crappy and you can see a blatant shape REALLY close up its usually an add in. THe pixellation quirks you see in the photos that were taken from the vid... well, usually thats explained as such.
the camera can only pic up so much light and image. just under, and some times just more than, what the human eye can see. the computer cannot process this information the way the brain does. It takes MILLIONS some times even BILLIONS of samples of this image, runs this through graphics cards or chips, and then puts them all back together. that pixellation is what you see in the end. THough the image is relatively good, for computers, it is not as good as the analogue eye.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

lets keep this thread alive at least until that 2nd video of "ufo releases spheres" surfaces

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Another saucer in distress:

A lot of tilted saucers showing up lately.
These Foo must be in distress.
The trail maker is not surprising.
Good cover for the rescue ships.

ED:
I noticed something in the OP video above:
At 0:13, 0:20 and 0:21 see the spikes of light coming out the sides.
Its like an all angle break since each spike would be a momentum direction
in a 12 position switch. A simple high voltage switch.
That Foo pilot might be in distress however as the trail will hide the rescue
saucers.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Looks and behaves like a RC toy. Still it is cool.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
In response to the posts about this being an RC model. I've been flying RC helicopters for a few years, and as far as the transmitter range is concerned, I've seen a modified version of mine, with a range of 3.5 miles, so the the objects in these videos could be RC.
The only problem for me then, is the fact that these things seem to hang stationary in a vertical position, which rules out the only models I've seen like these.
The ones in these 2 videos use the Coanda effect, where a fan mounted on the top, draws air over the machine to cause lift. Moving baffle plates on the side deflect this air flow to give control over direction. You can see, as they tilt, they get a bit out of control.
Stewart.
Coanda model 1
Coanda model 2

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think it is a saucer shaped helium balloon like those shiny party balloons.
It just floats around -- no purposeful movement.

There are no propellers or fans so it's obviously not a remote controlled toy. I don't think the toy industry has perfected anti-gravity propulsion just yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
good video,could it be some form of balloon? There isn't much movement going on, just a floating movement. I'll wait to see what the skeptics say

Good grief!

It was only a matter of time.

Why are there SO many people on here seemingly unable or unwilling to THINK for themselves...maybe i'll wait for someone to tell me why eh?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
clearly a balloon with an electric motor........................ come up people lol you can clearly hear the motor in the backround........its nothing but a cool toy...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Where can I buy it, cause I want one!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why no interest in this from the super debunkers.

Is it an RC toy? A balloon? CGI?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How big is the object? Im no good at judging size at a distance.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Although it is an intruiging and stimulating piece of footage it fals at the same point most other great clips do...

What happened to it? Why did the camera just turn off? What did the ufo do next? Is it still there now? Did it shoot off?

Sorry. I am incredibley skeptic about videos that don't show the full event, especially wwhen the missing bit in question would probably be the most important bit in determining what the ufo is.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

You're right. You rarely see what happens to the UFO's in any of the movies. Cameras are always turned off after a short while.

If I were filming a UFO, I would film it until it disappeared, thats for sure.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Um, I know this will sound odd, but I thought the plane looked fake... while the UFO looked 'realer'.

Admittedly I was more annoyed with the camera persons inability to stay on target, than say the ending of the clip.

M.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
1.bp.blogspot.com...

It's a flying pogoball.

i knew those things was good ..but not that good.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join