It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Trails: Are we being sprayed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Hey, you got it right OK...

This others are fooling you !!
they do this to EVERY CHEMTRAIL post !!! :dn

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I see the wolves are beginning to gather around...

Instead of reading weedwhackers link, why don't you try for example this one...

www.healthfreedom.info...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
reply to post by L.J.C

I see the wolves are beginning to gather around...

www.healthfreedom.info...

Yes, as I try to say to Phage and Weed, Official Sites are Corrupted ..
Govermental Funded Scams !!!

Goes for the entire field of Govt... Just watch the News, it will sink in ...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There will absolutely be no more talking about other members and as well no discussion of other members (Lear is not a topic in this thread).

Remain on topic. There are many recent posts that are off topic yet remain. Future posts will not be given the same accord.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

I looked at your link. Amy Worthington?? Rubbish. Some blogger from Idaho???

What are her credentials, besides 'guessing'?

Here, this is from OUR 'home town', right here in the ATS neighborhood.

Real Contrail Science

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Those photos look like perfectly normal results of one or more contrails. They don't always immediately disappear behind the jets, they form clouds sometimes.

I think we'll just have to agree to disgree.

If I'd seen this stuff, where I live so low in the sky my entire life - I wouldn't think twice about it & if it were a non issue I can't comprehend why others would be noticing as well.

As the old saying goes 'There's no smoke without fire'.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by scordar

I looked at your link. Amy Worthington?? Rubbish. Some blogger from Idaho???

What are her credentials, besides 'guessing'?

Here, this is from OUR 'home town', right here in the ATS neighborhood.

Real Contrail Science

ehh.
uhm !
Dont know what to say really ! you say his source is no good, and you point to a forum thread too ? I'm lost here ..

Thread looked nice and all that, contrail science is cool, topic is Chemtrails, and you cant decide which Blogg is correct !Not your perogative !!

I keep pointing it out to you , Massive DisInfo out there to 'Counter' the Chemstrails, that is the truth...

And claiming ANY non .gov sites as Incorrect or Lies, is on the border of insanity...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

...where I live so low in the sky my entire life...

Here's where there is a logical disconnect.

HOW do you know their altitude??? You see, that should be the absolutely first thing to understand, and be absolutely sure of, before coming to us and claiming "chemtrail".

No offense.

I only hope to dispel these misconceptions that so many have, because it is tearing down rational thought and reasoning, in favour of hysteria and fear-mongering.

You must have a full understanding of the nature of air traffic in your area. You said you are between Heathrow and Gatwick, but those two airports are irrelevent, mostly. Depending on how close is "close" to those airports, for you.

The contrails form at the much higher altitudes found in cruise flight, not during arrivals and departures.

The UK is constantly being flown over by flights to/from the Continent and the North Atlantic Routes to North America. There is North/South air traffic as well, that overflies and doesn't land in the UK.

As Phage so helpfully offered the weather map, it shows why the cirrus is persisting. Upper Level air environment, the Relative Humidity, stability, winds,they are always changing. YOUR temperature and conditions on the ground are in no way similar to conditons at 30000 feet above (and higher).

A quick look at any meteorology text, or site, will help explain the science. Rule of thumb for estimating temps at altitude is the Adiabatic Lapse Rate, which describes the decrease as you go up, in the Troposphere. It is approx. 2 degrees C./1000 feet.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by L.J.C

Here's where there is a logical disconnect.

HOW do you know their altitude??? You see, that should be the absolutely first thing to understand, and be absolutely sure of, before coming to us and claiming "chemtrail".

No offense.

I only hope to dispel these misconceptions that so many have, because it is tearing down rational thought and reasoning, in favour of hysteria and fear-mongering.

You must have a full understanding of the nature of air traffic in your area. You said you are between Heathrow and Gatwick, but those two airports are irrelevent, mostly. Depending on how close is "close" to those airports, for you.

The contrails form at the much higher altitudes found in cruise flight, not during arrivals and departures.

The UK is constantly being flown over by flights to/from the Continent and the North Atlantic Routes to North America. There is North/South air traffic as well, that overflies and doesn't land in the UK.

As Phage so helpfully offered the weather map, it shows why the cirrus is persisting. Upper Level air environment, the Relative Humidity, stability, winds,they are always changing. YOUR temperature and conditions on the ground are in no way similar to conditons at 30000 feet above (and higher).

A quick look at any meteorology text, or site, will help explain the science. Rule of thumb for estimating temps at altitude is the Adiabatic Lapse Rate, which describes the decrease as you go up, in the Troposphere. It is approx. 2 degrees C./1000 feet.

Hi

I don't live 'between' Gatwick & Heathrow. I'm out in the Kent countryside in the South East where lots of planes come over. They might be coming & going from Manchester for all I know but I'd say the majority are London bound/outgoing because there's Gatwick, Heathrow, Stanstead & Luton.

I've been here 18yrs & never before seen jets leave a vapour trail unless they're flying at very high altitude. On a clear day it leaves an arrow that disapears quickly after it's formed.

What I'm seeing these days & what's shown in my photos are not like this. These are thick streams, very low in the sky (I'm not sure the photos convey quite how low) & they just linger like smog, dispersing out & still visible. If every airliner that came over left something like that I'd never see the sun!

As far as fear mongering, I haven't speculated much. Do you really think I want to believe we're being sprayed with chemical poison?

[edit on 31-7-2009 by L.J.C]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Hey, I was told the same thing ; I dont know where I live, Phage knows where I live ..

Are you sure you live where you think you live ?

contrails and Chemtrails is different things..
Topic is Chemtrails, come on WeedWacker, gives us some Solid Chemtrail info , give us your best !!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Crack me up!!!!!!!!

Yes, the chemtrails DO EXIST. Has anyone ever died from them??? Look at people's health rates steadily declining throughout the world. I think around 50% of people die of cancer now. It didn't used to be that way. Same for the jets I have no clue how old Phaige, or Weedwhacker are, but I remember jets from 25 years ago, and they didn't leave chemtrails that muddied up the entire sky.

I've heard that not only are they trying to make us sick, change our DNA, but to also be used in somekind of Project Bluebeam........should they 'need' an enemy from above..........Or I guess that'd possibly be the second coming... Who knows.

Way to go holding your ground chembreather!!!

To The OP. Star, and Flag.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
the largest CONTRAIL I've ever seen was in Central Texas. The Space shuttle flew right over head toward's the landing strip in Houston.

It was really quite the event to see. I don't remember it being loud, but Man the CONTRAIL left was enormous. I don't know the altitude of the Shuttle, but it was around 160 miles out from the landing strip.

Any ways huge massive contrail that was bright orange from the heat I guess..... It disapated within 25 minutes.........GONE, Finito, No more.

It did not dispurse into the atmosphere causing a hazy night sky; it didn't do anything that the Chemtrails do...... Just disapated, and gone.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C
hmm well it's a warm sunny day, humidity is low & it's defintely not miles high.

Just because humidity is low at surface, and temperature is warm DOES NOT mean that the upper air conditions will be the same.

Example here is the latest weather balloon data (I actually launch these for a living), taken at 1100z, from the UK.

PRES HGHT TEMP DWPT RELH DRCT SKNT
hPa m C C % deg knot
755.0 2467 -3.1 -4.1 93 208 21
747.0 2552 -2.1 -3.0 94 214 20
732.0 2713 -2.5 -3.6 92 225 17
724.0 2801 -2.7 -3.9 91 226 17

Notice that the reltive humidity (fifth column) at 2800m is 91%?

Lets analyse the surface data

PRES HGHT TEMP DWPT RELH DRCT SKNT
hPa m C C % deg knot
1006.0 117 18.2 7.2 49 135 3
1004.0 134 16.4 3.4 42 144 4
1000.0 168 15.8 4.8 48 161 6
992.0 236 15.2 4.9 50 195 10

See the difference in temperature (third column) and humidity (fifth column)? It is quite vast.

One of the major flaws of the chemtrail argument is that many of them dont have the knowledge of how the upper atmosphere works, or even any basic meteorological knowledge. Hence it is all based on assumption

And for future reference, the weather balloon data from every single station across the world (including my station, Woomera, Australia), is readily available on the net

weather.uwyo.edu...

[edit on 31/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by L.J.C

Hey, I was told the same thing ; I dont know where I live, Phage knows where I live ..

Are you sure you live where you think you live ?

LOL!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I remember jets from 25 years ago, and they didn't leave chemtrails that muddied up the entire sky.

To The OP. Star, and Flag.

Thx Sancho, that's the point I stress the most.

Guys when you've lived somewhere for time you notice when things change & there's no way these anomalies would have escaped my notice previous.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anyone know what this plane is spraying.. is it dumping fuel and if so is that legal over london..

s292.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
NM

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Flick]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
OP-

You are correct- there are CONtrails, formed by natural water vapor/ice at altitude from aircraft, and there are CHEMtrails, which are of a different nature.

I would suggest that you look up the staggering amount of information on Chemtrails:
You can look at weather modification tactics by the Air Force (and other Air Forces friendly to the US), including a massive chemtrail experiment a few years ago over the Indian Ocean (the idea being- and not a new one- that "reflective" particles, such as aluminum in the atmosphere will act as micro-mirrors, to prevent global heating).
There are many cases of people who have collected material from the trails and have taken it for analysis, to find it is made of barium, aluminum, fungi, viruses, bacteria, and other substances, including a form of vinyl not used or identifiable in civilian labs.
You can read about commercial pilots who've made complaints to the Air Force, that the chemtrails make it difficult to see at altitude.

Read about the HAARP program in the US.

Read the many, many stories of respiratory illness following days of heavy spraying all over the US, and the rates of ER admissions of asthmatics, etc., after spraying.

There is talk that they are for weather modification ( got to Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio's webpage and they freely discuss it).

Some believe it can be used to stop a biological attack- as the material is like spider webs, and it could attach to spores, etc.

Many believe it could be a tool used for vaccinations- we would neither know, nor be able to hide from it.

No matter what your opinion is, there is a wealth of info- and the Government even will show you docs- the GAO has paperwork on weather modification and biowarfare that is declassified and available on the web.

Finally, much of the material is below 4 microns, so it can lodge in the lungs much like asbestos- watch for increasing pneumonia rates.

Be well- don't panic, but do your research.

Best,

C

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Your OP:

Originally posted by L.J.C.
Hi all.

I live out in the countryside in England & directly above are flight paths to Gatwick & Heathrow.

Well, imagine how people would assume you're between Gatwick and Heathrow. Although LHR is West of the city, and GTW is South.

Regardless....it is silly to ridicule people who are trying to answer your question, give you actual and valid information not steeped in "belief" and misinformation about "chemtrails".

No matter. The religion of "chemtrails" is here to stay, it's like trying to tell creatinists just how illogical they are being. So, enjoy praying at your altar of inanity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join