It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Trails: Are we being sprayed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oh c'mon. Warmer at the surface so it effects higher elevations? I already said a million times that the highlands are cool; sometimes cold.

I'm glad your a window washer for the australian weather service. Yes, lets start throwing out who's smarter, and list's of degrees....

Can't you see my Avatar? My Chest Is Bigger!!!!!!!

These chemtrails occur in the hottest, and wettest places in the States, but not in America Central....... Again, answer the question all knowing weather guy?
The climates compared in that respect are similar. However, I could compare many parts of the States because the highlands are much cooler, and a good ways away from the lowlands.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Oh c'mon. Warmer at the surface so it effects higher elevations? I already said a million times that the highlands are cool; sometimes cold.

Are you actually reading my posts?

Anyway heres the proof I promised

First set data from the 12z balloon flight from Boise, Idaho in the USA

Surface Conditions

PRES HGHT TEMP DWPT RELH MIXR DRCT SKNT THTA THTE THTV
hPa m C C % g/kg deg knot K K K

916.0 874 23.0 7.0 36 6.90 130 8 303.7 324.7 304.9

Upper Air conditions
300.0 9630 -37.1 -75.1 1 0.00 320 29 333.0 333.0 333.0
285.0 9981 -40.3 -64.3 6 0.02 317 32 333.3 333.4 333.3
250.0 10860 -47.1 -66.1 10 0.02 310 39 335.9 336.0 335.9

Now conditions from Colonia Jauncarrasco, at the 12z balloon flight

Surface Conditions
1010.0 4 28.2 25.2 84 20.48 350 2 300.5 360.9 304.2

Upper air conditions. at same pressure levels as Bosie

300.0 9750 -29.7 -43.7 24 0.27 80 24 343.4 344.5 343.5
262.0 10699 -38.1 -53.1 19 0.11 84 26 344.6 345.1 344.7
250.0 11020 -40.1 -55.1 19 0.09 85 27 346.3 346.7 346.3

Point proven......

Now if you cant figure out that -37 degrees C (in Boise) is colder than -29.7 degrees (in Carrasco)...then you mus have something wrong with you.

This proves that the warmer the temperature at ground level, the warmer the temperature it will be in the upper air levels. Obviosuly in this case, the humidity levels are too low for contrail development in either places, but if humidity was adeqaute, then contrails would from and persist in Idaho, where it is colder, and not Carrasco

I'm glad your a window washer for the australian weather service. Yes, lets start throwing out who's smarter, and list's of degrees....

I didnt say I was smarter than you, I just let you know what I do for a proffesion, and obviously Im not a window washer. I can back that up too by the way.....thats if you want to be proven wrong again

[edit on 1/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Not over "America Central" ( are you meaning 'Central America'??? )

Well. let's see if anyone down there takes videos....but it seems this insanity about "chemtrails" only affects people in the more higher latitudes....

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Mazatlan? C'mon. Boise? even worse. High mountainous area, as to West coast Humidity?

Okay, why does LA get saturated with chemtrails, or Florida; which is similar to Mazatlan? I didn't even mention Mazatlan, or the neighborhood, mentioned. Why would I?

Boise is high mountainous desert. Why do they occur in Florida? Hot, and humid low ground temps....lots of chemtrails there.

Oh, not that I care, but you absolutely established your percieved superiority on subject matter to assert dominence. Not a problem.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ok, then....lets compare Juancarrascos observations to a California weather balloon flight.

Launched from Vandenburg AFB

Surface conditions, which are nice and cold

1003.0 121 11.8 11.2 96 8.39 320 4 284.7 308.1 286.1

Now conditions at same pressure levels as Juancarrasco

300.0 9620 -37.7 -45.7 43 0.21 190 43 332.1 333.0 332.2
294.2 9754 -38.9 -46.0 47 0.21 200 42 332.3 333.2 332.4
293.0 9782 -39.1 -46.1 47 0.21 198 42 332.4 333.2 332.4

Again my point is proven...notice how much colder the surface temperature of California is? Notice that its again, much colder than Juancarrasco?

Just to recap....Again.....point proven.

And noticed you resorted to trying to offend me....common practice of someone who's point has been disproved

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Am I wrong? Your comparing a barrio in Mazatlan?

I don't, or haven't gone there in a long time. It's in North America; not America Central.

How can there be no chemtrails in the Caribbean side of America Central, but be tons in Florida? Same general weather, temperature, and overall climates.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

OHhhhh....Gawd!!!!!

Here...Boise is what what, again??? WAY high altitude???

Boise, ID, airport diagram. Field elevation about 2,800 MSL

Las Vegas, NV. Field elevation about 2,100 MSL.

Yeah, 700 feet, what a big difference!!!

Just look around for all the ...errmmm..., "chemmies" in LAS who cry about "chemtrails" overhead!!! Go on, there are plenty of 'em!

Know why??? Because of the Airway structure, especially around the LAS VORTAC. LOTS and lots of traffic routed over LAS, NORTH/SOUTH, EAST/WEST and all in between.

You mentioned, earlier, the USA Southwest area, like Arizona. Well, Pardner, LAS ain't Arizona, sure.....but Phoenix is, and ya wanna guess the elevation of the Phoenix airport???

[edit on 1 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think I'm afraid to comment now. Replying a legitimate post got 'off topic'.

I don't even see your argument there weedwhacker........ The guy from Oz was trying to show me weather patterns.

The states are large. Various climates. I didn't say anything about Boise, or Las Vegas.

However, Boise, Vegas, and Florida all have chemtrails in common. Not America Central................Proper grammer for down there.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Already explained.

Less air traffic. Less overland. LOTS out in the Gulf, or the Pacific.

AND, I truly doubt most of the current inhabitants have the luxury to whip out video cameras and whine and moan about "chemtrails"....usually they're more interesetd in UFOs ( but not always )

I think mostly they're most interested in getting something to eat the next day, and providing for their families......

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Am I wrong? Your comparing a barrio in Mazatlan?

I don't, or haven't gone there in a long time. It's in North America; not America Central.

Im comparing California weather data to Juancarrasco, in Mexicos data. Both these are close to each other. Vandenburg is close to LA while Juancarrasco is the closest weather station to Mazatlan. I said that the warmer the weather at the surface, the cooler it would be in the upper air. You didnt believe me, so I decided to prove it to you

How can there be no chemtrails in the Caribbean side of America Central, but be tons in Florida? Same general weather, temperature, and overall climates.

There will be tons of contrails in Florida when the conditions are right. The same goes for the Carribean. The only difference is, that Florida is colder in winter, than the Carribean, so it naturally recieves more contrails. During the winter, both places are the same.....but because Florida sits in a subtropical zone, rather than a tropical zone, its different. Also, in Florida, prevailing winds from the north and west bring in cooler temperatures that do not extend as far into the Carribean.

Shall I prove this too?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I don't know how to tell you this again, The movies have it wrong. We don't fly around in thunder storms with goats, pigs, and chickens aboard.....Oh, and a lack parachutes.

There would be plenty of video footage of chemtrails; however, there aren't any down there.

Yes, the people can afford to eat, and have a camera. The poverty is not that bad....Especially compared to places in the states.

Im comparing California weather data to Juancarrasco, in Mexicos data. Both these are close to each other. Vandenburg is close to LA while Juancarrasco is the closest weather station to Mazatlan. I said that the warmer the weather at the surface, the cooler it would be in the upper air. You didn't believe me, so I decided to prove it to you

I've been to all the places you mentioned, but I wasn't talking about EYE witness accounts there. Those places all get chemtrails.

There will be tons of contrails in Florida when the conditions are right. The same goes for the Carribean

I fly in, and out of both places mucho. I see chemtrails all the time in Miami, and none anywhere in the Caribbean.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Like I said before, and like weedwhacker and the other pilots that have frequented ATS before....

There is more air traffic over Florida than the Carribean....why?

Because there are more airports in the states....

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hey, when I see chemtrails in the States it's not from a 1000 planes, but only one.

Not one plane down south makes the same chemtrails.

Remember deny ignorance.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The movies have it wrong. We don't fly around in thunder storms with goats, pigs, and chickens aboard.....Oh, and a lack parachutes.

NOW I know you're having a go at us.

Ever read this thread:

Majic's Informative Thread

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm not trolling J*ck. Chemtrails are real, and I presented a view from someone that spends a lot of time abroad.

I stated absolutely observing the skies in America Central. Every reason you've presented as to why DID NOT hold water; mi amigo.

Now, you resort to calling me names? Why, because I'll keep stating what I've seen, and you keep throwing insults to prove your point?
Si, mi Amigo

Oh, and what does telling you that the poverty isn't as bad as depicted in movies, have to do with a thread about trolls?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If chemtrails are real then there should be consistent results of elevated levels of whatever they're spraying, don't you agree?

Nearly every city and town have air quality stations, they're designed to sniff out pollution, hydrocarbons etc.

They're monitored daily and the results are usually made available to the public.

Now I already know the response to this, obviously these daily air tests are carried out by people employed by their respective governments, besides the absurdity of a mere council worker being part of some major world wide conspiracy, anyone can actually carry out similar tests. It would require you to get off the chair and spend a little money.

Having said that and I've asked this question before; Why can't the major chemtrail believers, the likes of Carnicon etc, spend the money to carry out these tests?

The old saying of putting your money where you mouth is, is pertinent here.

One last thing that needs to be considered when carrying out such tests is the presence of chemicals such as barium (a popular one for the chemtrailers) from ground based sources such as factories.

This thread will explain that better:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The mere presence of chemtrail clouds is not proof of anything, you need a whole lot more to make this conspiracy real.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Here's a link to an air quality review by Twietmeyer. You suggested an air quality test, but then started immediately ruling out elements that you seemed to deem from local factories.

I don't think you'd except any air test; so again see the above link.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I would accept air tests as long as they carried out without any bias.

Those results aren't telling us a few important things:

But there’s a scary thing: the air that most people breath is 0.0015 ppb barium. That means the level found in Phoenix (556,000 ppb) is 370,000,000 times the normal amount! So what’s going on here? What’s up with these crazy figures?

It turns out the answer is quite simple: they did not actually measure the concentration of barium in the air, they measured the concentration of barium in the airborne particulates.

That’s right, they measured how much barium there is in outdoor dust and smog. In the countryside the airborne dust has a lot of soil in it (especially with the noted “strong Arizona winds and dust storms), and in the city it also has industrial emissions. The amount of barium found is right in the normal range for soil (15,000 - 3,500,000 ppb), and being from a city, you’d also expect some barium emissions in there to bump up the figure. In short, these results are well within the normal (and safe) ranges.

contrailscience.com...

You have to ask why do these chemtrail truthers lie so often?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sure, and I can show you a million links to how the Governments, or the New World Order are tampering with the web, and skewing the news.

The people who are as many put it, "chemmies" aren't anything, but a grass roots movement.

On the other hand the debunkers' many times, besides being obtuse, can be paid shills; for that fact websites reporting the opposite.

I know where this will go. I said, she said, he said, You said. You mentioned air tests, and I provided a decent source for an air test.

That air test is now no good??? Amazing! Here's an article to how the spooks put websites, and articles up to further an agenda....InfoCom

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join