It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Trails: Are we being sprayed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi all.

I live out in the countryside in England & directly above are flight paths to Gatwick & Heathrow.

Looking back to when I was younger, a vapour trail from a jumbo jet wasn't that common a sight & when I did see them & as I always figured, the plane was always at a certain altitude & hence air temperature for the vapour trail to become visible & when it was, I could follow the aircraft & watch the end of the trail dissapear rapidly as the plane progressed - they didn't hang around for long!

However in the last year & most recently, I'm becoming more & more aware of thick trails being left very low in the sky that don't dissipate fast at all, in fact they linger.
Now I didn't start the chemical trail conspiracy & nor was I aware of it until after I'd noticed this strange phenomenon for myself & now I really do question whether we are being sprayed.

Well this afternoon I've seen this & caught it on camera outside in my garden. It was there when I went out with my tea & I didn't see the plane...it was already long gone.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
trolling for flags ???

i think those are ship-contrails..Sounds wierd, but thats how real-flaudless-science works !

Those are huge chunks of ice with hot air balloons, that is why they linger all day long..

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They're called contrails.

There is plenty of info via the web; however this one seems to answer your question the best: www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
tell me, do you know anybody who died from chemtrails? no?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flick
They're called contrails.

There is plenty of info via the web; however this one seems to answer your question the best: www.pbs.org...

You are joking of course
This nonsense must stop allready..

This site is DisInfo , nothing more. Pure BS.. Lies ..

Should be in the HOAX department...

Source
A lingering concern
If conditions are right, newly formed contrails will begin feeding off surrounding water vapor. Like vaporous cancers, they start growing and spreading. In time, they can expand horizontally to such an extent that they become indistinguishable from cirrus clouds, those thin, diaphanous sheets often seen way up high. These artificial cirrus clouds can last for many hours, and the amount of sky they end up covering can be astonishing: one study showed that contrails from just six aircraft expanded to shroud some 7,700 square miles.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Source www.pbs.org...

"A contrail will form behind a jet if, as exhaust gases cool and mix with surrounding air, the humidity is high enough and the temperature low enough for liquid water to condense. The air needs to be supersaturated and the temperature generally below -40°F, something that typically occurs only in the upper troposphere, the atmospheric layer several miles up where airliners cruise"

hmm well it's a warm sunny day, humidity is low & it's defintely not miles high.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

What an sorry debunk attempt .. this man shows consern, he see the changes and comes asking, what happens ? Wolfs going for a throat kill at ones, 'must stop this man from seeing it' !! Incredible ..

Sorry ars Fkrs...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Exactly! Just wait before the famous wolf pack arrives with their infamous dis-info mantra...

The chemtrail phenomenom is VERY real, there is too much evidence nowdays around that 'cloudwatchers' can't debunk. Guess i'll open up another beer and wait for the wolves to arrive...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Sorry, I never implied that so it's totally beyond the point.
It's like me asking if you know anyone who died or suffered any form of ill health from chemical pesticides sprayed on crops. You may not but there are.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar

Exactly! Just wait before the famous wolf pack arrives with their infamous dis-info mantra...

The chemtrail phenomenom is VERY real, there is too much evidence nowdays around that 'cloudwatchers' can't debunk. Guess i'll open up another beer and wait for the wolves to arrive...

it is redicules, check out this :

These artificial cirrus clouds can last for many hours, and the amount of sky they end up covering can be astonishing: one study showed that contrails from just six aircraft expanded to shroud some 7,700 square miles.

This basically say a contrial can cover 7.700 square miles ?
I dont buy it one bit ... I too saw planes when I was little, didnt see much of these trails , I remember clearly some times the planes had this small white stripe after them..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Hi, L.J.C

Extensive well done report !
How bizarre: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

FAA CONFIRMS ONGOING MILITARY OPERATION OVER U.S. EAST COAST
gators911truth.blogspot.com...

And if you want to report them, for stats:
Chemtrail Report.
www.s92527257.onlinehome.us...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by L.J.C

Hi, L.J.C

Extensive well done report !
How bizarre: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

FAA CONFIRMS ONGOING MILITARY OPERATION OVER U.S. EAST COAST
gators911truth.blogspot.com...

And if you want to report them, for stats:
Chemtrail Report.
www.s92527257.onlinehome.us...

Blue skies.

Excelent, the sheep may take on the wolfs soon !

I see these planes, I posted picture I have taken my self that looks like nothing other than massive fuel dumbing, but it is not fuel, we all know that !

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I moved next to international airport/military airforce base in 1978 and have seen A LOT of actual contrails during these years! And they sure as hell didn't stay up in our skies lingering for hours

I started a thread a while back about chemtrails here in Finland and have not seen a single one since then, and i can assure you that there have been cold days, warm days, days with high/low humidity. And there are propably hundreds of aircrafts up there every day, now where are the contrails

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C

hmm well it's a warm sunny day, humidity is low & it's defintely not miles high.

It doesn't really matter much what the weather conditions at the surface are. It's the conditions at the altitude at which the aircraft are flying that matters.

I'm not sure how you are determining the altitude of the contrail you photographed but according to the upper air soundings from Camborne, the air temperature at 30,000 feet (a very typical altitude for transatlantic air traffic) is -40.3ºC and the relative humidity is 79%. Persistant contrails will form readily under these conditions.

Camborne

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is what it looks like now, it's dispersed across the entire skyline!

Simly not the ordinary water vapour trails I've seen from planes throughout my life that dissapear.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Those photos look like perfectly normal results of one or more contrails. They don't always immediately disappear behind the jets, they form clouds sometimes. Just as nature forms clouds. At those altitudes they're called 'cirrus'.

Peruse this website:

Contrail Science

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by L.J.C

It doesn't really matter much what the weather conditions at the surface are. It's the conditions at the altitude at which the aircraft are flying that matters.

I'm not sure how you are determining the altitude of the contrail you photographed but according to the upper air soundings from Camborne, the air temperature at 30,000 feet (a very typical altitude for transatlantic air traffic) is -40.3ºC and the relative humidity is 79%. Persistant contrails will form readily under these conditions.

Camborne

Wow , fast Phage ... See you got some Comrade stars there, sweet thing ...

i think this Ats site is turning out to be just as controled as MSM, I have A WARINGING now too.... Incredible...

I see why ATS has such reputation on other forums, bunch of Pals with the same employer ..

Banning Any one telling what is up , Mel Fabregas, John Lear etc..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by L.J.C

Those photos look like perfectly normal results of one or more contrails. They don't always immediately disappear behind the jets, they form clouds sometimes. Just as nature forms clouds. At those altitudes they're called 'cirrus'.

Peruse this website:

Contrail Science

There you are too, you ppl have phone contact or what ! ??

Same rutine Every Time !!! lies !

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Cirrus clouds typically appear during the approach of a warm front. Cirrus clouds, like contrails are nothing more than ice crystals.
Cirrus

You have a warm front on the way. You can expect the cirrus clouds to get denser.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Your "WARN" is from an entirely different topic. Please don't lie.

John Lear is not banned.

Please don't lie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join