It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's getting crunked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Honestly. Am I the only one who isn't bothered by Obama having his little "Beer Summit" ?

Why is Fox News making a big deal about it? Are they that bitter because they weren't invited? Grow up crybabies

Seems like everyone needs a reason to bash the president....but yet, they praised Bush when he did what when he was told a second plane crashed into the WTC? He sat there. They praised him for every speech he made even though he could never finish a sentence without sounding like a complete moron. They praise Bush when he would consider gay marriage a more serious issue than terrorism.

In my opinion, Republicans need to grow up and accept the fact Obama is their president now.

Oh no, Obama's going to partay. Get over it.

I don't care about stars, flags, or replies. I needed to rant.

Thanks.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Could you please give me at least one issue that somebody can criticize Obama on and not get labeled a hater, or racist, or any other label one cares to invent?

I really have no interest in Obama's beer bash. IMO, it is a publicity stunt. Instead of mediating between his buddy and this cop, why doesn't Obama go mediate between Israel and the Palestinians?

At least then I could respect the guy for trying to do his job rather than criticize him for butting in where he doesn't belong.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Honestly. Am I the only one who isn't bothered by Obama having his little "Beer Summit" ?

Well, we don't want him getting drunkered and chocking on a pretzel now do we?

That would be sooo embarrassing for a president.

Oh wait ....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When George Bush was President, dissent was patriotic. Now that Obama is President we just need to accept it?

When things go right (rarely) for him, it is yay me! When things go bad (all the time) it is blame Bush. What a loser.

So Obama, go ahead a have your "Beer Summit", I wouldn't expect anything more from you anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
That would be sooo embarrassing for a president.

Not as embarrassing as thinking there are 57 states.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think it's great. A great waste of time and energy. What the hell is the point of it? Certainly not to apologize and say "man, I'm a turd I should have lept my mouth shut before learning all the facts." If anything he's going to try and push "race guilt" on the cop.

I like how the "black guy" gets a Red Stripe, the "white guy" gets a Blue Moon and the Pres gets the fence-sitting standby Bud.

It's like they all consulted with public relations firms to be assigned their "favorite" beers.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Isn't that supposed to happen at 6PM? Quick,where's the remote?

Just hope Barry doesn't cut up a few lines..Crowley would be obliged to bust him.

Oh wait! That would be racial profiling!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

He went to Egypt, remember? And even then, he got bashed for it.

I don't care, I think it's great this president knows how to throw a party. Even though I don't approve of him being my president, he's still a good guy..just in the wrong crowd.

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Isn't the media barred from the event?

At least Fox News is, and should be. They're such bitter crybabies.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

My only concern is if they will be drinking Malt Liquor at this "beer summit".

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I could really care less.

Obama stepped on a racially loaded question like a landmine. Now he has to make up for it by bringing these two people to the white house for a beer.

I wish I could go to the white house for a beer. That would be cool

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Not as embarrassing as thinking there are 57 states.

See, you just can't count ... 50 states + grief cycle

Simple math really.

[edit on 30 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

I could really care less.

Obama stepped on a racially loaded question like a landmine. Now he has to make up for it by bringing these two people to the white house for a beer.

I wish I could go to the white house for a beer. That would be cool

Exactly. I would go also. The more important thing here is that he is trying to diffuse a highly charged racial situation. We would should all learn by Obama's action. Sit down and work things out.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by jsobecky

Isn't the media barred from the event?

Sounds like something this lib admin would do.

Transparency? Ha!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
We would should all learn by Obama's action.

We have.

Listen to him and watch what he does, and then say and do the exact opposite.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So isnt this poor cop going to this meeting with two angry, racist black men the equivalent of a black man sitting down with beers with a couple of KKK members?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Could you please give me at least one issue that somebody can criticize Obama on and not get labeled a hater, or racist, or any other label one cares to invent?

Where on earth do you fellas pull this out? Where is it that when ever somebody is critical of Obama here they get called a racist, hater? Where did race come into this? Did the OP call every critic a racist or are you yourself pulling the race card out??

There is a literal flood of garbage on this forum from you fellas and yet less than 1% of em do I find anybody who labels the critic a racist. Tell me when on earth will you guys get back to arguing the real matters? His polices? I tell ya the dems are having a field day getting the fringe all worked up about BS and attention away from the policies they are passing through.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

I just want to know if the Prez has a presidential beer bong.

presidential keg stands in the oval office?

C Span drinking games?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
When you say obamas getting crunked, are you implying that after a couple beers, obama is going to break out the presedential stash and spark up a big joint? Because if you ask me, giving an angry black dude and a cop alcohol might not be the best course of action.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I demand footage of Obama doing a keg stand..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join