It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling Fireball in Mexico 07/26/09

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The three vids there do look like they could be contrails.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Those all look totally like contrails.

They don't particularly look like "fire balls."

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by warrenb

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above are from here: www.kolumbus.fi...

From here: here: www.mchenrycountyblog.com...

A good shot with the plane visible:

[edit on 7/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
entirely possible

beyond my expertise

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You're right, they don't look like fireballs. Neither does the video in the OP. Neither do these. But people still call them fireballs.
www.liveleak.com...
science-hub.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thats just silly, clearly an airplane

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think that if I saw the first one up in the sky, I would assume it was a plane. But I'd still briefly wonder why the tip looks as goofy as it does.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
For those of you saying contrails, then showing obvious contrails flying in a horizontal manner isn't a good enough explanation for what the op presented.

What kind of airplane dives straight towards the ground, because it doesn't look like it is following the curvature of the earth to me.?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It looks that way because it is flying away from the camera (and because the quality of the video is so bad). The plane and the leading edge of the contrail are concealed by the trailing portion of the contrail.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
To me it kind of lookslike that space shuttle accident.
The whole speed kind of thing.

Not every thing that falls out of the sky just zips down like a shooting star.
Distance, speed and size can make large differences in how things look.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The time of the day the OP video was shot pretty much confirms it's a reflection off contrail to me. If it had been midday, I would have been skeptical of the explanation, but it appears to happen in the evening, where the sun often turns clouds and such those colors.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
how is it possible it has mass and is not falling as if it does??? thats what puzzles me....im pretty damn sure that if it were a satelite or any other object from space that it would achieve maximum velocity after at least minutes into the video.....??? weeeeiiirrrrd... S + F

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I do not believe it is Sun reflecting off a contrail. Just does not fit.

Its not an aircraft (unless it is one that fell suddenly near the end of the vid)

It is not a meteor, not enough speed.

It is obviously at a very high altitude..but by the speed almost has to be a controlled entry. Maybe some secret military thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

please correct me if im wrong but can i make a logical deduction? if its going towards the earth it has mass.....but isnt it also true that which has mass should be gaining some kind of velocity? and this is obviously not small either.
thats what puzzles me.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree, it was a passenger or large military transport jet, with it's contrail illuminated by the sunset.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

lmao are you guys serious???? really??
what ever keeps you asleep at night i guess....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Anyone starting to see where I am going, it is a freaking jet.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Okay i posted all vids that were already posted, sorry.

LOL.

I think it's a jet, in fact I would bet a silver dime on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Cool vid! Someone should do some research and see where the ISS was at the time this thing was falling in Mexico. Not saying it's the ISS of course, maybe something they deliberately killed off or something. If the ISS was in the vicinity that would be an interesting coincidence. If it wasn't, would be interesting to see where the 1 or 2 paths it took prior to when this event happened --maybe NASA knew about it and made sure it wasn't in the area.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
like i said i feel the same applies if its a jet....but c'mon really? a jet? no one answered me when i said and asked about anything having mass would be falling soooo much faster than that i dont care what vantage point your in...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
how is it possible it has mass and is not falling as if it does??? thats what puzzles me....im pretty damn sure that if it were a satelite or any other object from space that it would achieve maximum velocity after at least minutes into the video.....??? weeeeiiirrrrd... S + F

Because it's an airplane traveling across the sky. You think it's just coincidence?

You have seen videos of airplanes and their contrails reflecting.

You can go out in the evening and see clouds that are of that color all the time. Also you can in the morning, when the angle of the sun is low.

If it was an object, then it would have fallen out of the sky, and atleast reached a speed of terminal velocity minus any wind friction and so forth. If it was going at enough speed to keep going across the sky, it would have moved much faster. And it would have been something like it was skipping across the atmosphere.

The reason it starts out of nowhere is that contrails only happen at certain temperatures and such. So when the air does not meet the conditions, nothing. Then as soon as it does, they start. Depending on the conditions, the contrail will disappear after a certain amount of time(This is one of the arguments people use for chemtrails, because they stay so long).

And so in the end, you get the video.

Gotta be able to explain that which can be explained, and debunk that which is false in order to uncover the actual truth. Just accepting it is something else because it fits existing beliefs is a good way of being fooled or never finding the truth.

I thought it was a weird fireball of some kind too, which is why I am thankful when people can explain it. Has nothing to do with wanting to stay asleep, I believe there is other life out there, and don't think the idea they visit is crazy at all etc. But I won't be settling for any wooden nickels.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join