It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus tell us who satan was? Name is Baraq O Bam-maw..if wrong prove it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rebel9

Hi rebel/

Now, the Bible WAS ASSEMBLED in it's current form as a way to control the masses. It was done so by the Council of Nicea, convened by Constantine, King of the Roman Empire around the 300s, CE. They came together to assemble the religious texts that most closely related Constantine's views on his new found Christianity (which he discovered was the best way to establish rule in Gaul, as it had recently taken to Christianity).

Again to control the masses!
Why?
It has nothing to do with control...why do you say CONTROL?
The Church is NOT about Control....it never has been...so sick and tired of LIES that are spread out by those same ones that are doing the Controlling!
Without the people, there is NO church to gather and worship,sing hymns and pray to(as it written in Genesis with the Angels,sang and praised the Lord)
King Constantino's Mother was a Christian.(founder of the Cross of Christ)
It was NOT new to him!
In the Old Testament, God ANNOINTS His Kings for a reason...The CROWN of thorns that Christ wore SYMBOLIZED a King.
The same reasons that KINGS wear a CROWN and also when a couple get married...all of this has a meaning behind it!
Also that same reason Constantine is a Saint of Orthodox Christian Faith.
...people are making mistakes and continue to mimic other false teachings of the Truth of Saint Constantine and what HE stands for.
King David sinned.....But it was GOD who placed him with a CROWN.

The same reason as to WHY the MURDER of the Tzar of Russia Martyr and Saint Nicholas was Executed along with his family in 1918(The Emperor, the Anointed of God, the Protector of the Orthodox Church) ....once you connect the dots, it makes sense!

Click on the link to learn more...
What has MONARCY have to do with Christ?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

There is another thread on this.

I am surprised that the mods have let you have this thread so long.

But, yes, I do believe it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

There is another thread on this.

I am surprised that the mods have let you have this thread so long.

But, yes, I do believe it.

Please mr. mod wannabe point out this other thread...
Because a search doesn't find it if it exists.
i just looked again.

But thanks for adding to the topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
You don't have to prove a negative. You have to prove the positive, that's the way it works. So you prove it, you can't because it's ludicrous.

and btw, there was no Jesus, they made him up to control you. Have a nice day.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by damwel]

I LIKE THIS POST! Its wierd, back in those good ole days, you had prophets here there and everywhere. Why have I not seen or heard of one in my entire life? Maybe he works in Tesco...Hmmm

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

and btw, there was no Jesus, they made him up to control you. Have a nice day.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by damwel]

Really.

REALLY? There was no Jesus. Hmmm... I think you are quite mistaken.
There are manuscripts, upon manuscripts of a man named Jesus from Nazareth. Whether you believe he was the Messiah? That's your call. Don't deny he existed.

The Ancient Library of Qumran and Modern Scholarship (Library of Congress, Washington, DC)
metalab.unc.edu...
An Introduction to the Dead Sea Scrolls (The Shrine of the Book, Jerusalem)

For more information about these manuscripts visit this external web site:

The Nag Hammadi Library has manuscripts on his account too.
www.webcom.com...

Thats just 2 out of a bunch. I just dont feel like getting more.
Not only has it been proven that a man named Jesus from Nazareth existed, it was proven that he was a greatly influencial man.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Havok you are right, it has been proven that a man called Jesus did exist. However, one point to mention is that back in the times he lived in, it was common practice to have marriages early etc. And that those who were not married we the minority, something which would have surely been documented. However, we have seen no such things where somebody has written that he was unmarried.

Which suggests that he was infact married.

Son of God, married?! :O

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

satan is a fallen angel, not a spirit.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bra1nwash

So says the Bible...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All you people who are attacking the claims of the poster or are, in some cases, attacking the christian faith, must at least accept that this is a startling coincidence?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bra1nwash

Hi bra1nwash/

Satan is a bodiless spirit!
He is known to be a fallen angel.

The first such beings to be created were the angels.
God endowed them with great abilities and settled them in His heavenly abode.
However, though the angels possessed a great deal of perfection, they were not absolutely perfect, and so were open to the influence of passions.
Thus it came about that some of the angels, seduced by the thought of their limited perfections, entered a state of pride, which became the cause of their fall.
Lucifer was the first to rebel in pride against his Creator, and he was followed by many other angels who left God.
But to leave God means to leave life and embrace death
Angels and Demons

Are all Angelic hosts bodiless?
Yes,
This is why they can appear and dissapear at will.
Demons also transform into angels of Light....for deception and to bring one to pride(well known to Lucifer who rebelled and became a fallen angel)
Humility is Satans WEAKness!

Comparing men with angels, St. Paul quoted they words of an ancient prophet who spoke of God: O Lord - what is man, that Thou art mindful of him?
Or the son of man, that Thou visitest him?
Thou madest him a little lower than the Angels; Thou crownest him with glory and honor, and didst set him over the works of Thy hands; Thou has put all things in subjection under his feet (Heb. 2:6-8; Ps. 8:4-6).
Nature of Angels

Having no body, they posses one, but not against one's will.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv
reply to post by havok

Havok you are right, it has been proven that a man called Jesus did exist. However, one point to mention is that back in the times he lived in, it was common practice to have marriages early etc. And that those who were not married we the minority, something which would have surely been documented. However, we have seen no such things where somebody has written that he was unmarried.

Which suggests that he was infact married.

Son of God, married?! :O

Hi Tough/

You say that it is Proven that Jesus Christ never existed?
And Yet, you write/quote///''one point to mention that back in the times He lived in'?
As you say, if Jesus Christ never existed?
How do you know of back in the times He lived in?
So where are the documents of Jesus Christ EVER shown to be married?
If He did not exist, then surely neither did His non existent wife!

The Bible is the most Known BOOK to be read and examined,over and over again.
Scripture is very clear that Jesus Christ is not married.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by helen670

Actually Satan and the angels cast out have the ability to manifest in the flesh just as Jesus was able to walk around in a fleshy suit. And since he is not bound by the laws of death as we are, Satan and friends have always been here on earth, hence all the "alien" pictures drawings sculptures figurines that are being found even to this day. HUMANS are the ones with spirits. Satan being described as a ghost was done just to lay blame on him for mankinds faults and misdeeds. Man is evil because its his nature to be evil not because "the Devil made me do it". Born in sin, remember?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And Obomba is not the Anti-jesus but he may pave the road that leads to him, still not known yet. The Anti-Jesus is a lover of men, in other words a homosexual. Which explains the homosexual movements severity and the push for its acceptance. Has nothing to do with human rights because if that was the case then we would have to accept pedophilia since most pedophiles actually believe they love the lil ones they rape and honestly see no wrong in their sexual preference, the same excuse used to ok the homosexuals train of thought and justify THEIR behaviour. So the homosexual acceptance is leading to the acceptance of the Anti-Jesus. Remember everything Satan does completely goes against what God intended for mankind, marriage between opposite sexes, peace, love, honor, everything is twisted for Satans benefit, not human rights. Its just hidden under such a title to make it look humane and the right thing to do. Soooo the AC will have no biological children but may be married with kids.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I personally think he will be all out homosexual with the rainbows and glitter and come down hard on the heterosexuals the same as Believers in God. But who knows, he is supposed to fool many people, even the hardcore followers of God, so maybe his homosexuality will be hidden until the day he defiles the Temple and says he is to be worshipped.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Oh dear! You take widely acknowledged facts, even the Catholics agree, but not you, because you have too much pride to back down and admit your mistakes and madness, and twist these facts into what suits you, and you say I am misleading? I'd say like Rene in 'Allo 'Allo -- You stupid stupid woman!

May God forgive you. Or like Jesju would have said it: Forgive her, since she doesn't know what she's doing..... Take your pills and go to bed. I give up. You are the first user I have pressed the ignore button on here.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

Hi max

Jesus Christ took flesh and became MAN....He lowered Himself as God and became a human.
Jesus Christ is not an Angel...He is God in the Flesh as Scriptures clearly say.
Angels are bodiless spirits..they are MESSENGERS.
In the Old Testament they appeared to many prophets to warn them of disasters and be of help to the people, and so also they appeared in the New Testament to a few of the Apostles.

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT..Spelling

[edit on 8/6/2009 by helen670]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Wow let's all quote a book that has been added to and taken from in order to give power to few over many. Furthermore let me say that a loving god wouldn't give u a choice and throw u in the worst place u can imagine because u made the wrong choice. Also satan is just a scapegoat so christians can feel a little better about they're evil and condascending actions. Satan comes from the name Lucifer (who predates the bible) the horned god of the earth. He is not "evil" we are, he is not a "liar" because if ur going by the bible he is an angel and is incapable of lying. The angels were created to serve "jehova" who came after many other gods that most definately were before him!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mgodgasm
Satan comes from the name Lucifer (who predates the bible) the horned god of the earth.

Eh, no. Lucifer is a Latin word which means morningstar, which is an astronomical phenomenon. When planet Venus rise in the East just before the Sun rise. Satan is Hebrew, and Hebrew is one of the oldest languages we have and predates Latin with several thousand years.

Satan, or Ha-Shatan, is one of many "morningstars" or divine princes, and in Latin calling Satan Lucifer with a capital L (which btw is a modern thing) one shows Satan respect as THE Morningstar, as prince of this world. Lucifer was also the name of the Roman god of the morningstar, and the first time we hear of this god with this name is a couple of hundred years BC. Hence the word/name Satan is much older than Lucifer. Satan has never assumed being THE Morningstar in Hebrew tradition. Jesjuah, however, did, in the letters of John and Revelation.

The horned god of the earth is Pan, Lucifer has nothing to do with the earth at all in Roman myth and lore, he is the god of the morningstar and protects people of divine burden, like royal people and such.

There has to be a stop in giving Satan the title as THE Morningstar or Lucifer. He just ain't! His constallation in the sky is Draco in the aphex of the northern hemisphere where he is seen as the Dragon, seated in the high chair of the Father, as the high protector of Babylon, Bel the Dragon. Why we keep the Byblo-Roman Zodiac instead of the Egypto-Hebrew Masaroth is a mystery to me. In the ancient Masaroth the Egyptians saw Asar (Osiris) with the crown of Upper- and Lower Egypt, sitting at that chair, while the Hebrews saw the Father or El, using the Earth as his footstool. Draco is the head and right arm in the constellation the Father. And when st. Stephan witnessed about what he saw in the sky he was stoned to death by command of Saul Paulus whose known for NT epistles like Corinteans and Romans.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Hi Tough/

I want to apologise for mis-reading your post.
You said It was proven that Jesus Christ existed...I misunderstood and answered that He did in fact exist.
The rest of my post is as.

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join