It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus tell us who satan was? Name is Baraq O Bam-maw..if wrong prove it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Luke 10:18
Isaiah14:14

Jesus said - I saw Satan fall as lightning (Baraq) from the heavens or heights (Bamah).

www.biblestudytools.com...

baw-rak

bam-maw

Listen to the word's spoke as they was intended to when jesus said it.

If you out what Jesus said...
It say's "I saw Satan fall as Baraq O Bam-maw " or Baraq U Bam-maw
Roughly.

So is it just tricky word play or is this really what Jesus meant?

I am not saying He is satan or the antichrist...
Just that for what ever sense ..Jesus said it...
So i am at a lose for word's.
Help me debunk this.
If it's wrong in any way..slap a Hoax on it....I want to know if it's really what Jesus said.

Either way this has a Eire feeling to it..IDK why

[edit on 30-7-2009 by TheAmused]

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You don't have to prove a negative. You have to prove the positive, that's the way it works. So you prove it, you can't because it's ludicrous.

and btw, there was no Jesus, they made him up to control you. Have a nice day.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by damwel]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Assuming that your interpretation of the names are correct then couldn't I assume that a powerful malevolent spirit has fallen and manifested as a comparatively less powerful civil servant?

Dealing with evil is easier if it's the President, than if its a spirit operating outside of the reach of men.

For me I sleep easier knowing that evil is bound by an oath to operate within the framework of our laws.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
At least this is something unique to the whole 'anti-christ' lunacy.

Baraq-O-maw-goooooooooooodd!

Sorry had to do it. Cheers.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I usually steer clear of the religious theories however yours is kind of interesting. Do you suppose it could be mixed up in several different ways according to the links above?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Lmfao yeah it's always something else.

But if it's true..

Jesus said "Behold I saw Satan as baraq O Bam-maw"

The odd's would be astronomical.
He already has more hit's than any person alive or dead on google...claiming he is the anti-Christ.
He has more hit's than Hitler!!

It just creep's me out now is all im sayin.

Plus i was hoping someone with more smart's than me could prove it wrong.

Before i have a nightmare.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Ohhhh i forgot you knew this as fact.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Great thread Amused.

How about another hint, what do you think about how the Catch-Word "Obama Nation" got so big during his campaign? Any connection there with the Bible prophecy that the AC will commit the "ABOMINATION" of desolation?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Hi TheAmused,

Satan will not be the Antcihrist and the Antichrist wont be Satan.
Why?

The devil cannot become a Human being, he is spirit and needs to possess a body to do his EVIL work.
The Antichrist will be a poor soul who will freely accept Satans proposition and be his puppet....
Esaias...
13 But thou saidst in thine heart, I will go up to heaven,
I will set my throne above the stars of heaven: I will sit on a lofty mount, on the lofty mountains toward the north:
14 I will go up above the clouds: I will be like the Most High.
15 But now thou shalt go down to hell, even to the foundations of the earth.
16 They that see thee shall wonder at thee,
and say, This is the man that troubled the earth,
that made kings to shake;

And luke Chapter10
13 Woe unto thee,
Chorazin!
woe unto thee, Bethsaida!(These two will play a role as to where the Antichrist shall be raised)
for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment,
than for you.
15 And thou, Capernaum,
which art exalted to heaven,
shalt be thrust down to hell.
16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
17 And the seventy returned again with joy,
saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18 And he said unto them,
I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Luke 10:18
Isaiah14:14

Jesus said - I saw Satan fall as lightning (Baraq) from the heavens or heights (Bamah).

baw-rak

bam-maw

Listen to the word's spoke as they was intended to when jesus said it.

If you out what Jesus said...
It say's "I saw Satan fall as Baraq O Bam-maw " or Baraq U Bam-maw
Roughly.

So is it just tricky word play or is this really what Jesus meant?

I am not saying He is satan or the antichrist...
Just that for what ever sense ..Jesus said it...
So i am at a lose for word's.
Help me debunk this.
If it's wrong in any way..slap a Hoax on it....I want to know if it's really what Jesus said.

Either way this has a Eire feeling to it..IDK why

[edit on 30-7-2009 by TheAmused]

My real question is why cant some see who put the earth in the current position it is in, and what he did, the blood formula which most cannot see has been in production for many years now, not just now. Instead its this type of talk w/o even seeing what happened in the previous 9 years setting this stage. Feel free to have your own opinion but look deeper. THE 1z YOU SENSE ARE IN HIGH RANKING POS. ABOVE ANY ILLUMINATE IN ALL GLOBAL GOVS. BEST WAY TOO OBSERVE THEM IS TO WATCH HIGH RANKING POLITICAL PEOPLE ON THE NEWS WHEN THEY GOT GROUPS OF PEOPLE BEHIND THEM AND STUDY THE FOLKS IN THE BACKGROUND (BODY LANGUAGE-FACIAL FEATURES-ATTITUDE-ATIRE)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
if it has religous meaning just ignore it.....

The bible and all related texts were just made up as a way to control the population for the future by kings and rulers of the time....

They are all the same story but with different names and symbolism....

You would be better off using your reseach powers and facilities to push Obama into full Disclosure of the alien presence.....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

I sound like a broken record but I forgot you knew this as fact, too. And to clarify, I am not a religious proponent by any means, I just dislike when people declare conjecture as fact. Unless you were present at the writing of the original bible, you can't present that statement as if you KNOW.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well i find its safe to assume on this as no-one has still been able to prove that any of these people from the Bible or related texts ever existed....

and until otherwise is shown to me I will continue to make the above statment....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
explain to me how you know as fact that those texts were written purely for manipulation purposes. i'm intrigued.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
You don't have to prove a negative. You have to prove the positive, that's the way it works. So you prove it, you can't because it's ludicrous.

I've always wondered how the bible comdemning a oneworld government would in some way, at the same time, encourage it.
I've also wondered how if christians are so brainwashed, why it is there are so many on this site.
I mean, the bible is SUPPOSED to be used for control, yet preaches against it, they say. Hmm.
Seems like people enjoy hopping on the safe'n'certified blame wagon without getting too indepth.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
But isn't Obama's name really Barry Sotoro?

This is the sort of psuedo prophetic nonsense that really twists my nipples. It's all bs. First they setup the premisse, linked to satan which, through indoctrination since childhood is supposed to fabricate a fear based reaction, for control obviously. Then they fabricate the circumstance to fit the premisse.

Again, ALL THIS IS PSUEDOPROPHETIC PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION. This is how psychopaths work. They analyze (and sometimes fabricate) your fears and then they provide the stimulus to control you by them.

Wake up. Christ and antichrist are archetypes, they manifest themselves endlessly through the universal fractal. There is nothing to be scared of, it's just yin and yang, and can be lived or unlived with nothing more than an individual choice.

I hope the mods forgive the billboard all caps, but some of us have to keep the sheep sane.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
well i find its safe to assume on this as no-one has still been able to prove that any of these people from the Bible or related texts ever existed....

and until otherwise is shown to me I will continue to make the above statment....

Prove to me that Isaac Newton existed, please. Or Galileo?
Prove to me that you had great great grandparents.
Pictures of them? They could be anybody.......see what I'm gettin' at?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

there was no Jesus
Damsel,
pretty bold statement, can you back it up w/ some proof?
you're probly gonna wish he didn't exist.

Again, ALL THIS IS PSUEDOPROPHETIC PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION. This is how psychopaths work. They analyze (and sometimes fabricate) your fears and then they provide the stimulus to control you by them
i like this though.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 30-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

hi/

So, If there was no Jesus Christ,then why is it that Christianity is always attacked and ridiculed?
Why the need to search and keep searching for PROOF of whats in the Bible, if it is false?
In your own words,Why search for a NEGATIVE?
Historians are those exact people we read in the Bible.
The Bible is the HISTORY of those mentioned.
I would say there is more evidence pointing to TRUTH found in the Bible, then History of that which is taught in the schools!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Baraq O Bam-maw

I was washing my car and 'Broke the Sham-Wow'

Vince Shlomi is the 'Devil incarnate' who will bring destruction; 'Yea!, though I walk through the Valley of Streams my holy Shom-waw doeth blesseth me with Its divine protection.....Ah, Choo!'

("Shom-waw" is the ancient spelling, translated directly from the third-level Aramaic texts, as provided by Mel Gibson.)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join