It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New trail cam pic of bigfoot and UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae9e7557e78b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da211cd4a011.jpg[/atsimg]
Well, this looks like Chewbacca. If Chewbacca was a mythical creature that lived in the woods I would say that this is it. I don't know really, it looks like a pretty good picture of bigfoot. But its just a picture from a trail cam, it can easily be faked.

The Bigfoot creature may have been captured on a remote trail camera placed in the Sierra National Forest, based on photography evidence released by Sanger Paranormal Society.

Investigator Jeffrey Gonzalez said Tuesday night that multiple cameras were put in place in this remote area on Memorial Day weekend, and retreived on June 7, 2009.

Gonzalez said they did not immediately see the evidence, but upon closer inspection, noticed what appears to be the Bigfoot creature.

Gonzalez said a group returned to the site to review the exact capture spot after many theories surfaced once the original image was released in early July.

The tree stump theory was ruled out, he said, because the "dark object" is not there. Gonzalez said the bear theory does not stand up either, because the image does not have a snout on the head.

"You can see features of a human face such as the nose, mouth and chin," Gonzalez reports.

"The arms on a bear, when standing, do not hang that far down. We also took measures on how high this thing was. According to the leaves and the branches that were covering the object's face, the tape measure said it was between 8 and 9 feet tall. The same camera that took the picture of the object also took pictures of other objects such as black bear and deer, which does not resemble the object in any way."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

story
But what interesting about this bigfoot story is the correlation with UFO sightings.

Aside from this single image, Gonzalez points out that there were three additional images taken several days earlier near midnight, where a bright light lit up the area.

His group cannot account for how this happened, except that they are ruling out a flashlight as the source of the light in the images.

The following three images are of the unknown light source at this same location captured just after midnight on May 22, 2009, in the same area.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad37c79cd29c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd39d8d57b2f.jpg[/atsimg]

So the UFO twist is sort-of a new spin on a bigfoot sighting. Maybe bigfoots aren't some giant ape living in the forests. Maybe they are aliens. Could explain why they are so tough to find.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

I enhanced the images of the apparent UFO with some startling results!!!

IRM

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Was the trail cam pointed at the sky? Why would it be pointed at the sky if it was? I mean, if it were to try and catch birds, wouldn't they have already flown past by the time the camera sensed their motions and took the picture?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Yes, I am not sure what the trail cam was pointing at for the UFO pics. Maybe it was another trail cam instead of the one that took the "bigfoot" image.

Strange UFO type sighting have been captured before on trail cams. Off the top of my head I can think of this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this video

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
really now.... come on people lol

how hard would it of been to wait the extra 2-3secs and taken the picture when the supposed 'Big Foot' wasn't behind the tree....

Unfort i'm still not convinced about the whole big foot sillyness....

have a better chance of getting a clear picture of a bunyip lol

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by testrat

I enhanced the images of the apparent UFO with some startling results!!!

IRM

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
No arguing that it could be anything... Nice and blurry behind the trees as only Bigfoot can do it...

However, whatever it is, it's pretty big compared to the guy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64ea8190e581.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae9e7557e78b.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit: Or maybe not. The frames/zoom don't seem to match exactly.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok everyone I have been an outdoorsman my whole life up one coast and down the other and even though I believe in Bigfoot, I am going to have to say that this is NOT a bigfoot picture. Notice the long shiny finger like digits coming from the hands (paws) in picture two. Those are actually claws. What this is a picture of is a brown bear standing on his hind legs scratching his back up against a true. The askewed image shows what appears to be the dome of the head but is actually part of the left side of the head/ear which makes this illusion.

As for the second picture that is someone adjusting the camera and forgetting to turn off the camera. The light is actually and LED hat light that is penetrating a beam into the night sky.

thanks everyone I will be here all day.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindlessbombs
Ok everyone I have been an outdoorsman my whole life up one coast and down the other and even though I believe in Bigfoot, I am going to have to say that this is NOT a bigfoot picture. Notice the long shiny finger like digits coming from the hands (paws) in picture two. Those are actually claws. What this is a picture of is a brown bear standing on his hind legs scratching his back up against a true. The askewed image shows what appears to be the dome of the head but is actually part of the left side of the head/ear which makes this illusion.

As for the second picture that is someone adjusting the camera and forgetting to turn off the camera. The light is actually and LED hat light that is penetrating a beam into the night sky.

thanks everyone I will be here all day.

Hmm those claws appear to be jpeg artifacts made worse by the second bigfoot images over sharpening (if you notice the leaves in the trees also have the same effect to em) I wouldnt trust any detail in a digital enhanced image that was clearly a row of staggered pixels. Given the blurry nature of the image the artifacts could easily be simply graphical noise and how the camera deals with out of focus or moving objects (most things that looks like it could be moving in that image has similar artifacts on it).

I also don't like how the second images red outline shows a nose on the heads profile when in the original you can tell that 'nose' is made simply by the foreground leaves cutting into the dark shadow of the supposed head. really irks me when 'detail' outlines are added to an image to make you see an areas shape thats not really there to begin with since it forces the brain to not come up with its own conclusions, and theres nothing worse than a leading question.

Not disagreeing with your bear theory mindlessbombs since it very well probably is. Its definitely an interesting image, but just to subjective to be good proof in my mind.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My first thought when I saw this thread was this...........
(for those who remember the six million dollar man)

Steve Austin and Oscar Goldman are in a remote region of the California mountains as part of a team working with high tech earthquake sensors. When two geologists - Ivan and Marlene Bekey - disappear in mysterious circumstances tracks of the legendary wild beast called Sasquatch or Bigfoot are found nearby. Ivan is soon found safe but in a state of shock. However, there is no sign of Marlene. When Bigfoot later attacks the team's base camp Steve pursues and fights with the beast unaware that he is being monitored by aliens who are living in a nearby mountain. During the fight one of Bigfoot's arms becomes detached revealing that it is not an animal but some form of robot. Bigfoot flees (complete with the removed arm!) and Steve follows it into a cave. This turns out to be inside the mountain occupied by the aliens and Steve is soon rendered unconscious, captured and analysed by them.

When he awakes, Steve learns from Shalon - a female alien - that Bigfoot was built and controlled by the aliens to protect them. The earthquake sensor team had been attacked as they had identified a volcanic vent that powered the alien colony. Meanwhile Oscar learns that a major earthquake is predicted along the main San Medrian fault line within the next few hours which jeopardises all the Californian west coast cities. Only a controlled underground nuclear explosion to trigger a smaller man made earthquake along a smaller tributary fault line will prevent the main earthquake from happening. Oscar authorises this knowing that Steve and Marlene are still missing in the area concerned and will be at serious risk from the explosion and subsequent earthquake

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

Creepy! Is it possible it was a full moon on an overcast night, and there was a break in the clouds?

I agree with mindlessbombs that the bigfoot picture is most likely a bear. That is what I thought when I first saw it too

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I don't think its a bear but I am pretty sure it is someone in a suit.Wouldn't be that hard to do and people are so gullible.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

Okay, so just wondering why you don't think it is a bear? It's a pretty dodgy picture to begin with!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I dont think thats a bear, im not sold on that being a Bigfoot either though.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Who ever or what ever it is is tall. If he is 6 feet then "IT" is 12 feet. Lootk at the tree limb. He is infront of the tree and the thing is behind it. The tree limb is over his head and across it neck. You can fake anything now days but if this is fake is it a good one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/142b390f0f2c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3a0b0cf3840.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think the "detail lines" are there to purposely throw everyone off and show portrayed features instead of "actual" features. The long arm is actually a normal size front bear leg. The pixallated picture could very well show a paw at the end of the apendage. I am leaning towards BigfootNZ on that aspect. The outline that shows a nose of the creature "bear" is actually the left ear of the bear. As it is looking cock-eyed in the opposite direction of the camera. Next time your dog of cat scratches their back on the floor watch their behavior and you will see what im talking about. Now lets go for an obvious look. Notice the smooth, shiny, short brown coat. That is definately a bear's coat. It may be shadowy and pixelated but I now it is a bear. Also a bigfoot would have long, matted hair that hangs off the body instead of being so clean. Bears are a clean animal that frequently is cleaning itself. Think about it how many dirty bears have you seen. haha.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Think about it how many dirty bears have you seen.

One pretty famous one comes to mind.

Dick Butkus !!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Is it just me, or do those pictures look different to each other? Angled differently or something. They just don't match up perfectly in my opinion. Which means what we see in the picture is manipulated to look a certain way perhaps.

Just like the magic of hollywood!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yea its a differant angle, but if you look at the one with they guy in it you will notice something dark(possibly a rotted tree) behind him.

Whatever is behind the guy I would be money is what is being shown as bigfoot, just at a differant angle.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

yes to me they look different and not just different angle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join