It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Hacker-US Intelligence agencies have ET craft that run on clean, pollution free energy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Won't take long to get 20

but my email is standauffish at earthlink.net (It's posted on my website so its not confidential
)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
But I do not doubt there ARE methods out there and in use extracting the ZPE as we type.

Neither do I in fact that is why Pegasus was created. our team is actively working on that in the yahoo group...

BUT as you say You need about 5 grand just to make a prototype to test the concept..

After that come patents, attorney fees production and marketing costs.. then distribution etc etc

So tell me again who is it 'free'?

Water flows downhill... gravity does this... that is free energy and renewable when it rains... Stick a water wheel into the flow and you can grind your grain (and other uses) for free

Put a magnet on the shaft and surround it with a magnetic field and you make electricity... a bicycle generator is the same thing.

Its not 'free' in the sense of conversation of energy but it costs nothing.

This is what we do at a power dam generate tones of free electricity. But its using it that you pay for

If you can make a ZPE module that I can plug my house into (As T H Moray had his device 100 years ago ) then join the yahoo group and chat with real scientists.
You can U2U me

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu Second, rather than tear down the guy, let's discuss what the discoveries mean to us."

Okay I will bite

So you first... what did he discover and what does it mean to 'us'

Oh and who is 'us'?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What cracks me up is the current space program is nothing more than an expensive live action movie. It's a show, a cover. The 'real' astronauts are the ones using the secret technology. The stage actors aka Buzz, Armstrong.. no wonder they are so bitter devoting their lives to a sham when the real astronauts are classified.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

1. He damaged 0 computers as what he did can not cause damage to computers. If that is the case then every single computer hooked to the internet or an intranet would be damaged.

Physical damage perhaps not. But they would have had to replace all the machines he was on... because they would have all been removed as comprimised. I have bought equipment that has been given that fate.

So the dollar value is in the replacement and man hours necessary to check all the placed he had been... So I would say yes they can provide proof of 'damage' financially

And since he is a Brit and that 'damage' come out of MY tax dollars... a few years at Gitmo comes to mind as an alternative

2. He's never hacked anything he just logged into NASA's server and the server gave him admin rights because there was no password and he clicked sign in.

In the interview it also says Army, Navy, Air Force and DoD computers not just NASA over several years...

3. He was receiving image data to his screen when he got caught from the computer he logged into that he claims was unedited and he wanted to compare it with the edited version in the edited folder to see what NASA was editing out of the pictures.

So why did he not hit 'print screen' or look in the cache and send a copy out on the net or to a friend for 'insurance'?

4. He stated he had an ace up his sleeve if the US govt. ever did get to him as the British govt. for years has been protecting him from the US govt.

Say what?

As long as what he is claiming is true then there is 0 legal recourse that can be taken because he is not a citizen of the US.

There are many at Gitmo who would argue that 'no legal recourse' thing

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplatorThe stage actors aka Buzz, Armstrong.. no wonder they are so bitter devoting their lives to a sham when the real astronauts are classified.

I agree with you about the secret astronauts but Buzz a stage actor?

Perhaps he has a 'stake' in what is really going on

www.starbooster.com...

Also Gravwav LLC is working on anti gravity with the Chineses and they most likely have the missing Dr Ning Li

Look at who is a partner Page 9
www.gravwave.com...

Stop messing with the stupid hacker who has wasted our time all these years with NOTHING. Can't you see after 7 plus years this is a DIVERSION?

Go out and see what is really out there in plain sight... All you need to do is ASK

But you need to know WHAT to ask and WHO to ask and WHERE to ask

[edit on 29-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I can't imagine Buzz being an actor to anything. Besides, wasn't it here on ATS that someone posted a link where Buzz "slipped" about the monolith on Mars' moon? If there are actor/ess, it isn't this guy. Now the school teacher maybe.

She totally looked like a chick I saw in a movie once that had some funky music in the background...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks. I will hit that up later as well as check out your Yahoo! group. I have been working with a co-worker on magnetic energy and have a working small, scale model.

Perhaps magnetic energy isn't that far away.....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You and your never ending promotion of the fantasy you have written. Now you say that they hide free energy because they cannot charge us for it. Did you ever stop to think that maybe it does not exist?

Look if someone could develop a means to make energy for free they would use it to make energy and still charge you for it. Sure helps the bottom line when the product you are selling is free to produce.

Also, nuclear energy is relatively free after you spend billions of dollars building a plant. If there were tech to produce "free" energy maybe it would cost billions to produce the equipment to tap into it. Maybe this is why no civilian person has succeeded in producing "free" energy.

Just because some yahoo claims it exists or some illusionist makes a youboob video "proving" he can tap into the aether doesnt make it true.

As far as Gary McKinnon goes, I think if the British ever extradite him then we should make an example of him and promptly execute him.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There is no way that any govt agency who had access to tech of that kind would ever release it. Just imagine the uproar from those good ol boys in the oil bidness. The Bush family alone would raise enough hell to keep it under wraps. I shouldn't have to say this here, but you know as well as I do they could care less about us as long as their bank accounts are full. Bunch of old people and kids froze to death cause they were too poor to pay for the fuel to heat their homes? Oh well, HEY JEEVES, get me another $20 cigar and a $100 glass of scotch [said while sitting in his 30 room mansion that is only used when he just happens to be in that part of the world]_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Must agree with much of what you said there (definitely not the 'execution' part though).

I'm involved in the renewable & 'clean' energy business (we run on rainfall alone) and although it's basically free fuel as it simply falls from the sky for us, it still amounts to billions in infrastructure to capture and distribute it to where it's needed. Have no doubt at all that if a cheaper, simpler method could be adopted it would commence implementation immediately if not sooner because better profit margins and reserves for the corporation are what it's all about when trying to get an 'edge' in the highly competitive marketplace. The only thing that could possibly slow it down would be environmental/saftey issues.

Currently there's no alternative ready for largescale adoption regardless
of whatever rumors float around.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Ok so lets say you are Exxon or some large Power Corp. and you are sitting on billions in cash and you also have lines of credit for billions. You dont think they would buy and implement technology that could produce free energy. They would recoup their investment and make even more money. If they wanted to phase out the old, they could slowly introduce the new. People see these companies as an oil company or a coal burning company, but they see themselves as energy providers. They dont care what form the energy comes in as long as they can make some profit off of it.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
There is no way that any govt agency who had access to tech of that kind would ever release it. Just imagine the uproar from those good ol boys in the oil bidness. The Bush family alone would raise enough hell to keep it under wraps.

The only problem with you assessment is that they can make MORE money with alternate fuels

For example He3 or Helium 3

Its rare on Earth but just lying around on the surface of the Moon...

He3 is a fuel for fusion that is clean... no waste 25 tons will power the entire USA for 1 year... there are trillions of metric tons on the moon. A value (based on oil at $40.00 per barrel) of 54 BILLION a ton

Now do you think for one minute that the Good Ole Boys would let ANY other Nation get a foothold on the moon?

That is just one example...

But to build a portable fusion reactor is not cheap, and beyond the ability of a garage mechanic...

So no matter what it comes back to money to research and develop and produce and market. No body will do this for free... and as long as we cam blow people into the stone age and get relatively cheap oil, why spend the money to retool everything?

On the other hand... they can not afford to let a private group or other nation take control of it

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

I agree with your post. I am glad to hear it from someone in the biz. As far as the execution thing.. I was just being dramatic. I dont really wish him any harm.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
You and your never ending promotion of the fantasy you have written. Now you say that they hide free energy because they cannot charge us for it. Did you ever stop to think that maybe it does not exist?

Let me ask you something... When we look through Hubble what do we see? The light of stars billions of years in the past. How is that possible? Because the light energy that left that star billions of years ago is still moving through space.

But light is not the only energy a star puts out. Since the Universe began there have been billions of starts explode. When that happens an awesome amount of energy is released. Where does all that energy go?

When the sun has a massive coronal ejection... blasts of energy burst out and if we are in direct line with a BIG burst it can and has knocked out our power grids...

Where does all that energy go? Our sun is but a tiny ball,,, here it is compared to the earth

Here it is compared to some other stars

And here it is but a pin point compare to some real stars

Source
www.kiroastro.com...

Now all those billions of stars putting out energy, exploding novas, colliding galaxies and black holes streaming out energy... Where does all this energy go?

Science now suspects that the Universe is 99% plasm energy, 1% matter. All that we are and all that we see is within that 1%

To state that free energy doesn't exist is just plain stupid... levels beyond simple ignorance

The ONLY question is How do we tap it, collect it. store it and plug our house into it

TH Moray knew how 100 years ago and he did it in his garage

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64[/iThe Bush family alone would raise enough hell to keep it under wraps.

The Bush family dates back to supporting Hitler start his war machine but they are not the only game in town.

Look up Shell Oil and their hydrogen conversion world wide. I was at a convention and actually set up the worlds first Hydrogen pump for the unveiling here in Las Vegas

Shell Oil is really Royal Dutch Shell, a Netherlands (read Bilderburg) organization. But they are actively pursuing the Hydrogen to get us off Arab Oil

And as to Bush? Well since they opened that H station around the corner from the Whitehouse even Herr Bush can be made to toe the line...

Here is Bush filling one of the Whitehouse's staff cars that runs on Hydrogen. They solved the problem... fill up is now idiot proof... Even Georg can do it without blowing up

I figured you were not serious about the execution... but maybe that is what it will take to stop this diversion
I still favor a couple years in that nice CIA resort

Shell Hydrogen
www.shell.com...

Shell set to open first cluster of hydrogen filling stations
royaldutchshellplc.com...

Tokyo

Shanghai

Amsterdam

Luxemburg
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Iceland

City of White Plains New York

Hydrogen Cars and Infrastructure

A list of HYDROGEN CARS

Audi A2H2 Car
BMW HR2 Race Car
BMW Hydrogen 7
Chrysler ecoVoyager
Daihatsu Tanto FCHV
Fiat Panda Concept
Ford Airstream Concept
Ford Explorer Fuel Cell
Ford Flexible Series Edge
Ford Focus FCV
Ford Model U
Ford Super Chief Truck
Giugiaro Vadho
GM Cadillac Provoq
GM Chevy Equinox FC
GM Chevy Volt
GM Electrovan
GM H2H Hummer SUT
GM Hy-wire Concept
GM HydroGen Minivan
GM Sequel Concept
Honda FCX
Honda FCX Clarity
Honda Puyo
Hyundai I-Blue
Hyundai Tucson FCEV
Kia Borrego FCEV
Kia Sportage FCEV
Mazda 5 Premacy RE
Mazda RX-8 RE
Mercedes B-Class FCell
Mercedes BlueZero FCell
Mercedes F600 Hygenius
Mitsubishi Nessie SUV
Morgan LifeCar
Nissan X-Trail FCV
Peugeot 207 Epure
Peugeot H2Origin
Pininfarina Sintesi
Renault Scenic ZEV H2
Suzuki Ionis Mini
Think FC5 Car
Think Nordic Car
Toyota FCHV SUV
Toyota Fine-T (Fine-X)
Volkswagen HyMotion
Volkswagen Tiguan
VW Passat Lingyu FCV
VW Space Up Blue

Hiding alternate fuel they say? Really?

May 10, 2006 $10M Prize for Hydrogen Fuel Technology
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Scientists, inventors and entrepreneurs will be able to vie for a grand prize of $10 million, and smaller prizes reaching millions of dollars, under House-passed legislation to encourage research into hydrogen as an alternative fuel.

While we debate the moron NASA and the NAVY are working in space with tether satellites that collect free electricity from the ionosphere by simply dragging a thin long wire through the magnetic field of Earth... Where does these electricity come from? From the streams of plasma from the sun when the solar wind charges the ionospher

Tesla told us about wireless power transmission 100 years ago.. Well today MIT is making a wireless power transmitter for your laptops

In the meantime NASA nad the NAVY are using high powered lasers to beam power into space...

But the lemmings are making a hero out of a buffoon and crying "da gubment is hidin stuff... this hacker is showing us da goods"

Uh huh... Okay I'm done here for this round I just wish they would get on with it... bu then they would need a new distraction

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Is free energy realy a secret?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now I personally don't know for sure if these people are for real or fakers, but it is interesting.

If these people are for real, then just imagine the possibilities. . . . .

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thats terrible that he may get so many years in prison.

YES, he broke the law.

NO, he did not cause all that reported "damage."

YES, it was morally justifiable.

Hopefully he doesn't have to spend the rest of his life in prison for being a freedom fighter.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mathew10s

Hopefully he doesn't have to spend the rest of his life in prison for being a freedom fighter.

A freedom fighter??

You really think he is telling the truth about what he was looking for or why??

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You're quite right in that there's apparently unlimited amounts of energy out there and all it requires is a means of collecting it. It's the cost of collecting it that's the obstacle and not only in the monetary sense (think environmental effects as well). What are the implications of building a transport system to collect 25+ tonnes of gas per year from 250000 miles away and how does it compare with digging black and brown rocks out of the ground and burning them in a furnace?

I suspect the 'rocks' approach still wins by a huge margin on all aspects, until we run out of flammable rocks at least. Past that point we'll need a combination of vastly reduced energy usage on a global scale combined with huge cost increases per unit of usage before the 'free' alternatives start to look attractive enough for investors to fund the infrastructure needed.

[edit on 29/7/2009 by Pilgrum]

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join