It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
To be quite honest I didn't even know what Reiki was when I clicked on the thread title. I've tried so many things it seems but I could really use something right now.

I have become so entagled in alcohol, depression, resentment, bitterness etc. You couldn't tell though because it's all hidden away very neatly within my self. If there's anything you can do I am open to receive it. This is my story in a nutshell.

Thank you in advance,

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinkingAhead
To be quite honest I didn't even know what Reiki was when I clicked on the thread title. I've tried so many things it seems but I could really use something right now.

I have become so entagled in alcohol, depression, resentment, bitterness etc. You couldn't tell though because it's all hidden away very neatly within my self. If there's anything you can do I am open to receive it. This is my story in a nutshell.

Thank you in advance,

Well a Beautifully Good Morning to YOU, T.A.!!

Thank YOU sooo much for Blessing this Thread with the Bravery and Courage of Your Light-filled Heart! You are my HERO!!

Please receive the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to YOU now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste (the Light in me recognizes the Light in YOU)

Erik

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Hi Erik,
I've been taking a tad bit of time away from the computer as well... moved and haven't hooked up internet. It's sort of peaceful with out it, but I get a bit excited to get back on

I have convinced my daughter, 21, with a bad back (I think it's from so much worrying) to let me Reiki her. I can't wait. She has opened her mind to it and is eager, too. I'll report back on how it goes. As far as me, I have been using it on my plants and cat, and myself, with awesome results. Yesterday I even rid myself of some horrid cramps (ick). I hadn't thought of Reiki and was dealing with the pain, and all of a sudden I thought, oh yea, I know how to get rid of them. Shazam, it worked like a charm. Pretty amazing to me, still.

Hope you are doing well up in the Redwoods! We've got some here on the Santa Cruz coast and it's wonderful spending time out there.

Blujay!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Long time no hear!! Always good to see Your Light Shining here!!

Isn't Reiki wonderful?! I knew You would take to it right away. Yes! Use it every Where and every When and every How!! You are an Amazing Healer and Deliverer of Loving Light. I Love You soooooooo much!

Big Hugs to You and All

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

I could use some healing! And maybe an attunement?
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bringmeachair
reply to post by redwoodjedi

I could use some healing! And maybe an attunement?
Thanks!

Hello Bring!!

Soo nice to have YOU shine Your Light Here!!!

Everything You need to know to realize Your Self as a Loving Deliverer of Healing Light is here for FREE!

Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy is coming to You now!

I Love You more than You can know!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi Erik,

I haven't been back on this thread for a while. I was to be attuned a few weeks back and unfortunately missed my appointment with you that day. I know you say that the attunement works anyway, but I was wondering if you would be willing to perform a level 1 attunement again for me either today (friday 3pm PST) or this Monday - Aug. 17th @ 3PM?

I just cannot seem to harness the energy in the right way. I can sense it but it doesn't seem to flow through me like I know it should.

I want to be ready this time and be completely focused. I have performed Reiki on my son, my dog, my cat and a friend. They seemed to enjoy it but I didn't feel anything myself. I feel a little disappointed. Perhaps in myself for not being ready for my first attunement.

I have been reading as much as I can get my hands on.

I will be leaving work early today (I'm Central time) around 1:30 so I may miss your message back to me since I don't have internet at home. I will be ready today at 5pm my time and I will be ready MOnday at 5pm as well. That way I will receive the attunement no matter when!

Thank you again Erik for what you are doing. I hope you are having a most blessed day!

Love and Light.
~EarthFairie

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
Hi Erik,

I haven't been back on this thread for a while. I was to be attuned a few weeks back and unfortunately missed my appointment with you that day. I know you say that the attunement works anyway, but I was wondering if you would be willing to perform a level 1 attunement again for me either today (friday 3pm PST) or this Monday - Aug. 17th @ 3PM?

I just cannot seem to harness the energy in the right way. I can sense it but it doesn't seem to flow through me like I know it should.

I want to be ready this time and be completely focused. I have performed Reiki on my son, my dog, my cat and a friend. They seemed to enjoy it but I didn't feel anything myself. I feel a little disappointed. Perhaps in myself for not being ready for my first attunement.

I will be leaving work early today (I'm Central time) around 1:30 so I may miss your message back to me since I don't have internet at home. I will be ready today at 5pm my time and I will be ready MOnday at 5pm as well. That way I will receive the attunement no matter when!

Thank you again Erik for what you are doing. I hope you are having a most blessed day!

Love and Light.
~EarthFairie

Hey!! YOU did get it! But You can receive it as many times as You like. The key is to BE consciously open. Feel the openness. Remain calm and passive and relaxed. This receptive state is just fine and so yes, at 3 pm PST today, I will send out the Reiki I attunement!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
don't forget me Erik

looking forward to it

namaste

MM

love you

xxxxxxx

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
don't forget me Erik

looking forward to it

namaste

MM

love you

xxxxxxx

How could I ever forget YOU, M&M?!?

This is Reiki II for YOU, correct?

Be ready at 3:15 pm PST!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i had reiki 2

no harm in having a bit more is there?

3.15 pst

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

i had reiki 2

3.15 pst

No harm whatsoever!

About another 6 weeks and You'll BE ready for Your Master!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hey!

All the sent Attunements are out!

Woohooohoo! I will now congratulate the known One's on this on separate posts!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
Hi Erik,

Love and Light.
~EarthFairie

YOU did it!!!! YOU are a brand new Reiki I, Earth Fairie!!!!

Every ONE show her some Light and Love and welcome her to the infinite Family of Deliverers of Healing, Loving Light!!

I am sooooooo proud of YOU, EARTH FAIRIE!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

i had reiki 2

3.15 pst

YOU got YOUR Booster Shot of Reiki II, M&M!! Love YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Erik

i was talking to an aquaintance who is reiki 2

she said when you receive reiki 2 you receive a symbol?

is she of another line maybe?

i have read of this symbol but it is not clear as to what it is yet!

thanks for the loving light

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

And a GREAT BIIIG HUG back to YOU!

Are You remembering to do Your daily Self Healing sessions? Try to do those at least once a day for about a month and then You can taper down to about once a week from that point forward.

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

Hi Erik. Apologies for the delayed response. I have very limited internet access these days, so I'm unable to visit ATS as much as I'd like.

Yes, the self-healing is something I look forward to each day. My favorite time is first thing in the morning as it sets me off to a peaceful flowing day.

A new experience for me that I enjoy is receiving 'reminders' (thoughts) along with the energy during Reiki. So, for example, if I'm thinking of being tied up in knots from stress, my thoughts are "... when is the last time you've done stretches or yoga?" When I'm using loving Reiki on my plant, I get thoughts of "... don't forget a little sun through the window now and then."

Even though these are common sense things, you'd be surprised how easily I forget to do these simple things (for months or even years) because of a routine lifestyle. So these little reminders that flow with the energy are a big help to my being more balanced now... and my plant is happier too!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Erik

i was talking to an aquaintance who is reiki 2

she said when you receive reiki 2 you receive a symbol?

is she of another line maybe?

i have read of this symbol but it is not clear as to what it is yet!

thanks for the loving light

Hey M&M!

YOU need to go to the site and study the curriculum for Reiki II! Yes, You get symbols! Study them. Know how to render them and what they are used for until it is second nature. You must learn to visualize as well as be able to draw them accurately by rote. All of that information is on the site, Sweetie!

I LOVE YOU

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

And a GREAT BIIIG HUG back to YOU!

Are You remembering to do Your daily Self Healing sessions? Try to do those at least once a day for about a month and then You can taper down to about once a week from that point forward.

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

Hi Erik. Apologies for the delayed response. I have very limited internet access these days, so I'm unable to visit ATS as much as I'd like.

Yes, the self-healing is something I look forward to each day. My favorite time is first thing in the morning as it sets me off to a peaceful flowing day.

A new experience for me that I enjoy is receiving 'reminders' (thoughts) along with the energy during Reiki. So, for example, if I'm thinking of being tied up in knots from stress, my thoughts are "... when is the last time you've done stretches or yoga?" When I'm using loving Reiki on my plant, I get thoughts of "... don't forget a little sun through the window now and then."

Even though these are common sense things, you'd be surprised how easily I forget to do these simple things (for months or even years) because of a routine lifestyle. So these little reminders that flow with the energy are a big help to my being more balanced now... and my plant is happier too!

Oh, those lucky, well-Loved Plants! I bet they flourish under Your Hands!

YOU are AMAZING!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Is Reiki for free?
I have been looking for it but all I see are books and materials with credit card logos
Are there any free e-books out there which I can learn myself (financial issue)

Also, some useful practical books that I can get from my local library?
Cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stcaf
Is Reiki for free?
I have been looking for it but all I see are books and materials with credit card logos
Are there any free e-books out there which I can learn myself (financial issue)

Also, some useful practical books that I can get from my local library?
Cheers

Good Morning!!

Reiki is FREE from me! Everything You need to realize Your Self as a Loving Deliverer of Blessed Healing Light is here. All of it! My only wish and it is merely a wish, is that You share and shine Your Light on this Thread and on the Site.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join