It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You will be the first to know

I also have a "Theory of Everything" I want to run by you and a few others... before I post it

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
this is the best documentary I have ever seen on the pyramids and believe they are on to what they are.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
we should get mythbusters onit they'd get teleported to another planet
and hav a chat lol
but seriously thes video's should be played on bbc a little more often
and make it compulsery to watch ha

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by zorgon

When you do author a Rampa thread, make sure I know. I have read all his stuff and would love to discuss it further.

I just don't make good threads. I am a better participator on ATS.

Let me be the first in this thread to accuse you (with great respect) of being terribly modest. Consider yourself so accused.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

>90 percents of info from same sh!tty tv shows is pure crap
alien's techs in CCCP
nothing, but speculations. i recommend to you translate some docs from these guys

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

in the old days we could just push the translate button...dangit. i'm curious...
this 2010 and i still can't push a translate button!....any info on how to do it?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Copy the link, paste it into Google, hit Search, then click on "Translate" for the URL you are wanting translated.

Well i tried to show you by posting a link, but the link is 250 characters and breaks the BBCode. I tried to post a T inyURL link, but the site filters that for some reason.

So screw it. I gave you some instructions...you will figure it out.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

here's the tiny (also translated the page into english)
tiny.cc...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by undo]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I tried to post a T inyURL link, but the site filters that for some reason.

You can also use www.7x7.us... to shorten links (or at least, we'll see if you can after I test it here
)

SPAWAR

edit: yep, it works! No filtering there. I haven't used TinyURL in a while, since I found 7x7.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ktorvalds]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thank you both. I have removed TinyURL from my toolbar, and added 7X7.

work is grueling lately, and i have little patience to spend on figuring out the new tricks of this bbcode. i appreciate you two indulging me in my more humanistic behaviors.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
mst excellent my brothers....i'm in mckinney texas....north of dallas!
owe ya furry!....and you other men...how cool was that

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I just wish I had the level of knowledge on THESE subjects as the others! All I'm good for right now is tossing ideas at people's heads and fixing technical problems. Still got a LOT to learn - I'd been stuck in "classical thought" or whatever you want to call it up until just a few years ago. I always knew there was something wrong, but I didn't know HOW wrong - and even now, my sig holds true.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Sorry BFFT but details are way hazy as this was some time ago. I had been travelling around up north. I had crossed the border between western Aus and northern territory, and I had pulled up at a small national park for the night (by a bloody big river loaded with crocs) and I remember at the local having beers with some locals and talking about the area. They mentioned that the aussy government had given the usa some land across the other side of the river (sorry can't remember the name of the small town or river, have tried but no go) there was only one access point to it, across a small bridge (which I went and had a look at the bridge and you could no longer drive your car across, locked up tight) and I think they said it was an old cattle ranch. They seemed abit miffed by it all as there was talk of the family that used to own it getting the land taken from them by the government to give to the USA (airforce I think) anyway one of the blokes mentioned this rift, reckoned he'd seen it or something and had seen military things coming out of it. look to be honest at the time I took it all with a grain of salt, thinking the boys were having some fun with a out of town lad, but I've tried looking on google earth for this place and can't even find the town now! which may mean nothing of course but as I say it's now got me thinking.
sorry I can't be anymore exact than that or give anything more than hairsay

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've heard of that one but this guy seem to think it was near were he lived. which is near the border of western and northern territory along the main highway

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

The place you are describing sounds a lot like Timber Creek which is next to the croc infested Victoria river. The park you mentioned may be the Gregory national park.

During the early 2000s, the Department of Defence took over the pastoral lease, established a training base and built a bridge over the Victoria River to enable better access to the Station.
historicalsocietynt.org.au

This base is the joint Aus/US base that built the Nakeroo airstrip.

The remote and harsh Northern Territory environment is being used to train Australian and US forces. 20 American engineers and 215 US and Australian construction troops are working together at the Bradshaw Field Training Area.
www.abc.net.au/stateline/nt/

Anyway, if I am right, here are the coordinates to the area on Google Earth. 15°36'1.84"S 130°27'15.87"E

Also, If you look north east of the base there is a road that seems inaccessible from both sides. I am trying to find out what this is. There is are some buildings there too. How on earth do they get there? I seen no runway here?? Tunnels? You can almost draw a straight line from the base to the start of the road.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
this is the best documentary I have ever seen on the pyramids and believe they are on to what they are.

www.youtube.com...

I've been watching through this, and it's VERY informative. I also found something else you might find of interest:

Mysterious World

At that link is a description of someone's theories on the pyramids - mainly the Great Pyramid, as he theorizes that the others are merely copies of something that the dynastic Egyptians found when they came to build their civilization in what we now know as ancient Egypt. In summary, it is theorized to be a power plant - a rather complex and very precisely built one, at that. You know anything about piezoelectrics? Well, the better part of the GP is made of granite, which carries an extremely heavy quartz content. The earth's regular seismic energy (minor earthquakes and normal everyday movement of the tectonic plates) causes the pyramid to vibrate, at a certain frequency to which the "Grand Gallery" is tuned, as well as other frequencies to which the subterranean chamber is tuned. This sound energy was carried through essentially waveguides (all those shafts inside the pyramid) up to the "Grand Gallery", where precisely tuned (probably) glass globes are affixed to racks, and held in place by specially designed tiles (I forget the guy's name, but when he and his underlings came along and ripped a hole in the side of the pyramid to get in, they found these tiles to impede their way getting up the "gallery" to the "king's chamber", so they just chucked them down the "well shaft") and a sort of track in the second step in of the wall. These globes would vibrate because of the sound carried up from the subterranean chamber, and then emit their respective frequencies. Note, this whole process likely caused EXTREMELY loud sound within the pyramid - probably unbearable to humans.
So anyway, all this noise is going on, then the globes with their sound - which is tuned to just the right frequencies to vibrate the quartz in the granite. BLAM! Nearly instant, free electricity. No turbines necessary. It is then theorized that the "queen's chamber" was used to produce free hydrogen (by free I mean not bound to anything else), by piping in hydrogenated zinc and sulphuric(? maybe hydrochloric... I'll have to read it again) acid. In this chamber is found a residue which is only possible by means of a reaction between hydrogen and limestone - so this theory would seem to stand true as well. So this hydrogen is released, and it's floating all over the pyramid... interesting! One of the necessary ingredients for what is called a MASER -- basically a laser but with microwaves rather than the lower frequency visible or just-beyond-visible waves in typical lasers. Hydrogen is typically used today as a medium for this MASER.
Now we consider the "king's chamber" "air shafts" and "sarcophagus". There may be one, but I don't know of one off hand - is there any example within dynastic egyptian architecture, of an unmarked sarcophagus, in the shape of a rectangular box, and a whole structure without so much as a little scribble? That's a little side note there - kinda leads into the "sarcophagus". So apparently it isn't a sarcophagus at all - or at least that's the case according to this guy's theory. (sorry I don't know the names off the top of my head, and I've been about 2 1/2 days without sleep to this moment) If you look at the bible, the description of the "ark of the covenant" carries somewhat exact dimensions (not really standardized, though - they were based on the length of body parts, i.e. elbow to tip of middle finger for the cubit, handbreadth for the span, and a few other measurements). When compared to this "sarcophagus", it seems the dimensions are just about perfect, as if the box was designed to hold this "ark"! ...aww

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
sorry ran out of characters there (thus the "aww").
So anyway. The "ark of the covenant" was supposedly an object of great power - it was said to be able to shoot lightning bolts at anyone who would improperly handle it (kinda seems like a description of a highly charged object - I mean, the thing was covered in gold for crying out loud - one of the best conductors we know!!!). If it WAS a highly charged object, you would need special equipment to handle it - i.e. the poles placed through the rings.
So imagine that - we have this "battery" or something, an object that carries an IMMENSE amount of power (enough to kill a man instantly!!), and we have a perfect slot to place it in. AND we have 2 shafts pointing to the sky, which would allow solar, reflected solar (via the moon) and background cosmic radiation to enter the chamber. There's our microwave energy source! LOTS of microwave energy bouncing around outer space! Were it not for the ionosphere, we'd get cooked pretty quickly! Still, much of it reaches earth, even WITH the ionosphere. When exposed to charged hydrogen, this radiation was possibly used, as I stated before, to create this "MASER", which would essentially act like Tesla's energy tower - the one he set up and was going to transmit not only power, but telecommunications as well!!
Sounds like a pretty powerful piece of architecture, eh? I'd certainly recommend reading that page I linked in my previous post though - it goes into much more detail.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

It seems you and I are on the same path. I posted this in Undo's thread the same morning of your post above and feel it's more relevant to this thread.

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by undo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quartz is a transceiver of electromagnetic energy.

Thanks for that info. Led me to this which I found very interesting:

"A resonator is a device or system that exhibits resonance or resonant behavior, that is, it naturally oscillates at some frequencies, called its resonant frequencies, with greater amplitude than at others. The oscillations in a resonator can be either electromagnetic or mechanical (including acoustic). Resonators are used to either generate waves of specific frequencies or to select specific frequencies from a signal. Musical instruments use acoustic resonators that produce sound waves of specific tones.

A cavity resonator, usually used in reference to electromagnetic resonators, is one in which waves exist in a hollow space inside the device. Acoustic cavity resonators, in which sound is produced by air vibrating in a cavity with one opening, are known as Helmholtz resonators."

ALSO:

"Mechanical resonators are used in electronic circuits to generate signals of a precise frequency. These are called piezoelectric resonators, the most common of which is the quartz crystal. They are made of a thin plate of quartz with metal plates attached to each side, or in low frequency clock applications a tuning fork shape. The quartz material performs two functions. Its high dimensional stability and low temperature coefficient makes it a good resonator, keeping the resonant frequency constant. Second, the quartz's piezoelectric property converts the mechanical vibrations into an oscillating voltage, which is picked up by the plates on its surface, which are electrically attached to the circuit. These crystal oscillators are used in quartz clocks and watches, to create the clock signal that runs computers, and to stabilize the output signal from radio transmitters. Mechanical resonators can also be used to induce a standing wave in other medium. For example a multiple degree of freedom system can be created by imposing a base excitation on a cantilever beam. In this case the standing wave is imposed on the beam [1]. This type of system can be used as a sensor to track changes in frequency or phase of the resonance of the fiber. One application is as a measurement device for dimensional metrology[2]."

Wiki Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recommend reading the entire page as there is more information to be gained. Also, additional links to read.

This could very well be connected to the GP as a communication device?

Edit to add: Communication and/or Power! In the video The Pyramid Code, Abu Rowash shows signs blackened stones and evidence of "high heat".

For your convenience I'll post the link again.

The Pyramid Code

Also ktorvalds you should add the video link to your Wiki page which looks great by the way.

Stargates and Pyramids - Wiki

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

So what kind of resonance causes levitation.
See the FBI files on Tesla to see the witness of plate levitation.
Heavy zinc plates as determined by Mr. Lyne.

So how.
In Tesla's own words around 1892 the ether became rigid.
(Tesla said the space became rigid.)
(However we do think the ether did it.)
Tesla transferred electrical signals into physical pressure.
Perhaps a crystal was vibrated with pounding from hammers
to cause levitation of large stones for the Pyramids.
Bet that was thought of before, nothing new.

However as people say about Tesla there is no evidence of
crystal performance other than vibrating as a crystal radio
set to physical vibrations of the ether. After all Tesla invented
radio and said radio was sound waves in the ether.
The ether thus is a physical entity to be controlled into actual
mechanical output. No more just traveling in the ether but
concentrated by crystal and coils for mechanical output on
radio speakers.

Can a greater physical out put be achieved like lifting huge
aircraft. The Tesla coil is far less unknown than the crystal
that vibrates the ether into levitation of bricks.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join