It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Things i would like to see in that Cymatic Machine

4 Tibet Chanting
5 Greek & Italian Singing
6 China Music & singing
7 Native American Singing & Chanting
8 Celtic Singing & Chanting
9 Japan drum music & singing

I bet Khoomei and Sygyt would do some interesting things! Those (along with other styles of throat singing) have been passed down for MANY years - maybe they were originally intended for something else?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

They're both resources that will last until this planet is gone - once the sun dies, there's no more possibility for life here

why should you so want to live on Earth?
Universe has huge amount of really nice places with young Star. humans must chase effective techs to move through Space

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

I have thought the same thing the Purpose ...

2nd line

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Of course. But there's no need to use inefficient and non-renewable/short-lasting fuels in getting there.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Fantastic videos presented on sounds... Thanks all for your additions.

Here is an older one, showing controlled manipulation

Wave propagation: Writing on Water

Researchers at Akishima Laboratories (Mitsui Zosen), working in conjunction with professor Shigeru Naito of Osaka University, have developed a device that uses waves to draw text and pictures on the surface of water.

The device consists of 50 water wave generators encircling a cylindrical tank 1.6 meters in diameter and 30 cm deep (about the size of a backyard kiddy pool). The wave generators move up and down in controlled motions to simultaneously produce a number of cylindrical waves that act as pixels. The pixels, which measure 10 cm in diameter and 4 cm in height, are combined to form lines and shapes. The device is capable of spelling out the entire roman alphabet, as well as some simple Kanji characters. Each letter or picture remains on the water surface only for a moment, but they can be produced in succession on the surface every 3 seconds.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

edit on 8-9-2010 by zorgon because: Not telling...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
SaturnFX posted the following videos in yet another thread on Aliens vs Pyramids.. I felt they were very pertinent to this thread

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I am not sold on the ancient aliens helping the construction of the great pyramid, however, I have an open mind to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i vigorously sustain point: GP's were created by high-advanced Civilization. some legends said GP creators had arrived from Mars. in any case, slaves with ropes & stones can produce so weighty, polished granite blocks to move & to fix it very precisely, can't it??
even state-of-the-art techs are pure crap to imagine that

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
why should you so want to live on Earth?

Earth is a really nice place... there are still many places where the infestation of man has not spoiled this planet

"I'm a stranger here on this place called Earth"
Five Man Electric Band

A Spaceman Came Travelling
Chris de Burgh

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Earth is a really nice place...

no doubt, my friend, you are perfectly right, but every normal child must leave own cradle for new levels of the Existence

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"The earth is a cradle of the mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever."

Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky
Father of Russian Astronautics, 1896

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky Father of Russian Astronautics, 1896

more exactly, Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky Father of The World Cosmonautics/Astronautics, 1896

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Спасибо. Это займет некоторое время

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Спасибо. Это займет некоторое время

for Nothing, Amicus.
hmmm.. connect with those guys directly -- quite possible, they'll translate'ir docs

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here ya go Zorgon!

There are reasons why irregular shaped and sized blocks were used in ancient times.

Resonance is one of them. If every block was made from the same material, and shaped and sized the same, it would have a very similar resonance frequency.

This means Earth tremors and movements causing vibrations at the resonance of one block used in a structure, will be translated to all the other blocks in the structure.

When the resonance frequencies of the building materials are opposing or unique, the vibration will not be translated and amplified across the whole structure, since the individual block frequencies are all very different.

This is why many ancient structures were built with nonuniform materials, and are still standing today, even in earthquake zones.

Whereas our modern structures, using uniform materials tend to vibrate and shake themselves apart in minutes, during a quake or tremor. All the bricks are the same material, they are a uniform size and shape, even all the mortar used to anchor the bricks is a uniform composition and thickness across the whole building, all of this means that a vibration can easily be passed through the building, literally shaking it apart.

This is another example of superior construction knowledge in the past, in comparison to the present. They must have known about sympathetic resonance, and knew how build to avoid it where it wasn't desired. Of course there may be instances where this resonant vibration may be desirable. Piezoelectric power generation is one area, that would benefit.
Testing materials for weaknesses is another. Perhaps if the ancients knew and understood resonant effects, to a higher degree than even we do today, it's not unfeasible to imagine, it may have been used to help move and set blocks into position.

If something is vibrating at it's resonant frequency, it could literally bounce along under miniature waves of motion.

Think of it like this; The windows in your home, have mass and weight. If a heavy truck goes by, occasionally the engine and road rumble it produces will match the resonant frequency of a window or two and cause a rapid and loud sympathetic vibration across the glass.

It also, shows that the archaeological theory of the great pyramids being built after the more inferior attempts at pyramid building doesn't necessarily follow, and a 'linear technological progression', or getting better at something as time goes by, such as building pyramids for example, could very well be a false assumption.

Our buildings are certainly inferior to the great pyramids, yet we built those many thousands of years after the great pyramids were built.

If we follow the logic presented by mainstream archaeology, that the ruined and inferior little pyramids were a 'learning curve' to perfecting building techniques, leading to the construction of great pyramids, and apply that reasoning to our constructions today, NOTHING that we build today, would ever fall down. The buildings would be perfect and endure for thousands upon thousands of years..but they are not perfect, and we'd be lucky to see them stand the test of time of just a few centuries.

So much for the 'linear progression over time' theory being a given.

The bent pyramid and the other crumbling and second rate structures, in my opinion could just as well represent crude attempts at COPYING or imitating the already existing great pyramids, by the peoples we call dynastic ancient Egyptians. Predictably, the Pharaoh 'living gods' being as insanely egotistical as history tells us they were, would probably claim the great pyramids and other already ancient structures as their own, or from their lineage.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
If something is vibrating at it's resonant frequency, it could literally bounce along under miniature waves of motion.

Thanks for adding that.
Resonace is indeed the most important factor in the Universe in my opinion... even spiritualists talk of being 'in tune' with the vibrations of the Cosmos...

As to your point on the destructive power of resonant vibrations...

An army marching over a bridge will break step to prevent it from resonating leading to its collapse.

Tesla did experiments that nearly brought down buildings in New York and gave him a run in with the law..

There is a prime example of this caught on film because it was a relatively slow progression

Galloping Gertie: The Collapse of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

When the resonance frequencies of the building materials are opposing or unique, the vibration will not be translated and amplified across the whole structure, since the individual block frequencies are all very different.

my friend, i'm very doubt of your point: any building has own frequency of its foundation, using of different materials & different shapes of blocks cannot kill existence of resonant effect per se -- it just can change resonant frequency for building. moreover, for buildings, resonant freq. is laid into infra-sound range due to its weight. that's force weighty & high buildings to be very vulnerable for earthquakes. hmmm... if my memory wasn't changed, during earthquake, areas near GP have strong resonance. many researchers think GPs had been power plants & its "guts" were pulled out.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To levitate you need a constant force or pulse in the opposite direction of gravity
that checks any movement in either direction.
There are ball bearing levitation gadgets that can use opposing magnets to
hold the metal in place.
I was told that optical sensors controlled the magnets so the height stayed
quite constant.
In a different method there is some agreement on voltage force being a factor.
A few lifters on youtube use high voltage.
Voltage loosened plug in tubes in radios and TV sets and even saw some
screwed down. Yeah I asked why, they said they came loose.
Lifting up the large blocks of antiquity is surely a bizarre problem posed
to us by those who mostly know the answers and snicker at us being befuddled.
Well sound waves in the ether didn't exist in antiquity and those would be the
source of the last Tesla announcements in 1940 for his force at a distance.
Force at a distance would surely help lift the big blocks of antiquity.
Well I think they used sound in some way due to lack of copper wire and
voltage machines.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Well sound waves in the ether didn't exist in antiquity and those would be the
source of the last Tesla announcements in 1940 for his force at a distance.
Force at a distance would surely help lift the big blocks of antiquity.
Well I think they used sound in some way due to lack of copper wire and
voltage machines.

I seem to recall that trumpets brought down the Walls of Jericho, or so the story goes

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think the update on Trumpet Blasts that destroyed things were set by Velikovsky as
some cosmic event before -600 BC as some of man's wars were going on
as the heavens were in conflict or Mars held sway over the planet as wars were going
on.

Well perhaps not sound but air pressure like in a sealed animal skin to lift up stone
blocks up to the next block and amaze everyone.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think there was a remote viewing idea here if I recall.
I might even have mentioned that we might tap into people on the
ground with our special airships and see what they are seeing.
Good for looking into what people in the IRAN reactor plants are
looking at per chance if they were doing any work.
Or tap into Charlie Sheen's vision at the Plaza and see what got
him so tight.

"I expect to photograph thoughts," announced Mr. Tesla

Yeah thats a good one ol' Tesla, we have not heard much about
that since.

1933-09-10: Tremendous New Power Soon to be Unleashed
at
www.tesla.hu...

The question is how far have we advanced since Tesla left in 1943.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join